RBG has died
2020-09-19 00:49:26 UTC
:-((((( the world is now a much poorer place.
Dechucka
2020-09-19 00:56:12 UTC
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Ördög
2020-09-19 01:14:41 UTC
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
--
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...
Dechucka
but Congress doesn't have to consider any nomination until after November
max headroom
Half of Congress will when the President Pro Tem of the Senate says it will.
Petzl
2020-09-19 03:48:04 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:19:34 -0700, "max headroom"
Post by max headroom
:-((((( the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
but Congress doesn't have to consider any nomination until after November
Half of Congress will when the President Pro Tem of the Senate says it will.
Long live the new, Rudy Giuliani
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Fran
One small hopeful thing.
Janithor
2020-09-19 05:11:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
but Congress doesn't have to consider any nomination until after November
One small hopeful thing.
Right, because this is the single most important thing for Australia,
whoever gets nominated to be the next of 9 justices on the US Supreme Court.
Janithor
2020-10-01 04:18:44 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
but Congress doesn't have to consider any nomination until after November
One small hopeful thing.
Hey smart person, the Senate confirms judicial appointments, not the
entire Congress. Get a brain, dummy. :-)
Skeeter
They can cry all they want but the outcome will be the same.
Janithor
2020-09-19 05:10:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
but Congress doesn't have to consider any nomination until after November
Who care, they're all a bunch of seppos anyway. Terrible country,
horrible people.
Janithor
2020-09-19 05:09:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
I hate the think of the kind of creep Trump will certainly endorse right
out of that paleoconservative hard-right incubator as a horror show
replacement.
He can actually do that even if he does NOT win the election.
Yes, because whoever Trump nominates to the US Supreme Court will have
the most impact on Australia. This is life or death for Australia.
Janithor
2020-09-19 05:08:52 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
At least we're back on topic talking about septic politics.
Jeßus
2020-09-21 05:28:00 UTC
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.

I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan to
replace her prior to the election.
Petzl

Dechucka
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
Janithor
2020-09-21 08:09:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.
I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan to
replace her prior to the election.
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
Don't worry, the election is in November, then you can select new
leaders for Australia. You might even get a President Biden, so far
he's leading in the polls.
Jeßus
2020-09-21 22:23:38 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.
I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan to
replace her prior to the election.
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
Don't worry, the election is in November, then you can select new
leaders for Australia. You might even get a President Biden, so far
he's leading in the polls.
Yes. Because even 4 years after the last U.S election proved polls
are useless, people still cite polls when it supports their POV.
Jeßus
2020-09-21 22:21:44 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.
I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan to
replace her prior to the election.
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
You'll find hypocrisy everywhere. I could cite examples from the
Democrats all day long. What's your point?
Dechucka
2020-09-21 22:37:17 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.
I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan to
replace her prior to the election.
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
You'll find hypocrisy everywhere. I could cite examples from the
Democrats all day long. What's your point?
The same one that you have made about hypocrisy but in the context of
your comment about the left
Ördög
2020-09-21 22:54:31 UTC
Je�us
Je?us
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, for the non-politic junkies
Oh wow, thanks. Thought the old crone had gone colour blind.
I'm loving how the lefties are losing their minds over Trump's plan
to replace her prior to the election.
Love the hypocrisy of the Republicans
You'll find hypocrisy everywhere. I could cite examples from the
Democrats all day long. What's your point?
The same one that you have made about hypocrisy but in the context of
your comment about the left
I can't help but wonder how does one wrong can excuse another one in the
political sense?

Wrong from any side of politics remains wrong no matter what, regardless
of what is written on their respective banners.

People who can't stand by their publicly expressed previous opinions
because of personal political opportunism do not deserve to be in
politics.
--
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

*Liberal Party of Australia* is thy name!
2020-09-21 23:19:28 UTC
Je�us
Je?us
[...]
Unfortunately that is the world we live in. IF a couple more Republican
say they won't support Trump's nominating a new SCOTUS member before the
election the right will be losing their minds.
news18
2020-09-22 00:38:56 UTC
Does it have 'a mind' to lose?
Dechucka
Cruel but fair ;-)
Janithor
2020-09-22 02:07:55 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Unfortunately that is the world we live in. IF a couple more Republican
say they won't support Trump's nominating a new SCOTUS member before the
election the right will be losing their minds.
Does it have 'a mind' to lose?
Cruel but fair ;-)
I'm glad you're at least on topic by yet again talking about American
politics in aus.politics.
news18
2020-09-22 00:37:18 UTC
Err, that rules out all the current crop and kills of a lot of wanna bees.
Ördög
2020-09-22 00:53:13 UTC
Post by news18
People who can't stand by their publicly expressed previous opinions
because of personal political opportunism do not deserve to be in
politics.
Err, that rules out all the current crop and kills of a lot of wanna bees.
Would you really consider that outcome as a "downside"??? Really?!!

