Australia fires: US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
Add Reply
Mattb
2020-01-23 23:01:33 UTC
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash

An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.

Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.

The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Peter Jason
2020-01-24 02:11:19 UTC
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Ned Latham
2020-01-24 02:40:19 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Morrison: the next backstabbing;
Fires: when the big floods return;
Global warming: when we can walk to Tassie on the ice;
Bleached coral: when the lights go out.
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 01:28:41 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison,
Fires, Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Morrison: the next backstabbing;
That would make it even worse, stupid.
Mattb
Well of the fires when they are over. Hopefully soon.
news18
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
FMurtz
2020-01-24 14:44:46 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
Ördög
2020-01-24 21:02:06 UTC
/snip/
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
Sadly similar hard decisions ever more frequently need to be made thanks
to LNP, which mindlessly cuts essential services in order to manufacture
so called budget surplussed, to deliver unnecessary tax cuts for their
business overlords and to cater for their capitalist libertarian and free
marketeering neo-liberal constituents' rabid ideologies.

Just imagine if the RFS was properly staffed and funded! Maybe we could
keep the Wollemi pines AND people's houses undamaged both at the same
time.

And just imagine, if Australian governments actually had proper policies
to mitigate AGW! Maybe if we had those at least the further warming of
the climate, a significant contributor to the fierceness of those fires
could be reduced.

Yes, just imagine, if we actually had a decent government and a saner
social and a saner econopolitical system in OZ!
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
Ned Latham
2020-01-24 21:41:28 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") jumps on
another bandwagon...

----leftard drivel snipped----
Post by Ördög
Just imagine if the RFS was properly staffed and funded! Maybe we
could keep the Wollemi pines AND people's houses undamaged both
at the same time.
Just imagine if the watermelons hadn't sabotaged RFS and private
hazard reduction efforts with their idiot "environmentalism".
Post by Ördög
And just imagine, if Australian governments actually had proper
policies to mitigate AGW!
Just imagine if these AGW alarmistrs could get it into their pointy
little heads that *nothing* we do against AGW will have any effect
at all in anything less than half a century.
Post by Ördög
Maybe if we had those at least the further warming
of the climate, a significant contributor to the fierceness of
those fires could be reduced.
Maybe they'd realise along with the sane among us that we need first
to deal with the problems we have now.
Post by Ördög
Yes, just imagine, if we actually had a decent government and a saner
social and a saner econopolitical system in OZ!
Yap-Yap "thinks" that communism is sane. Apparently it's unaware that
communism violates the suyrvival imperative at a most basic level;
that there is *no* sustaining communism without massively expensive
and intrusive oppression of the entire population and except in
limited paradisical environments such as in Cuba, without massive
death tolls from idiotologically induced famines.

Yap-Yap wouldn't recognise either decency *or* sanity if they bit it
on the arse. It's a foul, diseased, white-anting lunatic.
Peter Jason
2020-01-24 21:28:40 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
[...]
Good heavens! I have a Wollemi Pine grown from a small seedling, but
now too big for me. My cousin is meant to take it off my hands but
she will not show up.
https://postimg.cc/m1RRH1k3
Petzl
2020-01-24 22:02:20 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by FMurtz
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
[...]
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
Dechucka
2020-01-25 00:12:50 UTC
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Petzl
2020-01-25 00:20:19 UTC
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit
I said 2 km between the bush and a town
Farm home on property needs at least 1 km

The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down

Ördög
2020-01-25 01:12:35 UTC
Petz
Petz
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km radius
clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Ned Latham
2020-01-25 01:26:33 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") can't do
arithmetic...

(Like that's a surprise. It can't even count.)
Post by Ördög
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km.
Both, you fucking moron. When are you going to learn to read?
Post by Ördög
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Might, shmight. Who, other than a watermelon, is going to leave bushfire
fuel in the back yard?
Post by Ördög
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash.
A tenth of a kilometre, you moron, is one hundred metres.
Cool, Calm and Collected. Like its occupants.
Petzl
2020-01-25 01:28:41 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 01:12:35 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Petz
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km radius
clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
You are full of lying communist crap. The only communists in
Australia's are hiding under the banner of "Greens Party"
They are responsible for most if not all of the fires in Australia.

Fran
2020-01-24 23:44:00 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
Petzl
2020-01-25 00:22:02 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"

Ördög
2020-01-25 01:01:07 UTC
Petz
FMurtz
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"
Nope, you're gravely mistaken. In this instance these vandals must have
been Islamist & Stalinist space
aliens. And now they are out to get you too!

Next!

Rod Speed
2020-01-25 01:26:27 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison,
Fires, Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Never, even if ScoMo is actually stupid enough to quit.