The Jewish Question
Valj
2007-11-21 07:00:18 UTC
The Jewish Question is really a question of survival. The Jews
are a syndicate...a "mafia" if you will. The one trait that
makes them so successful is their loyalty to one another. Jews
stick together...an admirable quality I might add. Couple this
with the great intelligence (Ashkenazim Jews having the highest
average intelligence of any ethnic group) of the Jews and you
have a formidable force. The Jews have survived for centuries in
the Diaspora because of these two qualities. They have refused
to be assimilated.

The unfortunate aspect of this Jewish Syndicate is that they have
been working for some time to undermine Western civilization,
Christian values....moral values of any sort really. The Jews
have learned, through a sort of collective psychological tacit
understanding, that to survive, they must divide the host in
which they live, demoralize them, desensitize them, and throw
them into moral and social chaos and anarchy.

This is the root of the Jew's ideology...a tacit, unconscious,
collective psychology...a group instinct for survival.
Unfortunately, this Jewish collective psychology has lead the
the Jews to organize whole movements aimed at shaping their host
nations to tolerate them...and their power.

Jews have played a major role in the formation of Communism,
political correctness, modernity and its moral hedonism and
nihilism, "multi-culturalism" and "diversity", relativism, and
all of the other "isms" which have lead to the almost total
destruction of Western Civilization. Jews have not been wholly
responsible for any or all of these isms, but they have certainly
played a prominent role in many of the most destructive
ideologies.

If one examines the issues of the day, one will inevitably find
Jews at the center of almost every one of those issues. Most of
the time, the centrality of the Jew is not apparent. More and
more so however, it is becoming apparent.

The "liberal" media is the Jewish media. Organizations like the
ACLU and what they have done to public education ...these are
Jewish organizations. Terrorism visited upon the US by Arabs who
hate us...because of our support of Israel and the Jews. The
list goes on and on...all one need do is a little research to
find out.

The central questions we must ask ourselves are: "How do we
counteract the things that are destroying our society?"

The answer to that question begs another question: "What are
some of the things that are destroying our society?"

And after a close examination, we must ask ourselves in the end:
"Who is it that is promoting these things that are destroying our
society?"

THIS is the Jewish Question.
David Johnston
2007-11-21 07:54:25 UTC
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-21 09:05:55 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
http://otherside.junik.lv/pages/inquisition.html
Midex
2007-11-21 09:52:00 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David. And given this is your typical
destructive repsonse to such questions, we would suspect you are
yourself a ashenazi jew hiding behind a non-jewish name.

The ashkanazi jews may indeed have a highre average intelligence than
others. But I have a higher intelligence than 90% of those ashkenazi
jews. And so here where their little lower rung helpers, like
yourself, spew your destructive discourses, well its rather too simple
and tiresome for the likes of me to tolerate.

Your refusal to engage constructive remedy regarding this problem a
criminal mafia in our society, can actually only lead to similar
remedy that the Nazi regime decided upon. Enevitably, if you continue
with this refusal to engage honest argumentation, what we will see
again is jews first banned from high office and commerce.
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-21 10:06:22 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David. And given this is your typical
destructive repsonse to such questions, we would suspect you are
yourself a ashenazi jew hiding behind a non-jewish name.
The ashkanazi jews may indeed have a highre average intelligence than
others. But I have a higher intelligence than 90% of those ashkenazi
jews.
I very, very much doubt it.
See?
War Office
2007-11-21 12:23:42 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David. And given this is your typical
destructive repsonse to such questions, we would suspect you are
yourself a ashenazi jew hiding behind a non-jewish name.
The ashkanazi jews may indeed have a highre average intelligence than
others. But I have a higher intelligence than 90% of those ashkenazi
jews.
I very, very much doubt it.
I have a reply to your anti-intellectualism.

