OT 995 000 forget to turn up to Trump's Kung Flu rally
2020-06-21 21:19:01 UTC
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking a
comfort break.

Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
Ördög
2020-06-21 23:39:45 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 07:19:01 +1000
Post by Dechucka
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking
a comfort break.
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
According to the "fake news" NY Times, Trump was livid about the low
attendance; also an outdoor rally was cancelled because of the same
issue.
Petzl
2020-06-21 23:48:50 UTC
Post by Dechucka
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking
a comfort break.
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
According to the "fake news" NY Times, Trump was livid about the low
attendance; also an outdoor rally was cancelled because of the same
issue.
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
Many Trump supporters could not buy tickets because they were
supposedly oversold.
"What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth.
The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,
then we no longer recognize the truth at all."
Dechucka
2020-06-21 23:58:34 UTC
Post by Dechucka
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking
a comfort break.
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
According to the "fake news" NY Times, Trump was livid about the low
attendance; also an outdoor rally was cancelled because of the same
issue.
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
Many Trump supporters could not buy tickets because they were
supposedly oversold.
Trump said 1 000 000 people reserved tickets and 6 200 turned up the
venue 1/3 full and the overflow area empty. Come on tell us the were a
million at Trumps inauguration
Ördög
2020-06-22 00:02:29 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:58:34 +1000
Post by Dechucka
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the
'fake news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people
were taking a comfort break.
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
According to the "fake news" NY Times, Trump was livid about the
low attendance; also an outdoor rally was cancelled because of
the same issue.
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
Many Trump supporters could not buy tickets because they were
supposedly oversold.
Trump said 1 000 000 people reserved tickets and 6 200 turned up the
venue 1/3 full and the overflow area empty. Come on tell us the were
a million at Trumps inauguration
Is Trump exempt from copyright laws, or he just disregards them?

Apparently they played "I won't back down" by Tom Petty, now his family
is saying Trump had no permission to use that.
My Name Was Not This
2020-06-22 00:40:31 UTC
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:02:29 +1000 who cares

flush
YAWN!
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-06-22 09:42:52 UTC
Is Trump exempt from copyright laws, or he just disregards them?
Apparently they played "I won't back down" by Tom Petty, now his family
is saying Trump had no permission to use that.
He has been doing this since 2016, using Adele's "Rolling in the deep". I don't
know why she didn't sue - she could afford a good lawyer.
Petzl
2020-06-22 10:11:42 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Ördög
Is Trump exempt from copyright laws, or he just disregards them?
Apparently they played "I won't back down" by Tom Petty, now his family
is saying Trump had no permission to use that.
He has been doing this since 2016, using Adele's "Rolling in the deep". I don't
know why she didn't sue - she could afford a good lawyer.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/22/nobody-shows-up-to-see-biden-and-gillum/?fbclid=IwAR29YeqoidY0sHTh14EHGAsIluKNKprav1X25-gz-MgzaVmxPfOPwJX2kdc
https://is.gd/cp8LUM
Nobody Shows Up to See Biden and Gillum
The Democrats are sending Joe Biden out to try to draw crowds for
various Democrat candidates, and it isn’t working. Now, Biden showed
up to do a rally for the Democrat candidate for governor of Florida,
Andrew Gillum, who, as an aside… He debated Ron DeSantis last night on
CNN. This guy, Gillum, for those of you who live in Florida, I know he
seems attractive to some of you in an Obama-like way. He would be the
first African-American governor, is supposedly just filled with love
and compassion. The guy is a full-fledged leftist Marxist and really
makes no bones about it. He was talking about Florida as a collective!

That’s communist language. He was talking about Florida as “the” or
“a” collective. It would be a disaster for Florida right now to elect
anybody like this guy because of what he will do in wrecking a growing
economy. Do you know that the Florida and Texas economies are growing
like gangbusters? It’s not just because of senior citizens moving here
from other areas of the country. It’s about tax policy. Florida and
Texas have no state income tax. As such, people moving here in droves,
and businesses in Florida are growing left and right — and this guy
wants to shut it down.
The Donald succeeding as president in face of Left media Trump Derangement Syndrome.
These people need help!
The lefties are all there trying to pile their crap on Trump saying he's no good.
Here's a bloke who has made a fortune in the toughest property market in the world, Manhattan.
He was top rating with his apprentice show, in the toughest TV market in the world the United States.
He beat all those Governors, Senators and sons of Presidents in the presidents primaries
for the Republican party, then he beat the revered Clinton machine.
He has raised a beautiful family, his children are a wonderful tribute to him,
"they all" say he is a hopeless failure?
On top of that he's married to Miss World.
So what have you got to do in life,
what have you got to do by these rotten miserable mongrels
in "our" media on the left, what have you got to do?

