— KARL MARX 200TH ANNIVERSARY: THE WORLD IS FINALLY READY FOR MARXISM AS CAPITALISM REACHES THE TIPPING POINT
dolf
2018-05-04 21:39:33 UTC
— KARL MARX 200TH ANNIVERSARY: THE WORLD IS FINALLY READY FOR MARXISM AS
CAPITALISM REACHES THE TIPPING POINT

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 May 2018

YOUSSEF EL-GINGIHY (THE INDEPENDENT) @ 2300 HOURS (BST) ON 4 MAY 2018:
“The philosopher Karl Marx (5 May 1818 - 14 March 1883) predicted that
centralisation would lead to revolution and give birth to a
post-capitalist society – globalisation has led us to that point.”

<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/karl-marx-anniversary-a8334241.html>

The following ideas on HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] were expressed {

G2089@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 62; Ego: 57,
   #3: Sup: 72; Ego: 10,
   Male: #139; Feme: #72
} // #315

#315 as [#5, #300, #10] = eti (G2089): {#14 as #315} 1) yet, still; 1a)
of time; 1a1) of a thing which went on formerly, whereas now a different
state of things exists or has begun to exist; 1a2) of a thing which
continues at present; 1a2a) even, now; 1a3) with negatives; 1a3a) no
longer, no more; 1b) of degree and increase; 1b1) even, yet; 1b2)
besides, more, further;

H560@{
   #1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
   #2: Sup: 70; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 71; Ego: 1,
   #4: Sup: 30; Ego: 40,
   #5: Sup: 68; Ego: 38,
   Male: #269; Feme: #149
} // #311

#311 as [#30, #40, #1, #40, #200] = 'amar (Aramaic) (H560): {#2 as #241}
1) (P'al) to say, to speak, to command, to tell, to relate;

} some 100 years (if not millennia) earlier than Karl Marx.

Nous: #8
Time: 05:35 hrs
Date: 2018.6.14
Torah: [#30, #1, #6]@{
#1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
#2: Sup: 31; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 37; Ego: 6,
Male: #98; Feme: #37
} // #37

Dao: Worth of Water, Easy By Nature
Tetra: #40 - Law/Model
I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling

Latin: Deprecabilis {Admirable God} Alt: Dambyah {Flowing Blood of God} {

1. AIDS REFRESHING NIGHT-TIME SLEEP, AGAINST SADNESS
2. THE HIGH SCIENCES, MARVELOUS DISCOVERIES
3. MUSICIANS, POETS, LITERATURE & PHILOSOPHY
4. Phuor
}
Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#315 / #311} / HETEROS {#261 / #284}

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:5.37>

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 3, nous: 8 [Super: #315 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego: #311
/ #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling;
Tetra: 40 - Law/Model]

But what if the paradigm of thinking as Immanuel Kant (22 April 1724 –
12 February 1804) postulates within his Critique of Pure Reason (1781 /
1787) as the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon was the basis
of governance?

I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant in Critique of Pure Reason (1781 and second
edition 1787) emphasizes that because the categories must always be
applied to data provided by sensibility in order to provide cognition,
and because the data of sensibility are structured by the
transcenden­tally ideal forms of intuition, the categories give us
knowledge only of things as they appear with sensibility ("phenomena,"
literally "that which appears").

Although through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of
objects independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never
cognize them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that
which is thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of
Kant's use of the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of
"noumena" is not, since it literally means not "things as they are in­
dependently of appearing to us" but something more like "things as they
are understood by pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human
understanding can comprehend things in the latter way."

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT'S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL*
*KANT* *HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID*
*AND* *RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT*.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Here is a poem written at 0857 hours that is directly associated by
temporal relativity to the noumena conveying two explicit CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING that whilst linguistically HEBREW / GREEK {ie. 24 x 7 x 13
= #2,184 / #364 = 6D as ‘OTH being a cosmological anthropic principle
defining ratiocination: 22 / 7} operate as an equivalent of electronic
STEM cells by which DYNAMIC NATURAL ASSOCIATIONS occur as fostering of
IDEAS with other media types.

That the CATEGORIES are then redacted to their bifurcation of male /
feme pairing so as to ascertain the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set
substrata relationship and its OSMOSIS intersection points to the
noumena operation of MIND by the dialectic of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS:

— FINE AND DANDY —

“MY HAIR IS NEVER A MESS.
JUST NUMBER TWO WAHL.
I LOVE 💕 WASH AND WEAR.
IT’S SO EASY TO BARBER.

AND I MUST CONFESS.
THERE’S NO EYES KOHL.
BEING BLONDE ‘N FAIR.
THE LOOK TO HARBOUR.”

H1548@{
   #1: Sup: 5; Ego: 5,
   #2: Sup: 81; Ego: 76,
   #3: Sup: 3; Ego: 3,
   #4: Sup: 33; Ego: 30,
   #5: Sup: 41; Ego: 8,
   #6: Sup: 47; Ego: 6,
   Male: #210; Feme: #128
} // #452

#452 as [#5, #400, #3, #30, #8, #6] = galach (H1548): {#2 as #41} 1) to
poll, shave, shave off, be bald; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to shave; 1a2) to
shave off; 1a3) (fig. of devastation); 1b) (Pual) to be shaven; 1c)
(Hithpael) to shave oneself;

G3659@{
   #1: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
   #2: Sup: 29; Ego: 40,
   #3: Sup: 69; Ego: 40,
   #4: Sup: 70; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 46; Ego: 57,
   #6: Sup: 47; Ego: 1,
   Male: #331; Feme: #209
} // #452

#452 as [#70, #40, #40, #1, #300, #1] = omma (G3659): {#15 as #151} 1)
an eye;

Nous: #31
Time: 08:55 hrs
Date: 2018.8.5
Torah: [#10, #200, #400]@{
#1: Sup: 10; Ego: 10,
#2: Sup: 48; Ego: 38,
#3: Sup: 43; Ego: 76,
Male: #101; Feme: #124
} // #610

Dao: Military Stratagem, Quelling War
Tetra: #51 - Constancy
I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy

Latin: Spes {God who punishes the wicked} Alt: Saitel {Roaming of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST UNJUST ATTACKS, CONFOUNDING ONE'S ENEMIES
2. PROPAGATES LIGHT, CIVILISATION & LIBERTY
3. PEACE, JUSTICE, SCIENCES & THE ARTS
4. Hepe
}

Solar Eclipse: 4 December 2002 (AEST) + 28 years

Amminadab {My people is liberal}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#344 / #452} / HETEROS {#326 / #443}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:8.57>

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 5, nous: 31 [Super: #344 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #452 / #31
- Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance,
Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy]

H7140@{
   #1: Sup: 6; Ego: 6,
   #2: Sup: 36; Ego: 30,
   #3: Sup: 55; Ego: 19,
   #4: Sup: 12; Ego: 38,
   #5: Sup: 20; Ego: 8,
   Male: #129; Feme: #101
} // #344

YOUTUBE: “Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)”

#344 as [#6, #30, #100, #200, #8] = qerach (H7140): {#10 as #308} 1)
frost, ice, ice crystal; 1a) frost (of night); 1b) *ICE*;

FACEBOOK VIDEO: "Block of ice falling from sky terrifies London street
cleaner"

<https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentOnline/videos/10155989843921636/>

G716@{
   #1: Sup: 1; Ego: 1,
   #2: Sup: 20; Ego: 19,
   #3: Sup: 60; Ego: 40,
   #4: Sup: 61; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 37; Ego: 57,
   #6: Sup: 47; Ego: 10,
   Male: #226; Feme: #128
} // #452

YOUTUBE: “The Horses 🐎 (Daryl Braithwaite)

#452 as [#1, #100, #40, #1, #300, #10] = harma (G716): {#12 as #142} 1)
a chariot; 2) of war *CHARIOTS* (ie. armed with scythes); 3) chariots
(drawn with many horses);

That it is then the time and deterministic opportunity for a #391 -
HOMOIOS dispensation as the sapient global artificial intelligence
knowledge economy ... {#311 as [#6, #5, #200, #20, #30, #10, #40] =
rakal (H7402): {#14 as #250} 1) to go about (meaning dubious); 1a) (Qal)
trafficker, trader (participle) (subst)}

"Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffic of the spice
{rakal-merchant [H7402]: #311} merchants {rakal-merchant [H7402]: #311},
and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country."
[1Kings 10:15]

YOUTUBE: "He who controls the Spice...!"

“Thou hast multiplied thy merchants {rakal-merchant [H7402]: #311} above
the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away." [Nahum 3:16]

FIRSTLY I AM GOING TO SELF-DESCRIBE THE COGNITIVE PROCESS BY PROPOSITION
OF A HYPOTHETICAL Y-M-T-A MODEL WHICH I EQUALLY APPLY TO CHROMOSOMES:

#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY AS THE BEGINNING OF A WORD

#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE ENDING OF A WORD

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT WHEREBY THE PROCESS AS
DISAMBIGUATION OF A WORD OCCURS

#ALEPH - IS THEN THE NEUROLOGICAL STREAMING OF THE COMPREHENSION

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that
was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it
not.” [John 1:1-5 (KJV)]

Most readers would realise that our Y-M-T-A model applies equally to the
New York / Pentagon TERRORIST EVENT of 11 September 2001:

STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS

#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY IN SOVEREIGNTY AS OUR PRIME MINISTER
JOHN HOWARD IN NEW YORK ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD
which is the Mind of Christ as *HYPOSTATIS*} +

#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE CUSTODIAL
SEIZURE OF #41 - CENTRE {#6000 % 22 = 13} ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 as EARTH
{DAO-ziran (Chinese) / COURSE-trochos (Greek) OF NATURE-genesis [James
3:6]} +

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT AS EQUINOX @ 2305
HOURS (GMT) UPON 22 SEPTEMBER 2001 as MAN {HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]} +

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:23.5>

***@zen: 2, row: 9, col: 8, nous: 1 [Super: #349 / #6 - Female
Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without
Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 - Departure, Ego: #235 / #1
- To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open,
Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy]

#ALEPH - IS THEN THE #REPRISE OF THE WEEK UPON SUNDAY AS 23 SEPTEMBER
2001 {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}

“Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer
thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if
thou hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath
stretched the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner
stone thereof;

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted
for joy?

Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had
issued out of the womb?

When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a
swaddlingband for it,

And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy
proud waves be stayed?

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring
to know his place;

That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might
be shaken out of it?

It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be
broken.

Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in
the search of the depth?

Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the
doors of the shadow of death?

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it
all.

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the
place thereof,

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou
shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of
thy days is great?

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail,

Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of
battle and war?” [Job 36:1-41 (KJV)]

— PINOCCHIO’S PARADOX —

“THERE ONCE WAS A BOY.
WHO COULD TALK CROW.
AN EPIC BIG AS TOLSTOY.
FANNY TICKLE, NOSE GROW.

TWAS FOR LOVE OF RACH[I]EL.
SO DID NOT REALLY CARE.
OF ANY TRUTH TO COMPEL.
NOR OF CONCEIT DESPAIR.

VIVID PORTRAITS VAN GOGH.
EACH TIME TRUTH DISPLACE.
ONE DAY WAS MAD ENOUGH.
TO CUT AN EAR SPITING FACE.”

