??????????? WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL
felix_unger
2013-05-12 10:16:46 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2013 00:12:03 +1000, "Bob Milutinovic"
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?
Because he was a paedophile who couldn't run fast enough to catch a goat or
a camel.
Here's some advice for you... GET SOME PORK ON YOUR FORK!
Another reason to use
https://news.individual.net/overview.php
We (users) don't see the flood unless replied to
Now Abbotts running Moslems as candidates--
Petzl
Our meat in your supermarket is all Halal slaughtered!
Halal is a guarantee that the animal you are eating died slowly in pain and terror, choking on it's own blood.
Islam's treatment of animals is every bit as brutal and disgusting as it's treatment of human beings.
Halal (cruel religious slaughter) The animal is ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS only stunned with a captive-bolt pistol,after the throat is slit (known as ‘sticking’)
Aside from the barbarianism of Halal slaughter
The bleeding through animals slit throat while held head down and ALIVE, heart beating, by it's tied hoisted up rear legs also destroys the meats quality
You cannot get juicy tender steaks with their own gravy any more (Animals used to be instantly KILLED before butchered) !
With Halal, steaks are bland tasteless and tough.
Should be labeled so people can choose or not choose Halal meat
very interesting. and yes, it should be labelled! and why aren't the
animal rights groups all over this??

‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers
of Allah. If it’s unconscious, then it won’t be able to do that.’

Read more:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

what nonsense! religious bullshit!

"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>

Bloody barbarians!!

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question!"
atec77
2013-05-12 11:04:02 UTC
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Bloody barbarians!! http://youtu.be/h_bZzxep87c
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time wasting and so
is often ignored , time to drop it
Post by atec77
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time wasting and so
is often ignored , time to drop it
In my day the animal was killed instantly heart stopped then butchered
Now the animal is stunned heart beating and bled before butchering
As a kid )pre-1975) we got gravy from meat now we don't
Fact is removing blood content leaves meat tastless and bland
You can get Christian meat from Argentina tender juicy tasty/
Australian beef in my gay was the worlds best
Now it's crap with Australian sales dropping
Exports to Moslem shitholes like Indonesia are paid for only by
Christian aid.
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the subsidies
paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking beer if
subsidies were stopped and given to them directly

Then Australia would again get edible beef
Rod Speed
2013-05-12 23:48:40 UTC
Post by atec77
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time
wasting and so is often ignored , time to drop it
In my day the animal was killed instantly heart stopped then butchered
That's still what happens.
Post by Petzl
Now the animal is stunned heart beating and bled before butchering
Bullshit.
Post by Petzl
As a kid )pre-1975) we got gravy from meat now we don't
I still do.
Post by Petzl
Fact is removing blood content leaves meat tastless and bland
Mine is nothing like that.
Post by Petzl
Exports to Moslem shitholes like Indonesia are paid for only by Christian
aid.
Another bare faced lie. We don't give any aid to Indonesia for anything like
that.
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Post by Petzl
Then Australia would again get edible beef
Even sillier. What beef is exported to Indonesia is northern beef and
its always been shit beef compared with whats grown in the south.
atec77
2013-05-13 00:05:58 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Just the 500 million in aid that comes right back
Post by atec77
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Just the 500 million in aid that comes right back
Moslem "Aid" is in the billions Gillard just gave Indonesia $500
million cash for "schools" of course no one has yet seen a single
school built by our tax moony?
We can see our "Aid money" going here though
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-03/indonesian-president-wants-more-military-power/4666748
or < http://tinyurl.com/Indonesia-to-out-gun-Australia >
Post by atec77
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Then Australia would again get edible beef
Even sillier. What beef is exported to Indonesia is northern beef and
its always been shit beef compared with whats grown in the south.
Let’s see how decent Moslem countries are to the refugees Islam created.
* Moslem Saudi Arabia takes none, not a single Iraqi even, and is busy building a state of the art border fence. The Saudis won’t take Rohingya either.

* No Moslem country is willing to take in the Palestinians from Gaza.

* No Moslem country is willing to take the Iraqi Palestinians trapped at the border of Iraq and Syria. Those Palestinians have noted the hypocrisy of their so-called Arab brothers.

* In Moslem Egypt refugees trying to cross the border are shot.

* In Moslem Turkey refugees are immediately expelled and some, forced by Turkish authorities to swim across a river to leave Turkey, died in the process.

* Bangladesh, a Moslem country, is sending Rohingya Moslems back to Burma. Likewise, Indonesia is returning Rohingya boat men back to persecution in Burma.

* Moslem Malaysia has been cited for its abuse of refugees as well.

The only Nations to mistakenly welcome Moslem refugees have a Judeo-Christian historical tradition — not an Islamic Sharia history.
Petzl
2013-05-12 11:39:57 UTC
Post by felix_unger
very interesting. and yes, it should be labelled! and why aren't the
animal rights groups all over this??
‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers
You talk to animals?
Rod Speed
2013-05-12 21:45:03 UTC
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Only if your are interested in bare faced lies.
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Post by felix_unger
and why aren't the animal rights groups all over this??
Because it’s a lie. We stun them before we slit their throats.
Post by felix_unger
‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers of
Allah. If it’s unconscious, then it won’t be able to do that.’
We stun them anyway.
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
felix_unger
2013-05-13 00:15:26 UTC
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Maccas/take aways? Supermarkets? Restaurants?
Post by felix_unger
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
what nonsense! religious bullshit!
"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
So you're saying there's no halal slaughter anywhere in Australia?
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question!"
Rod Speed
2013-05-13 05:55:46 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Maccas/take aways? Supermarkets? Restaurants?
It is in those.
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
what nonsense! religious bullshit!
"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
So you're saying there's no halal slaughter anywhere in Australia?
No, that the claim that it isnt halal if its stunned
before its killed is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.
AStext
2013-05-13 21:52:38 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
what nonsense! religious bullshit!
"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
So you're saying there's no halal slaughter anywhere in Australia?
No, that the claim that it isnt halal if its stunned
before its killed is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.
you probably should change that to 'bare faced goat ignorant lie' in this context . . .