The Clinton and Bush era of the last 30 years is about to come
to an end in light of the sudden Saudi Arabian purge of Clinton
and Bush allies.
Dechucka
you are really expanding your use hard alt-right cites aren't you
Petzl
2020-06-22 23:08:12 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by Ördög
Is Trump exempt from copyright laws, or he just disregards them?
Apparently they played "I won't back down" by Tom Petty, now his family
is saying Trump had no permission to use that.
He has been doing this since 2016, using Adele's "Rolling in the deep". I don't
know why she didn't sue - she could afford a good lawyer.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/22/nobody-shows-up-to-see-biden-and-gillum/?fbclid=IwAR29YeqoidY0sHTh14EHGAsIluKNKprav1X25-gz-MgzaVmxPfOPwJX2kdc
https://is.gd/cp8LUM
you are really expanding your use hard alt-right cites aren't you
More realistic than your fakenews leftie sites/cites
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
Only in your mind and so your called 'reality'
Petzl
2020-06-23 00:08:30 UTC
sni[
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/22/nobody-shows-up-to-see-biden-and-gillum/?fbclid=IwAR29YeqoidY0sHTh14EHGAsIluKNKprav1X25-gz-MgzaVmxPfOPwJX2kdc
https://is.gd/cp8LUM
you are really expanding your use hard alt-right cites aren't you
More realistic than your fakenews leftie sites/cites
Only in your mind and so your called 'reality'
Meanwhile Joe's stares into the ceiling of his basement. Pondering,did
how could I have fleeced the american people more?
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Dechucka
Interesting illusions you're having, come back to reality pez
Petzl
2020-06-23 00:47:14 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:02:29 +1000, Ördög
Trump said 1 000 000 people reserved tickets and 6 200 turned up the
venue 1/3 full and the overflow area empty. Come on tell us the were
a million at Trumps inauguration
Is Trump exempt from copyright laws, or he just disregards them?
Apparently they played "I won't back down" by Tom Petty, now his family
is saying Trump had no permission to use that.
<https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-rally-gives-fox-news-largest-saturday-night-audience-in-history>
https://is.gd/4Q0J9X
WOW! The Trump Rally gives FoxNews the “LARGEST SATURDAY NIGHT
AUDIENCE IN ITS HUSTORY”. Isn’t it amazing that virtually nobody in
the Lamestream Media is reporting this rather major feat!

A whopping 7.7 million total viewers tuned into Fox News from 8 p.m.
to 10 p.m. EDT during Trump’s remarks, making it the most watched
Saturday in the network’s history during that time period, according
to early Nielsen data.

Trump’s rally also gave Fox News its largest Saturday night primetime
audience ever from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Petzl
2020-06-22 00:07:18 UTC
Post by Dechucka
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking
a comfort break.
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
According to the "fake news" NY Times, Trump was livid about the low
attendance; also an outdoor rally was cancelled because of the same
issue.
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
Many Trump supporters could not buy tickets because they were
supposedly oversold.
Trump said 1 000 000 people reserved tickets and 6 200 turned up the
venue 1/3 full and the overflow area empty. Come on tell us the were a
million at Trumps inauguration
Yes fakes reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then
failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

A high number of people viewed the rally online.

Also the fact is that a week’s worth of the fake news media warning
people away from the rally because of COVID and protesters, coupled
with recent images of American cities on fire, had a real impact on
people bringing their families and children to the rally," Parscale
said. "MSNBC was among outlets reporting that protesters even blocked
entrances to the rally at times. For the media to now celebrate the
fear that they helped create is disgusting, but typical. And it makes
us wonder why we bother credentialing media for events when they don’t
do their full jobs as professionals.
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"
Dechucka
You'll believe anything even Trump's campaign manager
Belphegor
2020-06-22 00:33:45 UTC
You'll believe anything even Trump's campaign manager
Poor Petz believes anything and everything that is authenticated far-
right crap. Specially the propaganda from the now increasingly desperate
Trump re-election campaign machinery.

:(
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Petzl
2020-06-22 00:59:23 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I don't believe New York Time with "news" about Trump
particularly when written by anti-Trump author Maggie Haberman

Fairfax/Abc/SBS never have anything positive about Trump but do about
Biden?
Dechucka
2020-06-22 01:03:53 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
But you believe alt-right racist crap from xyz.net. Inreresting
BS but if you don't like the truth stick your head in the sand
Petzl
2020-06-22 01:42:25 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Acording to you
Fairfax/Abc/SBS never have anything positive about Trump but do about
Biden
BS but if you don't like the truth stick your head in the sand
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect
Dechucka
They don't
Fran
2020-06-22 02:38:30 UTC
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS. We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
Daniel65
2020-06-24 09:23:37 UTC
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
Daniel
Petzl
2020-06-24 09:31:59 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:23:37 +1000, Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again.
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!

