Yanks only half as good as us at making electricity:
Arthur Brain
2006-05-18 22:54:47 UTC
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as the
rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.

Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even) manages to
produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant americans can only
eke out
a pitiful 120volts.

As a consequence of american under-performance in this area, it
generally
takes about 15 minutes of zapping to end the lives of their death-row
inmates, who are, needless to say, almost all black.

It is encouraging, however, to note that some american states,
concerned
about the obvious inhumanity of death by electrocution, have taken a
leaf
out of Adolf Hitler's book and built gas chambers with which to
terminate
the lives of their (black) criminals.
Hooray.
America the Beautiful
2006-05-18 23:27:07 UTC
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as the
rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even) manages to
produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant americans can only
eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
You think we our home don't have 240 sockets? Your ignorance, and
blatant stupidity, is noted.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Trevor Wilson
2006-05-19 02:44:31 UTC
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as the
rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even) manages to
produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant americans can only
eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
You think we our home don't have 240 sockets? Your ignorance, and blatant
stupidity, is noted.
**Only when configured as multiphase, you sad excuse for a human. Here in
the civilised world, we have 415 Volts available, when we use multiphase
power. Moreover, like the rest of the civilised world, we don't approve of
state-sanctioned murder. We're also signatories to teh Geneva Convention.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Larry in AZ
2006-05-19 03:26:10 UTC
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Trevor Wilson"
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by America the Beautiful
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as
the rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even)
manages to produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant
americans can only eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
You think we our home don't have 240 sockets? Your ignorance, and
blatant stupidity, is noted.
**Only when configured as multiphase, you sad excuse for a human.
Here in the civilised world, we have 415 Volts available, when we use
multiphase power.
It's a meaningless discussison, you moron. In terms of power used,
it's the same. You have twice the voltage, but use half as much
current.

You're an idiot to even begin this debate.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
their immediate families..."
Trevor Wilson
2006-05-19 03:59:13 UTC
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as
the rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even)
manages to produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant
americans can only eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
You think we our home don't have 240 sockets? Your ignorance, and
blatant stupidity, is noted.
**Only when configured as multiphase, you sad excuse for a human.
Here in the civilised world, we have 415 Volts available, when we use
multiphase power.
It's a meaningless discussison, you moron. In terms of power used,
it's the same. You have twice the voltage, but use half as much
current.
**There's the rub. You idiots have MAJOR problems with Voltage drop (due to
copper losses), when using long cable runs. We, here in the civilised world,
have no such problems. We also need far less (expensive) copper in our power
lines, as a result. US 110VAC receptacles can only manage (theoretically)
1,500 Watts. In reality, barely 1,00 Watts is available from typical US
outlets. Here in Australia, we can consume 2,400 watts from ALL our outlets.
And, of course, with 415VAC available, we can consume vast amounts of energy
easily.

Face it: Your pissy 110VAC just doesn't cut it in the real world.
Post by Larry in AZ
You're an idiot to even begin this debate.
**Only a complete idiot (IE: American) would be dumb enough to accuse me of
starting the debate. Hint: I didn't.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

2006-05-19 04:24:31 UTC
Post by Arthur Brain
[...]
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
Philip
2006-05-19 04:36:45 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Arthur Brain
[...]
This is as stupid an argument as the one that erupted in New Zealand
years ago when Wellington tv was given Channel 1 (WNTV1), and Auckland
tv Channel 2 /AKTV2), and some demented Aucklanders started dripping
about the insult to the nation's largest city for not having the "number
1 channel".

AC power is available to most US homes at 240 volts. Heavy current
appliances, like air conditioners and clothes driers, are fed from a 240
volt circuit, low-current house wiring is 120 nominal at 60 Hz.

You are marginally less likely to drop dead from touching the live wire
in an American home than you are in a New Zealand one. Very marginally.

I would feel as safe using an appliance in a home wired to US code as I
would in NZ, Oz, UK or Germany in a house wired to the appropriate local
code. And that's very safe.

Sheesh, of all the seriously dim assertions that get made, an attempt to
make mains voltage into a national virility symbol is well away with the
pixies.

Philip
Clough
2006-05-19 06:37:53 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Trevor Wilson
Face it: Your pissy 110VAC just doesn't cut it in the real world.
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
And yet you get your asses kicked in every third world country you
invade. Talk about losers, you Americunts are in a league of your own.

