Mike Kelly
2020-05-10 00:40:11 UTC
gets a new job:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-10/outgoing-labor-mp-mike-kelly-takes-new-job-security-company/12229842
Dechucka
2020-05-10 01:27:00 UTC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-10/outgoing-labor-mp-mike-kelly-takes-new-job-security-company/12229842
I assume he'll be paying for the by-election
Petzl
2020-05-10 05:46:46 UTC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-10/outgoing-labor-mp-mike-kelly-takes-new-job-security-company/12229842 .
I assume he'll be paying for the by-election
Gone from a 20 a week job to sick to sleep through.
To a 52 week one he is not sick for?
Labor ='s liar and traitor
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.
All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP and handing them and
vice versa, preferences at election time.
Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
Fran
2020-05-10 07:29:01 UTC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-10/outgoing-labor-mp-mike-kelly-takes-new-job-security-company/12229842
.
I assume he'll be paying for the by-election
Gone from a 20 a week job to sick to sleep through.
To a 52 week one he is not sick for?
Labor ='s liar and traitor
Kelly's sick as a direct result of his service to his country you
fucking creep!
Post by Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
You're being far too nice to the mongrel idiot given how and where Kelly
got his kidney damage.
Dechucka
2020-05-10 08:17:50 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
You're being far too nice to the mongrel idiot given how and where Kelly
got his kidney damage.
I have severe problems with him leaving parliament and immediately
taking up a new job. Yep I do realise that poncing around promoting
Palantir Technologies is obviously a lot easier than all the stuff that
goes with being a local member but not a great look in my opinion.
jonz
2020-05-10 10:41:32 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Indeed, a cunt act I would call it.... PFfffftttt.
Petzl
2020-05-10 19:44:12 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
You're being far too nice to the mongrel idiot given how and where Kelly
got his kidney damage.
I have severe problems with him leaving parliament and immediately
taking up a new job. Yep I do realise that poncing around promoting
Palantir Technologies is obviously a lot easier than all the stuff that
goes with being a local member but not a great look in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Indeed, a cunt act I would call it.... PFfffftttt.
Just after the Covid APP came out?
I don't know about you but if there is going to be a search I've got
things to hide!

https://is.gd/uIOba5
Kelly expected to grow Palantir's security and defence business in
Australia
American spies are known to use Palantir software to link together the
huge cache of data gathered by security agencies such as the Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA) and National Security Agency (NSA).

Palantir software has been used by Australia's Defence Department
since 2011, and the company has secured millions of dollars in
contracts with security agencies such as the Australian Signals
Directorate (ASD) and Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
(ACIC).

Dr Kelly has described his new employer as "amazing organisation"
saying it was "populated with some of the finest talent and quality
personnel in the world".

"At the moment, for example, they are working in over 30 countries in
the fight against COVID-19," Dr Kelly said.
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-05-10 20:25:26 UTC
Just after the Covid APP came out?
I don't know about you but if there is going to be a search I've got
things to hide!
Come on ASIO knows everything about you. They don't just give out their
super bat-phones and a secret direct hot-line number without checking
the person first.
Petzl
2020-05-10 20:48:09 UTC
Just after the Covid APP came out?
I don't know about you but if there is going to be a search I've got
things to hide!
Come on ASIO knows everything about you. They don't just give out their
super bat-phones and a secret direct hot-line number without checking
the person first.
At present this is what is the US military has implemented

If you have had Coronavirus and survived you will be banned from
joining the military
https://ibb.co/wYwJ0hk
“During the medical history interview or examination, a history of
COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician
diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying ...”.
********
The APP will become compulsory

Still want to be tested?

Dechucka
2020-05-10 21:02:26 UTC
Just after the Covid APP came out?
I don't know about you but if there is going to be a search I've got
things to hide!
Come on ASIO knows everything about you. They don't just give out their
super bat-phones and a secret direct hot-line number without checking
the person first.
At present this is what is the US military has implemented
If you have had Coronavirus and survived you will be banned from
joining the military
https://ibb.co/wYwJ0hk
“During the medical history interview or examination, a history of
COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician
diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying ...”.
********
Good thing. As you know SARs-Cov-19 is in nano-particles spread by
chem-trails and activated by the Chinese 5G network. It probably has a
mind control component as well so the Military is doing the right thing.
Post by Petzl
The APP will become compulsory
what do I put the app on?
Post by Petzl
Still want to be tested?
Not sure what getting tested has to do with the app and I don't want to
re-join the military. Anyhow I'm a blood/plasma donor so I've already
been implanted by a one-world gov/Gates nanochip so they know everything
about me
Ördög
2020-05-10 22:56:27 UTC
Petz
/snip/
If you have had Coronavirus and survived you will be banned from
joining the military https://ibb.co/wYwJ0hk “During the medical history
interview or examination, a history of COVID-19, confirmed by either a
laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying
...”.
********
Post by Petzl
Still want to be tested?
Not sure what getting tested has to do with the app and I don't want to
re-join the military. Anyhow I'm a blood/plasma donor so I've already
been implanted by a one-world gov/Gates nanochip so they know everything
about me
ROTFLOL!
:)))))))))))
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-11 00:01:35 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
You're being far too nice to the mongrel idiot given how and where
Kelly got his kidney damage.
I have severe problems with him leaving parliament and immediately
taking up a new job. Yep I do realise that poncing around promoting
Palantir Technologies is obviously a lot easier than all the stuff that
goes with being a local member but not a great look in my opinion.
His new job, and the speed with which he got it, is quite a different
issue to him getting his renal damage while on active service.