After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again. Trump once represented the Democrats.

Mark Latham is the only chance Australia has off ridding and jailing
Australia of the Labor ans Coalition bandits like Angus Taylor!
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Daniel65
Daniel
wotawonderfulworld
2020-06-24 21:20:35 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel65
Post by Fran
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again.
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again. Trump once represented the Democrats.
Mark Latham is the only chance Australia has off ridding and jailing
Australia of the Labor ans Coalition bandits like Angus Taylor!
What??
Mark Latham ? The guys a few dinas short of a guinea. The most confused
poly we've ever had in Australia. I'd trust Pauline more than Latham
Dechucka
2020-06-24 21:33:29 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Post by Daniel65
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel65
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel65
Post by Fran
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again.
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
After and only after Trump rids the Democrats of criminals, will
America reign again. Trump once represented the Democrats.
Mark Latham is the only chance Australia has off ridding and jailing
Australia of the Labor ans Coalition bandits like Angus Taylor!
What??
Mark Latham ? The guys a few dinas short of a guinea. The most confused
poly we've ever had in Australia. I'd trust Pauline more than Latham
Pez like the mad alt-right Republicans has this fantasy of someone
riding in a gaoling everybody that the don't like leaving the
person/party they support to rule. I'd call this a coup however pez with
his love of N Korea and China sees abuse of the judicial system as
democracy at work
Fran
2020-06-25 00:42:27 UTC
Post by Daniel65
[...]
He thinks you are talking about Biden.

Yet another example of why pretzel's the biggest and bestest village
idiot of any ng.......
Apollyon
2020-06-25 00:58:35 UTC
Post by Daniel65
[...]
Petz' detachment from any reality, even what is visible in front of him
on the screen in writing is absolute. He reads one thing yet his 'watever
body part goes as his brain' instantly translates it into a something
completely different favourite hate topic.

:(
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil
Fran
2020-06-25 01:09:33 UTC
Post by Apollyon
Post by Fran
Post by Daniel65
[...]
Indeed. Amazing. I often wonder how he functions in RL given what a
total moron he is.
:(
Belphegor
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Belphegor
2020-06-24 21:13:42 UTC
Post by Belphegor
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Because, because, because they ain't the friends of Petzl's hard right
love that golden showered bunker boi Trump....
Petzl
2020-06-24 21:38:30 UTC
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Any search will show you,
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
https://is.gd/5XCBBZ
But then you have the Democrat created religion of "quid pro quo"
Example of many
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages he don't
speak (Chinese. Lithuanian) thrown out of navy for doing coke, turned
in a rental car with crack pipes in it, hid from a process server for
getting a girl pregnant to avoid child support. But five days with dad
on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?

Seems to be a Democratic right?
Dechucka
2020-06-24 21:45:20 UTC
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Any search will show you,
So you've got no idea. Hint Trump's tweets aren't evidence
Post by Petzl
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
Petzl
2020-06-24 21:57:01 UTC
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Any search will show you,
So you've got no idea. Hint Trump's tweets aren't evidence
Not a secret
https://is.gd/5XCBBZ
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
Law moves slowly but often gets there

"Brian Kilmeade that former National Security Adviser John Bolton is a
criminal who should go to jail: KILMEADE: John Bolton came out and
said that's not,"

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump responded Hillary
Clinton saying that he shouldn't be in charge of the law in the U.S.
saying, "You'd be in jail." The comment was met with rousing applause
from the audience."

"Trump vows jail for 'anarchists' toppling monuments, warns
protesters trying to establish 'Black House Autonomous Zone'"

" Trump seemed to be most excited about pushing his new “Obamagate”
conspiracy theory about his predecessor, Barack Obama. While Trump
himself hasn’t been able to explain what exactly “Obamagate” is, the
general idea is that Obama was part of a conspiracy to use an FBI
counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts
with Russia to undermine his presidency before it even began."
All governments lie about some things,
but Ordogs totalitarian governments lie about everything.
Dechucka
2020-06-24 22:38:27 UTC
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals? Please explain.
Any search will show you,
So you've got no idea. Hint Trump's tweets aren't evidence
Not a secret
https://is.gd/5XCBBZ
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
Law moves slowly but often gets there
So Trump isn't going to throw these people in gaol because he can't
unlike your mates in China and N Korea
Petzl
2020-06-24 22:52:06 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
https://is.gd/KHgOkU
Strzok notes show Obama, Biden weighed in on Flynn case even as Comey
downplayed it: lawyers

Michael Flynn’s lawyers said newly uncovered notes from former FBI
official Peter Strzok indicate then-FBI Director James Comey appeared
to downplay Flynn’s calls during the presidential transition with
Russia's ambassador as “legit” during a meeting where then-President
Barack Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden also weighed in.

