Uh-Oh duck...
2020-05-12 05:31:50 UTC
and run if anyone coughs nearby:
https://twitter.com/ElizaJBarr/status/1260063529836490752
Dechucka
2020-05-12 06:34:28 UTC
https://twitter.com/ElizaJBarr/status/1260063529836490752
Hope he doesnt have it after wiping his hands on the dispatch box

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/treasurer-josh-frydenberg-tested-for-coronavirus-awaiting-results-in-self-isolation

Treasurer Josh Frydenberg tested for coronavirus, awaiting results in
self-isolation
Fran
2020-05-12 06:43:58 UTC
https://twitter.com/ElizaJBarr/status/1260063529836490752
Hope he doesnt have it after wiping his hands on the dispatch box
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/treasurer-josh-frydenberg-tested-for-coronavirus-awaiting-results-in-self-isolation
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg tested for coronavirus, awaiting results in
self-isolation
That was a fast development. I wonder if any of us got such snappy
service if we had a coughing fit.
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-12 07:11:17 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 16:43:58 +1000
Post by Fran
That was a fast development. I wonder if any of us got such snappy
service if we had a coughing fit.
Just go to the local testing site, done on the spot. Some you don't
even need to leave your car.

But then again, if you are begrudging Frydenberg, you obviously think
that you are as important as he is?
Dechucka
We all are, I am the centre of the Universe for instance
jonz
Definitely a parallel version.
Dechucka
2020-05-12 09:08:47 UTC
Are you saying I'm not the centre of the universe?
Fran
Snort
Dechucka
2020-05-13 01:27:09 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
On Tue, 12 May 2020 16:43:58 +1000
That was a fast development.  I wonder if any of us got such snappy
service if we had a coughing fit.
Just go to the local testing site, done on the spot.  Some you don't
even need to leave your car.
But then again, if you are begrudging Frydenberg, you obviously think
that you are as important as he is?
We all are, I am the centre of the Universe for instance
Snort
but so are you. If there is an infinite universe I can look in any
direction and the distance to the 'edge' is exactly the same - infinity.
As it is the same distance in every direction I'm at the centre.
Fran
2020-05-13 01:39:40 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
On Tue, 12 May 2020 16:43:58 +1000
That was a fast development.  I wonder if any of us got such snappy
service if we had a coughing fit.
Just go to the local testing site, done on the spot.  Some you don't
even need to leave your car.
But then again, if you are begrudging Frydenberg, you obviously think
that you are as important as he is?
We all are, I am the centre of the Universe for instance
Snort
but so are you.
:-)) I guess so if using your definition.

news18
2020-05-12 08:29:11 UTC
https://twitter.com/ElizaJBarr/status/1260063529836490752
Hope he doesnt have it after wiping his hands on the dispatch box
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/treasurer-josh-frydenberg-tested-for-
coronavirus-awaiting-results-in-self-isolation
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg tested for coronavirus, awaiting results in
self-isolation
That was a fast development. I wonder if any of us got such snappy
service if we had a coughing fit.
Well, so long as I or petzel could walk there, we have a choice of two
places locally. SFA parkng, so you don't want to be too ill,