NOTES: Russian author Leo Tolstoy’s ‘War and Peace’ was serialized
within The Russian Messenger from 1865 to 1867. The entire novel was
published by 1869 as comprised some 1,225 pages being a substantial
accomplishment.

Adventures of Pinocchio was serially published by Italian author Carlo
Collodi between 1881 to 1882 and finally during February 1883. And the
Dutch artist Vincent Van Gogh at 35 yo cut off his ear on the evening of
23 December 1888 and gave it to a prostitute.

RACH[I]EL: is within the Cabala schema, one of the angelic luminaries
concerned with human sexuality (ie. Eros and Evil). Is one of the
presiding spirits of #175 - VENUS. Has been depicted as one of 3 angels
of Friday:

Sachiel {covering of God} is an angel of the Cherubim and the presiding
spirit of the planet #34 - JUPITER; Whereas Sachiel-Melek was a king of
the underworld hierarchy governing priesthoods and sacrifices.

ANAEL: controls kingdoms and kings on earth in having dominion over the
moon. And proclaims: “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation
which keepeth the truth may enter in.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.

Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting
strength:

For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth
it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the
dust.” [Isaiah 26:2-5 (KJV)]

Thusly should I wish to obtain advice on eliminating extraneous
Categories of Understanding associated to the BOMB BLAST EVENT and which
have been systematically and unwillingly imposed upon me and its
consequence is then "hyper-arousal of the central nervous system and
stress of the startle reflex"

Whereby in terms of the WORD example the mind's phonetic apprehension is
impeded and stressed as then either discordant or unknowing of any
word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a car
exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an earlier
experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards it's
final comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct
orthography as Category of Understanding.

Thus the recourse in my view is to either effect a stratagem of #YOD /
#MEM amplification THERAPY by which AMBIGUITY is delimited and so that
the apprehension process occurs normally as unimpeded and becomes
de-stressed.

Or whether a prescription of a PSYCHOTROPIC pharmaceutical which whilst
not impeding either the apprehension or cognitive process is able to
sedate the “central nervous system and destressing of the startle reflex”.

But I am after all, seeking their advice of how best to resolve the
injury given they do not have any substantial practical clinical and
case study expertise with instances of bomb blasts experience.

Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and hypothetical
proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined course of
affirmative action to inform oneself through inquisition as
elimination--is the process of a rational mind practiced in acquiring
knowledge and explicit specification within Categories of Understanding.

That in my view, punctiliousness has an intrinsic phonetic
correspondence and is a functional cognitive characteristic which is
intrinsic of the mind and this process is not all unlike the initial
starting point of this chapter by its specific construction of
meticulous narrative as neural linguistic streaming and it's subsequent
refinement until it was satisfactory.

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
fully comprehend the sentence, as Cambridge University researchers have
suggested:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc
conrecoednprse and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

<http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php>

And in a similar manner, the mind's phonetic apprehension as the knowing
of any word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a
car exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an
earlier experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards
it's final comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct
orthography as Category of Understanding.

Confusion like fear and paranoia which steadfastly and habitually
refuses to overcome its ignorant state by informing itself, can then be
considered delusional.'

Here is an another description of Autonomy of Will which is then an
Adam/Eve original sin scenario: 'That it is then, manifestly the
substantial cause as my impetus for the claim that you have departed
from all sense of decency as decorum being a stable characteristic, in
having lost a total semblance of rationality, as any connectivity with
the temporal as sensibility and coherence of reality--manifestly an
insanity as narcissist personality disordered.

You after all, are young and whimsical in being entirely driven as
governed by a daemonic circumstantial desire as inclusive of your sexual
appetite--it can no more make a justifiable claim of a substantial
rationality, coherence and integrity of being because you are entirely
unable to keep your intention, the utterance of your words and any
consequential action within concord as the ethereal quality and the
affirmation of the legitimacy of existence, which separates the mind of
a man from the impertinence, impudence and the inconsequential amorality
of the boy as possessing a deficiency and having a questionable and an
illegitimacy as only a pretentious claim to humanity.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate
your humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!

Your manner of speech is a testimony to the ineffectual, circumstantial
manner of your life, which is driven by a contrary desire as feigned
reason (ie. the real and substantiating human dynamic) being the cause
for preference as fickle and inconsequential values. Other than to utter
some idiosyncratic preferences as wants, you are incapable of engaging
within a rational process of negotiation in order to resolve the
dynamics of any sexual opportunism, overcome any impediments to the
whimsical determination, that it might possibly occur--raising the
significant question as to whether you are even capable of showing any
accountability for harm reduction within your inter-personal interaction
as your sexual conduct. As being, something more than happenstance and
thereby it's only claim to virtue.

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Karl%20Marx.pdf>

Initial Post: 5 May 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-05-05 02:12:40 UTC
COLONEL [DON JUAN] EDMUND BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM) @ 1428 HOURS ON
6 DECEMBER 2017: "I OPENED MY MAIL:

And received an offer for one of them Mastercard Black (the Luxury card).

Indeed, Mastercard knows when a feller's got uh exemplary credit standing,
as do I. So I laughed a tad when I saw the $495.00 annual fee.

DOLF : “About the price of *RUSSIAN* *VODKA* *CRYSTAL* *SKULLS* which a
welfare recipient ought not be able to repeatedly afford let alone buy off
eBay because they have an adverse credit circumstance and when they can't
even on occasion buy food / toilet paper for themselves.”

COLONEL [DON JUAN] EDMUND BURKE (***@STD-GIRLS.COM) @ 1428 HOURS ON
6 DECEMBER 2017: “I'm thinking of thankin' them for da offer, which
something like..."Dearest Mastercard Black, Just a little note to let you
know. When I'm about to get cornholed, please put a little lube on the
dildo first.

LOL”

SEE ALSO 'HITLER'S TABLE TALK': IDEA @I / PAGE #3 {#9 - Autonomous Nature
{#6 - Form of Nature}} ON Saturday, 5th July 1941: ARYANS AND RUSSIANS —
*NECESSITY* *OF* *THE* *MAILED* *FIST* *IN* *RUSSIA* — DETERIORATION OF
SOIL, AS THE IMPETUS FOR SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BEING PREMEDITATED
SLANDER BY {SYM-BULIMIA AS EVIDENCE OF DOMESTIC CRIMINAL ACTS OF TERRORISM
AS BEING WAR CRIMES}:

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Journey's End - The Reality Bomb"

— FLANDERS SOIL —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath
Day
I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do
Not Kill
STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)
MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear
False Witness
ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN
definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition:
NOLUNTĀTIS]

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

What we need is a collective view of people's wish to live and manner of
living.

We must distinguish between the Fascist popular movement and the popular
movement in Russia. The *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS*
*RETURN* *TO* *THE* *TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}. The
Russian movement has an essential tendency towards anarchy.

By instinct, the Russian does not incline towards a higher form of society.
Certain peoples can live in such a way that with them a *COLLECTION* *OF*
*FAMILY* *UNITS* *DOES* *NOT* *MAKE* *A* *WHOLE*; *AND* *ALTHOUGH* *RUSSIA*
*HAS* *SET* *UP* *A* *SOCIAL* *SYSTEM* *WHICH*, *JUDGED* *BY* *WESTERN*
*STANDARDS*, *QUALIFIES* *FOR* *THE* *DESIGNATION* " *STATE* ", *IT* *IS*
*NOT*, *IN* *FACT*, *A* *SYSTEM* *WHICH* *IS* *EITHER* *CONGENIAL* *OR*
*NATURAL* to her.

It is true that, in a sense, *EVERY* *PRODUCT* *OF* *HUMAN* *CULTURE*,
*EVERY* *WORK* *GIFTED* *WITH* *BEAUTY* *CAN* *BE* *BORN* *ONLY* *OF* *THE*
*EFFECT* *OF* *THE* *CONSTRAINT* *WHICH* *WE* *CALL* *EDUCATION*.

The Aryan peoples are peoples who are particularly active. A man like
Krümel works from morning to night; such-and- such another person never
stops thinking. In the same way, the Italian is as diligent as an ant
(bienenfleissig). In *THE* *EYES* *OF* *THE* *RUSSIAN*, *THE* *PRINCIPAL*
*SUPPORT* *OF* *CIVILISATION* *IS* *VODKA*. His ideal consists in never
doing any thing but the indispensable. Our conception of work (work, and
then more of it!) is one that he submits to as if it were *A* *REAL*
*CURSE*.

It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Russia without the
help of the Orthodox priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile
the Russian to the fatal necessity of work—by promising him more happiness
in another world.

The Russian will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion
from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite
everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks
to the drop ofAryan blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that
the Russian people has created something and possesses an organised State,
It takes energy to rule Russia. The corollary is that, the tougher a
country's régime, the more appropriate it is that equity and justice
should be practised there. The horse that is not kept constantly under
control forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have
been inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Russian, there is an
instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the *STATE* *OF*
*NATURE*. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a
ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild
horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins! For the
Russian, the return to the *STATE* *OF* *NATURE* *IS* *A* *RETURN* *TO*
*PRIMITIVE* *FORMS* *OF* *LIFE*. The family exists, the female looks after
her children, like the female of the hare, with all the *FEELINGS* *OF* *A*
*MOTHER*.

But the Russian doesn't want anything more. His *REACTION* *AGAINST* *THE*
*CONSTRAINT* *OF* *THE* *ORGANISED* *STATE* (*WHICH* *IS* *ALWAYS* *A*
*CONSTRAINT*, *SINCE* *IT* *LIMITS* *THE* *LIBERTY* *OF* *THE*
*INDIVIDUAL*) *IS* *BRUTAL* *AND* *SAVAGE*, *LIKE* *ALL* *FEMININE*
*REACTIONS*. When he collapses and should yield, the Russian bursts into
lamentations. This will to return to the state of nature is exhibited in
his revolutions. For the Russian, *THE* *TYPICAL* *FORM* *OF* *REVOLUTION*
*IS* *NIHILISM*.

I think there's still petroleum in thousands of places. As for coal, we
know we're reducing the natural reserves, and that in so doing we are
creating gaps in the sub-soil. But as for petroleum, it may be that the
lakes from which we are drawing are constantly renewed from invisible
reservoirs.

Without doubt, man is the most dangerous microbe imaginable. He exploits
the ground beneath his feet without ever asking whether he is disposing
thus of products that would perhaps be indispensable to the life of other
regions. If *ONE* *EXAMINED* *THE* *PROBLEM* *CLOSELY*, *ONE* *WOULD*
*PROBABLY* *FIND* *HERE* *THE* *ORIGIN* *OF* *THE* *CATASTROPHES* *THAT*
*OCCUR* *PERIODICALLY* *IN* *THE* *EARTH'S* *SURFACE.*"

DOLF @ 1615 HOURS ON 31 DECEMBER 2017: "Hey colonel"

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 1344 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "Never 'hey' Your Colonel."

DOLF @ 1548 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "Hey you senile fascist prick
colonel."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 2357 HOURS ON 21 JUNE 2017: "DOLF LEENDERT BORK!

Step to the podium, and be quick about it!

Hmm, I do not find your name written here in The Book of Eternal Life,
Bork.

You are hereby condemned to HELL!

Suck those nigger cocks well, you sinner!"

“And at that time shall Michael {poor; humble} stand up, the great prince
which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of
trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:
and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be
found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and
they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

But thou, O Daniel {judgment of God; God my judge}, shut up the words, and
seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and
knowledge shall be increased.

Then I Daniel {judgment of God; God my judge} looked, and, behold, there
stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the
other on that side of the bank of the river.

And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the
river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the
river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and
sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and
an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the
holy people, all these things shall be finished.

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be
the end of these things?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel {judgment of God; God my judge}: for the
words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do
wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall
understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the
abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two
hundred and ninety days.

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and
five and thirty days.

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy
lot at the end of the days.” [Daniel 12:1-13 (KJV)]

Which includes the purchase of a *ROSETTA* *STONE* for your son upon 23
November 2016 and [the testimony from the] former AMERICAN SECRETARY OF
STATE John Kerry’s comment [of integrity as relative values] on such:

"I've been asked, 'What is the secret to having a real impact on
government?' Well, it's recently changed. I used to say, 'Either run for
office or get a degree from the Harvard Kennedy School,'" he said.

"But with this White House, I'd say,

'*BUY* *ROSETTA* *STONE* *AND* *LEARN* *RUSSIAN*.'"

<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/john-kerry-donald-trump-normal/index.html>

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀 {ie. PADDOCK}.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

*ROSETTA* *STONE* SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD {#226 = #70, #30, #10, #6, #50, #10, #50 = `elyown (Aramaic)
(H5946): {#5 as #166} 1) the Most High; 1a) of God} LOVES EVEN ME."
[Written 3 July 2017]

YOUTUBE: "The Script - Hall of Fame (Official Video) ft. will.i.am"

I note that your son has a fixation with the orotund RUSSIAN PRESIDENT MR
PUTIN as calendar postering and also has in relation to this APPLICATION
FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDER within case no: H12143475, a penchant for crystal
skulls filled with vodka as their national drink (Russian: *ZHIZNENNIA*
*VODA* meaning 'water of life') being so described by a 14th century
British emissary to Moscow.

WHAT AGAIN WAS YOUR OBJECTION TO 'WATER OF LIFE' BLASPHEMY [Revelation
21:8; 22:1, 17]?

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] theoretical mathematical noumenon representing the
natural and harmonious equivalent of the HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE} - EARTH
{Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis.
[James 3:6]} - MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us' SAPIENT-'wisdom
thinker' of the self-identity as formula of autonomy} being the Son of Man
dynamic.

LET'S GO COMMANDO (***@GMAIL.COM / ***@YAHOO.COM.AU) @ 1036 HOURS
ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "SABBATH UPDATE #4 - TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN:

So Mr Bakker... how are the new cameras going?"

DOLF @ 1246 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "That is not my name.

Show a proper respect for the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS as the
human rights of others."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1530 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "My apologies - I
believe it's Aaron Makker now.

At least as of the 11th September 2003.

Though l'm not sure why but you used to go by Dolf Leendert Boek...

I'm curious, is there some reason you took your mother's maiden name?

Did your father upset you at some point?

And also - you use this name still..."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1548 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "Well I won't make
mention of the level of respect I have seen you show to others, but while
we are on the topic, I have some genuine questions for you...

"INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS"

This phrase seems to be somewhat poor LATIN, and you seem to be the only
person on the entirety of the internet to use it, and as a result, I'm
interested to know what you are attempting to say when you use said phrase.

If you have a genuine message to convey - then clarity is key to getting it
across.

I am actually interested to know about some of the things you make
reference to - so if all you can do is sling insult back at me like you
seem to do with the rest of the world - then this will be the last message
of mine you will read."

DOLF @ 1432 HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: "Which word describing your TREASON
and disrespect of OUR SOVEREIGN and BOER / ANZAC WAR dead did you NOT
understand given your neo-NAZI as ex-armed services disgrace {eg: KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL} to our NATION AS COMMONWEALTH.

If it takes bringing you before the COURTS and removing your procreational
rights so as to teach you a proper respect then *THAT* *IS* *EACTLY* *WHAT*
*IS* *GOING* *TO* *HAPPEN* *AS* *YOUR* *HELL*.

IN ANTICIPATION OF THAT MOST CERTAIN ACTION DUE TO "THIS FAITH OF YOURS
CURSING THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?"

GOVERNMENT [WASHINGTON: 209.85.220.41] / SHILL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1513
HOUR ON 8 JANUARY 2018: "I have no idea what any of this means.

I'm sorry but the language I understand is English, not this word salad you
are keen on.

If you'd like to have a conversation, please try writing like a normal
person."

DOLF @ 1530 HOURS ON 8 JANUARY 2018: "Stick to American PULP FICTION like
'fire and fury' and make it your TABLE TALK BIBLE for all I care...

— POUTING SNOUT —

“THAT’LL DO PIG...
HAVE SOME SWILL.
GIVE IT A WHIRL.
WITH YOUR FORK.
GRUE[L]SOME JIG.
FOR SUCH A DILL.
WORTHLESS PEARL.
AND ENDLESS PORK.”

YOUTUBE: “That'll do pig, that'll do (Babe)”

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls
before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and
rend you.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it
shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to
him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a
stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how
much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them
that ask him?

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye
even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." [Matthew 7:6-12
(KJV)]

DOLF @ 1614 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "I have shown no disrespect towards
other persons.

Please ensure that you use your proper name in any further dialogue.

As I possess a trinomial noumenon, I don’t have the same dependency upon
the small mindedness as binomial reality and the bitter and resentful
tongue of the Latin of which you are well acquainted.

Some say that I get things like MATERIA PRIMA arse about, but it works well
enough for me.

Greek and Hebrew are the lingua franca of intellect and freedom but Latin I
find is a contrivance of justice caused.

This is my last message to you.

Show a proper respect and I care not for your fascist self justifications."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1620 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "So, I should lead by
your example, and film anyone and everyone, and post that information
publicly on the internet in an attempt to defame them?

If you really feel that you have shown no disrespect, I think it is time I
finalized my INTERVENTION ORDER against you and take further legal action
on you for the images you posted online, and the defaming comments you have
make towards me and others I know and in public.

Be sure you check your mailbox (No 2 - *SUSTAINED* *FURTHER* *DAMAGE*
*THEREAFTER* *TO* *RE-EFORCE* *GEO* *PROXIMITY* *OF* *INTERNET*
*STATEMENTS*) soon for the court summons."

TRACEY (***@TURNBULLS.COM.AU) EMAIL @ 1432 HOURS ON 3 MAY 2018: "I have
today spoken to Toyota Head Office regarding a 3rd party having your car
details. I was informed that the details of your vehicle (or anyone’s) can
be obtained via the VicRoads website.

<https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/registration/buy-sell-or-transfer-a-vehicle/buy-a-vehicle/check-vehicle-registration/vehicle-registration-enquiry>

In relation to Turnbull Toyota and the confidentiality of our Guests
personal information. I personally conduct the induction of our staff
members and I can assure you that is covered in the induction process. It
is also covered by Toyota Motor Corporation Australia in the Dealership
Standards that we must adhere too.

I certainly hope that I have put your mind at ease.

Kind Regards,

Tracey
Guest Experience Manager
Turnbull Toyota Sale"

DOLF EMAIL@ 0400 HOURS ON 4 MAY 2018: “I thank you for Toyota’s and
Turnbull's courtesy within the matter which is associated with BOER / ANZAC
defamation and antisemitism as being breaches of an Intervention and
Personal Safety Orders granted 11 April 2018 by 3rd parties whom I have
identified from an internet post of circa 19 November 2017 and which
occurred prior to my sustaining an assault upon 23 November 2017
occasioning a broken Tibia / Fibula from such associated persons.

IP address: 119.17.145.234
Location: Sale, Victoria, Australia (AU)
ASN name: (ISP) Aussie Broadband
address: 3 Electra Ave
address: Morwell. VIC. 3840
Abuse Contact: ***@aussiebroadband.com

LET'S GO COMMANDO ADDENDUM AS NEWSGROUP POST FROM "***@GMAIL.COM"
(***@YAHOO.COM.AU) THE OWNER OF THE JEEP REGISTERED NUMBER: 1GV4B0 AS A
MESSAGE DATED 19 NOVEMBER 2017:

Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 02:50:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Usenet abuse
From: "***@gmail.com" <***@yahoo.com.au>

I know this person - and have details.

It is hard to state what I know without violating privacy policy but if you
look closely at his posts you will find that:

He is a Telstra customer - account number: 221530570

Numerous people have intervention orders against him, and he has several
breaches of said orders.

He operates www.grapple369.com

I have much more - but do not wish to come to his attention or violate any
laws."

I have attended at RTA and spoken to the MANAGER there to obtain
consideration of a Freedom of Information Request against their online
Registration Enquiry and whether it is permissible given privacy
legislation requirements that it is possible to obtain the IP ADDRESS of
any 3rd Parties performing the enquiry you have advised me of.

Unfortunately you have not addressed my complaint about the car navigation
system tampering {

#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of
moral character (fig.)}

} at the time of the last 36,000 / 120,000 km service occurring around 1
November 2017 as “derangement in the provision of goods and services” being
an alleged UMBRA of events associated to a cause célèbre of BOER / ANZAC
defamation and #364 / #288 antisemitism (cf: Turnbull Toyota post 22 August
2017 solar eclipse {1914 prior} sponsorship of the Blokes BBQ event on 25
August 2017) to which I have been subject by destruction of my mailbox that
same day and the subsequent 15 November 2017 placement of #419 -
Slaughtered Meat in said mailbox.”

#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288
*INTERFERENCE* *AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 3) (Niphal) to
acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*;

That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as PARADIGM
already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 - Transformation
Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated to a LUNAR
event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and the
subsequent Roman Empire Governance (and that of religionists):

VIRTUE as MIND: {#1 + #2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {#3 + #4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {#5 + #6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {#7 + #8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition.

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

Thus you see how religionist protagonists are defeated in relation to
GENDER and SEXUAL IDENTITY.

And on the eighth day God said, 'I’m done with those ***@ckers.'

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

Deus ex machina.

Didn’t Hitler praise the machina as Volkswagen (much like ELON MUSK) also
lament against the German Bible translation as derangement of MIND in
deference to returning to the neo-platonic (ie. Pythagorean binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER) as SCIENCE / OPINION being the traditions of
Ancient Rome?

Makes perfect SENSE to me that you are not only GODLESS but a NEO-FASCIST.

[IMAGES: An Australian Irish / Roman Catholic wedding of circa 1920-30 as
preceding the use of the swastika by Nazi Germany]

IRREPARABLE HARM DONE TO A CERTAIN CULT OF ADOLF HITLER'S PERSONALITY

We haven’t yet by 7 January 2018, finished what is only a superficial two
day analysis of Hitler’s Table Talk and I have undertaken the task
reluctantly, being without any infatuation directed towards the individual
as impetus and within the obstructions as the restraints of inadequacy and
resourcefulness which is my education. Or rather a lack thereof. Which,
if I sought such further opportunities in particular that of psychology,
would greatly assist my cursory and informal as haphazard approach to the
project.

But it ought to be remembered, that I by reasonable thought, invented the
very tool which is prerequisite to an undertaking of my analysis and has
yielded such fertile consequence. I would therefore provisionally conclude
from the #231 preliminary assessment which we disclose below, as to it
being associated to a systematic and insidious assertion made upon the MIND
of the population.

However given this cult of personality which he has clearly exhibited as
most apparent even within the short duration of our attention to the matter
as the process of informing and the knowing, also had exhibited an
immutable and an irrational aggression towards the biblical narrative
itself wherein my entire (excepting for the Dao as the Mother of
Governance) trinomial mathematical paradigm of sapient MIND as theoretical
noumenon by which I appraised him, is embedded.

That the maxim: “a house divided by itself would most certainly have
fallen.”

Is a truism if ever there was one so uttered.

I’m at the stage of writing this attention point, currently up-to #150
pages and I anticipate finishing our introduction into a proof of concept
in the existence of what is Immanuel Kant’s meaning of the term "noumena"
as not which is self evident, since it literally means not "things as they
are in dependently of appearing to us" but something more like "things as
they are understood by pure thought."

“And I have seen wonders.
And I have seen miracles
Oh, I have seen some things...”

Yet Kant appears to deny that the human understanding can comprehend things
in the latter way."

NOTE: THE SIGNIFICANCE AS A LARGE NUMBER OF RECURRENT ASSOCIATIONS MADE BY
ADOLF HITLER TO THE COMMON CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING AS #231 WOULD CAUSE US
TO RECONSIDER AN EXAMINATION OF THE ENTIRE TELOS HIERARCHY THROUGHOUT THE
PERENNIAL CYCLE AND THEIR RELATIVITY TO HIS TABLE TALK MONOLOGUES:

Nous: #73
Time:
Torah: [#40, #90, #200]@{
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 49; Ego: 9,
#3: Sup: 6; Ego: 38,
Male: #95; Feme: #87
} // #330
Dao: Employing Deeming, Daring to Act
Tetra: #7 - Ascent
I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending

Latin: Gloria {God who comforts the oppressed} Alt: Menkel {Cease Strife
Before God] {

1. HELPS HEAL THE ILLS OF THE SPIRIT, RELEASES FROM PERSECUTORS
2. MEN OF VIRTUE
3. FAITHFULNESS, INDUCES OBEDIENCE IN SUBORDINATES
4. Homoth
}

Jesus {He is saved/A savior; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}; #15 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#450 / #375} / HETEROS {#452 / #376}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:7,row:7,col:7,nous:73>

***@zen: 7, row: 7, col: 7, nous: 73 [Super: #450 / #61 - Virtuous
Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before
Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed; Tetra: 78 - On the Verge,
Ego: #375 / #73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent]

Whether this firstly constitutes *A* *TRAP* *OR* *DEVICE* which is
prohibited under the ACT where it therefore ought to be unlawful conduct by
a PUBLIC AUTHORITY under Section 38(1) to (3) of the CHARTER OF HUMAN
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006, which states:

"(1) Subject to this section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision,
to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or otherwise
under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted differently
or made a different decision.

EXAMPLE
Where the public authority is acting to give effect to a statutory
provision that is incompatible with a human right.

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a religious
body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is a
religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

I can after all define the #297 - Marriage / Sovereign dynamic (#15) / #351
- Anthropic prototype (#34) / #231 - fascist ideology (#65) / #360 -
Transformative imperative (#111) in entirely mathematical, deterministic as
rational humanistic terms relative to the functional: #237 - *USE* *OF*
*FORCE* being an #364 - jurisprudent (ethical) and organisational
construct: #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*.

ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @5 ON NIGHT OF 21ST-22ND JULY 1941 AS
GRATITUDE TO THE JESUITS — PROTESTANT FANATICISM— SIMILARITIES BETWEEN
GERMANY AND ITALY — DANTE AND LUTHER — THE DUCE IS ONE OF THE CAESARS — THE
MARCH ON ROME — A TURNING POINT IN HISTORY — DELIGHTFUL ITALIAN TOWNS —
ROME AND PARIS:

"But Luther had the merit of rising against the Pope and the organisation
of the Church. It was the first of the great revolutions. And thanks to his
translation of the Bible, Luther replaced our dialects by the great German
language!

It's remarkable to observe the resemblances between the evolution of
Germany and that of Italy. The creators of the language, Dante and Luther,
rose against the ecumenical desires of the papacy.

Each of the two nations was led to unity, against the dynastic interests,
by one man. They achieved their unity against the will of the Pope." [PAGE
#5: LUTHER, DANTE AND MUSSOLINI]

HITLER'S TABLE TALK: IDEA @I / PAGE #3 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941: “THE
*FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE*
*TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}.”

IDEA @52 / PAGE #87 ON EVENING 25 OCTOBER 1941 WHERE HEYDRICH (architect of
the Holocaust) WAS A SPECIAL GUEST. He was an Senior Group Leader and
General of Police as well as chief of the Reich Main Security Office
including the Gestapo: “*THE* *ATTEMPT* *TO* *CREATE* *A* *JEWISH* *STATE*
*WILL* *BE* *A* *FAILURE*.

THE BOOK THAT CONTAINS THE REFLECTIONS OF THE EMPEROR JULIAN (Latin:
Flavius Claudius Iulianus Augustus; 331/332 – 26 June 363 CE) SHOULD BE
CIRCULATED IN MILLIONS. WHAT WONDERFUL INTELLIGENCE, WHAT DISCERNMENT, ALL
THE WISDOM OF ANTIQUITY!

IT'S EXTRA-ORDINARY: Julian was a man of unusually complex character: he
was "the military commander, the theosophist, the social reformer, and the
man of letters". *HE* *WAS* *THE* *LAST* *NON*-*CHRISTIAN* *RULER* *OF*
*THE* *ROMAN* *EMPIRE*, *AND* *HE* *BELIEVED* *THAT* *IT* *WAS* *NECESSARY*
*TO* *RESTORE* *THE* *EMPIRE'S* *ANCIENT* *ROMAN* *VALUES* *AND*
*TRADITIONS* *IN* *ORDER* *TO* *SAVE* *IT* *FROM* *DISSOLUTION*.

He revive traditional Roman religious practices at the expense of
Christianity. Julian also forbade the Christians from teaching classical
texts and learning. His rejection of the Christianity imposed on him in his
youth, and his *PROMOTION* *OF* *NEOPLATONIC* *HELLENISM* {ie. advocated by
IRISH THEOLOGIAN John Scotus Eriugena (c. 815 – c. 877) as consisting of
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER however the PRE-PLATONIC
advocate Philolaus (470-385 BCE) considered the Natural Year to be 364.5
days} in its place caused him to be remembered as Julian the Apostate by
the church. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)>]"

However I found that this INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER was not
only slanderous within its characterisations {ie.

TO COMPLY WITH COURT ORDERS FOR DETAILS OF WHICH REFER TO PARAGRAPH #ONE AS
ITEMS #1 TO #13 WITHIN THE ADDENDUM OF EVIDENCE CASE NUMBER H13018534

} despite having been made by SWORN testimony, in that it was established
entirely upon non-factual as untruthful {ie. #432 as [#40, #1, #300, #1,
#10, #70, #10] = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1) *DEVOID* *OF* *FORCE*,
*TRUTH*, *SUCCESS*, *RESULT*; 2) *USELESS*, *OF* *NO* *PURPOSE*} realities
as being undeniably perjury. But in my prudent consideration, it
constituted a clandestined action by ostensibly ROMAN CATHOLICS who are
aligned within a FREEMASONRY institutional imperative such as the RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL), as an unbridled attempt by making an unlawful
imposition as unreasonable censorship, in a scornful contempt made of my
political belief or activity and religious belief or activity which is
prohibited under the Equal Opportunity Act of Victoria 2010.

As an unremorseful unilateral action upon others, it is no less an attempt
to impose their indolent abhorrent and an irrational religious
institutional belief associated with a private ANZAC ritual practice with
an ulterior imperative, as that which is implicitly unaccountability for
any such maleficent public behaviours that have systematically infracted
one's sensibilities as conduct which is expressly prohibited under SECTION
116 of the Constitution of Australia, in that it especially precludes the
Commonwealth of Australia (ie. the FEDERAL PARLIAMENT) from making laws for
establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance {ie.

OF BLASPHEMOUS CLAIMS TO ALMIGHTY GOD MADE IN RELATION TO ARBITRARY #288 -
UMBRA INTERSPERSES AND NON HISTORICAL IMPOSTS UPON THE ANZAC TRADITION BY
ROMAN CATHOLICS AND FREEMASONRY

}, or in the prohibiting the free exercise of any religion. Section 116
also provides that no religious test shall be required as a qualification
for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.

IDEA @233 ON MIDDAY OF 5th June 1942: PRE-DISPOSITION OF THE FINNS TO
MENTAL DISEASES — EFFECTS OF STUDY OF THE BIBLE THEREON — RELIGIOUS MANIA —
GERMANS MUST AVOID SPIRITUAL SICKNESS:

PAGE #512 - IRREPLACEABLE MEN MUST AVOID RISKS

The topic of conversation {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #20, #4, #2, #200, #5 = dabar (H1696): {#3 as #231}
1) to speak, declare, converse, command, promise, warn, threaten, sing; 1a)
(Qal) to speak; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *SPEAK* *WITH* *ONE* *ANOTHER*, *TALK*;
1c) (Piel); 1c1) *TO* *SPEAK*; 1c2) to promise; 1d) (Pual) to be spoken;
1e) (Hithpael) to speak; 1f) (Hiphil) to lead away, put to flight;

} was the exceptionally large {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #200, #8, #10, #2, #6 = rachab (H7337): {#37 as
#231} 1) to be or grow wide, be or grow large; 1a) (Qal) to be widened, be
enlarged; 1b) (Niphal) broad or roomy pasture (participle); 1c) (Hiphil);
1c1) *TO* *MAKE* *LARGE*; 1c2) to enlarge;

} number of cases of mental disease {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #10, #7, #200, #8 = zarach (H2224): {#1 as #231}
1) to rise, come forth, break out, arise, rise up, shine; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear; #6, #5, #9, #5, #200, #6 = taher
(H2891): {#2 as #231} 1) to be clean, be pure; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be clean
(physically - *OF* *DISEASE*); 1a2) to be clean ceremonially; 1a3) to
purify, be clean morally, made clean; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to cleanse, purify;
1b1a) physically; 1b1b) ceremonially; 1b1c) morally; 1b2) to pronounce
clean; 1b3) to perform the ceremony of cleansing; 1c) (Pual) to be
cleansed, be pronounced clean; 1d) (Hithpael); 1d1) to purify oneself;
1d1a) ceremonially; 1d1b) morally; 1d2) to present oneself for
purification;

} in Finland. Among the causes {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #200, #1, #10, #500 = ra'ah (H7200): {#40 as #231} 1)
to see, look at, inspect, perceive, consider; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to see; 1a2)
to see, perceive; 1a3) to see, have vision; 1a4) to look at, see, regard,
look after, see after, learn about, observe, watch, look upon, look out,
find out; 1a5) to see, observe, consider, look at, give attention to,
discern, distinguish; 1a6) to look at, gaze at; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to
appear, present oneself; 1b2) to be seen; 1b3) to be visible; 1c) (Pual) to
be seen; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to see, show; 1d2) to cause to look
intently at, behold, cause to gaze at; 1e) (Hophal); 1e1) to be caused to
see, be shown; 1e2) to be exhibited to; 1f) (Hithpael) to look at each
other, face;

