3 NRL players stood down for refusing flu shot.
2020-05-08 06:04:01 UTC
Loved this comment at 'The Guardian" about the NRL players:
"Oh and while we’re on the topic, don’t call the footy anti-vaxxers
'conscientious objectors'.

That kind of assumes there is a level of consciousness about ignoring
medical science."
Dechucka
2020-05-08 06:35:59 UTC
"Oh and while we’re on the topic, don’t call the footy anti-vaxxers
'conscientious objectors'.
That kind of assumes there is a level of consciousness about ignoring
medical science."
Make vaccination compulsory for anyone who wants to leave their house,
I'm talking about the whole gambit of vaccines as like the flu vaccine
they have 2/3rds of 3/5th of fuck-all to do with COVID-19.
Fran