OT: USA is obviously addicted to cold wars, but are we?
2020-05-25 21:56:42 UTC
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>

*Key points*

- The dossier is a deniable US State Department document known as a
"non-paper"

- It is a timeline of dot points about Chinese Government behaviour,
sourced to publicly available media and scholarly articles and
contains no government information

- Australian intelligence officials are concerned the dossier was an
attempt to influence the global debate about the origin of the
pandemic

"The American embassy has held private meetings with Canberra to clarify
a US State Department document that was used by a Sydney newspaper to
link the COVID-19 pandemic to a Chinese government laboratory despite a
lack of direct evidence.

The so-called "Western governments dossier" used by the Saturday
Telegraph and sister newspaper the Daily Telegraph was, in fact, a widely
distributed — and deniable — background document created by the US State
Department.
The document contained no new evidence linking the laboratory to the
outbreak and instead relied on publicly available news and scientific
journal papers.
The private meeting occurred as a result of a Saturday Telegraph front
page exclusive earlier this month headlined "China's Batty Science" and
several subsequent articles.

They all relied heavily on the so-called "dossier", which the newspapers
said had connections to the world's most powerful intelligence-sharing
network, the Five Eyes alliance.
The publication led to concerns in Canberra that the US was trying to
push faulty information into the Australian system in order to bolster
its case alleging the Chinese Government was responsible for releasing
the virus.

"It was a very unhelpful action by a very close friend at a very critical
time," Labor MP and deputy chair of Parliament's intelligence and
security committee Anthony Byrne told the ABC.

"We hope we don't see too many more of these sorts of interventions."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The US does what the US always do on the international stage. Sadly our
home grown hard right wankers always love to jump blindly on this very
same bandwagon.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Petzl
2020-05-25 22:51:33 UTC
On Mon, 25 May 2020 21:56:42 +0000 (UTC), Ördög
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the
truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
longer recognize the truth at all.”
Dechucka
You do really hate facts and reality.
Petzl
2020-05-25 23:23:48 UTC
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
You do really hate facts and reality.
FitzSimons: a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy.
NEVER facts and reality
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
2020-05-25 23:32:43 UTC
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
You do really hate facts and reality.
FitzSimons: a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy.
NEVER facts and reality
As I said facts and reality aren't strong in you. This was an article by
Dylan Welch on the ABC.

Not sure if FitzSimons is still on the ABC he normally writes his
puerile sanctimonious crap as opinion pieces in the SMH
Petzl
2020-05-25 23:56:17 UTC
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
You do really hate facts and reality.
FitzSimons: a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy.
NEVER facts and reality
As I said facts and reality aren't strong in you. This was an article by
Dylan Welch on the ABC.
Not sure if FitzSimons is still on the ABC he normally writes his
puerile sanctimonious crap as opinion pieces in the SMH
Dylan Welch like all ABC are very much lying leftie crap
Dechucka
2020-05-26 00:38:35 UTC
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
You do really hate facts and reality.
FitzSimons: a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy.
NEVER facts and reality
As I said facts and reality aren't strong in you. This was an article by
Dylan Welch on the ABC.
Not sure if FitzSimons is still on the ABC he normally writes his
puerile sanctimonious crap as opinion pieces in the SMH
Dylan Welch like all ABC are very much lying leftie crap
You do really hate facts and reality. . At least try and counter the
facts in the article. I now hear that the US State Dept has apologised
for the Daily Terrors misuse of their paper, are they 'lying leftie crap'?
Petzl
2020-05-26 00:51:34 UTC
Post by Ördög
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Leftie ABC commie lies.
You do really hate facts and reality.
FitzSimons: a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy.
NEVER facts and reality
As I said facts and reality aren't strong in you. This was an article by
Dylan Welch on the ABC.
Not sure if FitzSimons is still on the ABC he normally writes his
puerile sanctimonious crap as opinion pieces in the SMH
Dylan Welch like all ABC are very much lying leftie crap
You do really hate facts and reality. . At least try and counter the
facts in the article. I now hear that the US State Dept has apologised
for the Daily Terrors misuse of their paper, are they 'lying leftie crap'?
Not seen this if real?
Possibly a Obama employee in US State Dep,
The good news is that the Hydroxychloroquine should save your life from the Covid-19.
The bad news is that you will be proving President Trump right.
Dechucka
2020-05-26 01:09:21 UTC
You do really hate facts and reality. . At least try and counter the
facts in the article. I now hear that the US State Dept has apologised
for the Daily Terrors misuse of their paper, are they 'lying leftie crap'?
Not seen this if real?
Open you eyes and ears
Post by Petzl
Possibly a Obama employee in US State Dep,
How he was ever POTUS being a black moslem born in Kenya I just don't
know. They follow their constitution as badly as we both do, Australia
should be a Church of England theocracy!!!!!
Fran
2020-05-25 23:54:41 UTC
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Yeah I read that article this morning. bBoody disgraceful of the US
State Dept. That dossier release is not the act of an acceptable ally.
same bandwagon.
Petzl
2020-05-26 00:38:17 UTC
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Yeah I read that article this morning. bBoody disgraceful of the US
State Dept. That dossier release is not the act of an acceptable ally.
So a virus designed to infect humans, released on it's own people,
banning those people from travel to main Chinese cities,
Yet before telling the world they have a bio-warfare plauge the commie
Chinese at same time allowing them to travel the all over the world as
seed pods is not suspicious?
Dechucka
2020-05-26 00:46:42 UTC
*Coronavirus 'dossier' was a basic timeline of facts handed out by US
State Department with no new evidence*
/ ABC Investigations By Dylan Welch/
Source: <https://tinyurl.com/y7ytoyjf>
Yeah I read that article this morning. bBoody disgraceful of the US
State Dept. That dossier release is not the act of an acceptable ally.
So a virus designed to infect humans, released on it's own people,
banning those people from travel to main Chinese cities,
Yet before telling the world they have a bio-warfare plauge the commie
Chinese at same time allowing them to travel the all over the world as
seed pods is not suspicious?
you've been sucked in chewed up and spat out by the terrible journalism
in the Daily Terror

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-26/china-coronavirus-dossier-came-out-of-us-state-department/12282994
The ABC can reveal that the "dossier" was in fact a US State Department
"non-paper" containing no intelligence or any direct evidence of a link
between the lab and the emergence of SARS-CoV-2.

A non-paper is a term for a document created by a government without any
identifying features that might indicate its origin.

"A non-paper is a diplomatic document intended to have essentially
non-official status, to be almost deniable, and to be used essentially
to generate discussion with foreign governments. It doesn't hold
enormous weight or credibility," said the head of ANU's National
Security College, Rory Medcalf.
Petzl
2020-05-26 01:10:53 UTC
[...]
So a leftie crap media no apology from US
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the
truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
longer recognize the truth at all.”
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-05-26 01:16:29 UTC
"A non-paper is a diplomatic document intended to have essentially
non-official status, to be almost deniable, and to be used essentially
to generate discussion with foreign governments. It doesn't hold
enormous weight or credibility," said the head of ANU's National
Security College, Rory Medcalf.
So a leftie crap media no apology from US
You've been sucked in chewed up and spat out by the terrible journalism
in the Daily Terror don't try and project that onto the ABC
Post by Petzl
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the
truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
longer recognize the truth at all.”
Did you enjoy Chernobyl? I wasn't that impressed