Australia - Ship Full of Infected Just Set Loose, No Tests, No Checks, Nothing
Add Reply
Byker
2020-03-25 17:27:43 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51999845
WOW ! What an utter fuck-up ! Looks like incompetence
and malfeasance are not restricted to the USA or Italy.
Sounds like they're asking for a "Mad Max" scenario without the nukes...
PhantomView
2020-03-26 01:47:05 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51999845
WOW ! What an utter fuck-up ! Looks like incompetence
and malfeasance are not restricted to the USA or Italy.
Sounds like they're asking for a "Mad Max" scenario without the nukes...
Yep. That many infected will spread it WIDELY, QUICKLY.
Coming off the ultra high expense of the fires, I wonder if
Oz can actually afford this ? The State may implode.
Nearby Indonesia has by far the highest mortality rate, and
BET there are boatloads of 'refugees' heading towards Oz
at this moment. Many will have a bad cough .....

I see the Florida gov has commanded that any New Yorkers
flying in be immediately isolated. Smart. Ought to include
Seattle, Chicago and LA on that list too. Other states ought
to smarten-up as well. People - sick people - WILL try to
flee the hotspots, and thus spread it far and wide.
Dechucka
2020-03-26 06:52:19 UTC

International Arrivals At Lowest Levels Since Scott Morrison Was Head Of
Tourism Australia

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2020/03/20/international-arrivals-at-lowest-levels-since-scott-morrison-tourism-australia/

https://tinyurl.com/voj8z9h
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO