Let's hole QF don't employ these people as fill in pilots! (OT, delete if you are pedantic).
Add Reply
Apollyon
2020-06-28 23:42:50 UTC
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.

The nation’s federal Minister for Aviation Ghulam Sarwar Khan told the
Pakistani Parliament on Wednesday that 262 of Pakistan’s 860 active,
licensed pilots have been found to have suspect licences.

“[They] were found not to have given their exams themselves,” said
Minister Khan. “They give money and have a dummy candidate sit in their
place.”

Minister Khan said a government inquiry was ongoing into all 262
alleged cases of fraud in obtaining these pilot’s licences.

The announcement has led to state-owned Pakistan International Airlines
(PIA) suspending 150 of its pilots involved in the accusations, until
the validity of their licences can be appropriately verified.

“Out of our 434 pilots, 150 will be grounded as of today,” a PIA
spokesperson revealed to Al Jazeera on Thursday.

“It will totally cripple us. But we cannot take risks with this.”

These suspensions will remain until investigations can be carried out
to verify the authenticity of the pilots’ licences, according to the
PIA spokesperson, and the airline will primarily look into allegations
that the pilots did not sit for the examinations themselves.

Any pilots found to have lied about their credentials “will be
terminated”, according to the spokesperson.

This all comes just one day after an investigation found ‘human error’
to be primarily responsible for a PIA plane crash that killed 98 people
in Pakistan last month.

On 22 May, PIA Airbus A320 crashed into a residential neighbourhood
about 1.4 kilometres from Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport.

The aircraft attempted to land at the airport without first releasing
its landing gear, causing both engines to hit the runway three times
before the pilot lifted off again, according to the report released by
Minister Khan on Wednesday.

On his second approach, the pilot reported that both engines – damaged
by the impact with the runway on its first approach – had failed.

The aircraft then crashed into a dense residential neighbourhood, just
short of the airport, on its second approach.

The crash ultimately killed 97 of the 99 people on board, as well as a
child who was within one of the 29 homes destroyed by the plane.

The initial investigation report stated that “human error” on the part
of both the aircraft’s pilots and air traffic controllers was primarily
to blame for the crash, stating that the pilot ignored three warnings
from air traffic control regarding the aircraft’s excessive altitude
and speed during its approach into the aerodrome.

According to Minister Khan, 17 pilots were previously suspended over
similar allegations in January 2019, following an air crash in Panjgur,
where a plane carrying 43 passengers veered off the runway following an
unsafe approach."