Get your sand bucket sready everyone:

"I very very much doubt you too" (Jake McCrann)

There you go mate. Cop that. Kicked your ass in true jew fashion.
I got my lessons from the raggly 25 Rules of Disinformation.
See?
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-21 12:46:29 UTC
Post by War Office
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David. And given this is your typical
destructive repsonse to such questions, we would suspect you are
yourself a ashenazi jew hiding behind a non-jewish name.
The ashkanazi jews may indeed have a highre average intelligence than
others. But I have a higher intelligence than 90% of those ashkenazi
jews.
I very, very much doubt it.
I have a reply to your anti-intellectualism.
I'm very much PRO-intellectualism, old thing. But apparently you don't
have the intellect to grasp that...
Post by War Office
"I very very much doubt you too" (Jake McCrann)
There you go mate. Cop that. Kicked your ass in true jew fashion.
I got my lessons from the raggly 25 Rules of Disinformation.
Are you drunk?
Post by War Office
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
And so here where their little lower rung helpers, like
yourself, spew your destructive discourses, well its rather too simple
and tiresome for the likes of me to tolerate.
Your refusal to engage constructive remedy regarding this problem a
criminal mafia in our society, can actually only lead to similar
remedy that the Nazi regime decided upon. Enevitably, if you continue
with this refusal to engage honest argumentation, what we will see
again is jews first banned from high office and commerce.
See?-
There is is again! Look!
David Johnston
2007-11-21 21:36:59 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?

(Not to mention of course that you personally on a regular basis
declare your imminent intention to commit mass murder, so your claim
that you don't regard that as a solution rings a trifle hollow.)
Seon Ferguson
Because some people dont have a life?
Midex
2007-11-23 17:19:14 UTC
Post by Seon Ferguson
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
Because some people dont have a life?
Nobody is saying that to solve the jewish problem we have to kill them
all.
The Nazis didn't even say that.
The jewish mafia just needs to be STOPPED>

Idiots or agents like "David Johnston" denying that there is a very
powerful jewish mafia. DJ will even deny that the Neocons, who are all
jews, control Washington DC foreign policy.

Thats not democracy DJ. We want fucking democracy. Got it?
David Johnston
2007-11-23 21:25:11 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Seon Ferguson
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
Because some people dont have a life?
Nobody is saying that to solve the jewish problem we have to kill them
all.
You've said that on many occasions with your "I'm a highly trained
sniper and I'm living in a sewer making my plans to kills them all"
posts.
Post by Midex
The Nazis didn't even say that.
Yeah they did.
Post by Midex
The jewish mafia just needs to be STOPPED>
Idiots or agents like "David Johnston" denying that there is a very
powerful jewish mafia. DJ will even deny that the Neocons, who are all
jews, control Washington DC foreign policy.
Thats not democracy DJ.
Sure it is. The United States elected a man inclined to think that
trying to force democracy on the Middle East at gunpoint would be a
good and workable idea. He didn't have to listen to them. But he
did.
Post by Midex
We want fucking democracy. Got it?
No you don't. Democracy doesn't involve killing all your political
opponents when you can't get your way in elections.
Seon Ferguson
2007-11-24 00:48:03 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Seon Ferguson
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
Because some people dont have a life?
Nobody is saying that to solve the jewish problem we have to kill them
all.
I wonder why I'm not getting your replies. The Nazis and neo nazis think
that but it doesnt matter because not every Jew is in on the conspiracy like
not every Christain is a Christain gihadist (like the ones in the Christain
right)
Sunny
2007-11-24 00:12:08 UTC
Post by Midex
Nobody is saying that to solve the jewish problem we have to kill them
all.
The Nazis didn't even say that.
The jewish mafia just needs to be STOPPED>
18 Nov 07 (Jake speak) :
"They will lose and they will be slaughtered as punishment. There are
only at most 18.5 million Zionist jews. It won't be difficult to round
them all up and slaughter them. We will feed our pigs with them and
make jew soap."

20 Aug 07 (Jake speak)
"I would sign an agreement to exterminating the jews.They will never
get it. They are an ulcer of anfd I hate them.
That doesn't mean that I hate the individual jew, such as Sacha Cohen
whom I think is the most brilliant satarist of our time. It means I
hate "the jews".Get it?
What is a jew? A jew is someone who declares "I am a jew".
Midex
2007-11-23 17:15:07 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
But we didn't say EVERYTHING BAD. We are saying that an organised
world jewish mafia are on control of MOST of our economy and that we
are at their mercy. And that their policy is secretly the final
extermintion and/or enslavement of non-jews.

And its well documented David Johnston. So if you want to defend the
charges then engage the arguments and tabled evidence rather than
trying to shovel your filth onto the shit pile and talk about the
daiseys growing in it.

Stop being a fucking COINTEL PRO CUNT.

Engage the agruments. Face the evidence rather than spending all your
time faltly and vacuously denying it.