Clough
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 09:43:05 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Trevor Wilson
Face it: Your pissy 110VAC just doesn't cut it in the real world.
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
And yet you get your asses kicked in every third world country you
invade.
Oh yeah, the mighty arab warriors who crumbled in weeks. Hehehe
I'm Australian, dopey.
Clough
2006-05-19 10:45:51 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
And yet you get your asses kicked in every third world country you
invade.
Oh yeah, the mighty arab warriors who crumbled in weeks. Hehehe
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?

If you think this is winning, what would losing look like ?
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Talk about losers, you Americunts are in a league of your own.
I'm Australian, dopey.
So, you like kissing Americunt ass to make it better.

It sure enough needs it.

Clough
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 10:55:52 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
And yet you get your asses kicked in every third world country you
invade.
Oh yeah, the mighty arab warriors who crumbled in weeks. Hehehe
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
"Mission Accomplished" was describing the ship that was on tour for 1.5
years. It accomplished its mission flawlessly. Of course you dopey
shitstains read something entirely different in such a simple statement.
Long Island
Clough
2006-05-19 11:33:37 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2006 06:55:52 -0400, America the Beautiful
Post by Clough
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
"Mission Accomplished" was describing the ship that was on tour for 1.5
years. It accomplished its mission flawlessly. Of course you dopey
shitstains read something entirely different in such a simple statement.
Yeah, sure. <snigger>

Clough
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 12:08:53 UTC
Post by Clough
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
"Mission Accomplished" was describing the ship that was on tour for 1.5
years. It accomplished its mission flawlessly. Of course you dopey
shitstains read something entirely different in such a simple statement.
Yeah, sure. <snigger>
Clough
I guess you must believe whatever helps you get through the night as a
non great American.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 12:06:20 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
And yet they're still the world's most powerful country. Kinda makes
you look rather stupid
And yet you get your asses kicked in every third world country you
invade.
Oh yeah, the mighty arab warriors who crumbled in weeks. Hehehe
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
If you think this is winning, what would losing look like ?
It would look like losing, stupid.

Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
Awww, somebody needs hugs
Clough
2006-05-19 12:15:20 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
If you think this is winning, what would losing look like ?
It would look like losing, stupid.
Just like it looks now.

Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...

Everybody else calls it 'getting your asses kicked'.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now the Americunts are getting theirs kicked.

Clough
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 12:18:51 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
If you think this is winning, what would losing look like ?
It would look like losing, stupid.
Just like it looks now.
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
And your country was in Nam for how long??
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now the Americunts are getting theirs kicked.
Clough
Where?
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Clough
2006-05-19 12:44:53 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2006 08:18:51 -0400, America the Beautiful
Post by Clough
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
And your country was in Nam for how long??
The UK was sensible enough to keep out of Vietnam.

Only Americunts would be dumb enough to go there, bend over and take
it like they did for as long as they did.

And you're still doing it. Watching Americunts getting their asses
kicked and being humiliated around the world is just beautiful. You
might be a bunch of losers, but you are great entertainment value.
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now the Americunts are getting theirs kicked.
Where?
Iraq. And soon in Iran.

Keep tuned, the Americunt Dumbo in Chief will soon order Moronica to
bend over once again into getting its ass kicked mode.

And if there is one thing the Americunts are good at, it is getting
their asses kicked.

Clough
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 12:56:02 UTC
Post by Clough
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
And your country was in Nam for how long??
The UK was sensible enough to keep out of Vietnam.
Only Americunts would be dumb enough to go there, bend over and take
it like they did for as long as they did.
Except even the North Vietnamese admitted the USA would have won the
war had the US military been unshackled by stupid political decisions.
They were never bested on the battlefield
Post by Clough
And you're still doing it. Watching Americunts getting their asses
kicked and being humiliated around the world is just beautiful.
Must have been hard for you to see Saddam's regime get obliterated, and
the Taliban's....and the soviets being beaten in the cold war.
Post by Clough
You
might be a bunch of losers, but you are great entertainment value.
Well, they are the most powerful country that has ever existed. Get
over your insecurity complex, Mr. Cuddles
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now the Americunts are getting theirs kicked.
Where?
Iraq. And soon in Iran.
LOL. yeah, saddam crushed in weeks. And the Iranians would be too.
That's what happens when muslims meet the Us military - muslims get
their arse kicked.
Post by Clough
Keep tuned, the Americunt Dumbo in Chief will soon order Moronica to
bend over once again into getting its ass kicked mode.
And if there is one thing the Americunts are good at, it is getting
their asses kicked.
Awww, somebody needs hugs. I notice Saddam still isn't in power. I
thought you said he won, Mr. Cuddles
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 12:50:50 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
You mean "Mission Accomplished"?
If you think this is winning, what would losing look like ?
It would look like losing, stupid.
Just like it looks now.
Sure, just ask Saddam. mwahaha
Post by Clough
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
vietnam = never lost on the battlfield
mogadishu = small number of US soldiers kick muslim ass
Iraq = crushed saddam's regime in weeks, put in a democratic system.
it's called winning
Post by Clough
Everybody else calls it 'getting your asses kicked'.
Saddam doesn't. mwahaha.

