It Should Be $2,500 Per Month For Every Man Woman And Child
Add Reply
Intelligent Party
2020-05-03 19:02:53 UTC
Only way to have wholesomeness. Otherwise we have degradation.

Then the minimum wage pays the same after taxes. So you have double that if you work.

Actually both will be based upon a percentage of per capita GDP of the County.

$2,500 x 12 months = $30,000 per year.

$30,000 x 333,333,333.33 citizens = $10,000,000,000,000 = $10 Trillion.

Nationwide GDP is $20,000,000,000,000 - $20 Trillion.

IRS Reports incomes of $7,000,000,000,000 = $7 Trillion.

Where is the other $13 Trillion? Is that debt spending or savings spending, or what??

Can anyone find it!?

It's what we buy as a nation that matters. If we support the bottom, then we
build what we need at the bottom.

General principal of employee labor law is the work not be unnecessarily
dangerous, injurious, painful, or unsanitary. But with employee advisement and
not having to work, only working to make double extra the money, this would be
less of an issue. No one would be an exploited slave. Unless the support was
insufficiently low - a betrayal of the public trust, or mere pure poverty.
Commerce is inherently exploitative.

At $2,500 per month, one could afford a $200,000 home loan on property, which is
$1,250 per month, and have $1,250 per month left over to live on.

We need 100% LTV, No Doc loans on Primary Conforming Mortgages:

Conforming loan limit map - $510,400 most places:
https://www.fhfa.gov/DataTools/Tools/Pages/Conforming-Loan-Limits-Map.aspx

The payment should never be allowed to change without a refinance. If you want to
get the payment low you can go to a 250 year fixed which is equivalent to interest
only, and will make the payment permanently low. The house price doubles in 30
years, but the loan is not paid off with a 250 year term. If you want a teaser
rate, a low interest rate for 5 years and then a rate change you should have to
have a payment based upon the blended rate so you build all the equity at the
beginning. No adjustable mortgage payments should ever be allowed for homeowners.

"No Doc," is a necessity. The two years work history requirement is what makes it
impossible to buy today though one can rent. No one should have to rent their
primary residence. And in America no one should go hungry and no one should go
homeless.

Fannie Mae "HomeReady," and Freddie Mac "Home Possible" currently allow 97% LTV:
https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/mortgages/fannie-mae-home-ready-freddie-mac-home-possible/
, We could make 100% for conforming primary loans.

We make something out of something. We make nothing out of nothing.
We should not have starving children or students in America. This society has not
been supportive enough of its people, I say. Everyone should get $2,500 per month
to live on, have a minimum wage double it, and tax more above that. The bottom
should not be 0 Zero. Nepotism should not be all that is. Again $2,500 is just
an approximation for an industrial urban area, and both the payment and the
minimum wage (which at the bottom ends up being 80% of gross pay) should be based
upon a percentage of the Per Capita GDP of the County. (Perhaps it could
ultimately up to 90% of gross pay if this plan substitutes for Social Security).

Our Legislators need the support of their constituents to get anything going. Feel
free to use and modify and re-post this message or send it to your representatives.
adminisatyr
2020-05-04 12:30:40 UTC
[...]
A year ago 97% LTV loans were a fairly normal thing because the market
could bear it. What you suggest in the current economy would not work.
Noone (banks, gov't, or private lenders) want to float a new mortgage
loan for only 3% down right now. They are still reticent even with 20%
down, steady income and a good credit score. And that is just on
conventional loans, jumbo loans are even harder to get these days.
[...]
Again, when the article you cite here is from Aug 2018, and back then
they would entertain such a conventional loan. But not in the current
economy.
--
"Science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom"
Isaac Asimov
Winston_Smith
2020-05-06 22:13:50 UTC
On Sun, 3 May 2020 12:02:53 -0700, Intelligent Party
Post by Intelligent Party
$2,500
Rep. Marcia Fudge {Ohio} thinks that officials are opening up
businesses that blacks use to put them at risk in order to let them
spend their coronavirus relief checks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TalKopan/status/1254867780412813315

|“They opened the beauty salons and the barber shops and the bowling
|alleys and the movie theaters, when they start opening up the country
|clubs and the tanning spas then I’m going to go.”

| They just opening up things that black people go to because they know
|we’ve got these checks and they want us to spend them. They don’t
|care about our safety...when they start to open things they go to, then
|I’ll understand it’s time for them to...open up some things for us.”

She made the comments during an online videoconference in support of
Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
Basil Jet
2020-05-07 12:41:14 UTC
Post by Intelligent Party
$2,500
Rep. Marcia Fudge {Ohio} thinks that officials are opening up
businesses that blacks use to put them at risk in order to let them
spend their coronavirus relief checks.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TalKopan/status/1254867780412813315
|“They opened the beauty salons and the barber shops and the bowling
|alleys and the movie theaters, when they start opening up the country
|clubs and the tanning spas then I’m going to go.”
| They just opening up things that black people go to because they know
|we’ve got these checks and they want us to spend them. They don’t
|care about our safety...when they start to open things they go to, then
|I’ll understand it’s time for them to...open up some things for us.”
She made the comments during an online videoconference in support of
Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
"Da wypipo give me free money for da food, and da wypipo give me more
free money for bowlin and movies and sheet, and den da wypipo open da
bowlin and da movies so I can spends all da free money, dat how bad da
wypipo treat me"
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Paul Buchanan - 2012 - Mid Air