OT: US style democratic and civil rights in Trumps great US of A police state.
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 05:12:55 UTC
Defending the citizens freedoms to protest American style:

"Police in Richmond fired upon protestors with rubber bullets in just
another example of police taking it way too far."

Sam Seder and the Majority Report crew discuss this.
http://www.Patreon.com/MajorityReport
youtube.com/samseder
http://Majority.FM
http://majorityapp.com

The next civil war is just about happening, apparently in the Republican
style USA!

And the police was said to be treated to Trump recipe anti-Covid bleach
cocktail???
Or better said the US is aflush with far-right fake news picked up by the
media and published w/o proper journalistic scrutiny on mass.

Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Belphegor
2020-06-24 05:17:15 UTC
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 05:12:55 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
Yes a maggot like you would be now serving life in max. security,
solitary confinement, allowed out to exercise 30 minutes in a 24 hour
period.

But maybe soon the extradition treaty we have with the US will
hopefully see you "exported".
Daniel65
2020-06-24 10:35:19 UTC
Orthus Cerberus wrote on 24/06/2020 3:12 PM:<Snip>
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
So why are you posting this rubbish in the AUS.politics newsgroup??

There must be a Yank group you could post to! ;-P
Daniel
Orthus Cerberus
2020-06-24 13:32:17 UTC
The real Ördög posting as Orthus Cerberus
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
So why are you posting this rubbish in the AUS.politics newsgroup??
There must be a Yank group you could post to! ;-P
My understanding of good netiquette was that as long as I indicated that
a subject was off topic thereby allowing people to disregard the post if
they wished to do so, I was allowed to discuss any political issues even
if it was only indirectly effecting Australia. Mind you what goes down in
the US sooner then later starts to effect OZ in many ways one can hardly
anticipate.
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Daniel65
2020-06-25 11:27:40 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
So why are you posting this rubbish in the AUS.politics newsgroup??
There must be a Yank group you could post to! ;-P
My understanding of good netiquette was that as long as I indicated that
a subject was off topic thereby allowing people to disregard the post if
they wished to do so, I was allowed to discuss any political issues even
if it was only indirectly effecting Australia. Mind you what goes down in
the US sooner then later starts to effect OZ in many ways one can hardly
anticipate.
Yes, Yes, Yes, I must learn to read the Subject: of the post BEFORE I
make a dissenting reply like I did.

Sorry! ;-(
Daniel
Fran
2020-06-25 00:27:52 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
So why are you posting this rubbish in the AUS.politics newsgroup??
Some of us are as interested in US politics as we are in Australian
politics. And with idiots like pretzel who doesn't understand the
politics of any country but still posts idiot comments, it is at least
good to see some commentary from someone with a genuine interest in
political issues
Post by Daniel65
There must be a Yank group you could post to! ;-P
Probably but such a group would be full of dumb yanks who fail to
understand that politics is not about being constantly and wholly
partisan.
Petzl
2020-06-25 01:52:19 UTC
Post by Orthus Cerberus
Aren't I glad I haven't remained in the USA after completing my studies!
So why are you posting this rubbish in the AUS.politics newsgroup??
Some of us are as interested in US politics as we are in Australian
politics. And with idiots like pretzel who doesn't understand the
politics of any country but still posts idiot comments, it is at least
good to see some commentary from someone with a genuine interest in
political issues
Fran claims to have me plonked
She only replies to Dechucker who habitually snips cites and changes
my wording
Post by Fran
Post by Daniel65
There must be a Yank group you could post to! ;-P
Probably but such a group would be full of dumb yanks who fail to
understand that politics is not about being constantly and wholly
partisan.
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.