Australia fires: US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
Mattb
2020-01-23 23:01:33 UTC
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash

An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.

Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.

The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Peter Jason
2020-01-24 02:11:19 UTC
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Ned Latham
2020-01-24 02:40:19 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Morrison: the next backstabbing;
Fires: when the big floods return;
Global warming: when we can walk to Tassie on the ice;
Bleached coral: when the lights go out.
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 01:28:41 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison,
Fires, Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Morrison: the next backstabbing;
That would make it even worse, stupid.
Ned Latham
2020-01-25 02:10:08 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison,
Fires, Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Morrison: the next backstabbing;
That would make it even worse, stupid.
Nope. They don't talk about Rudd these days. Or Gillard. Turnbull and
Abbott have to go out of their way to get a mention...
Rod Speed
Still get mentioned, particularly when they remain in parliament, stupid.
Mattb
Well of the fires when they are over. Hopefully soon.
news18
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
FMurtz
2020-01-24 14:44:46 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
Ördög
2020-01-24 21:02:06 UTC
/snip/
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
Sadly similar hard decisions ever more frequently need to be made thanks
to LNP, which mindlessly cuts essential services in order to manufacture
so called budget surplussed, to deliver unnecessary tax cuts for their
business overlords and to cater for their capitalist libertarian and free
marketeering neo-liberal constituents' rabid ideologies.

Just imagine if the RFS was properly staffed and funded! Maybe we could
keep the Wollemi pines AND people's houses undamaged both at the same
time.

And just imagine, if Australian governments actually had proper policies
to mitigate AGW! Maybe if we had those at least the further warming of
the climate, a significant contributor to the fierceness of those fires
could be reduced.

Yes, just imagine, if we actually had a decent government and a saner
social and a saner econopolitical system in OZ!
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
Ned Latham
2020-01-24 21:41:28 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") jumps on
another bandwagon...

----leftard drivel snipped----
Post by Ördög
Just imagine if the RFS was properly staffed and funded! Maybe we
could keep the Wollemi pines AND people's houses undamaged both
at the same time.
Just imagine if the watermelons hadn't sabotaged RFS and private
hazard reduction efforts with their idiot "environmentalism".
Post by Ördög
And just imagine, if Australian governments actually had proper
policies to mitigate AGW!
Just imagine if these AGW alarmistrs could get it into their pointy
little heads that *nothing* we do against AGW will have any effect
at all in anything less than half a century.
Post by Ördög
Maybe if we had those at least the further warming
of the climate, a significant contributor to the fierceness of
those fires could be reduced.
Maybe they'd realise along with the sane among us that we need first
to deal with the problems we have now.
Post by Ördög
Yes, just imagine, if we actually had a decent government and a saner
social and a saner econopolitical system in OZ!
Yap-Yap "thinks" that communism is sane. Apparently it's unaware that
communism violates the suyrvival imperative at a most basic level;
that there is *no* sustaining communism without massively expensive
and intrusive oppression of the entire population and except in
limited paradisical environments such as in Cuba, without massive
death tolls from idiotologically induced famines.

Yap-Yap wouldn't recognise either decency *or* sanity if they bit it
on the arse. It's a foul, diseased, white-anting lunatic.
Peter Jason
2020-01-24 21:28:40 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
[...]
Good heavens! I have a Wollemi Pine grown from a small seedling, but
now too big for me. My cousin is meant to take it off my hands but
she will not show up.
https://postimg.cc/m1RRH1k3
Petzl
2020-01-24 22:02:20 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by FMurtz
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
[...]
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
Dechucka
2020-01-25 00:12:50 UTC
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Petzl
2020-01-25 00:20:19 UTC
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit
I said 2 km between the bush and a town
Farm home on property needs at least 1 km

The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down

Ördög
2020-01-25 01:12:35 UTC
Petz
Petz
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km radius
clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Ned Latham
2020-01-25 01:26:33 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") can't do
arithmetic...

(Like that's a surprise. It can't even count.)
Post by Ördög
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km.
Both, you fucking moron. When are you going to learn to read?
Post by Ördög
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Might, shmight. Who, other than a watermelon, is going to leave bushfire
fuel in the back yard?
Post by Ördög
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash.
A tenth of a kilometre, you moron, is one hundred metres.
Cool, Calm and Collected. Like its occupants.
Petzl
2020-01-25 01:28:41 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 01:12:35 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Petz
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km radius
clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
You are full of lying communist crap. The only communists in
Australia's are hiding under the banner of "Greens Party"
They are responsible for most if not all of the fires in Australia.