The handwritten notes, purportedly penned by Strzok, were submitted by
Flynn’s legal team on Wednesday as part of his court case, after
acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin and the U.S. District Court for
the District of Columbia shared them with his attorneys.

Sherwin told Flynn attorneys Sidney Powell and Jesse Binnall on
Tuesday that the notes were found as part of the Justice Department’s
review of the Flynn case and that they were “taken by former Deputy
Assistant Director Peter Strzok.”

“While the page itself is undated; we believe that the notes were
taken in early January 2017, possibly between January 3 and January
5,” Sherwin wrote Tuesday.

On Wednesday, after a federal appeals court ordered Flynn’s case be
dismissed, Powell filed the notes and claimed they produced “further
stunning and exculpatory evidence” that was previously withheld from
Flynn.

Powell wrote that the notes show that “Director Comey himself and the
highest levels of the Obama Administration had the transcripts of
Flynn’s phone calls with officials of other countries and knew General
Flynn’s calls were lawful and proper.”

“Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former
President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden, and apparently
Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to
proceed against him,” Powell wrote. “Mr. Obama himself directed that
‘the right people’ investigate General Flynn.”

She added: “This caused former FBI Director Comey to acknowledge the
obvious: General Flynn’s phone calls with Ambassador Kislyak ‘appear
legit.’”

Powell also wrote that according to the notes “it appears that Vice
President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act.”

“That became an admitted pretext to investigate General Flynn,” she
added.

Ian Prior: Where are Comey's 'meticulous' Obama memos on Flynn
case?Video
Flynn’s legal team attached the notes — a rough, handwritten document
which at points is difficult to read and partially redacted and also
includes shorthand. The lawyers also submitted their own typed
transcription of those notes.

The transcription assumes that in Strzok's shorthand, "D" represents
Director Comey, "VP" represents Vice President Biden, and "P"
represents President Obama.

The notes state: “VP: ‘Logan Act,’ P: These are unusual times. VP:
I’ve been on intel committee for ten years and I never. P: Make sure
you look over things and have the right people on it. P: Is there
anything I shouldn’t be telling the transition team? D: Flynn->
Kislyak calls but appear legit.”

It is not clear if the notes were intended to say what Flynn’s lawyers
interpreted in their filing. But they essentially argue that Comey
described Flynn's calls with Russia's ambassador which formed the
basis for his fateful interview with the FBI as "legit." Further, they
say the notes show Obama telling them to put the "right people" on the
issue, and Biden himself raising the possibility of the "Logan Act,"
possible violations of which were cited in bringing Flynn in for the
FBI interview.

Biden has previously gone back and forth about what he knew of the
Flynn investigation during the transition period.

Last month, in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Biden
said he was “aware” at the time of the investigation.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden
initially said, calling the topic a “diversion” from the coronavirus
pandemic.

Declassified Susan Rice email shows Comey suggested 'sensitive' Russia
info not be shared with FlynnVideo
When pressed on whether he attended an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5,
2017, where Flynn was discussed, Biden said that he was “aware that
there was—that they asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know
about it and I don’t think anything else.”

Meanwhile, the transcripts of Flynn’s phone calls with former Russian
Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were declassified and made public by
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe. The transcripts
detailed the discussions that would later lead to Flynn’s FBI
interview and subsequent charges.

The documents include a key Dec. 29, 2016, conversation in which Flynn
repeatedly urged Russia not to dramatically escalate tensions in
response to sanctions imposed by the outgoing Obama Administration
over election interference.

It has been known that Flynn made such appeals to Russia during the
transition period ever since the FBI pressed him for details about
that discussion in early 2017. Flynn pleaded guilty in December of
that year to a single count of lying to investigators.

Since that charge, Flynn has fought to withdraw his plea and the
Justice Department eventually moved to drop the prosecution entirely,
maintaining that the FBI’s interview was “conducted without any
legitimate investigative basis.”

Flynn was supposedly scrutinized at the time for potentially violating
the Logan Act, an obscure law dealing with conversations with foreign
adversaries--which Flynn's legal team now claims was floated by Biden.

But Flynn’s allies have long maintained that his conversations were
legitimate and he was lured into a “perjury trap” by the FBI.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia on
Wednesday ordered a lower court to allow the case against Flynn to be
dismissed, as requested by the Justice Department -- likely ending the
yearslong legal saga stemming from the Russia investigation.
Good exists all around us and sometimes those that the media love to hate, are the ones actually contributing to their community and helping those in need. It is unfortunate that the media choose to ignore this, and continue their hate attacks on these people.

