Pence Carrying Empty Boxes...LOL
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2020-05-08 15:54:05 UTC
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/busted-mike-pence-caught-on-hot-mic-delivering-empty-ppe-boxes-into-a-nursing-home-for-the-camera/#.XrV1mKcf3v1.link
Jesusfuckingchrist!
Rudy Canoza
2020-05-08 16:25:45 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/busted-mike-pence-caught-on-hot-mic-delivering-empty-ppe-boxes-into-a-nursing-home-for-the-camera/#.XrV1mKcf3v1.link
Jesusfuckingchrist!
It gets even better. I hadn't yet watched the video when I first posted,
but now I have, and in it, Kimmel says something absofuckinglutely brilliant:

Mike Pence pretending to carry boxes of PPEs into a hospital is the
perfect metaphor for who he is and what he's doing: a big box of
nothing delivering another box of nothing.

Perfect.
Ubiquitous
2020-05-08 23:32:57 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/busted-mike-pence-caught-on-hot-mic-delivering-empty-ppe-boxes-into-a-nursing-home-for-the-camera/#.XrV1mKcf3v1.link
Jesusfuckingchrist!
It gets even better. I hadn't yet watched the video when I first posted,
Mike Pence pretending to carry boxes of PPEs into a hospital is the
perfect metaphor for who he is and what he's doing: a big box of
nothing delivering another box of nothing.
Perfect.
#FakeNews

On Thursday night, Jimmy Kimmel ripped Vice President Mike Pence, asserting
that a video showing Pence carrying empty boxes to a rehabilitation and
healthcare center was an attempt by Pence to “pretend,” adding that it was
“the perfect metaphor for who he is and what he’s doing. A big box of nothin’
delivering another box of nothin’.”

One problem: the video had been deceptively edited, as the complete video
shows Pence at the Woodbine Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center in
Alexandria, Virginia, delivering boxes full of personal protective equipment
(PPE) from FEMA.

Kimmel stated:

Here he is, with no mask on, wheeling boxes of PPEs into a health
care center and doing his best to lift them. What a hero. (laughing)
Just barely in the door. And since it was going so well, and also
because he didn’t realize he had a mic on, Magic Mike decided to
keep it going. Listen in closely here:

The video shows someone saying, “Those are empty, sir. We’re good to go.”
Pence responds, “Well, can I carry the empty ones? Just for the camera?”
Someone answers, “Absolutely.”

Kimmel continued, “Mike Pence pretending to carry empty boxes of PPEs into
a hospital is the perfect metaphor for who he is and what he’s doing. A big
box of nothin’ delivering another box of nothin’.”

Here’s Kimmel:
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1258750892448387074

But here’s the complete video:
https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone/?471876-1/vice-president-pence-delivers-ppe-woodbine-rehabilitation-center

After all the boxes had been delivered, Pence stood outside and delivered a
moving message to the staff of the center, saying:

Well, hey, everybody, I’m Vice President Mike Pence and it’s great
to be here. Great to be here at the Woodbine Rehabilitation and
Healthcare Center. On the behalf of your president, on the behalf
of all us on the White House Coronavirus Task Force, frankly, on
behalf of a grateful nation, it’s my great privilege to be here
today and help deliver some additional personal protective equipment.
You all are receiving one of the first installments, you might be
glad to know, of PPE that’s gonna be going to every nursing home in
America. 15,400 nursing homes will be receiving gowns and gloves
and masks: all the personal protective equipment that I had the
privilege of delivering here today.

He continued:

I’ve got with me the head of the Center for Medicaid/Medicare
Services as well as members of our White House Coronavirus Task
Force team; we just couldn’t resist the opportunity to come and
do a little bit of heavy lifting, but most importantly just to
say thank you. Thank you for the work that you do; caring for
and loving our grandparents, aunts and uncles, moms and dads.
I just reflected a moment ago, and yesterday when we celebrated
National Nurses Day in the White House, I said yesterday that the
American people really do understand that during this time of the
coronavirus epidemic, that those of you that wear the uniform of
nurses, and to the same extent, our doctors and other healthcare
workers, you’re not just providing world-class healthcare that every
one of us would want our family to have, but we also understand
that you’re filling in for family. We know the emotional weight
that’s placed on you. We see the way that all of you here at
Woodbine and all of you at nursing homes around the country have
stepped up is truly inspiring, and I hope today’s delivery is just
one more piece of evidence of the profound gratitude the American
people feel to each and every one of you.

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to
handle the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully. Those who