Tony Higgins: Boatie missing again for second time in two weeks after ‘taking on water’ in SA
2020-09-22 21:56:11 UTC
If I wasn't such a sharing caring person I'd leave him to his fate (if
he isn't already gone) and nominate him proudly for a Darwin Award.
Maybe play a version of that Split Enz song at his memorial service "6
days in a Leaky Boat"

On a serious note I don't give a stuff about the cost of the S&R but
people are risking their lives for someone who last time was fined for
“insufficient safety equipment and no operators licence” and is
incompetent (ran aground on a sandbar after the 1st rescue) and is/was
in an unseaworthy boat.

https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/tony-higgins-boatie-missing-again-for-second-time-in-two-weeks-after-taking-on-water-in-sa/news-story/8f45209e6d0aaaa147bff7a6b8db1405

A man who sparked the biggest maritime search in South Australia’s
history has gone missing once again, sending a distress signal this morning.
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-22 22:20:16 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:56:11 +1000
Post by Dechucka
If I wasn't such a sharing caring person I'd leave him to his fate
(if he isn't already gone) and nominate him proudly for a Darwin
Award. Maybe play a version of that Split Enz song at his memorial
service "6 days in a Leaky Boat"
On a serious note I don't give a stuff about the cost of the S&R but
people are risking their lives for someone who last time was fined
for “insufficient safety equipment and no operators licence” and is
incompetent (ran aground on a sandbar after the 1st rescue) and
is/was in an unseaworthy boat.
https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/tony-higgins-boatie-missing-again-for-second-time-in-two-weeks-after-taking-on-water-in-sa/news-story/8f45209e6d0aaaa147bff7a6b8db1405
A man who sparked the biggest maritime search in South Australia’s
history has gone missing once again, sending a distress signal this morning.
This guy is an idiot and should be made to pay for his rescues after
the first one, plus thrown into jail.

His whole response to this has been a big "fuck you". Selfish bastard.
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-23 07:24:34 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Looks like now unfortunately lost at sea. Wreckage has been found.
Daniel65
2020-09-24 13:45:54 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
How unfortunate ..... *NOT* !
Daniel
Dechucka
2020-09-24 20:31:33 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Cruel, he is a great Australian who realised his shortcomings and took
one for Australia by removing his DNA from the gene pool.
Daniel65
2020-09-25 12:45:09 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Just as well I kept reading ... I thought you were having a go at me at
first!!

But has he, in fact, removed his DNA .... or are there bits of it
wandering around already??

But, of course, he might MAGICALLY resurface in the next week or so ....
like he and his mate did last time!!
--
Daniel