Neither do the soviets, who got their asses kicked in the cold war by
american superiority.
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now the Americunts are getting theirs kicked.
Except they're still there dumbass, and Saddam's still bending over for
the soap.

Jeez, get over your insecurity complex, loser.
Clough
2006-05-19 13:05:43 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Sure, just ask Saddam. mwahaha
The Americunts got Saddam. And now they're stuck with a mess in Iraq
they can't get out of. What losers.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
vietnam = never lost on the battlfield
mogadishu = small number of US soldiers kick muslim ass
Iraq = crushed saddam's regime in weeks, put in a democratic system.
it's called winning
It's called dumb Americunts taking it up the butt.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Everybody else calls it 'getting your asses kicked'.
Saddam doesn't. mwahaha.
Sure he does. Saddam enjoys every minute of Americunt ass getting
kicked in Iraq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now it's the Americunts turn to bend over and take it.

Clough
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 13:18:25 UTC
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Sure, just ask Saddam. mwahaha
The Americunts got Saddam. And now they're stuck with a mess in Iraq
they can't get out of. What losers.
They won and could leave any time they want. What winners. Deal with
it, Mr. Cuddles
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Americunts have a strange way of looking at
winning..Vietnam..Mogadishu..Iraq...
vietnam = never lost on the battlfield
mogadishu = small number of US soldiers kick muslim ass
Iraq = crushed saddam's regime in weeks, put in a democratic system.
it's called winning
It's called dumb Americunts taking it up the butt.
Couldn't refute the points I see. What a surprise
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Everybody else calls it 'getting your asses kicked'.
Saddam doesn't. mwahaha.
Sure he does. Saddam enjoys every minute of Americunt ass getting
kicked in Iraq.
As that isn't happening, I doubt it. Saddam got his arse kicked. Kinda
doubt he planned for it
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hmm, Saddam hasn't won his country back yet. Seems like he got his arse
kicked
And now it's the Americunts turn to bend over and take it.
Let us know when that happens, mr. cuddles

Ordog
2006-05-19 11:28:38 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Clough
Talk about losers, you Americunts are in a league of your own.
I'm Australian, dopey.
What a shame for Australia!

Ördög
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!
dechucka
you look rather stupid
dechucka
so powerful that you allow people to park aircraft in your buildings
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 09:45:33 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Arthur Brain
[...]
Who are you talking to, dopey?

And when was such a thing "allowed"?
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 10:14:38 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by dechucka
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Arthur Brain
[...]
He don't know....
Post by t***@gmail.com
And when was such a thing "allowed"?
Don't bother - he's just a little pissant troll playing with his sisters
computer again.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
dechucka
and the buildings are doing what ?
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 10:36:23 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by dechucka
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
And when was such a thing "allowed"?
Don't bother - he's just a little pissant troll playing with his sisters
computer again.
and the buildings are doing what ?
This building? It's housing planes, stupid.
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
dechucka
Sorry on TV I saw planes being parked in buildings your problem is?
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 10:16:35 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Arthur Brain
[...]
You must mean helicopter launch pads on Fifth Avenue apartment buildings
innit.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
m***@hotmail.com
Nietzsche
2006-05-19 12:43:15 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Here in Australia, we can consume 2,400 watts from ALL our outlets.
And, of course, with 415VAC available, we can consume vast amounts of energy
easily.
Wow, you have all that power and you don't even make the top 10
countries listed by GDP per capita. Not much you can say about a
country that bans porn hosting.
http://libertus.net/censor/netcensor.html
Oh yeah, you cunts also shut down Kazaa, you fawning hedge-born cowards.
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 10:18:55 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as the
rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even) manages to
produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant americans can only
eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
You think we our home don't have 240 sockets? Your ignorance, and blatant
stupidity, is noted.
**Only when configured as multiphase, you sad excuse for a human.
The best part of you ran down your fathers leg in the shower.
Post by Trevor Wilson
Here in
the civilised world, we have 415 Volts available, when we use multiphase
power. Moreover, like the rest of the civilised world, we don't approve of
state-sanctioned murder. We're also signatories to teh Geneva Convention.
Funny how we are the worlds most powerful nation operating on half the
power as the rest. Says something about your efficiency, doesn't it?
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Clough
2006-05-19 11:12:38 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2006 06:18:55 -0400, America the Beautiful
Post by America the Beautiful
Funny how we are the worlds most powerful nation operating on half the
power as the rest. Says something about your efficiency, doesn't it?
No, you are not running on half the power. You are running on half the
voltage.