Two days after the devastating 911 attacks, Donald Trump sent over 200 workers to Ground Zero, to help find and identify victims. He contributed to Americans well before he had Presidential aspirations but you will not be able to find any substantial reporting on this by mainstream media.

Trump must be congratulated for keeping his election promises,
a rarity in modern politics.
The paradox of his administration is why senior people have
been appointed who do not support his bold anti-establishment
policy agenda,especially in winding back
USA foreign intervention
Dechucka
2020-06-24 22:57:55 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate? Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
Petzl
2020-06-24 23:24:47 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate? Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
Engaging the FBI by Obama/Biden to spy and record Trump phone calls,
bugging his rooms, after he was elected, fabricating that Trump was
elected because of Russian interference in 2017 presidential
elections.
But you knew that

and Bush allies.
Dechucka
2020-06-24 23:33:19 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate? Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
Engaging the FBI by Obama/Biden to spy and record Trump phone calls,
bugging his rooms, after he was elected, fabricating that Trump was
elected because of Russian interference in 2017 presidential
elections.
But you knew that
Obamagate has been best described as a conspiracy without a theory. It
was started by QAnon and now is a dog-whistle for the brainless,
unthinking, alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself).

Even Trump doesn't know what it is. When asked this was his reply
"Obamagate! It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on since
before I even got elected … Some terrible things happened, and it should
never be allowed to happen in our country again … and I wish you’d write
honestly about it but unfortunately you choose not to do so."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/obamagate-birtherism-all-over-again/611692/
Fran
2020-06-25 00:52:17 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
    https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate?Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
:-))

It's an invented word which appeals to morons. Those morons feel good
when they use the word but cannot explain it and don't even understand
why they are saying it except that their Supreme Leader uses the word so
they too must use the word.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 00:56:27 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
    https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate?Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
:-))
It's an invented word which appeals to morons.  Those morons feel good
when they use the word but cannot explain it and don't even understand
why they are saying it except that their Supreme Leader uses the word so
they too must use the word.
Can't remember who said it but it has been described as a 'conspiracy
without a theory', said this elsewhere
Dechucka
2020-06-25 01:02:28 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
    https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate?Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
:-))
It's an invented word which appeals to morons.  Those morons feel good
when they use the word but cannot explain it and don't even understand
why they are saying it except that their Supreme Leader uses the word
so they too must use the word.
Can't remember who said it but it
Nancy L. Rosenblum and Russell Muirhead .

Wait wait. Rosenblum, is a Jewish name so pez won't believe this rose flower

Fran
2020-06-25 01:08:14 UTC
Latest on Obama/Biden role in "Obamagate"
The hangman's noose gets closer!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/strzok-comey-obama-biden-flynn-case
    https://is.gd/KHgOkU
What actually is Obamagate?Trump has been tweeting about it for awhile
and it has been taken up as a mantra by the brainless, unthinking,
alt-right, moronic Trump fanbois (like yourself) but what is it?
:-))
It's an invented word which appeals to morons.  Those morons feel good
when they use the word but cannot explain it and don't even understand
why they are saying it except that their Supreme Leader uses the word
so they too must use the word.
Can't remember who said it but it has been described as a  'conspiracy
without a theory', said this elsewhere
And that is such an accurate description. It's just a word for morons
to parrot.
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 23:01:11 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
Any search will show you,
So you've got no idea. Hint Trump's tweets aren't evidence
Not a secret https://is.gd/5XCBBZ
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done
fuck-all in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much
as Trump sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is
still some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of
power in the USA
Law moves slowly but often gets there
So Trump isn't going to throw these people in gaol because he can't
unlike your mates in China and N Korea
And that really bothers Trump and all of his faithful followers including
our village idiot, Petz.

The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would need
then would be convincing the military to give him full support to reach
absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Petzl
2020-06-24 23:32:07 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 23:01:11 +0000 (UTC), Orthus Cerberus
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
Latest on "Obamagate" where Obama/Biden and famles will end up in
GITMO when convicted.
[...]

As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
2020-06-24 23:38:01 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would need
then would be convincing the military to give him full support to reach
absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
That is really scary, off to the Gulags with them. BTW Does he nudge
nudge ;-) ;-) 'have enough Jews to implement his Stalin programme'

OK I'm sorry for pandering to pez's delusions however I consider it
cruel but fair.
Beelzebub
2020-06-25 00:05:56 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of
Trump includes his finally taking full control over the US justice
system that could make him very close to become real dictator. All
that he would need then would be convincing the military to give him
full support to reach absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
That is really scary, off to the Gulags with them. BTW Does he nudge
nudge ;-) ;-) 'have enough Jews to implement his Stalin programme'
OK I'm sorry for pandering to pez's delusions however I consider it
cruel but fair.
How naughty of you Dechucka, NOT!

