Skewed perceptions with distorted reality ... LNP is thy name.
Add Reply
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 21:47:14 UTC
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.

<https://theconversation.com/latest-84-million-cuts-rip-the-heart-out-of-
the-abc-and-our-democracy-141355>

The intentionally dumbed down masses don't deserve a reality oriented
impartial news source.

~~~~

Source: <https://tinyurl.com/ybme8swd>
/by Peter Webb/

*Why does the Australian Broadcasting Corporation have a reputation of
left-leaning bias for the political right in Australia?*

"Yes, according to the political right, the ABC has a left leaning bias.
No question about it. It is a frequent complaint.

Is it justified?

Well, I would expect that a significant majority of ABC staff would be
very left wing, particularly the journalists and on-screen talent.

Because a lot of people become journalists because they are social
justice warriors. They want to expose inequality etc. These are more
typically left wing mind sets. And ABC employees are ultimately public
servants, and funded by the government, and government employees are
unequivocally more likely to be left wing.

But, right wing though I am, I see zero evidence of any bias in the
reporting. In any story with a political angle, both sides always get the
same air time and opportunities to put their case forward. It seems
totally impartial to me, despite the staff being a mob of pinko left wing
do-gooders."
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Petzl
2020-06-24 22:11:23 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:47:14 +0000 (UTC), Orthus Cerberus
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
https://www.xyz.net.au/abc-managing-director-denies-having-sex-with-a-pig/
https://is.gd/J78Cw6
ABC Managing Director Denies Having Sex With A Pig

Wouldn't it be good if long-suffering taxpayers funding the ABC got to
nominate the 250 staff to be punted.
Where would we start?
Julia Baird
Juanita Phillips
Michael Rowland
Hamish Macdonald
Laura Tingle
Jeremy Fernadez
Sarah Ferguson
Virginia Trioli
Not enough spots!!!
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Dechucka
2020-06-24 22:35:36 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
https://www.xyz.net.au/abc-managing-director-denies-having-sex-with-a-pig/
https://is.gd/J78Cw6
ABC Managing Director Denies Having Sex With A Pig
I see you are keeping up your tradition of cites from media of record -
China Peoples Daily, N Korean News?, Limburgh and now this
Petzl
2020-06-24 22:45:13 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
https://www.xyz.net.au/abc-managing-director-denies-having-sex-with-a-pig/
https://is.gd/J78Cw6
ABC Managing Director Denies Having Sex With A Pig
I see you are keeping up your tradition of cites from media of record -
China Peoples Daily, N Korean News?, Limburgh and now this
It’s your XYZ.
<https://www.xyz.net.au/labor-demand-immediate-restart-to-immigration-so-they-can-resume-importing-voters/https://www.xyz.net.au/labor-demand-immediate-restart-to-immigration-so-they-can-resume-importing-voters/>
https://is.gd/oZQ0Q3
A fired-up Anthony Albanese has taken to the floor of parliament,
demanding Australia’s borders be re-opened at once.

In his speech to the House of Representatives, Albanese slammed Scott
Morrison for keeping Australia’s borders closed during the height of
the COVID-19 epidemic, and demanded that restrictions be lifted
immediately.

“It’s outrageous that this government has kept the borders closed for
this long. We have a conga line of Indians and Chinese that we need to
resume selling citizenship to in exchange for votes.

“Locking the white working class out of the party for 30 years in
favour of chasing both the third world and woke vote, has started to
really bite. We need to right ship in that regard. Our suggestion for
more partner visas last month was just the tip of the iceberg.

“I think it’s quite obvious, given the revelations in Victoria, that
our efforts to branch stack have been greatly impeded as well. It’s
now an open secret we deliberately push this multicultural bullshit
purely so we can stack the vote in certain electorates as we’ve been
completely fucking unelectable since Hawke. I think it’s in our best
interest that immigration resume, not just for economic reasons.”

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews was unavailable for comment but is
believed to be supportive of federal Labor’s position.
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
LOL pez is sucked in and spat out again
Petzl
2020-06-24 22:54:08 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
[...]
It's funny because it's TRUE
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.
All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP and handing them and
vice versa, preferences at election time.
Dechucka
2020-06-24 23:00:53 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
[...]
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 23:08:31 UTC
Dechucka:

/snip/
Post by Dechucka
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Petz has been like that ever since I have encountered him in Usenet over
a decade ego well before he discovered the bottom regions of the alt-
right cyber sewers to their full extent.

:(
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 23:47:02 UTC
Wanking again, WogDog?
Petzl
2020-06-24 23:38:44 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
[...]
Albo had thousands Moslems drown so he could stack a few hundred in
his Grayndler electorate!
Dechucka
2020-06-24 23:40:47 UTC
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Albo had thousands Moslems drown so he could stack a few hundred in
his Grayndler electorate!
Off on a tangent full of lies because you got caught telling porky pies
again I see
Beelzebub
2020-06-24 23:59:53 UTC
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Albo had thousands Moslems drown so he could stack a few hundred in his
Grayndler electorate!