Ördög
2020-01-25 02:01:16 UTC
Petz
Petz
Dechucka
Petz snip
Post by Petzl
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a
tree and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm
home on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km
radius clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire
by an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead
tinder dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
You are full of lying communist crap.
What does a socio and econopolitical ideology have to do with bush
fires, ember attacks and burning plum trees???
Post by Petzl
The only communists in Australia's
are hiding under the banner of "Greens Party"
C'me Petz dear! Why should communists have to hide within the centre Left
Green Party?
Oh look, they don't need to hide: <https://www.cpa.org.au/>
Post by Petzl
They are responsible for most if not all of the fires in Australia.
You are keep repeating that BS w/o even a shred of evidence to prove it.
Voices in your head don't count as evidence!

Repetitions don't make phantasms into reality.

Rod Speed
That's bullshit. Most are started by lightning and accidents.
Petzl
2020-01-25 01:30:31 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 01:12:35 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Petz
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit I said 2 km between the bush and a town Farm home
on property needs at least 1 km
So which it is, 1 or 2 Km. Anyhow you are on record demanding 1 km radius
clearings, so your point is what?
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire by
an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead tinder
dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
No fires in Bondi Beach to Campbelltown, no eucalyptus bush near them
anywhere

Ördög
2020-01-25 01:48:51 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire
by an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead
tinder dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
No fires in Bondi Beach to Campbelltown, no eucalyptus bush near them
anywhere
Amazingly there isn't any bush fires either in downtown Sydney. Concrete
tend not to burn easily even under ember attack.

Next!

Dechucka
2020-01-25 02:54:53 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on fire
by an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the dead
tinder dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
No fires in Bondi Beach to Campbelltown, no eucalyptus bush near them
anywhere
Amazingly there isn't any bush fires either in downtown Sydney.
Lots of other fires however
I can see people heading off with the kids to a concrete-change
Ördög
2020-01-25 03:09:17 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
The plum tree in backyard is not going to burn you down
It might under this year's ultra dry conditions once it is set on
fire by an intensive ember attack igniting the fallen leaves and the
dead tinder dry grass around it alight.
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet
it is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it
would be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
No fires in Bondi Beach to Campbelltown, no eucalyptus bush near them
anywhere
Amazingly there isn't any bush fires either in downtown Sydney.
Lots of other fires however
True, although it is not concrete that fuels those fires.
Concrete tend not to burn easily even under ember attack.
I can see people heading off with the kids to a concrete-change
Well, at the moment that might be safer there than right in the middle of
the bush.

I wonder on the long term how will Australia adapt to the changing
climate.

Amongst other things on the to do list an improved land zoning and
building code (properly enforced) would be a real action item.
If people just rebuilt what has been burn down exactly the same as it was
before, the next unavoidable disaster would be just waiting around the
corner.
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
Ned Latham
2020-01-25 03:17:42 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") is trying
to put on a cloak of intelligence...
No shit, sherlock. How long'd it take yer to work that out?
Dechucka
2020-01-25 03:33:53 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
[...]
Sadly to true.
Post by Ördög
I wonder on the long term how will Australia adapt to the changing
climate.
If we follow the lead of the politicians we won't do anything. I see
even Darwin is getting worried about water with an increasing ?
population but also increased evaporation from the dams
Post by Ördög
Amongst other things on the to do list an improved land zoning and
building code (properly enforced) would be a real action item.
If people just rebuilt what has been burn down exactly the same as it was
before, the next unavoidable disaster would be just waiting around the
corner.
Building codes in bush-fire designated areas hve been tightened
severely, so much so that current insurance levels will not cover
rebuilding. In general people realize that their lovely bush-land or
farm property comes with a cost. Unfortunately the danger of bush-fire
is increasing in many areas due to AGW.
Fran
2020-01-25 04:29:15 UTC

Post by Dechucka
farm property comes with a cost. Unfortunately the danger of bush-fire
is increasing in many areas due to AGW.
Yep. I just posted a Youtube clip from Tim Minchin which shows how long
we've been getting the same advice and how little has been done by both
sides of politiics.