The Goy arn't stupid David Jonston, just naive because no-one is like
the dirty little lying cheating jews.
David Johnston
2007-11-23 21:29:57 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
But we didn't say EVERYTHING BAD. We are saying that an organised
world jewish mafia are on control of MOST of our economy and that we
are at their mercy. And that their policy is secretly the final
extermintion and/or enslavement of non-jews.
Gosh. They plan to kill us? Well we better kill them, right?
Midex
2007-11-24 03:33:40 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
But we didn't say EVERYTHING BAD. We are saying that an organised
world jewish mafia are on control of MOST of our economy and that we
are at their mercy. And that their policy is secretly the final
extermintion and/or enslavement of non-jews.
Gosh. They plan to kill us? Well we better kill them, right?
There you are doing it again. We need to stop them. That is done by
simply exposing their schemes.

www.iamthewitness.com

There are about 10 free ebooks there you can read.

Care to table any evidence to refute the testimony and facts detailed
by Zionist whistleblower and jew Benjamin Freedman?

No, you never have and you never will even try because you're a filthy
COINTEL PRO lying scum and I'm about 90% sure you're a jew.
David Johnston
2007-11-24 03:53:16 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
But we didn't say EVERYTHING BAD. We are saying that an organised
world jewish mafia are on control of MOST of our economy and that we
are at their mercy. And that their policy is secretly the final
extermintion and/or enslavement of non-jews.
Gosh. They plan to kill us? Well we better kill them, right?
There you are doing it again. We need to stop them. That is done by
simply exposing their schemes.
Oh really? How does "exposing their schemes" stop them?
Why would I believe him?
Midex
2007-11-23 17:17:31 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
The jews don't need to be killed. They just need to be stopped. The
jewish cirminal mafia must be stopped.

If you argue against that then you're with them.
First you DENY the evidence.
Then you deny the evidence.
Then you deny the evidence.
Failing that you try and deflect the arguments by using all the
tactics detailed in the handbook 25 Rules of Disinformation.

They are so obvious to those of us who know what you're doing DJ.
David Johnston
2007-11-23 22:32:21 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
Well thats not a solution David.
Why isn't it a solution? What's the point in trying to convince
people that the Jews are the source of everything bad if it isn't to
convince them to kill the Jews?
The jews don't need to be killed.
Doesn't matter. If you had your way, you'd kill them anyway.

Post by Midex
jewish cirminal mafia must be stopped.
If you argue against that then you're with them.
First you DENY the evidence.
What, I'm supposed to just blindly accept your ranting because you say
that its evidence?
Michael Laudahn eOpposition
2007-11-21 20:39:10 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
No, what for? Deport them to their home country and make sure they stay
there. And let no jewish (etc) newcomers into the west, obviously.

--
Proudly introducing the free speech concept to german/european politicians &
jurists. >.)

'Freedom of speech - use it or lose it.'
David Johnston
2007-11-21 21:30:01 UTC
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:39:10 +0100, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
No, what for?
Because you hate them.
Most of them are already living in their home country.
Midex
2007-11-23 17:12:14 UTC
Post by David Johnston
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:39:10 +0100, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
No, what for?
Because you hate them.
Would hate someone who killed and raped your family in front of you
and then cut of your legs and arms?

O.k., yes I despise organsied criminal mafia. Especially when its
activities are so anti-human.
I hate the people who did 9/11. Therefore, o.k., I hate the Zionist
jews.

Why don't you hate them too? You know why? Because you DENY that they
did it. Hell you even deny that the towers and WTC7 were brought down
with explosives.

You're an idiot David Johnston. And when we have finished out work
here I will be around to make sure you pay for your relentless lies
and obfuscations.

I know that you're a scum DoD agent, DJ.
All your DoD agents involved in this activity of attacking 9/11 Truth
Movement on the internet will be hunted down and executed for
treason.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/pms-wikipedia-whiteout/2007/08/23/1187462441687.html
David Johnston
2007-11-23 21:31:31 UTC
Post by David Johnston
[...]
Gosh. Your dedication to not solving problems by using mass murder
seems a trifle paper-thin.
Midex
2007-11-24 03:54:50 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
[...]
Oh, and yet several times in this thread you insist that I am calling
for mass murder of jews and yet I never stated anything like it.

So now that I endorse the death penalty for Treason I'm a mass
murderer?

