NSW's floods maybe suspicious
2020-02-11 01:07:28 UTC
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.

Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Dechucka
SAFE for the FSM's saKe
Jeßus
2020-02-11 02:15:39 UTC
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.
Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Wow, now angels live in oranges. Is there anyone left here with their
sanity intact?
Dechucka
2020-02-11 02:21:33 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.
Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Wow, now angels live in oranges.
Not sure about that, thought they live on the head of a pin. It was a
reference to the Daily Terror upgrading RFS members from 'Hero's in
Yellow' to 'Angel's in yellow" in their Christmas Eve edition. Caused us
great amusement at Hilltop reading the freebie papers, great debate on
what the next promotion would be to.
Fran
2020-02-11 02:47:49 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.
Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Wow, now angels live in oranges.
Not sure about that, thought they live on the head of a pin. It was a
reference to the Daily Terror upgrading RFS members from 'Hero's in
Yellow' to 'Angel's in yellow" in their Christmas Eve edition. Caused us
great amusement at Hilltop reading the freebie papers, great debate on
what the next promotion would be to.
You, an angel even in yellow? In a piglets lug hole. Bet ya wife and
kids laughed like drains at that thought.
Dechucka
2020-02-11 03:48:48 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.
Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Wow, now angels live in oranges.
Not sure about that, thought they live on the head of a pin. It was a
reference to the Daily Terror upgrading RFS members from 'Hero's in
Yellow' to 'Angel's in yellow" in their Christmas Eve edition. Caused
us great amusement at Hilltop reading the freebie papers, great debate
on what the next promotion would be to.
You, an angel even in yellow?
The Daily terror said it and they are the epitome of responsible
reporting so it must be true
Post by Fran
In a piglets lug hole.
That was a general opinion from all the people there, not me in
particular the whole lot of us. Where to next sainthood? What was going
to happen to the agnostics and atheists?
Post by Fran
Bet ya wife and
kids laughed like drains at that thought.
Not sure they saw it but they love bushfire season. Hey hubby/dad here's
a 5 day out of area you could go on, sure you don't want to go overseas
for 6 weeks fire-fighting in Canada - we'll pack your bag ;-) I'm
getting suspicious.
Fran
2020-02-11 04:48:29 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
Isn't it interesting that all these floods started at the same time, now
I'm not saying they were deliberate or terrorism but it seems a HUGE
coincidence.
Time for the idiot angels in orange to come to the fore, keep sake all
of you.
Wow, now angels live in oranges.
Not sure about that, thought they live on the head of a pin. It was a
reference to the Daily Terror upgrading RFS members from 'Hero's in
Yellow' to 'Angel's in yellow" in their Christmas Eve edition. Caused
us great amusement at Hilltop reading the freebie papers, great
debate on what the next promotion would be to.
You, an angel even in yellow?
The Daily terror said it and they are the epitome of responsible
reporting so it must be true
Porcine lughole yet again....
In a piglets lug hole.
That was a general opinion from all the people there, not me in
particular the whole lot of us. Where to next sainthood? What was going
to happen to the agnostics and atheists?
I think all you firies must be barkign mad having seen some of that
footage. How else does one explain it? Either mad or saintly or death
wish....
Bet ya wife and kids laughed like drains at that thought.
Not sure they saw it but they love bushfire season. Hey hubby/dad here's
a 5 day out of area you could go on, sure you don't want to go overseas
for 6 weeks fire-fighting in Canada - we'll pack your bag ;-) I'm
getting suspicious.
:-))))