Are septics the worst people
Add Reply
Janithor
2020-08-19 21:21:05 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Skeeter
2020-08-19 21:23:48 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
If you live downunder they are the worst. I however do not know the
status elsewhere. Are you a septic? I am a deplorable septic.
Janithor
2020-08-19 21:25:26 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
If you live downunder they are the worst. I however do not know the
status elsewhere. Are you a septic? I am a deplorable septic.
Unfortunately, just like Mixed Nuts, I too am a septic. It's hard to
say that. It would be easier to say I'm a child killer or a puppy stomper.
Skeeter
I used to build septic tanks, I had no idea it was my destiny.
Checkmate
2020-08-20 04:57:19 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:25:26 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
If you live downunder they are the worst. I however do not know the
status elsewhere. Are you a septic? I am a deplorable septic.
Unfortunately, just like Mixed Nuts, I too am a septic. It's hard to
say that. It would be easier to say I'm a child killer or a puppy stomper.
Mush-mouthed Aussies are the true septics. They hate the Americans who
are eventually going to have to step in and save their country from the
Chinks who are planning to take it from them. Aussies are some of the
weirdest, white, almost-English speaking people on the planet, and they
don't like their darkies either.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Fran
2020-08-20 06:26:17 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:25:26 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
If you live downunder they are the worst. I however do not know the
status elsewhere. Are you a septic? I am a deplorable septic.
Unfortunately, just like Mixed Nuts, I too am a septic. It's hard to
say that. It would be easier to say I'm a child killer or a puppy stomper.
Mush-mouthed Aussies are the true septics.
Wrong. Septic tanks are not Aussies.

They hate the Americans who
Post by Checkmate
are eventually going to have to step in and save their country from the
Chinks who are planning to take it from them.
Here we go again. Anther septic who doesn't know his military history!

Aussies are some of the
Dechucka
2020-08-20 00:28:26 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
If you live downunder they are the worst. I however do not know the
status elsewhere. Are you a septic? I am a deplorable septic.
That is obvious, if only the sane and normal septics would post in
aus.pol with some interesting insights.
%
shut your face that will show interest
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-08-19 21:43:04 UTC
Post by Janithor
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Septic tanks are very functional, IMO. But, they aren't people.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
2020-08-19 22:03:00 UTC
and they don't owe me like you do
Checkmate
2020-08-20 05:02:21 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 17:43:04 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Janithor
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Septic tanks are very functional, IMO. But, they aren't people.
I shit in mine, and then the shit magically disappears. Ain't nature
splendid?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Jeßus
2020-08-19 21:51:09 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Americans used to be at the top of the list, in the past decade that's
changed somewhat. Australians are now amongst the most obnoxious
nationalities, probably on par with Americans, but for slightly
differing reasons. Brits deserve an honorable mention, too.
Janithor
2020-08-19 22:18:33 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jeßus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Americans used to be at the top of the list, in the past decade that's
changed somewhat. Australians are now amongst the most obnoxious
nationalities, probably on par with Americans, but for slightly
differing reasons. Brits deserve an honorable mention, too.
Glad to see stereotyping and bigotry and hate is alive and well.

BLM!

lol
Checkmate
2020-08-20 05:05:22 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:51:09 +1000 Je?s put forth the following notion,
Post by Jeßus
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Americans used to be at the top of the list, in the past decade that's
changed somewhat. Australians are now amongst the most obnoxious
nationalities, probably on par with Americans, but for slightly
differing reasons. Brits deserve an honorable mention, too.
I'll bet you're a member of the greatest nationality ever... amiright?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Petzl
2020-08-19 22:42:23 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Australia has plenty of "Shit for brains" people
Look at lefties Ordog, Dechucker, Fran
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no
murder in a communist paradise. The soviet governments job was to
shoot and kill anyone who had proof of something different

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.
Janithor
My sympathies, mate.
Sn!pe

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
no wucka’s
Fran
What's your goonbag total today pretzel? 3? 4? How are your QAnon mates?
Dechucka
2020-08-20 00:27:17 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
or are there others who are as bad or even worse?
Only geriatric x-posting one