And yet look at you here David supporting the mass murder of 1 million
innocent children, men, and women in Iraq even though we all fucking
know they fabricated the WMD stories to get people like you to support
the invasions.
But you don't care. Why? because you're the mass murderer.
Sunny
2007-11-24 06:40:16 UTC
Post by Midex
Oh, and yet several times in this thread you insist that I am calling
for mass murder of jews and yet I never stated anything like it.
Another of your blatant lies Jake.
Explain this :
20 Aug 07 (Jake speak)
When I discovered the truth about 9/11 being a jew job I had 20/20
hindsight and realised I needed to go into hiding. We are the diggers.
You must remember us on the 11th of every 11th month at 11 past 11.
Got it? Just do that and God will forgive you for your folly."
"It is the jews. Its that simple and always has been. The jews are a
fucking nightmare. They must be wiped out. They will NEVER cease to
try and oppress non-jews. They are a fucking masonic mafia."

"I would sign an agreement to exterminating the jews.They will never
get it. They are an ulcer of anfd I hate them.
That doesn't mean that I hate the individual jew, such as Sacha Cohen
whom I think is the most brilliant satarist of our time. It means I
hate "the jews".Get it?
What is a jew? A jew is someone who declares "I am a jew".

02 Sep 07 (Jake speak) :
"AFTER WE DEFEAT THE FUCKING JEWS THEN YOU MUSLIMS AND US CAN HAVE A
LITTLE CHAT ABOUT YOUR PLANS TO ISLAMISE THE WORLD."

"No. I don't hate jews. I hate "the jews". Big difference but here
outside University grounds there are many intellectually challenged
peoples like yourself"
David Johnston
2007-11-25 17:40:21 UTC
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:54:50 -0800 (PST), Midex
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
[...]
Sure you have.
Post by Midex
So now that I endorse the death penalty for Treason I'm a mass
murderer?
Technically you're just a wanna-be mass murderer. You've made it
clear that saying things you don't like is reason enough for me to be
killed. You've announced your intent to start killing people in the
streets many times.
Post by Midex
And yet look at you here David supporting the mass murder of 1 million
innocent children, men, and women in Iraq
I don't support the war in Iraq. I was opposed to it before it
started, and I think it is a predestined failure that needs to be
written off.
Greg Carr
2007-11-26 00:53:44 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Yeah, yeah, kill the jews.
No, what for?
Because you hate them.
Would hate someone who killed and raped your family in front of you
and then cut of your legs and arms?
O.k., yes I despise organsied criminal mafia. Especially when its
activities are so anti-human.
I hate the people who did 9/11. Therefore, o.k., I hate the Zionist
jews.
Yet the firefighters and NYPD who were hurt and the relatives of the dead
first responders don't blame the Jews. What an idiot.
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Why don't you hate them too? You know why? Because you DENY that they
did it. Hell you even deny that the towers and WTC7 were brought down
with explosives.
Yes they planted expolosives and none of the police, security guards,
janitors, secretaries, salesmen, executives, temps or job seekers noticed
them. The only person in the media who agrees with you is a fat, lesbian and
she only agrees about WTC7.
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
You're an idiot David Johnston. And when we have finished out work
here I will be around to make sure you pay for your relentless lies
and obfuscations.
Before or after you learn to type a sentence correctly. :-) You will yet
again suck on Hispanic penises in jail.
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
I know that you're a scum DoD agent, DJ.
All your DoD agents involved in this activity of attacking 9/11 Truth
Movement on the internet will be hunted down and executed for
treason.
Yawn. 5k grand jury jurisdictions including Berkeley and Seattle and not one
agrees with you.
Post by David Johnston
Post by Midex
Post by David Johnston
Gosh. Your dedication to not solving problems by using mass murder
seems a trifle paper-thin.
Oh, and yet several times in this thread you insist that I am calling
for mass murder of jews and yet I never stated anything like it.
You will sweat for the Jew and take a pay cut for the priviledge.
Post by David Johnston
Sure you have.
written off.
Midex
2007-11-21 10:00:01 UTC
Post by Valj
[...]
Here is a brilliant 20 minute summary of the Jewish Question:
http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/nazishrunkenheads/

Watch the video. Its brilliant.

I was just banned from Facebook for making only 20 posts per day. i
kept getting warning messages which simple said "Our bots have
detected your activity as SPAM. Your account will be canacelled if you
continue".
Apparently replying to an email one of my registered friends has just
sent me, is spam.

So after they banned my account, which was Jake McCrann - all my REAL
details and educational history was posted. There was nothing
deceptive about my prescence - I decided to look up the corporate
profile of Facebook:

ALL JEWS!