} put forward as possible explanations of the vulnerability of the Finns to
these types of diseases {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #10, #1, #200, #9, #1, #10 = iaomai (G2390): {#58 as
#231} 1) to cure, heal; 2) to make whole; 2a) to free from errors and sins,
to bring about (one's) salvation;

} were—the Aurora Borealis and the strong {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #20, #3, #2, #6, #200 = gibbowr (H1368): {#33 as
#231} 1) strong, mighty n m; 2) strong man, brave man, mighty man;

} inclination prevalent among Finns to worry unduly {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #4, #1, #3, #400 = da'ag (H1672): {#1 as #8} 1) to
fear, be anxious, be concerned, be afraid, be careful; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
be anxious, be concerned; 1a2) to fear, dread;

} over religious problems {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, i.e. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) of Christianity, the tranquil
state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing
nothing from God and content with its earthly lot, of whatsoever sort that
is; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to peace
(salvation);

}. In Finland the farms are often as much as thirty to fifty miles apart,
and the inhabitants {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #80, #1, #100, #5, #80, #10, #4, #8, #40, #70, #10 =
parepidemos (G3927): {#13 as #598} 1) one who comes from a foreign country
into a city or land to reside there by the side of the natives; 2) a
stranger; 3) sojourning in a strange place, a foreigner; 4) in the NT
metaphor in reference to heaven as the native country, one who sojourns on
earth;

}, condemned, particularly in winter, to a comparatively isolated {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #60, #5, #20, #30, #10, #50, #1, #50 = ekklino
(G1578): {#62 as #231} 1) to turn aside, deviate (from the right way and
course); 2) to turn (one's self) away, to turn away from, keep aloof from
one's society; 3) to shun one;

} existence, feel the need of mental exercise; an exceptionally strong {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #20, #3, #2, #200 = geber (H1397): {#46 as #231}
1) man, strong man, warrior (emphasising strength or ability to fight);

} tendency to religious surmise {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #5, #10, #70, #90, #10, #600 = ya`ats (H3289):
{#52 as #231} 1) to advise, consult, give counsel, counsel, purpose,
devise, plan; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to advise, counsel, give counsel, consult;
1a2) counsellor (participle); 1b) (Niphal) to consult together, exchange
counsel, deliberate, counsel together; 1c) (Hithpael) to conspire;

} is therefore understandable {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231} 1)
to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act or
treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to be
recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard, observe,
pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) to recognise (as formerly
known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or acknowledge,
acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5) to distinguish,
understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a) (Niphal) to disguise
oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign (profane); 2b2) to
misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) to act as alien; 2c2) to disguise
oneself;

}.

THE FUEHRER EXPRESSED HIMSELF AS FOLLOWS:

PAGE #513 - GERMAN BIBLE TRANSLATION CONDEMNED

It is a great pity that this tendency towards religious thought {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as #231}
1) name: universe of proper names; 2) the name is used for everything which
the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in
the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, ie. for one's rank,
authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.; 3)
persons reckoned up by name; 4) *THE* *CAUSE* *OR* *REASON* *NAMED*: *ON*
*THIS* *ACCOUNT*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *SUFFERS* *AS* *A* *CHRISTIAN*, *FOR*
*THIS* *REASON*;

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, ie. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) *OF* *CHRISTIANITY*, *THE*
*TRANQUIL* *STATE* *OF* *A* *SOUL* *ASSURED* *OF* *ITS* *SALVATION*
*THROUGH* *CHRIST*, *AND* *SO* *FEARING* *NOTHING* *FROM* *GOD* *AND*
*CONTENT* *WITH* *ITS* *EARTHLY* *LOT*, *OF* *WHATSOEVER* *SORT* *THAT*
*IS*; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to peace
(salvation);

} can find no better outlet than the Jewish pettifoggery {ie. practise
legal deception or trickery / quibble about petty points} of the Old
Testament {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #80, #1, #30, #10, #3, #3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10,
#1, #10 = paliggenesia (G3824): {#12 as #398} 1) new birth, reproduction,
renewal, recreation, regeneration; 10) of Cicero's restoration to rank and
fortune on his recall from exile; 100) of the restoration of the Jewish
nation after exile; 1000) of the recovery of knowledge by recollection; 1a)
hence renovation, regeneration, the production of a new life consecrated to
God, a radical change of mind for the better. The word often used to denote
the restoration of a thing to its pristine state, its renovation, as a
renewal or restoration of life after death; 1b) the renovation of the earth
after the *DELUGE*; 1c) the renewal of the world to take place after its
destruction by fire, as the Stoics taught; 1d) the signal and glorious
change of all things (in heaven and earth) for the better, that restoration
of the primal and perfect condition of things which existed before the fall
of our first parents, which the Jews looked for in connection with the
advent of the Messiah, and which Christians expected in connection with the
visible return of Jesus from heaven.; 1e) other uses;

}. For religious people who, in the solitude of winter, continually seek
ultimate light on their religious problems with the assistance of the
Bible, must eventually become spiritually deformed. The wretched people
strive to extract truths from these Jewish chicaneries {

ie. to quibble: the use of deception or subterfuge to achieve one's purpose
such as the denial that according to HITLER:

The *FASCIST* *MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE*
*TRADITIONS* *OF* *ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}.

}, where in fact no truths exist. As a result they become embedded in some
rut of thought or other {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231} 1)
to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act or
treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to be
recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard, observe,
pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) to recognise (as formerly
known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or acknowledge,
acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5) to distinguish,
understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a) (Niphal) to disguise
oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign (profane); 2b2) to
misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) to act as alien; 2c2) to disguise
oneself;

} and, unless they possess an exceptionally commonsense mind, degenerate
into religious maniacs.

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German,
and that the whole of the German people should have thus become exposed to
the whole of this Jewish mumbo jumbo {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #30, #8, #100, #70, #200 = leros (G3026): {#11 as
#408} 1) *IDLE* *TALK*, *NONSENSE*;

}. So long as the wisdom, particularly of the Old Testament, remained
exclusively in the Latin of the Church, there was little danger that
sensible people would become the victims of illusions as the result of
studying the Bible. But since the Bible became common property, a whole
heap of people have found opened to them lines of religious thought which —
particularly in conjunction with the German characteristic of persistent
and somewhat melancholy meditation — as often as not turned them into
religious maniacs. When one recollects further that the Catholic Church has
elevated to the status of Saints a whole number of madmen, one realises why
movements such as that of the Flagellants came inevitably into existence in
the Middle Ages in Germany.

As a sane German, one is flabbergasted to think that German human beings
could have let themselves be brought to such a pass by Jewish filth and
priestly twaddle, that they were little different from the howling dervish
of the Turks and the negroes, at whom we laugh so scornfully. It angers {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #100, #3, #8, #50 = orge (G3709): {#61 as #231}
1) anger, the natural disposition, temper, character; 2) movement or
agitation of the soul, impulse, desire, any violent emotion, but especially
anger; 3) *ANGER*, wrath, indignation; 4) anger exhibited in punishment,
hence used for punishment itself; 4a) of punishments inflicted by
magistrates;

} one to think that, while in other parts {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #1, #8, #200, #10, #6 = 'achar (H310): {#6 as
#231} 1) after the following part, behind (of place), hinder, afterwards
(of time); 1a) as an adverb; 1a1) behind (of place); 1a2) afterwards (of
time); 1b) as a preposition; 1b1) behind, after (of place); 1b2) after (of
time); 1b3) besides; 1c) after that; 1d) as a substantive; 1d1) hinder
part; 1e) with other prepositions; 1e1) from behind; 1e2) from following
after;

} of the globe {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #30, #70, #6, #30, #40, #10, #600 = `owlam
(H5769): {#38 as #231} 1) long duration, antiquity, futurity, for ever,
ever, everlasting, evermore, perpetual, old, *ANCIENT*, *WORLD*; 1a)
ancient time, long time (of past); 1b) (of future); 1b1) for ever, always;
1b2) continuous existence, perpetual; 1b3) everlasting, indefinite or
unending future, eternity;

} religious teaching like that of *CONFUCIUS*, *BUDDHA* and *MOHAMMED*
offers an undeniably broad basis for the religious-minded, Germans should
have been duped by a theological exposition devoid of all honest depth.

PAGE #514 - THE VALUE OF ASTRONOMY

When one seeks reasons for these *PHENOMENA*, *ONE* *IS* *IMMEDIATELY*
*STRUCK* *BY* *THE* *EXTENT* *TO* *WHICH* *THE* *HUMAN* *BRAIN* *REACTS*
*TO* *EXTERNAL* *INFLUENCE* {ie.

HITLER DOES NOT CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF A THEORETICAL NOTION AS KANT
POSTULATES OF A NOUMENON:

[...]

*RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST'S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.

}. A child {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #325 as #50, #5, #70, #200 = neos (G3501): {#18 as #325} 1)
recently born, *YOUNG*, youthful; 2) new;

}, for example, who in its very early years has been frightened {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #30, #200, #1 = yare' (H3372): {#17 as #231} 1) *TO*
*FEAR*, *REVERE*, *BE* *AFRAID*; 2) (TWOT) to shoot, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) *TO* *BE* *FEARFUL*, *BE*
DREADFUL*, *BE* *FEARED*; 1b2) to cause astonishment and awe, be held in
awe; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *MAKE*
*AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

} with the threat {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #20, #4, #2, #200, #5 = dabar (H1696): {#3 as #231}
1) to speak, declare, converse, command, promise, warn, *THREATEN*, sing;
1a) (Qal) to speak; 1b) (Niphal) to speak with one another, talk; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to speak; 1c2) to promise; 1d) (Pual) to be spoken; 1e)
(Hithpael) to speak; 1f) (Hiphil) to lead away, put to flight;

} of the bogey-man in the dark, will frequently retain {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #10, #40, #50, #70, #50, #5 = mana` (H4513): {#34
as #231} 1) to withhold, hold back, keep back, refrain, deny, keep
restrain, hinder; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *WITHHOLD*; 1b) (Niphal) to be withheld;

} throughout all the years of its development a fear of entering a dark
room, a cellar or the like; among women a fear of this nature inculcated in
early youth {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #2, #8, #6, #200, #10, #5 = bachuwr (H970): {#49 as
#231} 1) *YOUTH*, young man;

} often persists for a lifetime. On the other hand, there are dangers
which, not ever having come to his notice {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #1, #20, #10, #200 = nakar (H5234): {#31 as #231} 1)
to recognise, acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act or
treat as foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to be
recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard, observe,
pay attention to, pay regard to, *NOTICE*; 1c2) to recognise (as formerly
known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or acknowledge,
acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5) to distinguish,
understand; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a) (Niphal) to disguise
oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign (profane); 2b2) to
misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) to act as alien; 2c2) to disguise
oneself;

}, a man {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #2, #8, #6, #200, #10, #5 = bachuwr (H970): {#49 as
#231} 1) youth, young *MAN*;

} completely ignores. A child living in an area exposed to bombing and to
whom the dangers of a bombardment {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #8, #200, #10, #2, #6 = charab (H2717): {#20 as
#231} 1) *TO* *BE* *WASTE*, *LAY* *WASTE*, *MAKE* *DESOLATE*, *BE*
*DESOLATE*, *BE* *IN* *RUINS*; 2) to be dry, be dried up; 3) *TO* *ATTACK*,
*SMITE* *DOWN*, *SLAY*, *FIGHT*; 1a) (Qal) to be waste, be desolate; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be made desolate; 1b2) desolate (participle); 1c)
(Hiphil) to lay waste, make desolate; 1d) (Hophal) to be laid waste; 2a)
(Qal) to be dried, be dried up; 2b) (Pual) to be dried; 2c) (Hiphil) to dry
up; 2d) (Hophal) to be dried up;

} have not been explained, will regard an enemy air attack as a noisy
firework display, and will not as a rule show the slightest sign of fear.