I'd say, bring it on!
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
news18
2020-09-22 01:02:21 UTC
Post by news18
People who can't stand by their publicly expressed previous opinions
because of personal political opportunism do not deserve to be in
politics.
Err, that rules out all the current crop and kills of a lot of wanna bees.
Would you really consider that outcome as a "downside"??? Really?!!
I'd say, bring it on!
The problem is the voters.
They are so gullible.
Petzl
2020-09-22 01:19:59 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Post by news18
People who can't stand by their publicly expressed previous opinions
because of personal political opportunism do not deserve to be in
politics.
Err, that rules out all the current crop and kills of a lot of wanna bees.
Would you really consider that outcome as a "downside"??? Really?!!
I'd say, bring it on!
The problem is the voters.
They are so gullible.
"Our" Campbelltown Dtate rep, Greg Warren, Labor won't live in his
Campbelltown Electorate
He lives in the Camden electorate!
They have different schools, pubs, police, roads, parking, doctors.
I keep telling him he should move to Claymore, built by the Labor
party all housing commission.
His kids would come home every day with infectious diseases, nits and
so-on!
Google search of Claymore!
https://is.gd/wfnYP2

Public housing has never worked.
Always just creates ghettos, Schools nearby are impoverished,richer
suburbs get more funding from locals and do better .

Always been known subsidised rental which disperses "houso's" into
normal suburbs, do better, Norm neighbors give them better
opportunities, jobs, education, health, etc
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Janithor
When did Australia become our 52nd state? I don't remember that.
Daniel65
2020-09-25 12:00:53 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Ördög
Post by news18
People who can't stand by their publicly expressed previous opinions
because of personal political opportunism do not deserve to be in
politics.
Err, that rules out all the current crop and kills of a lot of wanna bees.
Would you really consider that outcome as a "downside"??? Really?!!
I'd say, bring it on!
When did Australia become our 52nd state?  I don't remember that.
Because it hasn't happen yet!! .... and *NEVER* will!!

Haven't you ever looked, in detail, at your National flag??
Thirteen stripes represents .....??
Fifty stars represents .....??
Daniel
Fran
LOL. That's a woosh.
Fran
And of knobs in Tassie.
Janithor
2020-09-19 05:08:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
kensi
2020-09-19 08:15:16 UTC
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Did Fox Noise tell you that?

What I want to know is who killed her. I'm assuming they will turn out
to be a Republican operative. Whoever it is, I owe them a knuckle
sandwich, followed by being tied to a chair while I call the cops of course.
in here." ~Checkmate
Janithor
No, Fran and the other progressive Aussies on aus.politics told me that.
Checkmate
2020-09-19 08:28:51 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 04:15:16 -0400 kensi put forth the following
Post by kensi
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Did Fox Noise tell you that?
What I want to know is who killed her. I'm assuming they will turn out
to be a Republican operative. Whoever it is, I owe them a knuckle
sandwich, followed by being tied to a chair while I call the cops of course.
A better question would be who killed Seth Rich, KooK.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Petzl
2020-09-19 09:58:09 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Did Fox Noise tell you that?
What I want to know is who killed her. I'm assuming they will turn out
to be a Republican operative. Whoever it is, I owe them a knuckle
sandwich, followed by being tied to a chair while I call the cops of course.
A better question would be who killed Seth Rich, KooK.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Body_Count#Seth_Rich