Off on a tangent full of lies because you got caught telling porky pies
again I see
Poor-poor Petz, always manages to steer himself into virtual troubled
waters of his own making resulting in yet another assertion shipwreck.

LOL!
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Petzl
2020-06-25 01:44:24 UTC
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Albo had thousands Moslems drown so he could stack a few hundred in
his Grayndler electorate!
Off on a tangent full of lies because you got caught telling porky pies
again I see
FACT
For every "refugee" coming to live in Albanese’s electorate during the
six years of Labor government, 10 drowned at sea — a barbaric
strike-rate.
Dechucka
2020-06-25 01:50:35 UTC
Really in whose reality? Well lets see Albo saying this in Hansard.
Oh dear why am I bothering pez has been posting xyz.net as fact for a
couple off days now so obviously his reality is a special personal one.
Albo had thousands Moslems drown so he could stack a few hundred in
his Grayndler electorate!
Off on a tangent full of lies because you got caught telling porky pies
again I see
FACT
For every "refugee" coming to live in Albanese’s electorate
during the
six years of Labor government, 10 drowned at sea — a barbaric
strike-rate.
How many settled in Albanese's electorate during Labors rule, give me
the facts with cites
Petzl
2020-06-25 02:14:00 UTC
Post by Petzl
six years of Labor government, 10 drowned at sea — a barbaric
strike-rate.
How many settled in Albanese's electorate during Labors rule, give me
the facts with cites
According to the Morrison Government in 2019, more than 50,000 people
had arrived by boat and at least 1,200 people drowned at sea during
the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd years.

120 went to Albanese's electorate
Dechucka
So more bullshit from you. please only post facts
Fran
2020-06-25 05:03:52 UTC
  According to the Morrison Government in 2019, more than 50,000 people
had arrived by boat
?????????????????????? Don't you know that the LNP "stopped the boats"
so 50,000 people arriving by boats in 2019 is pure bullshit.

Apollyon
2020-06-25 02:37:10 UTC
...waiting
Ned Latham
2020-06-25 03:19:37 UTC
Post by Apollyon
...waiting
Give it up.
Godot is definitely NOT coming any time soon.
Your favourite keyboard warrior
Dechucka
2020-06-24 22:33:15 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
<https://theconversation.com/latest-84-million-cuts-rip-the-heart-out-of-
the-abc-and-our-democracy-141355>
The intentionally dumbed down masses don't deserve a reality oriented
impartial news source.
~~~~
The LNP fear an independent press that they can't control, it is as
simple as that.
2020-06-24 22:40:36 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
<https://theconversation.com/latest-84-million-cuts-rip-the-heart-out-of-
the-abc-and-our-democracy-141355>
The intentionally dumbed down masses don't deserve a reality oriented
impartial news source.
~~~~
The LNP fear an independent press that they can't control, it is as
simple as that.
snip
ABC has not been a independent press for decades just for leftie
morons

Dechucka
2020-06-24 22:44:32 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
YAY! More reason to celebrate again at LNP - HQ! Break out that champagne
bottle!
More funding cuts, a half death blow to the media voice of their
imaginary Enemy No1.
<https://theconversation.com/latest-84-million-cuts-rip-the-heart-out-of-
the-abc-and-our-democracy-141355>
The intentionally dumbed down masses don't deserve a reality oriented
impartial news source.
~~~~
The LNP fear an independent press that they can't control, it is as
simple as that.
snip
ABC has not been a independent press for decades just for leftie
morons
All the inquiries into the ABC over the years implemented by the LNP
show you are talking BULLSHIT
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 22:50:23 UTC
Petz
Dechucka
Ördög posting as Orthus Cerberus
Post by Orthus Cerberus
the-abc-and-our-democracy-141355>
The intentionally dumbed down masses don't deserve a reality oriented
impartial news source.
The LNP fear an independent press that they can't control, it is as
simple as that.
ABC has not been a independent press for decades just for leftie morons
You, Petz dear, would not recognise real independence even if you fell
over it.
The problem with the accolades of the hard right is that they, regardless
of the usuall capitalist libertarian rhetoric spewed forth, truly hate
free speech, freedom of expression not under their full control.

~~~
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with ...
...hard right extremists...
...I'm miserable...
... greedy, narcissistic, envious and hate everyone passionately who do
not agree with *ME the hard-right keyboard warrior* fully, 100% of the
time.
If the ...
...hard right keeps preaching morality and pretends to stand on some
imaginary high ground ...
...why do they spend so much time trying to close down opinions
different to their own?
...Orwellian doublespeak
...talking of which one can see how the far-right (specially their
current champion Trump, the golden showered bunker boy) has managed to
master that skill honing it to absolute perfection.
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
The causes of that rot are the ruthlessly greedy neo-liberal capitalists,
the neo-conservatives, the religious loons, alt-right extremists and the
racial supremacists.
--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 23:46:23 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:33:15 +1000
Post by Dechucka
The LNP fear an independent press that they can't control, it is as
simple as that.
Such a sweeping statement, completely unsupported by facts (but if you
have any, please share.)

<snip>