The essential conclusion to which these considerations leads me is that we
must do everything humanly possible to protect for all time {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #6, #10, #40, #50, #70, #50, #5 = mana` (H4513): {#34
as #231} 1) to withhold, hold back, keep back, refrain, deny, keep
restrain, hinder; 1a) (Qal) to withhold; 1b) (Niphal) to be withheld;

} any further sections of the German people from the danger of mental
deformity {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, ie. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) *OF* *CHRISTIANITY*, *THE*
*TRANQUIL* *STATE* *OF* *A* *SOUL* *ASSURED* *OF* *ITS* *SALVATION*
*THROUGH* *CHRIST*, *AND* *SO* *FEARING* *NOTHING* *FROM* *GOD* *AND*
*CONTENT* *WITH* *ITS* *EARTHLY* *LOT*, *OF* *WHATSOEVER* *SORT* *THAT*
*IS*; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to peace
(salvation);

}, regardless of whether it be religious mania or any other type of
cerebral derangement. For this reason {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as #231}
1) name: univ. of proper names; 2) the name is used for everything which
the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in
the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's
rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.; 3)
persons reckoned up by name; 4) *THE* *CAUSE* *OR* *REASON* *NAMED*: *ON*
*THIS* *ACCOUNT*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *SUFFERS* *AS* *A* *CHRISTIAN*, *FOR*
*THIS* *REASON*;

} I have directed {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #2, #5, #4, #200, #500 = derek (H1870): {#29 as #231}
1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey;
1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of
moral character (fig.);

} that every town of any importance shall have an observatory, for
astronomy has been shown by experience to be one of the best means at man's
disposal for increasing his knowledge of the universe {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #450 as #20, #70, #200, #40, #70, #50 = kosmos (G2889): {#23
as #600} 1) an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order,
government; 2) ornament, decoration, adornment, ie. the arrangement of the
stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3; 3)
the world, the universe; 4) the circle of the earth, the earth; 5) the
inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race; 6) the ungodly multitude;
the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the
cause of Christ; 7) world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly; 8) any
aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort; 7a) the whole
circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc,
which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God
and are obstacles to the cause of Christ; 8a) of believers only, John 1:29;
3:16; 3:17; 6:33; 12:47 1 Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19;

}, and thus saving him from any tendency towards mental aberration.

Thus the preliminary as provisional conclusion is that there is an SAINT
ANDREWS cause célèbre element within the RSL who had plotted to interpose a
#390 - WREATHS / ROBBERS by a substituted #364 - anti-Semitic ethos through
imposition of an #288 - UMBRA made against my Intellectual Property and
intent upon our BEERSHEBA and other WAR MEMORIAL as 100th year celebrations
since this is associated to #EIGHT {#120 / #360} as it’s #72 - ANTHROPIC
PROTOTYPE:

*BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in,
dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed; a
hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} SHEBA {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*;
*REPOSE*; *OATH*}

That it not only shares an organisational / institutional orbital
association to other regimes which are constituted by A-U-M belief,
furthermore it has a connection to a vassal perspective (ie. AS PRINCIPLE
OF #AIDING, #WILLINGLY OR #UNWILLINGLY THE DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE) as
subjugation to mechanised autonomic transformative gnostic process of
extrusion as the "different substance or hypostasis" impetus for Roman
Imperial / Religious Empire Governance which pervaded throughout Europe as
the world created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge as oligarch.
That the oligarchy ("the rule of the few") or the ecclesiastical hierarchy
adopted by Islam, the Vatican City / State and German Fascism, have often
become instruments of transformation, by insisting upon monarchs ("the rule
of the one") or dictators share power or giving credibility and impetus to
that process of change, such as occurred by the 20 July 1933 signing of the
Concordat with the German Reich, thereby opening the door to governance by
other 'party' elements of society.

And is by it's schema of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING which shapes and forms
its reality, implicitly and complicity connected to the occurrence of
terrorist acts such as the #288 - EVENTs of New York / Pentagon upon 11
September 2001 or the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay massacre upon 1 October 2017,
but certainly not limited to...

Nous: #30
Time: 11:15 hrs
Date: 2018.9.11
Torah: [#30, #5, #8]@{
#1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
#2: Sup: 35; Ego: 5,
#3: Sup: 43; Ego: 8,
Male: #108; Feme: #43
} // #43
Dao: Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War
Tetra: #59 - Massing
I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together
(massing), Finished

Latin: Clemens ... {Clement God} Alt: Haladyah {Yonder is the Strife of
God} {

1. HELPS MAINTAIN PEACE & HARMONY BETWEEN COUNTRIES, PROTECTS CROWN HEADS &
MAKES SUBJECTS OBEDIENT TO SUPERIORS
2. FAITHFULNESS
3. RESPECT AND DEVOTION
4. Thopitus
}
Solomon {Peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses}

Transformative Prototype: HOMOIOS {#304 / #257} / *HETEROS* {#366 / #288}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:4,nous:30&PROTOTYPE:HETEROS>

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 4, nous: 30 [Date: 2001.9.11, Super: #366 /
#12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching:
H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention, Ego:
#288 / #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -
Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing]

As I can now since 18 December 2017 associate #288 using the HETEROS
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE to the UMBRA (mens rea), Terrorist event of 11
September 2001 (actus rea), christian marriage / Sovereign dynamic and
fascist identity which was lodged in a legal case where I was arrested on
Remembrance Day 11 November 2017 and then struck out on 21 March 2018 as
not being a breach of law.

Can you count to TEN as a SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE?

@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776

@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity

@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c)
administration, dispensation;

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460} 1)
like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b) like: ie.
corresponding to a thing;

INTELLECTUS@{
#1: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
#2: Sup: 29; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 18; Ego: 70,
#4: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#5: Sup: 29; Ego: 1,
#6: Sup: 67; Ego: 38,
Male: #241; Feme: #229
} // #391

// GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set which {ie. male / feme persona mix is
intrinsic to each instance} is an example of resolving language to the
trinomial mathematical theoretical nounemon

My objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 /
#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390
/ #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 -
HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined as a
PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen Victoria’s
Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation
into a nation.

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]
Post by dolf
— KARL MARX 200TH ANNIVERSARY: THE WORLD IS FINALLY READY FOR MARXISM AS
CAPITALISM REACHES THE TIPPING POINT
"The capitalist USA has reached the verge of total collapse!"
"The glorious USSR will soon overtake the USA!"
— SEVEN DYNAMITE TWEETS JUST SENT BY *RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* DIRECTLY
THREATENING 'CROOKED' {#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9
as #310} 1) opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile
encounter} UK WITH RETALIATION

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 March 2018

<https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/seven-dynamite-tweets-just-sent-12181250>

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —

Written by Dolf Boek on 7 November 2016

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an *UNWITTING* *ASSASSIN* *FOR* *A* *COMMUNIST*
*CONSPIRACY*

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term *MILL* is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action television
series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin, portrayed by
American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength due to bionic
implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional U.S. government
office titled OSI.

-- a *MILL* is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 43rd
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text: [Mark 12:14-17 (KJV)]

WE NEED TO PRUDENTLY EVALUATE {

#312 as [#10, #2, #100, #200] = baqar (H1239): {#1 as #302} 1) to seek,
enquire, consider; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to seek, look for; 1a2) to consider,
reflect;

} THE COHERENT INTEGRITY OF THESE #SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEET MISSIVES FOR
CONCORDANCE {

#312 as [#6, #40, #200, #1, #10, #5, #50] = mar'eh (H4758): {#4 as #246} 1)
sight, appearance, vision; 1a) sight, phenomenon, spectacle, appearance,
vision; 1b) what is seen; 1c) a vision (supernatural); 1d) sight, vision
(power of seeing);

“And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is
pleasant to the sight {mar'eh-appearance [H4758]: #312}, and good for food;
the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge
of good and evil." [Genesis 2:9 (KJV)]

} WITH THE DIALECTIC ACCORDED BY THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AS
ARTICULATING THE #CENTRE OF WILL {ie. straight:

#312 as [#9, #5, #30, #8, #200, #10, #50] = thelesis (G2308): {#14 as #462}
1) a willing will;

#312 as [#40, #200, #2, #70] = raba` (H7251): {#10 as #272} 1) to square,
be squared; 1a) (Qal) square (participle); 1b) (Pual) square (participle);

} IN COMPLIANCE WITH AN EGALITARIAN {

#312 as [#1, #20, #1, #20, #70, #200] = akakos (G172): {#12 as #312} 1)
without guile or fraud, harmless, free from guilt; 2) fearing no evil from
others, distrusting no one;

} BASIS FOR GOVERNANCE.

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:5.58>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#393 / #312} / HETEROS {#329 / #361}

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #393 / #62 - Construing
a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration,
Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 - Severance, Ego: #312 / #10
- Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance,
Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.10>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#434 / #383} / HETEROS {#449 / #350}

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 9, nous: 56 [Super: #434 / #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #383 / #56 - Abstruse
Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]

— FLANDERS SOIL —

Written by Dolf Boek on 29 September 2017

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.18>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#417 / #233} / HETEROS {#361 / #286}

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 9, nous: 66 [Date: 2018.3.15, Time: 0610
hrs, Super: #417 / #52 - So What?, Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 -
Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 61 - Embellishment, Ego: #233 / #66 - Strategic Reversal,
Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing;
Tetra: 55 - Diminishment]

#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1018 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#1 / #7 UK Ambassador
Laurence Bristow was summoned to @MFA_Russia, where First Deputy FM
Vladimir Titov strongly protested the evidence-free accusations by the UK
authorities of Russia’s alleged involvement in the poisoning of Sergei
Skripal and his daughter Yulia."

I HEAR THE CLARION. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1019 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#2 / #7 It was stated
that the actions of the UK authorities are a clear provocation and that the
Russian Federation was not involved in the incident that took place in
Salisbury on 4 March, 2018."

#393 as [#8, #90, #90, #200, #5] = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion;

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #1 - Nature Contains Nature: {DOUBLE:
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1021 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#3 / #7 Moscow will not
respond to London’s ultimatum until it receives samples of the chemical
substance to which the UK investigators are referring."

NOTE: Novichok (Russian: новичок, "newcomer") is a series of nerve agents
developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 80s.

The dissolution of the Soviet Union occurred on 26 December 1991,
officially granting self-governing independence to the Republics of the
Soviet Union.

The Russian oligarchs (see the related term "New Russians") are business
oligarchs of the former Soviet republics who rapidly accumulated wealth
during the era of Russian privatization in the aftermath of the dissolution
of the Soviet Union in the 1990s. The failing Soviet state left the
ownership of state assets contested, which allowed for informal deals with
former USSR officials (mostly in Russia and Ukraine) as a means to acquire
state property.

Would you not think then that endemic systemic corruption is therefore a
high probability (ie. why do so many wealthy Russians have questions of
fraud and lack of integrity) as then being a reasonable risk factor in the
promulgation of the Novichok nerve agent?