Petz deserves anything thrown at his idiocy including an unflushed
virtual toilet bowl.
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Petzl
2020-06-25 00:34:09 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would need
then would be convincing the military to give him full support to reach
absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
That is really scary, off to the Gulags with them. BTW Does he nudge
nudge ;-) ;-) 'have enough Jews to implement his Stalin programme'
OK I'm sorry for pandering to pez's delusions however I consider it
cruel but fair.
Antifa are jewish.
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Israel has been caught repeatedly selling US tech to other countries,
including China.
Strategists in Israel in the 70s and 80s outlined a plan for Israeli
expansion which required that Israel’s problem of angry Muslims become
America’s problem.
There are many alternative sources of information which you can turn
to instead of the controlled media and alt-media complex. None of them
are perfect. Some are only good for one or two topics. Here are just a
few, in no particular order.
The people who control the media and the alt media understand human
psychology at a level far beyond our comprehension. They understand
how ideology, identity and community impact upon a person’s thoughts.
They know they are ripping the fabric of our societies apart. That’s
their plan, to keep control.

Dechucka
2020-06-25 00:40:39 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would need
then would be convincing the military to give him full support to reach
absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
That is really scary, off to the Gulags with them. BTW Does he nudge
nudge ;-) ;-) 'have enough Jews to implement his Stalin programme'
OK I'm sorry for pandering to pez's delusions however I consider it
cruel but fair.
Antifa are jewish.
LOL
Post by Petzl
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Really? I'd ask for a cite but Obama is gone and Hillary never was when
it came to POTUS so they are as irrelevant as Latham is to current politics.

I'd love to discuss the duplicity of Israel. the US and other states in
the ME but they are 'a Latham' in the current thread

snip
Beelzebub
Absolutely, as usual no proof from Pizzle.
Ned Latham
2020-06-25 01:02:41 UTC
***@mid.individual.net

Your favourite keyboard warrior
Petzl
2020-06-25 02:02:16 UTC
Post by Petzl
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Really? I'd ask for a cite but Obama is gone and Hillary never was when
it came to POTUS so they are as irrelevant as Latham is to current politics.
I'd love to discuss the duplicity of Israel. the US and other states in
the ME but they are 'a Latham' in the current thread
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Israel has been caught repeatedly selling US tech to other countries,
including China.
Strategists in Israel in the 70s and 80s outlined a plan for Israeli
expansion which required that Israel’s problem of angry Moslems become
America’s problem.
There are many alternative sources of information which you can turn
to instead of the controlled media and alt-media complex. None of them
are perfect. Some are only good for one or two topics. Here are just a
few, in no particular order.
The people who control the media and the alt media understand human
psychology at a level far beyond our comprehension. They understand
how ideology, identity and community impact upon a person’s thoughts.
They know they are ripping the fabric of our societies apart. That’s
their plan, to keep control.

<https://www.forbes.com/sites/ivonaiacob/2016/05/27/top-donors-hillary-clinton-superpac/#7e4f7a1f4105>
Haim Saban’s net worth at $3.6 billion, amassed from his TV network
and investments. What Saban, born to a Jewish family in Egypt, and
Clinton have in common is their pro-Israel stance.

<https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/170031/rabbis-changed-prayers-to-make-barack-obamas-inaug/>
Rabbis Changed Prayers To Make Barack Obama's Inaugural Service
'Jew-ier'
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."
Dechucka
your needle is stuck
Petzl
2020-06-25 02:58:55 UTC
Post by Petzl
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Really? I'd ask for a cite but Obama is gone and Hillary never was when
it came to POTUS so they are as irrelevant as Latham is to current politics.
I'd love to discuss the duplicity of Israel. the US and other states in
the ME but they are 'a Latham' in the current thread
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
your needle is stuck
<https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-prominent-in-presidential-campaign-contributions/>
Jewish donors prominent in presidential campaign contributions
Sheldon Adelson is biggest giver of all; Obama’s top two donors also
Jewish
Score So Far-

TRUMP:
-Unemployment Rate
-GDP
-Wage Growth
-# Blacks Employed
-# Hispanics Employed
-# Women Employed

