New times for supermarkets in light of city hoarders hitting country towns
2020-03-18 01:59:13 UTC
0600-0745 locals as proven by drivers license (before school, work on
the farm),
0800-1000 old and infirmed (can't have the getting up to early),
1000+ free for all (give city folk time to have there cinnamon lattes
before heading off to their locust like mad max foraging).

The other option is stop being morons and have a bit of consideration
for your fellow Australian.

Mind you I'm looking up recipes for wild shot roo, rabbits and wombat
stew. Of course if those city folk get to close I don't mind pork, long
pig that is.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-18 03:13:59 UTC
0600-0745 locals as proven by drivers license (before school, work on
the farm),
0800-1000 old and infirmed (can't have the getting up to early),
1000+ free for all (give city folk time to have there cinnamon lattes
before heading off to their locust like mad max foraging).
The other option is stop being morons and have a bit of consideration
for your fellow Australian.
Mind you I'm looking up recipes for wild shot roo, rabbits and wombat
stew. Of course if those city folk get to close I don't mind pork, long
pig that is.
What, Bugtussle supermarkets empty also?

Big problem at my local Aldi is being invaded from suburbs outside
Campbelltown.
Still unable to buy toilet paper.

The CEO's of Woolworth's/Coles know nothing about grocery stores and
need fining millions then fired.
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."
Dechucka
2020-03-18 04:25:17 UTC
0600-0745 locals as proven by drivers license (before school, work on
the farm),
0800-1000 old and infirmed (can't have the getting up to early),
1000+ free for all (give city folk time to have there cinnamon lattes
before heading off to their locust like mad max foraging).
The other option is stop being morons and have a bit of consideration
for your fellow Australian.
Mind you I'm looking up recipes for wild shot roo, rabbits and wombat
stew. Of course if those city folk get to close I don't mind pork, long
pig that is.
What, Bugtussle supermarkets empty also?
My village doesn't have a supermarket
Post by Petzl
Big problem at my local Aldi is being invaded from suburbs outside
Campbelltown.
Just use Cole's home delivery to your bench as you say you have used.
Post by Petzl
Still unable to buy toilet paper.
We were running low so I grabbed some at the supermarket when doing my
weekly shop.
Post by Petzl
The CEO's of Woolworth's/Coles know nothing about grocery stores and
need fining millions then fired.
What an inane comment, why should they be blamed because of idiotic
hoarders like you?
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-18 04:40:51 UTC
0600-0745 locals as proven by drivers license (before school, work on
the farm),
0800-1000 old and infirmed (can't have the getting up to early),
1000+ free for all (give city folk time to have there cinnamon lattes
before heading off to their locust like mad max foraging).
The other option is stop being morons and have a bit of consideration
for your fellow Australian.
Mind you I'm looking up recipes for wild shot roo, rabbits and wombat
stew. Of course if those city folk get to close I don't mind pork, long
pig that is.
I've tried to buy meat for the last 2 days. 1 pack of sausages was all
I could buy. I want to get a chook so I can make some soup but looks
like that is a pipe dream. I may try just one more time and then just
give up and live on pantry supplies.
Dechucka
2020-03-18 04:50:29 UTC
0600-0745 locals as proven by drivers license (before school, work on
the farm),
0800-1000 old and infirmed (can't have the getting up to early),
1000+ free for all (give city folk time to have there cinnamon lattes
before heading off to their locust like mad max foraging).
The other option is stop being morons and have a bit of consideration
for your fellow Australian.
Mind you I'm looking up recipes for wild shot roo, rabbits and wombat
stew. Of course if those city folk get to close I don't mind pork,
long pig that is.
I've tried to buy meat for the last 2 days.  1 pack of sausages was all
I could buy.  I want to get a chook so I can make some soup but looks
like that is a pipe dream.  I may try just one more time and then just
give up and live on pantry supplies.
Bloody ridiculous that you can't get stuff like meat. Apparently mince
is like gold at the moment all because of hoarding
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
Yep.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-03-18 13:05:49 UTC
Bloody ridiculous that you can't get stuff like meat. Apparently mince
is like gold at the moment all because of hoarding
My 20-year old fridge shat itself, so I went to local whitegoods store.
There weren't any fridges or freezers. Other household appliances (e.g. clothes
driers and dishwashers) were available. I wondered if this was due to most
crap being made in China. No, the salesman said they had sold heaps of fridges
recently - perhaps the pricks who are stipping the supermarkets need a second
one to hoard even more. I give up.
Dechucka