And because European voltage is higher, we need thinner cables to
carry the same amount of power.

Much more efficient.

Clough
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 12:17:09 UTC
Post by Clough
On Fri, 19 May 2006 06:18:55 -0400, America the Beautiful
Post by America the Beautiful
Funny how we are the worlds most powerful nation operating on half the
power as the rest. Says something about your efficiency, doesn't it?
No, you are not running on half the power. You are running on half the
voltage.
And because European voltage is higher, we need thinner cables to
carry the same amount of power.
Much more efficient.
Clough
Before you go on babbling, tell me your average amperage going to your
sockets.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Clough
2006-05-19 12:26:32 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2006 08:17:09 -0400, America the Beautiful
Post by Clough
No, you are not running on half the power. You are running on half the
voltage.
And because European voltage is higher, we need thinner cables to
carry the same amount of power.
Much more efficient.
Before you go on babbling, tell me your average amperage going to your
sockets.
That would depend on the load plugged into the socket.

But European sockets carry less current for a given load than
Americunt sockets do.

Clough
America the Beautiful
2006-05-19 12:49:27 UTC
Post by Clough
No, you are not running on half the power. You are running on half the
voltage.
And because European voltage is higher, we need thinner cables to
carry the same amount of power.
Much more efficient.
Before you go on babbling, tell me your average amperage going to your
sockets.
That would depend on the load plugged into the socket.
But European sockets carry less current for a given load than
Americunt sockets do.
Clough
No, I mean most American households have a fuse box that allows a 15 or
20 amp load through the circuit. A double poll circuit is one with two
15 amp circuits running parallel produce 30 amps for heavy loads for,
say, electric dryers. I ask this question because you made a comment
about thinner wires, and thin wires would require less amps, as higher
amps would be a fire hazard. This would mean that Yurp tools, lights and
appliances draw less current, therefor less powerful, therefor run
longer to complete basic tasks, therefor putting a bigger load on your
coal burning power plants, and being less efficient and not as long
lasting as there American counterparts.

It really is a simple question.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island
Clough
2006-05-19 13:15:09 UTC
Post by Clough
[...]
And a simple answer. An European appliance delivering a given power is
drawing less amps than an Americunt appliance delivering the same
power, and therefore can use thinner cables. This is because the
European appliance is running at a higher voltage than the Americunt
appliance.

Clough
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-19 12:57:59 UTC
Post by Clough
No, you are not running on half the power. You are running on half the
voltage.
And because European voltage is higher, we need thinner cables to
carry the same amount of power.
Much more efficient.
Before you go on babbling, tell me your average amperage going to your
sockets.
That would depend on the load plugged into the socket.
But European sockets carry less current for a given load than
Americunt sockets do.
LOL. You're such a desperate loser you're reduced to talking about
*power sockets*. The Americans must be quaking in their boots, Mr.
Cuddles
Andrew Thomas
2006-05-19 09:31:25 UTC
Post by Arthur Brain
As usual in all other things, the Yanks are only half as good as the
rest of
the world when it comes to electricity.
Whereas the civilised world (and much of the 3rd-world even) manages to
produce 240volt city power, those useless pissant americans can only
eke out
a pitiful 120volts.
Holy arse. I've seen some funny attempts at trolling which play on the
general ignorance of the typical Britisher, but even your thickest chav
knows that you just up the current (and it's the current that kills
you, not the voltage).

On second thoughts, no, no it's a perfectly good troll. An entire
generation of British people has no fucking clue about science or
anything to do with numbers, as a result of - you guessed it - Labour
control of education. (They do know how to fuck 14 year olds, though -
that sex ed didn't go to waste!) Therefore they could well believe
something like this, so I give it 8/10.