Beware Judas Goat. Beware FACEBOOK jew owned!
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/115/open_features-hacker-dropout-ceo.html

"Youth Patrol: Zuckerberg's
http://www.answers.com/topic/zuckerberg (AshkeNazi!)
brain trust is populated mostly by twentysomethings. Here, he shares a
moment with Moskovitz
http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=3631
, 22, and Cohler--an old hand at 30.
http://www.thenation.com/bletters/20071112/cohler-esses
"
ALL JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g***@gmail.com
2007-11-21 10:44:51 UTC
What's the matter with you people? Wasn't Hitler enough? How many
times must people band together to visit horrors upon others?

Grow up.
War Office
2007-11-21 12:30:05 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
What's the matter with you people? Wasn't Hitler enough? How many
times must people band together to visit horrors upon others?
Grow up.
Actually you sound like you atch too much television.

Have you listened to the speech of Benjamin Freedman? All the
testimony is verifiable by many sources.

If you want to live in hyour teleland, please do. I don't expect ALL
people to organise resistance. We need to run society at the same time
you know!
But before you cut your own throat, at least listen to the honourable
Benjamin Freedman and know who he was and what he said.

After that, if you become interested, go read Henry Ford's The
International Jew.
He used to put an abridged copy of it in the golve box of every car he
sold.

You can find both these publications at www.iamthewitness.com

Cheers,
Goyman.
Sunny
More of your rabid bullshit Jake.
Midex
2007-11-24 03:57:17 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
What's the matter with you people? Wasn't Hitler enough? How many
times must people band together to visit horrors upon others?
Grow up.
My god you sound like a middle-class wife who watches soap operas all
day and she doesn't realise that just about every thought, opinion,
and taste she has was planted their by that little box in the corner
of her room.

Look mate,
Go read Amusing Ourselves To Death, by Neil Postman.
g***@gmail.com
2007-11-24 07:15:49 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by g***@gmail.com
What's the matter with you people? Wasn't Hitler enough? How many
times must people band together to visit horrors upon others?
Grow up.
My god you sound like a middle-class wife who watches soap operas all
day and she doesn't realise that just about every thought, opinion,
and taste she has was planted their by that little box in the corner
of her room.
Look mate,
Go read Amusing Ourselves To Death, by Neil Postman.
Don't watch much television. All my ideas were planted in my head by
radio signals beamed from space by CIA satellites.
Jerry Kraus
2007-11-21 21:05:32 UTC
Post by Valj
[...]
What are you raving about, and why? Who do you fear, and why? Is it
thought itself, the prospect than someone might know something you
don't know? Jews are on all sides of all questions, because it is a
culture devoted to knowledge and insight. We do not work particularly
well together, because we are very individualistic. Do you not
recognize that you are mentally ill? Delusional? What, exactly, are
you afraid of?
p***@yahoo.com
Chopped liver?
Midex
2007-11-23 17:08:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
How about 9/11 false-flag being a Mossad job? How about the fact that
we all know it was neocon Zionists and Israeli's secret service who
carried out the attacks of 9/11 to blame it on Israel's enemies and
get the west to go make war with Israel's enemies?

Typical. The jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight
and die for them.

I'm worried about my children unborn and unnamed.

The world jew mafia must be destroyed. And that is what need be done
will be done to protect our children.
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-23 21:31:35 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
That's what counts as a "fact" in your mad head?
Post by Midex
Typical. The jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight
and die for them.
I'm worried about my children unborn and unnamed.
And unlikely to ever be conceived..
Midex
2007-11-24 03:41:00 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Start with Christopher Bollyns' investigative reporting. You are
welcome to show that any of the evidence tabled against Israel for
9/11 is false. Please go show us.
Also try google [Israel "9/11 Truth"]

Also remind me about the Israeli's caught on Washington Bridge with a
truck-load of explosives on 9/11 and they turned out to be Mossad
agents.
Reported live by Dan Rather.

israeli spy ring - 120 mossad agents picked up in September.

