Bob Katter - idiot?
Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
2020-05-12 07:01:09 UTC
Bob Katter paid tribute to Alan Jones’s career in an impassioned and
bizarre video, where he compares the talk back radio host to the
crusaders of Europe.

“When you draw a picture of the crusaders that stood on the ramparts to
protect Europe from the Vikings, and the Mongols and the Ottoman Turks,
the forces of darkness - I think of Alan Jones,” Mr Katter said from
his parliament office.

“Alan destroyed, in my opinion, two Prime Ministers ... [he is] much
more powerful than anyone in this place, much more powerful than Prime
Ministers,” he said.

“That power was used to protect farmers from coal seam gas foreign
magnates, it was used to protect us and try and help during the
droughts, it was used to protect the average Australians from the
overwhelming powers that we have no champions to fight for us.”

Mr Katter also said he reacted to the news of Jones’ retirement with
“fear.”

https://is.gd/VNOzFB
Dechucka
With champions like that we're stuffed
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-05-12 09:51:59 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest Aussie True Patriot
Bob Katter paid tribute to Alan Jones’s career in an impassioned and
bizarre video, where he compares the talk back radio host to the
crusaders of Europe.
“When you draw a picture of the crusaders that stood on the ramparts to
protect Europe from the Vikings, and the Mongols and the Ottoman Turks,
the forces of darkness - I think of Alan Jones,” Mr Katter said from
his parliament office.
When did the Crusaders fight the Vikings? "Crusaders" was a pretty vague term covering 400 years of various conflicts. At one stage the Norwegains joined
the western Europeans against the Moslems.