AND, BTW, he's spoken about his concerns that the heat that caused his
dehydration and renal damage could very well be of concern to RFS
members so take that on notice.

But back to his new job. Yes, speedy new job take up is not a good look
but it's a good fit given his quals, skills and past career.

Not that his job changes the despicable nature of the comments from the
maggot brained village idiot.
Dechucka
2020-05-11 00:09:24 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Whatever pez, Find somewhere warm and sleep it off
You're being far too nice to the mongrel idiot given how and where
Kelly got his kidney damage.
I have severe problems with him leaving parliament and immediately
taking up a new job. Yep I do realise that poncing around promoting
Palantir Technologies is obviously a lot easier than all the stuff
that goes with being a local member but not a great look in my opinion.
His new job, and the speed with which he got it, is quite a different
issue to him getting his renal damage while on active service.
Fair enough
Post by Fran
AND, BTW, he's spoken about his concerns that the heat that caused his
dehydration and renal damage could very well be of concern to RFS
members so take that on notice.
It is a real concern. Drinking a litre+ an hour at fires and I still
can't get my pee to be the nice pale colour the handbook/posters etc say
it should be. Advantage of being a bloke btw.
Post by Fran
But back to his new job.  Yes, speedy new job take up is not a good look
but it's a good fit given his quals, skills and past career.
I'm sure it is and he has been a fan of Palantir Technologies for awhile
even mentioning them in Parliament.
Fran
2020-05-11 00:24:32 UTC
Post by Fran
AND, BTW, he's spoken about his concerns that the heat that caused his
dehydration and renal damage could very well be of concern to RFS
members so take that on notice.
It is a real concern. Drinking a litre+ an hour at fires and I still
can't get my pee to be the nice pale colour the handbook/posters etc say
it should be. Advantage of being a bloke btw.
:-((((( Not good. Ya kidneys are such super important things.
But back to his new job.  Yes, speedy new job take up is not a good
look but it's a good fit given his quals, skills and past career.
I'm sure it is and he has been a fan of Palantir Technologies for awhile
even mentioning them in Parliament.
? What he said about the company in Parlt would need to be far more
enthusiastic IMO to equate to 'being a fan'. Saying: "Companies like
Palantir for example effectively vectored Osama Bin Laden's location so
these are companies and capabilities that we need to work with," is just
common sense to me in this 'interesting times' world of ours.
Petzl
2020-05-11 00:12:14 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Mike Kelly is a lawyer and full of bullshit, he was assigned to a
liquor cabinet and a courtroom not active service.

It is only him claiming the renal damage happened while on active
service?
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"
Dechucka
2020-05-11 00:18:46 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I'm sure I've seen him wearing an Australian Active Service Medal, will
check
If it was due to booze you are up the shit BIG TIME!!
Fran
2020-05-11 00:30:13 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Liar.
Post by Dechucka
I'm sure I've seen him wearing an Australian Active Service Medal, will
check
No need. If petz says he didn't serve on active service, you are safe
to bet the farm on him having seen active service.

But just for your info, he has the active service medal with 3 clasps,
in addition he has the service medal with 1 clasp plus others for Iraq,
UN etc
Dechucka
2020-05-11 00:38:52 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 11:27:00 +1000, Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
I'm sure I've seen him wearing an Australian Active Service Medal,
will check
No need.  If petz says he didn't serve on active service, you are safe
to bet the farm on him having seen active service.
But just for your info, he has the active service medal with 3 clasps,
in addition he has the service medal with 1 clasp plus others for Iraq,
UN etc
ta. Before pez craps on there was also an Australian Service Medal for
non-war operations, so the AASM is not handed out in a Cornflakes packet
and thus is something proudly worn
Fran
2020-05-11 00:49:44 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I'm sure I've seen him wearing an Australian Active Service Medal,
will check
No need.  If petz says he didn't serve on active service, you are safe
to bet the farm on him having seen active service.
But just for your info, he has the active service medal with 3 clasps,
in addition he has the service medal with 1 clasp plus others for
Iraq, UN etc
ta. Before pez craps on there was also an Australian Service Medal for
non-war operations, so the AASM is not handed out in a Cornflakes packet
and thus is something proudly worn
Yep. But I'm sure that both our comments will simply result in a woosh
from our village idiot.
Petzl
Just gongs for being there (air conditioned quarters)
Dechucka
2020-05-11 01:22:50 UTC
No need. If petz says he didn't serve on active service, you are safe
to bet the farm on him having seen active service.
But just for your info, he has the active service medal with 3 clasps,
in addition he has the service medal with 1 clasp plus others for Iraq,
UN etc
Just gongs for being there
Campaign and recognition of service medals are like that. However he was
awarded an AASM not an Aus Service Medal
Post by Petzl
(air conditioned quarters)
Most quarters are even when under "canvas", well not when out and about.
Petzl
2020-05-11 01:15:44 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Anyone asigned to Somalia, Timor Leste and Iraq got a Ribbon
He got a medal for being in the Balkans

Was not engaged in fighting with troops to my knowledge
It is only him claiming the renal damage happened while on active
service?
If it was due to booze you are up the shit BIG TIME!!
In his case probably was?
Dechucka
2020-05-11 01:26:08 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Campaign medals work that way. He also got an AASM
Post by Petzl
Was not engaged in fighting with troops to my knowledge
So? Do you have any idea how many people it takes to get one soldier
with a rifle on the ground?
It is only him claiming the renal damage happened while on active
service?
If it was due to booze you are up the shit BIG TIME!!
In his case probably was?
So you're stuffed