"The evidence connecting these Israeli's to 9/11 is classifed" - see
the FOX report - the original is 20 minutes long.
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Typical. The jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight
and die for them.
I'm worried about my children unborn and unnamed.
And unlikely to ever be conceived..
And your children likely never to be 'perceived.'
E. Barry Bruyea
Provide a cite for your last two allegations.
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-24 10:43:24 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
No wonder you're so confused about what constitutes a fact..
Post by Midex
You are
welcome to show that any of the evidence tabled against Israel for
9/11 is false. Please go show us.
What evidence have you presented that "It was neocon Zionists and
Israeli's secret service who
carried out the attacks of 9/11"? None..
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Midex
Typical. The jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight
and die for them.
I'm worried about my children unborn and unnamed.
And unlikely to ever be conceived..
And your children likely never to be 'perceived.'
You're making even less sense than usual.
g***@gmail.com
2007-11-23 22:42:53 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Pure lunacy.

This is how pre-hitler Germany was. There was a lot of distrust and
hatred of Jews before Hitler came to power. He merely seized hold of
that hatred and rode it to power.

Is this the history you want written about the United States? Stop
your insane ravings.
Midex
2007-11-24 03:49:57 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Notice everyone, typical of a brainwashed victim of authoritarianism
that the victim skips over the REASON why there was so much emnity
towards the jews in 1933?
Please remind everyone how world jewry declared war on germany in
1933. All hitler did was sack all jews from high office because they
couldn't be trusted.
Go listen to Benjmain Freedman's downloadable at www.iamthewitness.com
You are welcome to try and refute any of the testimony if you can.
I know you won't. Otherwise continue your vacuous insults and avoid
the argumentation.
Post by g***@gmail.com
Is this the history you want written about the United States? Stop
your insane ravings.
You are simply a victim of hollywood propaganda. The history of
germany you perceive in your teleland brain is most fabrication.
For one there were no gas chambers at Autchwitz. And there are many
honest hearted jewish scholars who have studied it for ten years and
discovered the same.

Do you even realise mate that in the 80s the Russian archives on
Auchtwitz were finally released and suddenly all the Holocaust
'experts' revised their estimate of deaths from 4 million to 1
million? No historian now disagrees with that.
So do you actually realise how many times the holocaust 'experts'
spewing their bullshit lies about the so called holocaust have been
forced to admit the bloody obvious undeniable facts they have tried to
avoid?
For example, you are the type of person I'd imagine actually still
thinks (because no one on the jew owned US teleland and hollywood has
gone out of their way to inform you) that there was no Jew Soap and
jew-hair beds, and jew-skin lampshades and that this was all a total
fabrication? The actual appointed jewish holocaust 'experts" have all
publicly admitted this. But the propaganda machine conveniently
forgets about how many times the holocaust stories have been shown
irrefutably to be total hoaxes.

But you go on and accuse diligent thinkers and researchers like
myself, with an open mind, of being just neo-nazis or whatever new
label they have for us.

Try "terrorist". Yeh, call me a terrorist.

Homeland Security just labelled Architects and Engineers for 9/11
Truth as a terrorist organisation.

Hey go spend some time at www.ae911truth.org

Tell me mate, in all your education (secondry or tertiary) didn't they
teach you how to think for yourself?
E. Barry Bruyea
And the rest of us should be worried that you're planning on breeding.
Midex
2007-11-24 03:51:13 UTC
Post by E. Barry Bruyea
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Of course you would. Being "the rest of us" I wouldn't expect any less
from a bunch of non-thinkers who just spew the propaganda they've been
pumped up with all their lives in the controlled media.

Now that you have the internet mate, don't be afraid to do some
independent RESEARCH - if you know what that is.
Cardinal Chunder
2007-11-24 13:29:32 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Evidence for this? None whatsoever.
Post by Midex
Typical. The jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight
and die for them.
In your kook brain perhaps. Not in reality.
Post by Midex
I'm worried about my children unborn and unnamed.
I hope your problems are not genetic for your children's sake.
Post by Midex
The world jew mafia must be destroyed. And that is what need be done
will be done to protect our children.
Evidence for a "world jew mafia"? None whatsoever.

Seek help Jake. Go and see a psychiatrist. Take whatever pills you are
prescribed.
Cardinal Chunder
2007-11-24 13:27:10 UTC
Post by Jerry Kraus
Post by Valj
[...]
Jake appears to be a paranoid, delusional fantasist. The jews are just a
convenient boogieman that his brain requires to justify why he is such a
loser in life. Some people would try to acknowledge and come to terms
with their illness, or at least try to control it with medication. Not
Jakie.
jb
2007-11-24 14:21:50 UTC
"Cardinal Chunder" <***@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in Some people
Post by Cardinal Chunder
with their illness, or at least try to control it with medication. Not
Jakie.
Are you inferring he is Jewish?
He has all the traits:-))