Why the USA need "Rudy W. Giuliani" in ASAP

Skeeter
HA HA HA HA You can't and won't do shit.
Rudy Canoza
BLAME TRUMP
Fran
2020-09-20 00:57:27 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Fuck you are dumb Janithor! If you read my posts, as I know you do,
you'd know from my commentary over in alt.60+ that there are some
Americans who are not, and never will be septics. Victoria is not one.
RBG is not one. You are. You are full of shit.
%
they moved her to retirement island
Janithor
Wow, what a nasty person you are. Full of hate. I feel sorry for you.
Checkmate
2020-09-20 06:33:38 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 20:11:02 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Fuck you are dumb Janithor!  If you read my posts, as I know you do,
you'd know from my commentary over in alt.60+ that there are some
Americans who are not, and never will be septics.  Victoria is not one.
RBG is not one.  You are.  You are full of shit.
Wow, what a nasty person you are. Full of hate. I feel sorry for you.
What a poopy haed!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
yuppers
Skeeter
2020-09-20 12:19:07 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
RGB was a septic. Septics are stupid, horrible people - why are you
pretending to care?
Fuck you are dumb Janithor!  If you read my posts, as I know you do,
you'd know from my commentary over in alt.60+ that there are some
Americans who are not, and never will be septics.  Victoria is not one.
RBG is not one.  You are.  You are full of shit.
Wow, what a nasty person you are. Full of hate. I feel sorry for you.
Fran has no right to determine who is and who isn't. She's just an
unhappy cunt.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-20 15:08:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Fran has no right to determine who is and who isn't. She's just an
unhappy cunt.
The only right Fran has when it comes to USA
politics is to STFU and mind her own business.

If she only knew how stupid she sounds when
she spouts off on things she knows nothing
about IRL.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
we get along great
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-09-20 18:19:25 UTC
<...>
Post by %
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
Wow, what a nasty person you are. Full of hate. I feel sorry for you.
Fran has no right to determine who is and who isn't. She's just an
unhappy cunt.
we get along great
Yup, it's the rare woman who doesn't find it
appealing to try to "mother" a retard.

%
it might look that way to a guy with only 20 years left
Janithor
2020-10-01 04:16:41 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
You realize the US Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over Australia,
right? It only rules on US law.

Once again you are posting about domestic American politics in a group
devoted to Australian politics. So yes, you are obsessed. You even
said yourself you were obsessed with the US when you were younger.
Rudy Canoza
Fran is just a wannabe troll.
Fran
2020-10-02 00:08:45 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
You realize the US Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over Australia,
right? It only rules on US law.
Once again you are posting about domestic American politics in a group
devoted to Australian politics. So yes, you are obsessed. You even
said yourself you were obsessed with the US when you were younger.
Learn to read for comprehension mop pusher. I said no such thing.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Fran is just a wannabe troll.
Snort! You are a mental pygmy. Find an adult who can help you
formulate an intelligent attempt at an insult.
%
a mental pygmy , lol
Nadegda
2020-10-02 00:44:03 UTC
x-no-brains: yes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Fran is just a wannabe troll.
Snort! You are a mental pygmy. Find an adult who can help you
formulate an intelligent attempt at an insult.
SPANKY-SPANKY!

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Skeeter
2020-10-02 13:29:00 UTC
On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 00:44:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
x-no-brains: yes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Fran is just a wannabe troll.
Snort! You are a mental pygmy. Find an adult who can help you
formulate an intelligent attempt at an insult.
SPANKY-SPANKY!
<snicker>
Poor Nads, she's afraid of me so she slips in a butthurt via Fran.

BTW: Fuck off Paul.

Janithor
2020-10-02 01:05:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
You realize the US Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over Australia,
right?  It only rules on US law.
Once again you are posting about domestic American politics in a group
devoted to Australian politics.  So yes, you are obsessed.  You even
said yourself you were obsessed with the US when you were younger.
Learn to read for comprehension mop pusher.  I said no such thing.
Oh you most certainly did. I should have saved it. That was an "ah ha"
moment.
Very high IQ stuff Fran, congrats.
%
rgb didn't like me he tried to get me booted
Janithor
2020-10-02 02:17:35 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rudy Canoza
x-no-archive: yes
I remember. He was a crabby guy in general, he hated me at first too.
%
2020-10-02 02:45:08 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rudy Canoza
x-no-archive: yes
i don't think he liked the attention i got and he didn't
Skeeter
2020-10-02 13:28:08 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
:-(((((  the world is now a much poorer place.
You realize the US Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over Australia,
right? It only rules on US law.
Once again you are posting about domestic American politics in a group
devoted to Australian politics. So yes, you are obsessed. You even
said yourself you were obsessed with the US when you were younger.
Learn to read for comprehension mop pusher. I said no such thing.
That statement just nullifies any other you make.
Post by Fran
Post by Rudy Canoza
Fran is just a wannabe troll.
Snort! You are a mental pygmy. Find an adult who can help you
formulate an intelligent attempt at an insult.
I see that worked good enough. Look at your tears.