Given it is stated “to be safer to handle” and “some of these agents are
binary (HETEROS) weapons, in which precursors for the nerve agents are
mixed in a munition to produce the agent just prior to its use.

Because the precursors are generally significantly less hazardous than the
agents themselves, this technique makes handling and transporting the
munitions a great deal simpler.

Additionally, precursors to the agents are usually much easier to stabilize
than the agents themselves, so this technique also made it possible to
increase the shelf life of the agents.

This has the disadvantage that careless preparation may produce a
non-optimal agent. During the 1980s and 1990s, binary versions of several
Soviet agents were developed and are designated as "Novichok" agents.”

Thus what "Novichok" agents were used and ought not a sample be given to
the Russian STATE so as to resolve that question which they have a
capability to do.

Public accessible information for this comment was obtained from Wikipedia.

STEADFAST MIGHT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}}

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1022 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#4 / #7 Britain must
comply with the Chemical Weapons Convention which stipulates joint
investigation into the incident, for which Moscow is ready."

MARCHING TO SION. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

— DIRTY FINGER —

“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.

AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.

POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65 -
SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock
or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of #CENTRE}
having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off
his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A*
*TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or counsellor}.”
[John 18:10 (KJV)]

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1024 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#5 / #7 Without that,
there can be no sense in any statements from London. The incident appears
to be yet another crooked attempt by the UK authorities to discredit
Russia."

AGAINST THIS WHORE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}
<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.25>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#372 / #404} / HETEROS {#335 / #345}

***@zen: 2, row: 4, col: 2, nous: 58 [Super: #372 / #9 - Inconstancy
of Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion, Ego: #404 / #58 - Political Reversal,
Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting,
Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness]

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

IMPLEMENTATION: {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING (#RESH to #TAU)} / DEFINE THE @1
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE CHARACTERISTIC HERE

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1025 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#6/ #7 Any threat to
take “punitive” measures against Russia will meet with a response. The
British side should be aware of that."

ARREST THE BLIGHT." {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN definition:
VOLUNTĀTIS]

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

*RUSSIAN* *EMBASSY* @ 1026 HOURS ON 13 MARCH 2018: "#7 / #7 Today the
Embassy sent a note to @ForeignOffice reiterating that Russia is not
involved in the Salisbury incident and outlining the above mentioned
demands for joint investigation"
<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.30>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#226 / #372} / HETEROS {#235 / #336}

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 2, nous: 48 [Super: #226 / #4 - Using
Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws,
Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering, Ego: #372 / #48 - Forgetting
Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 -
Advance]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion {monument; raised up; sepulcher}, and sound an
alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for
the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand." [Joel 2:1 (KJV)]

SION / ZION {monument; raised up; sepulcher}
1 the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was built.
• Jerusalem.
• the Jewish people or religion.
2 (in Christian thought) the heavenly city or kingdom of heaven.
• the Christian Church.
3 a land of future promise or return from exile.
• (among Jews) Israel.
• (among Rastafarians) Africa.

ORIGIN: Old English, from ecclesiastical Latin Sion, from Hebrew ṣīyōn.

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/RussianTweets%2020180313%201018.pdf>

Initial Post: 14 March 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-05-05 03:14:25 UTC
#519 - HITLER ORDERS MASS EXECUTION
In all the discussions on this subject I found myself repeatedly compelled
to say that such a thing as treason on idealistic grounds did not exist.
*THE* *ONLY* *TYPE* *OF* *TREASON *WHICH* *ONE* *MIGHT* *POSSIBLY* *REGARD*
*AS* *SPRINGING* *FROM* *CERTAIN* *MORAL* *INHIBITIONS* *IS* *A* *REFUSAL*
*TO* *JOIN* *THE* *ARMED* *FORCES* *ON* *GROUNDS* *OF* *RELIGIOUS*
*CONVICTION*. But we should not fail to point out to these elements which
refuse to fight on religious grounds that they obviously still want to eat
the things others are fighting to get for them, that this was quite
contrary to the spirit of a higher justice, and that we must therefore
leave them to starve.

I regard it as an act of exceptional clemency that I did not, in fact,
carry out this threat, but contented myself with shooting one hundred and
thirty of these self-styled Bible Students (Bibelforscher). Incidentally,
the execution of these hundred and thirty cleared the air, just like a
thunderstorm does. When the news of the shootings was made public, many
thousands of similarly minded people who proposed to avoid military service
on the score of some religious scruple or other lost their courage and
changed their minds.

If you wish to wage war successfully or to lead a people successfully
through a difficult period of its history, you must have no doubts whatever
on one point — namely, *ANY* *INDIVIDUAL* *WHO* *IN* *SUCH* *TIMES*
*TRIES*, *EITHER* *ACTIVELY* *OR* *PASSIVELY*, *TO* *EXCLUDE* *HIMSELF*
*FROM* *THE* *ACTIVITIES* *OF* *THE* *COMMUNITY*, *MUST* *BE* *DESTROYED* {

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1641 HOURS ON 10 NOVEMBER 2017: "INTERNET STALKING
UPDATE #5 - TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN:

Indeed the matters will be before the court soon enough. And there are
several matters to tend to.

However unlike you - my threats of legal action are not hollow.

It would seem that there is little more to say to each other.

I have made my attempt to try to understand you - and to peacefully ask for
explanation. even in person this is not possible - all you know how to do
is abuse people.

If you had answered your door when I knocked, and calmly explained to me
your requests, I could have easily complied, and we would not be here.

But instead you have chosen to make an enemy of a stranger.

This is a universally bad practice - but from what others in town tell me
of you, it's the way you have always been, and as a result you leave me no
choice but to make this legal.

I am sure you could use some rest - and so I will leave you to it, and I
will say no more - as we both seem to agree that neither cares much for the
other.

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion / INNER: #10 - Impossible
Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to
Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response} #51 has 25 Categories:

Sadly all I can do is *PRAY* {#1, #50 = *AH* *NOW*!, *AH* *I* *PRAY*
*THEE*!} *THAT* *YOU* *GET* *THE* *ASSISTANCE* *YOU* *NEED* *TO* *IMPROVE*
*TO* *A* *POINT* *WHERE* *YOU* *CAN* *REJOIN* *SOCIETY*."

} *ANYONE* *WHO* *FOR* *FALSE* *REASONS* *OF* *MERCY* *DEVIATES* *FROM*
*THIS* *CLEAR* *PRINCIPLE* *IS* *AIDING*, *WILLINGLY* *OR* *UNWILLINGLY*,
*THE* *DISSOLUTION* *OF* *THE* *STATE*.

We can see the beginnings of this process to-day in a country like Sweden.

-----------

IDEA @236 AT DINNER ON 7th June 1942: A PROCESSION AT BARCELONA — HARASSING
THE FALANGE — MY DISTRUST OF SERRANO SUNER — SUPERIOR RESISTANCE OF
ITALIANS TO CHURCH HERESIES — GERMAN EMPERORS AND THE CHURCH — A REQUIEM
MASS FOR THE PROTECTOR OF BOHEMIA AND MORAVIA:

The Fuehrer was informed that on the occasion of the Corpus Christi
procession in Barcelona, the Governor of the town forbade by edict the
people taking part in the procession to wear the uniform either of the
Falange, the Falangist Militia or any part of hem.

PAGE #520 {SYM-BULIMIA: #52O} - CHURCH AND STATE IN SPAIN AND ITALY

A solitary exception was made in favour oft lie regional Chief of the
Falange {ie. the Spanish Fascist movement that merged with traditional
right-wing elements in 1937 to form the ruling party, the Falange Española
Tradicionalista, under General Franco. It was formally abolished in 1977}
and his suite. It appears from the report that this prohibition was
obtained by the Nationalists through the medium of the Church authorities.
In this connection it will be recalled that some weeks ago incidents
occurred between the Nationalists and the members of the Falange, who
nevertheless represent the official State Party. It is further significant
that the Madrid
newspaper Arriba attacks this ban and States roundly that the wearing of
the blue shirt is a duty to which the Falangists are in honour bound, and
that ali those who oppose them are despicable creatures.

The Fuehrer's opinion follows:

One sees only too clearly from this sort of thing how the Spanish State is
rushing towards fresh disaster. The priests and the monarchists — the same
mortal enemies who opposed the resurgence of our own people — have joined
together to seize power in Spain. If a new civil war breaks out, I should
not be surprised to see the Falangists compelled to make common cause with
the Reds to rid themselves of the clerico-monarchical muck.
What a pity it is that the blood shed in common by the Falangists, the
Fascists and the National Socialists during the war has not brought better
results ! But in Spain, unfortunately, someone will always be found willing
to serve the political interests of the Church. Serrano Suner, the present
Minister for Foreign Affairs, is one of them. From my first meeting with
him I was conscious of a feeling of revulsion, in spite of the fact that
our Ambassador, with abysmal ignorance of the facts, introduced him to me
as the most ardent Germanophile in Spain.

That the Fascists were spared a second civil war is due to the fact that
the movement, initiated in Rome, succeeded in uniting the Italian nation in
spite of the opposition of the Church. Further, *FASCISM* *CLEARLY*
*DEFINED* *THE* *POSITION* *AS* *REGARDS* *WHAT* *THINGS* *FELL* *WITHIN*
*THE* *SPHERE* *OF* *THE* *CHURCH* *AND* *WHAT* *THINGS* *FELL* *WITHIN*
*THE* *SPHERE* *OF* *THE* *STATE*. When the Church refused to recognise the
law for the formation of the Fascist Youth Organisation, the Fascists
retaliated by ruthlessly breaking up every religious procession {ie. did
the station of the Cross proceed?} from Rome right down to the South of
Italy.

PAGE #58! {SYM-BULIMIA: #521} - APPOINTMENT OF REICH BISHOP

The result was that within three days the Church had come to heel.

Speaking generally, the history of Italy shows that the Italian people
adopt a very much more realistic attitude towards the Church than do the
Spaniards or, alas, not a few Germans! Is it not a sad thought that each
time the Italians flung out some Pope or other, there was always a German
Kaiser ready and willing to restore order in the Vatican? I must be honest
and confess that I myself have not been guiltless in this respect.

By creating a Bishop of the Reich I tried to bring a little clarity into
the equivocal situation in the Evangelical Church. When I see what is
happening to-day in Spain, I congratulate myself on the failure of my
efforts. Once more Providence prevented me from committing a mistake I was
on the point of making. Who, indeed, is prepared to give me a guarantee
that one fine day the Protestant Bishop of the Reich will not make common
cause against me with the Pope!

The established religions, and particularly the Catholic Church, are adepts
at presenting an innocent mien and in flattering the man in power. I myself
experienced this when, shortly after assuming power, I received a visit
from the Bishop Bertram. He brought me the good wishes and the homage of
the Catholic clergy with such unction that, had I not known differently
from bitter personal experience, I would not have believed it possible that
a single National Socialist could have been excluded from the Church on
account of his convictions, or could have been persecuted, and even
execrated after death.

It is with such semblance of humility that the Church has always wormed its
way into power and succeeded in winning its way by flattery into the good
graces of the German Emperors, from Charlemagne onwards. It is the same
technique as that employed by sophisticated women, who at first exude charm
in order to gain a man's confidence, and then gradually tighten the
strings, until they hold them so firmly that the man dances like a puppet
to their whims. With a little diplomatic savoir faire such women manage
even to persuade their husbands — exactly as in the case of the Church and
the German Emperors — that it is they who rule the roost, and this in spite
of the nose-ring on which they are so obviously being led!

