Muslims ignore the law, spread COVID-19.
Add Reply
Belphegor
2020-06-24 23:34:17 UTC
One of Victoria's biggest coronavirus clusters came from a Muslim
family who broke public health orders to celebrate the end of Ramadan.

The state has had 128 new cases of COVID-19 in the past week, with 20
cases and a death recorded on Wednesday.

A gathering in Coburg, north of the city, last month has been linked to
at least 14 cases across multiple households.

The party was to celebrate Eid - the end of the Muslim holy month - on
the weekend of May 23 and 24.

Attendees were in breach of Victoria's lockdown measures, which at the
time prohibited households from having more than five guests.

https://tinyurl.com/yaeoab3o
news18
2020-06-24 23:55:04 UTC
One of Victoria's biggest coronavirus clusters came from a Muslim family
who broke public health orders to celebrate the end of Ramadan.
I guess they just beat the Italians.
Never seen an Italian family gathering?
or a Greek?
Mid you, when our extended family was getting together in the past, we'd
beat all of them hands down.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 00:01:45 UTC
Post by news18
One of Victoria's biggest coronavirus clusters came from a Muslim family
who broke public health orders to celebrate the end of Ramadan.
I guess they just beat the Italians.
Never seen an Italian family gathering?
or a Greek?
Mid you, when our extended family was getting together in the past, we'd
beat all of them hands down.
If they make them wear burquas surly it would cut down transmission.

BTW why isn't Hanson out there criminalising face masks. She said
banning face coverings had nothing to do with her bigotry and racism but
face coverings were un-Australian and didn't allow full communication.

Hanson is as irrelevant as Latham in Australia.