Some British said about our current bushfires, that Australia was the
canary in the coal mine. I'm starting to suspect he's right. If it's
not fires, its drought or dust storms or increasingly severe water
restrictions regardless of whether it's in rural towns and villages or
on rural blocks on tank water. Not that city dwellers know any of that.
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 04:38:20 UTC
Petz
Petz
/snip/
[...]
Just carry on regardless. Nothing we can do will make
any difference to the incidence of drought or the worst
bushfire risk days. It isnt even feasible to cut down all
the native forests so they don’t burn like they do now.
Post by Ördög
Amongst other things on the to do list an improved land zoning
and building code (properly enforced) would be a real action item.
Wouldn’t have helped with the houses lost in Canberra in 2005
Post by Ördög
If people just rebuilt what has been burn down exactly the same as it was
before, the next unavoidable disaster would be just waiting around the
corner.
But it isnt feasible to rebuild them all so they are bushfire proof.

And isnt feasible to proclaim that no one can ever
rebuild a house which is lost to a bushfire eitheer.
Canberra proves that.

Its sort of marginall feasible to proclaim that none
of the very small towns burnt out by bushfire can
be rebuilt but that doesn’t do a damned thing about
rural houses not in towns and villages and its juist not
viable to proclaim that they have to live in big towns now.

Dechucka
2020-01-25 02:53:21 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 01:12:35 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
Petz
Petz
[...]
heaps of fires both in Bondi and Campbelltown, houses have been burnt
down. Get with the programme.
Ned Latham
2020-01-25 03:12:53 UTC
You're a lying maggot, Dopey.
Fran
2020-01-25 03:36:00 UTC
Hey, my garden is 10ths of kilometres away from the nearest fire yet it
is still full of cooked gum leavers and ash. Just imagine what it would
be like if the firestorm was 2km away let alone 1 km.
When the 2003 fires burned 500 houses in Canberra, there were burned
leaves on the beaches down the coast. I dunno how far that distance
would be as the crow flies but it'd have to be at least 70 kms, probably
more.
Dechucka
2020-01-25 02:51:04 UTC
Plant it in a local park, check with council.
Increasing the bush-fire danger, remember at least 1 km between a tree
and a house according to you
Again spin and deceit
I said 2 km between the bush and a town
Farm home on property needs at least 1 km
So why do you hate farmers? Shouldn't they be as safe as town people
Isn't it pez. What about the ember attack or radiant heat?
Fran
2020-01-24 23:44:00 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
Petzl
2020-01-25 00:22:02 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"

Ördög
2020-01-25 01:01:07 UTC
Petz
FMurtz
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"
Nope, you're gravely mistaken. In this instance these vandals must have
been Islamist & Stalinist space
aliens. And now they are out to get you too!

Next!

Fran
2020-01-25 03:38:50 UTC
Petz
FMurtz
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"
You're a liar as well as a moron.
Next!
Dechucka
2020-01-25 02:48:19 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"
Aren't the Greens the ones really pointing out what is happening to my
planet because people keep pumping GHGs into the atmosphere?
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 04:30:01 UTC
Post by FMurtz
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines, could that crew have
been saving houses? may be the pines are more important, I do not
know.Lucky I did not have to decide.
I was pleased to learn of that but I was very sad to hear that the Sugar
Pines near Batlow went up. That Sugar Pine walk was one of the most
truly spectacular of places. I hope the Sugar pines come back.
All destroyed by the "Greens"
Aren't the Greens the ones really pointing out what is happening to my
planet because people keep pumping GHGs into the atmosphere?
They are in fact lying about that. Pity about a similar bushfire in Victoria
in 1850
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 01:36:57 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by news18
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison, Fires,
Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
You'd be safer to say never. His name will live for the infamy of it all.
At least we had a crew to save the wollemi pines,
Still do, there were two of those Hercs, one still being used.
Post by FMurtz
could that crew have been saving houses? may be the pines are more
important,
Corse they are, they are irreplaceable, houses arent.
So are we,
Rod Speed
2020-01-25 01:26:27 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Mattb
US crew dead in firefighting plane crash
An air tanker has crashed in a fireball while fighting bushfires in
Australia, killing the three people on board.
Officials lost contact with the C-130 Hercules plane shortly before
13:30 local time (02:30 GMT) on Thursday.
The cause of the crash in the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales (NSW)
state is not yet known. The victims were American residents.
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and NSW Premier Gladys
Berejiklian have expressed condolences for the firefighters' families.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51217076
Sad, but when are we to see the end of news about Morrison,
Fires, Global warming, and bleached coral. When?
Never, even if ScoMo is actually stupid enough to quit.