"Each Way Albo" becoming more and more irrelevant, as is the ALP, in the COVID-19 crisis.
Add Reply
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-10 20:45:24 UTC
Normally a left wing newspaper, SMH seems now under new owners to be
getting more balanced journalism:-

"The pandemic has vindicated the judgment of the voting public last
year. Scott Morrison has grown in stature in this crisis while Albanese
has shrunk."

https://is.gd/z0YbbJ Worth reading.

How true, "Each Way Albo" on the slippery slope of getting the shove
from the ALP leadership, if he doesn't perform shortly. No great loss.
Dog Kennel standing in the wings, waiting for him to fall.
Petzl
2020-05-10 21:16:24 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 06:45:24 +1000, Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Normally a left wing newspaper, SMH seems now under new owners to be
getting more balanced journalism:-
The story is in the Australian, not Fairfax which is still leftie crap
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
"The pandemic has vindicated the judgment of the voting public last
year. Scott Morrison has grown in stature in this crisis while Albanese
has shrunk."
https://is.gd/z0YbbJ Worth reading.
How true, "Each Way Albo" on the slippery slope of getting the shove
from the ALP leadership, if he doesn't perform shortly. No great loss.
Dog Kennel standing in the wings, waiting for him to fall.
Well, it’s [the media] run by Godless Communists
who fear the religious more than anything,
as we don’t put the entirety of our faith in
hapless politicians & the state
Dechucka
Sorry didn't read your post before sending
jonz
*going off half cocked* is very prevalent around this neck o' the woods...<FBG>
Dechucka
2020-05-10 21:35:09 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Normally a left wing newspaper, SMH seems now under new owners to be
getting more balanced journalism:-
So balanced they now call themselves the Australian.

SloMo hasn't covered himself in glory either during the bushfires or
SARs-2. He's being led around be the nose in the 2 most populous states
one LNP on Labor.
Albo has done the right thing by the country and basically shut-up. Once
SAR-19 slows down it will be back to business as per normal starting , I
suspect, with SloMo and the sports rorts.

2020-05-10 23:14:18 UTC
'Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot'
That won't save this troll's idiotic arse from being plonked as soon as
his post get too full with predictably boring partisan LNP political
propaganda shit yet again.
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Normally a left wing newspaper, SMH seems now under new owners to be
getting more balanced journalism:-
Unchecked rightard bias is NOT what "balanced' means. At least not in
this reality.
So balanced they now call themselves the Australian.
LOL!
SloMo hasn't covered himself in glory either during the bushfires or
SARs-2. He's being led around be the nose in the 2 most populous states
one LNP on Labor.
Albo has done the right thing by the country and basically shut-up. Once
SAR-19 slows down it will be back to business as per normal starting , I
suspect, with SloMo and the sports rorts.
Although Albo provides bipartisanship (unlike the LNP ever) under the
present circumstances, he is not silent on issues that matter:

*Anthony Albanese calls for Scott Morrison to reshape Australia's economy
in wake of coronavirus pandemic*
<https://tinyurl.com/yc44vxhs>
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-11 00:06:14 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Normally a left wing newspaper, SMH seems now under new owners to be
getting more balanced journalism:-
So balanced they now call themselves the Australian.
LOL. Good one.
Post by Dechucka
SloMo hasn't covered himself in glory either during the bushfires or
SARs-2. He's being led around be the nose in the 2 most populous states
one LNP on Labor.
Albo has done the right thing by the country and basically shut-up. Once
SAR-19 slows down it will be back to business as per normal starting , I
suspect, with SloMo and the sports rorts.
Yep. I noted a sports rorts article cropped up in the last few days.
That and the bushfires will nto go away despite his reasonable handling
if covid-19
Fran
2020-05-11 00:04:29 UTC
On 11/05/2020 6:45 am, Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot dribbled some
mindless crap.

Has anyone bothered to check headers to find out the identity of this
newly minted fuckwit?
Ördög
2020-05-11 00:24:31 UTC
Old troll, new nym Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot dribbled some
mindless crap.
Has anyone bothered to check headers to find out the identity of this
newly minted fuckwit?
Old troll, new nym, exact same posting style, even similar wordage.
Same news-server, possibly just another incarnation of the Little Johnny
Howard Family of Sock-puppets.
To be honest, he is not even worth the further investigations as he is
just the typical garden variety of LNP propaganda keyboard warriors.

I recommend plonking him to deny newsgroup oxygen, although I'd wait a
tiny bit with that in order to take the Mickey out of his retarded posts.
But he is not too far off from landing in my killfile.
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-11 00:31:33 UTC
Old troll, new nym Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot dribbled some
mindless crap.
Has anyone bothered to check headers to find out the identity of this
newly minted fuckwit?
Old troll, new nym, exact same posting style, even similar wordage.
Same news-server, possibly just another incarnation of the Little Johnny
Howard Family of Sock-puppets.
Thanks. I thought it probably was that twit.
:-) Nor mine.
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-11 06:35:46 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 10:31:33 +1000
Post by Fran
Thanks. I thought it probably was that twit.
LOL so Shitdog thinks that someone using uni.berlin is a
reincarnation?

Useless cretin he is. Very popular NNTP server in Europe - free Europe,
that is you commie piece of doggy doo doo.
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-11 06:33:04 UTC
What an honour. I have won!
Ördög
2020-05-11 08:34:16 UTC
Andrew Forrest Aussie True nym-shitting troll of the LJH family of socks
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
But he is not too far off from landing in my killfile.
What an honour. I have won!
Congratulations to your win. Hope you enjoy it tremendously.

:P

However, a sad detail has escaped your micro-sized comprehension
capabilities:

Ask your psycho-nursie for an explanation of 'not too far off'.

I am afraid your celebration is much too premature, as I am still at
taking the Mickey out of your trolling idiocy.
--
Ördög /your scary shadow that says "Boo" in the dark/
Beware:
/English: Talk of the devil and I make sure to appear/
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-11 06:32:16 UTC
Doubtful if you would even know how to do that, Fran-kenstein.
Ördög
2020-05-11 08:06:48 UTC
Andrew Forrest Aussie True nym-shitting troll of the LJH family of socks.
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Has anyone bothered to check headers to find out the identity of this
newly minted fuckwit?
Doubtful if you would even know how to do that, Fran-kenstein.
Not very creative, are you, nym-shitting troll (typo intended)?
Now, who would have even slightest interested in exactly knowing who the
fuck you are. An LNP troll is a troll is a troll is just a brain-dead
troll.

BTW you can change your nym as many times you like, the stylistic crap
you post is a dead give away.
2020-05-12 07:04:48 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 08:06:48 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Ördög
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Doubtful if you would even know how to do that, Fran-kenstein.
Not very creative, are you, nym-shitting troll (typo intended)?
Time you and Fran got a room together ShitDog?

(I have seen you referred here as "WogDog" as well, maybe I should
purloin that?)
jonz
2020-05-12 09:24:24 UTC
Andrew Forrest Aussie True nym-shitting troll of the LJH family of socks.
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Has anyone bothered to check headers to find out the identity of this
newly minted fuckwit?
Doubtful if you would even know how to do that, Fran-kenstein.
Not very creative, are you, nym-shitting troll (typo intended)?
Now, who would have even slightest interested in exactly knowing who the
fuck you are. An LNP troll is a troll is a troll is just a brain-dead
troll.
BTW you can change your nym as many times you like, the stylistic crap
you post is a dead give away.
Nah, ya don`t have a clue, idjit.......<G>