OBAMA:
-Slick Speaking
-School Shootings
-ISIS Wins
-Homegrown Terror Events
Dechucka
2020-06-25 05:05:29 UTC
Post by Petzl
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
Really? I'd ask for a cite but Obama is gone and Hillary never was when
it came to POTUS so they are as irrelevant as Latham is to current politics.
I'd love to discuss the duplicity of Israel. the US and other states in
the ME but they are 'a Latham' in the current thread
Obama’s top five donors were Jewish or that 19 out of 20 of Hillary’s
top donors were also Jewish.
your needle is stuck
<https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-prominent-in-presidential-campaign-contributions/>
Jewish donors prominent in presidential campaign contributions
Sheldon Adelson is biggest giver of all; Obama’s top two donors also
Jewish
So what and who cares? Who cares if there are some Jews in Antifa. Hey
Pez your ilk had their chance in the 1930/40s and failed, the Jews will
be around for awhile
Anubis
2020-06-25 05:33:51 UTC
Petz
Dechucka
/snip/
Post by Dechucka
Jewish donors prominent in presidential campaign contributions
Sheldon Adelson is biggest giver of all; Obama’s top two donors also
Jewish
So what and who cares? Who cares if there are some Jews in Antifa. Hey
Pez your ilk had their chance in the 1930/40s and failed, the Jews will
be around for awhile
Please don't upset poor Petz with such a depressing news (is it still
news to him in 2020?)! ;)
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Fran
2020-06-25 00:56:15 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would need
then would be convincing the military to give him full support to reach
absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
That is really scary, off to the Gulags with them. BTW Does he nudge
nudge ;-) ;-) 'have enough Jews to implement his Stalin programme'
OK I'm sorry for pandering to pez's delusions however I consider it
cruel but fair.
The sad thing is that our village idiot doesn't even notice when he's
the butt of it all.
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 23:52:33 UTC
Petz
Ördög posting as Orthus Cerberus
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Post by Dechucka
Petz
/snip/
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Post by Dechucka
So Trump isn't going to throw these people in gaol because he can't
unlike your mates in China and N Korea
And that really bothers Trump and all of his faithful followers
including our village idiot, Petz.
The very scary thought of the possibility of another four years of Trump
includes his finally taking full control over the US justice system that
could make him very close to become real dictator. All that he would
need then would be convincing the military to give him full support to
reach absolute power.
That is the stuff horrible nightmares are made of!
Well Trump puts the Stalin like fear into those who are trying to Stab
him.
YAWN!

He well might try that, but the necessary authoritarian full power would
still be missing (thank goodness for that), at least during his current
term as president.
Latest on "Obamagate" where Obama/Biden and famles will end up in GITMO
when convicted.
www.foxnews.com
You are Murdoched again, not surprisingly!