https://tinyurl.com/ydeqajwe
Dechucka
2020-06-28 23:55:28 UTC
Amazed me when I heard this
Petzl
2020-06-29 02:44:37 UTC
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-06-29 02:54:13 UTC
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian
They of course have to come through one of the IMG pathways
You hear lots of things don't but can't normally back them up.
news18
2020-06-29 02:58:20 UTC
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license,
resulting in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized by
Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta to
sit and pass the exam for you.
Wrong, all that may get you is an earlier seat at the examination.
If you don't knw your shit, you will not pass the various 'exams'.
Glasya-Labolas
2020-06-29 03:07:13 UTC
Petz
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized by
Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta to
sit and pass the exam for you.
You heard a furphy or voices in your head, as per usual. NEXT!

~~~$
Mark Latham has ...
...been (and still is) an anger management failure basket case w/o any
real ideology or self-discipline beyond limitless narcissism and
opportunism. He is as meaningless as his pathetic tilt at becoming a
relevant far right shock jock.
Voting Coalition, ...
...and...
... One Nation is like eating shit because you ...
...hate your socially responsible fellow citizens.

--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Jeßus
2020-06-30 00:18:45 UTC
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
LOL. Plenty of places in many countries are happy to take your money
for 'qualifications'. Often the qualifications are accepted for a
short period of time before everyone realises your qualifications are
fraudulent and they become worthless.
Dechucka
2020-06-30 00:31:05 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
LOL. Plenty of places in many countries are happy to take your money
for 'qualifications'. Often the qualifications are accepted for a
short period of time before everyone realises your qualifications are
fraudulent and they become worthless.
In this case they will be found out when they fail the International
Medical Graduates pathway for registration.
Jeßus

Petzl
2020-06-30 02:21:31 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
LOL. Plenty of places in many countries are happy to take your money
for 'qualifications'. Often the qualifications are accepted for a
short period of time before everyone realises your qualifications are
fraudulent and they become worthless.
This was in the 1980's it was not uncommon in Sydney for fake doctors
to be exposed
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
2020-06-30 02:48:12 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
LOL. Plenty of places in many countries are happy to take your money
for 'qualifications'. Often the qualifications are accepted for a
short period of time before everyone realises your qualifications are
fraudulent and they become worthless.
This was in the 1980's it was not uncommon in Sydney for fake doctors
to be exposed
You've been caught lying and are now trying to squirm out of it. I was
working in the pharmaceutical industry in the 2nd 1/2 of the eighties
and it was not common
Petzl
2020-06-30 03:12:11 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Apollyon
[...]
You work for Pan Pharmaceuticals who were filmed sweeping up footpath
dog pooh and such then pouring the sweeping into grinder that went
into vitamin B capsules, they were in turn sold to other companies
like Blackmores who bottled them under their brand.

Seems the fake doctors have now gone from fake qualifications to
impersonation
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-10/fake-doctors-medical-fraud/9634674
https://is.gd/NNPCOz
The fake doctors who get away with medical fraud
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
So you were talking bullshit and are now trying to change the subject, AGAIN
Jeßus
2020-06-30 04:27:02 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
Amazed me when I heard this
India is the cheapest place to get Doctors qualifications recognized
by Australian last price I heard was AU$3K to have someone in Calcutta
to sit and pass the exam for you.
LOL. Plenty of places in many countries are happy to take your money
for 'qualifications'. Often the qualifications are accepted for a
short period of time before everyone realises your qualifications are
fraudulent and they become worthless.
This was in the 1980's it was not uncommon in Sydney for fake doctors
to be exposed
Never mind the outright frauds, my own experience with many
legitimately qualified GPs in Australia has been appalling. Most of
them are clueless and can't think logically beyond the usual, mundane
medical issues. A couple of examples:

Late last year, GP leans over to look closer at a mark on my arm.
Within 3 seconds he pronounced it to be dermatitis. I just looked at
him and asked for a biopsy. Yep, it was a melanoma. Going back about
12 years ago, similar situation whereby I would peridocially show my
GP a suspect mark on my cheek... after years of this, he finally
pronounced it was skin cancer.

Or 2 GPs who worked at the same surgery in Brisbane's south. One
didn't know what an MRI was when I mentioned it, another always
encouraged the use of castor oil applied around the midsection, then
wrapped in glad wrap, no matter what the issue was (also couldn't
diagnose a thing with using a computer programme). Or the approx. 20
years I suffered from a wheat intolerance, which I finally figured out
for myself.

Never mind the hayfever I had when I first moved to Tassie. Suffered
for 3 years, until I finally found a GP who had a clue. She sorted it
in one appointment, when other GPs had no idea how to sort it out.
Alfred P Molon (at least for the time being)
2020-06-29 00:43:21 UTC
Apollyon in ***@mid.individual.net wrote:

Based exclusively on that article posted to this newsgroup by me
(anyone''s guess is as good a mine why) I recommend that all Liberal
Party members and cheer leaders only fly on aircraft piloted by personnel
hired from Pakistan.
Fran
LOL. You are a very naughty boy!
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-06-29 10:00:44 UTC
Post by Apollyon
"More than 30 per cent of all registered pilots in Pakistan have been
accused of committing fraud in order to obtain their license, resulting
in an ongoing government inquiry.
I wonder how long they knew this? Now they don't need a lot of pilots for a
while, they can sack them for cheating and save a pile of serverance pay.