PAGE #522 - PRAISE FOR REICH YOUTH LEADER
Quite recently *THE* *CHURCH* tried to pull off a new one of this kind. The
Bishop of Bohemia and Moravia *BEGGED* [*FOR*] *PERMISSION* *TO* *BE*
*ALLOWED* *TO* *HOLD* *A* *REQUIEM* *MASS* *WITH* *CHIMES* *FOR* *SS*
*OBERGRUPPENFUEHRER* *HEYDRICH* [*WHO* *AS* *THE* *ARCHITECT* *OF* *THE*
*HOLOCAUST* *WAS* *ASSASSINATED* *ON* 4 JUNE 1942]. I told the gentleman
bluntly that he would have been much better employed if he had previously
offered prayers for the safety and welfare of the Reich Protector!

DOLF @ 1656 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "My door has a 'NO COLD CALLERS'
notice a fixed to it. There is no requirement to answer my door.

Neither have I had a conversation with you which as being reciprocity and
good intentions from or your fascist associates.

Evidence upon which I have published is court evidence and the matter is
before the courts

Please cease stalking me with dishonest, irrational and hostile intentions
as if you are hunting human prey.

This is my final response to you as I desire no association with you and
your obsessive compulsive behaviours towards me."

DOLF @ 1700 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "BTW don’t illegally park your car
on the adjoining vacant block as you have been made aware 'Don’t park there
Sir, as it is trespass.'

I don’t believe that to be sufficient grounds for mischievous and vexatious
legal action.

As I have said before, the evidence within such matters are already before
the court and due process must apply."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1823 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "Well, what you
actually did, was rush out of your house, yell angrily at me, and film me
with your phone, without consent - when I asked you calmly to repeat
yourself, you yelled even more and then stormed inside.

I came to your door, concerned that I had offended you in some way, and you
gave me no opportunity to resolve the matter peacefully.

In addition you proceeded to stalk and send abusive messages to my
co-workers and friends, and the promptly posted images of my vehicle
online, labelling me as a "fascist nazi sympathiser"

You have also taken to regularly and discreetly filming and photographing
me during my daily duties.

You also make reference to me and my vehicle registration on your facebook
page, personal website and various usenet groups.

There are other matters also not listed here which you will be provided in
court documents.

For the record - I sought prior permission from the landowner prior to
parking adjacent to the [omitted] street flats in Sale."

DOLF @ 2018 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "*THAT* *WAS* *DENIED* *BY* *THE*
*LANDOWNER* *TO* *WHOM* *I* *SHOWED* *PHOTOGRAPHS* *OF* *YOUR* *TRESPASS*."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1823 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "Parking there was done
out of consideration so as not to block access to YOUR driveway."

DOLF @ 2018 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "THE GARDENS ALLOW FOR SUCH PARKING
AS YOU DESIRE AND IN FACT COUNCIL ENCOURAGES TRUCKS AND THEIR DOG TRAILERS
TO PARK THERE AND THIS FACT IS READILY KNOWN BY COUNCIL PLANS FOR THE
GARDENS DEVELOPMENT WHICH HAD PUBLIC COMMENTS WELCOMED UNTIL 23 SEPTEMBER
2017."

LET'S GO COMMANDO @ 1823 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "Forgive me for
thinking that it is you who has the obsession and is stalking me.

I am happy that you have made your final message - and as you have suddenly
attained the ability to clearly compose your replies - I will comply with
your request to cease contact with you - nothing would make me happier.

Any and all future communication with you will be done by my solicitor."

DOLF @ 2018 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "The details prior of 25 August 2017
concerning SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE upon which you rely (of which I will
make no comment) were submitted within the application for orders made at
the court on 13 September 2017 and these were served on the respondent’s
mother at the court.

The respondent whilst expressing a desire to contest the matter, failed to
adhere with the DIRECTIONS ORDERS of the Court in rejecting those
particulars of complaint and refused to lodge any particulars of contest.

Had the respondent accepted the material details related to the application
it would be entirely unnecessary for you to be making your anonymous and
repetitious unwanted intrusions in my life.

The matter has been listed for a DIRECTIONS HEARING on 17 January 2018.

Let me say it again, that I have had nothing to do with you for over 3
months now and continue to desire to have nothing further with you. So
cease your intrusions within my life and avoid any slanderous
characterisations as assertions without substantial facts.

Your urgent prejudiced responses to only the nl.politiek newsgroup as
occurring over events of 3 months ago are disproportionate and made
publicly when my private email address was available to you.

Whether this is an attempt to prejudice justice or to bully the applicant
with the matter is for the court to decide upon all the evidence which is
[for the Magistrate's Court to decide].

Accordingly this response has been directed to:

alive.media.tv.bbc

Where I have routinely directed all information of alleged legal breaches
associated with such CAUSE CÉLÈBRE.

Please ensure that you do not trim the distribution list.

The matter is before the courts and so do cease your attempts to interfere
by bullying as aggressive and threatening overtures to interfere in due
process as the natural course of justice.

Accordingly I will not comment further."

AND DO NOTE THE ADDITIONAL FEEDBACK FROM MONICA (75%) @ 1413 HOURS ON 13
SEPTEMBER 2017: "I'm so sorry, this was not my intention {ie.

YOU HAD PROMISED TO PROVIDE SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THE PURCHASE OF THIS
ITEM (LG SCREEN) WHICH WAS STOLEN IN TRANSIT.

AND SINCE I HAD THE FORESIGHT TO INSURE THE ITEM FOR YOU, THERE WAS NO LOSS
INCURRED BY YOURSELF--IN POINT OF FACT I BELIEVE YOU MAY HAVE PROFITED FROM
THE [ACTUAL NON] SALE [OF 9 MARCH 2017] WHICH IS AN EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
PROVIDED TO YOU.

I AM AWARE THAT EBAY PROMPTS A PERSON TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND THAT YOU HAVE
FAILED TO SHOW ANY PROPER RESPECT AND KEEP YOUR WORD.

}, as the money refund and Australia Post communications took close to 2
months to resolve, I had completely forgot to give feedback.

I have looked into trying to give you feedback for the LG monitor since
receiving your message and I'm afraid I haven't found a way, as all the
reading I've done, says you must do so by 60 days and the option to do so
disappears:

[link omitted]

I really do appreciate the way the lost item was handled and how I was
compensated for the time and hassle.

In short, if I could give feedback I would. If you find a way to do this,
I'm more than happy to do so.

Thanks again."

DOLF (100%) @ 1522 HOURS ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Dear Monica,

Your response @ 1413 hours on 13 September is feedback enough. And I can
appreciate that one can be pre-occupied with other matters. And as you
rightly say it took some 2 months to rectify.

I hope that all is otherwise well with you. And thank you for your trust
and patience. regards"

AS THEN MISCHIEVOUS AND THE IMMATERIAL GROUNDS TO ADJOURN THE MATTER FOR A
FURTHER HEARING DATE OF 25 OCTOBER 2017.

THIS CLAIM OF YOUR TOTAL LACK OF PERSONAL INTEGRITY AS CIVILITY IS FURTHER
SUSTAINED BY THE FOLLOWING NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ORDERS MADE BY THE
REGISTRAR OF 13 SEPTEMBER 2017:

#1) Further and better particulars of the applicant's application have been
filed with the court and served on the respondent's mother today.

a) before this written order was received by the respondent, they breached
orders (#1) by placing these "further and better particulars of the
applicant's application" within my mailbox.

b) these were provided back to the court and they then contacted the
respondent in compliance with order (#3) and who refused to accept these
particulars of complaint in relation to alleged SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre
impious actions provided in accordance with the directions hearing as a
proceeding which is made under the PERSONAL SAFETY INTERVENTION ORDERS ACT
2010.

#2) Respondents to file response to further and better particulars to be
filed with the courts by 12 October 2017.

#3) The COURT REGISTRY to provide a copy of the further and better
particulars to the applicant once filed.

a) I have attended the court on Friday 13 October 2017 and was advised that
the RESPONDENT had not "file response to further and better particulars
with the courts by 12 October 2017."

b) The RESPONDENT has clearly no intention to ever contest the matter
despite your pious claims made to the court, but has twice engaged within
further irrational self justifying behaviour by making aggressive
intrusions at my front-door despite a notice conveying:

'no ... cold callers or canvassers' and improperly making violent threats.

Seemingly as further dishonest conduct and a deranged response to an SMS as
being confirmation of [an identical] prior statement made in person to you
@ 1547 hours on 13 October 2017:

"It’s a tad blasphemous and hypocritical for you to be representing the
SALVATION ARMY inside the WELLINGTON SHOPPING CENTRE as a benevolent
community given what satanic abomination comes forth from your womb..."

So that you could not distort the matters of fact as you have clearly
continued to do so and which comprises my current chapter:

"COALITION FOR MARRIAGE AND THE ROOT OF EVIL MALEVOLENT INTENTION" that is
purposefully dated 11 - 12 October 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/RootOfEvil.pdf>

As recognition given to the 15 year anniversary of the BALI bombing of
2002, whereupon I had given the gravitas of such event reported on news
media just prior, whilst wearing my R.M. WILLIAMS OILSKIN COAT {ie. the
same which I wore on 28 October 2001 at the POLICE PICNIC WAGE PROTEST,
Treasury Gardens} and carrying a MYER {HEBREW: farmer; bright, shining;
larger; bright one} bag then sought to intervene and moderate into a
temperate animus a street protest within MELBOURNE of that day and which
you will notice [such peculiarity] from subsequent news reporting of that
event.
http://youtu.be/IvRSnDZvuuc
#1 - unwillingness
NOLUNTĀTIS]
YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"
http://youtu.be/Jy6AOGRsR80

http://youtu.be/mk48xRzuNvA
http://youtu.be/rjQtzV9IZ0Q
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BBBQ_PROSTATE_CANCER20180825%20-%203.JPG>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BBBQ_PROSTATE_CANCER20180825%20-%204.JPG>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>
#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>
http://youtu.be/ntKtkOE3DLI
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>
#1: Sup: 40; Ego: 40,
#2: Sup: 49; Ego: 9,
#3: Sup: 6; Ego: 38,
Male: #95; Feme: #87
Date: 2018.9.11
#1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
#2: Sup: 35; Ego: 5,
#3: Sup: 43; Ego: 8,
Male: #108; Feme: #43
#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460} 1)
#1: Sup: 70; Ego: 70,
#2: Sup: 29; Ego: 40,
#3: Sup: 18; Ego: 70,
#4: Sup: 28; Ego: 10,
#5: Sup: 29; Ego: 1,
#6: Sup: 67; Ego: 38,
Male: #241; Feme: #229
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}
#393 as [#8, #90, #90, #200, #5] = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion;
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297
— DIRTY FINGER —
“SPHINCTER IS JOSTLING.
IT AIN’T A DEAD RINGER.
BELLY LAUGH TOSSING.
SUCH POINTED FINGER.
AIN’T LIFE SUCH A DREAR?
WITH ALL THIS BELLICOSE.
ENDLESS BILE ‘N SMEAR.
AND FAKE NEWS WOES.”
YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”
http://youtu.be/BI7KJnRlsS4
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>