This hard right concocted substance-less "Obamagate" thingy in all
likelihood will fizzle out w/o helping Trumps reelection campaign at all.
Pathetic failure of a Republican brain-fart.

~~~
As usual you are a lying maggot
Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
bat-phone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
on his personal tank after having a good soak in his mega Jacuzzi,
brewing up something on his super-duper espresso machine and then playing
a little with his machine guns, his grenades, his plastic toy soldiers,
etc...etc...etc.
Ordog the Armchair communist
Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
armchairs?
BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult than consider the
fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
(Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).

Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.

--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Fran
2020-06-25 00:54:31 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
But thankfully, the military have recently send him a very strong
message that he won't get them behind him and his crazy ideas. Well
done US military.
Fran
2020-06-25 00:49:01 UTC
Post by Petzl
Trump once represented the Democrats.
Hillary will find herself and family in prison when Trump gets
reelected again.
She deserves this along with Obama, Biden, etc!
Why are they criminals?  Please explain.
Any search will show you,
So you've got no idea. Hint Trump's tweets aren't evidence
Not a secret
https://is.gd/5XCBBZ
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
Law moves slowly but often gets there
Bullshit. Trump is not the one who makes laws you moron. How laws are
made within a democracy is super basic knowledge for anyone with an
interest in politics but even that small amount of knowledge is far too
advanced for a moron like you.
Post by Dechucka
So Trump isn't going to throw these people in gaol because he can't
unlike your mates in China and N Korea
Indeed. Trump can't do that even though he's put Barr in charge of the
DoJ. Barr is no defender of the law but even he would have not find it
possible to lay any charges, valid or otherwise.
news18
2020-06-24 23:58:00 UTC
Post by Petzl
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
On the ether, there are all those books reporting on the Trumph
government. Chilling stuff. Petzel probably thinks they are all written
by a cell of the Illuminati from the kingdom under the earth's crust.
Beelzebub
2020-06-25 00:14:14 UTC
Post by Petzl
why I like Trump not that he is better but at least he is going to
clean out the Criminals in the Democrat party
When is this going to happen? He's had nearly 4 years and done fuck-all
in jailing his political enemies. The problem is that as much as Trump
sees himself as an all powerful King he isn't and there is still
some,but decreasing under wannabe King Trump, separation of power in the USA
On the ether, there are all those books reporting on the Trumph
government. Chilling stuff. Petzel probably thinks they are all written
by a cell of the Illuminati from the kingdom under the earth's crust.
How could you have guessed that so correctly? ;)
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Fran
2020-06-25 00:38:53 UTC
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL. And exceeding them. He's the biggest and bestest village idiot of
any newsgroup.
Dechucka
MAPG, MAPG, MAPG Oi Oi Oi (making aus.politics greater)
Apollyon
2020-06-25 00:52:37 UTC
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL.  And exceeding them.  He's the biggest and bestest village idiot
of any newsgroup.
and he is ours MAPG, MAPG, MAPG Oi Oi Oi (making aus.politics greater)
:)))

BTW as you might have noticed:
I am still on that nym shifting merry-go-round with that individual.net
troll. I wonder when will he finally get sick of of it! It looks like it
has become an endurance game...but I have quite a bit of stamina left in
me. ;)
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil
Fran
Well, it is winter and it's too cold to do much else....
Fran
Fuck! If that idiot is making our group great, then it's time I left it.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 01:06:34 UTC
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't
see through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool
as our resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL.  And exceeding them.  He's the biggest and bestest village idiot
of any newsgroup.
and he is ours
MAPG, MAPG, MAPG Oi Oi Oi  (making aus.politics greater)
Fuck!  If that idiot is making our group great, then it's time I left it.
You can't have a great ng without a pet Village Idiot. Anyhow if aus.pol
is ever invaded we may need his 'little tank', his grenade, machine gun
and any help he can get from ASIO via his bat phone with the secret
direct number.
Daniel65
2020-07-01 11:43:36 UTC
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't see
through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool as our
resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL.  And exceeding them.  He's the biggest and bestest village idiot of
any newsgroup.
Aww! I don't know about that, Fran!! Over in rec.arts.drwho there is a
real bonafide idiot!!
Daniel
Fran
:-)) It seems there might be a contest on for the prize idiot title.
Daniel65
2020-07-03 12:39:45 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't
see through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool
as our resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL.  And exceeding them.  He's the biggest and bestest village idiot
of any newsgroup.
Aww! I don't know about that, Fran!! Over in rec.arts.drwho there is a
real bonafide idiot!!
:-))  It seems there might be a contest on for the prize idiot title.
Different villages .... so I suppose they could both qualify!! ;-p
Daniel
Fran
2020-07-04 01:30:51 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
So why do they back a blatant criminal like Biden?
They don't
Ya gotta laugh that pretzel thinks Biden is criminal but he can't
see through the conman POTUS.  We've got a complete and utter fool
as our resident village idiot.
So he is meeting Job Description requirements, then!!
LOL.  And exceeding them.  He's the biggest and bestest village
idiot of any newsgroup.
Aww! I don't know about that, Fran!! Over in rec.arts.drwho there is
a real bonafide idiot!!
:-))  It seems there might be a contest on for the prize idiot title.
Different villages .... so I suppose they could both qualify!! ;-p
We should have a contest and put up our resident village idiot against
the resident village idiot of rec.arts.drwho. I'll bet OUR village
idiot is more of a village idiot than the other ng's.....

Ördög
2020-06-22 00:03:46 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:48:50 +1000
Post by Petzl
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
<previous comments snipped>

Rubbish, quite a reputable paper.
Petzl
2020-06-22 00:24:03 UTC
Post by Petzl
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
<previous comments snipped>
Rubbish, quite a reputable paper.
This is a better more honest one.
https://www.northkoreatimes.com
Dechucka
2020-06-22 00:25:33 UTC
Post by Petzl
Yes the NY Times are low life crap
<previous comments snipped>
Rubbish, quite a reputable paper.
This is a better more honest one.
https://www.northkoreatimes.com
Says it all about you, are you going to take your tank up to N Korea to
help the invasion of the South?
My Name Was Not This
2020-06-22 00:42:10 UTC
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:03:46 +1000 who cares
Post by Ördög
Rubbish
true
YAWN!
My Name Was Not This
2020-06-22 00:39:19 UTC
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:39:45 +1000 who cares

flush
YAWN!
Fran
2020-06-22 02:35:46 UTC
OK to be fair the 19 000 seat arena may have been full and the 'fake
news' MSM may have taken their photo's while 6000 people were taking a
comfort break.
LOL. Yeah sure, they were all otu barfing their guts up after listening
to Trump....
Post by Dechucka
Looking forward to the debate on how many people turned up.
It's going to be yet another case of the moron and his supporters
claiming that the venue was packed to the rafters while the pictures
show a really small crowd with many empty seats seats, and the floor of
the venue, with very, very few people in it.