Trump Now Claims He Always Knew the Coronavirus Would Be a Pandemic OT
Add Reply
Jilad
2020-03-18 17:18:45 UTC
The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans
about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.
Trump makes our PM look competent
Not even Satan could do that.

Now FUCK OFF OUT OF AMERICAN POLITICS, you exterminable shite!
Fran
2020-03-18 23:44:34 UTC
Post by Jilad
The president tried to rewrite his history with advising Americans
about the coronavirus. His own words prove him wrong.
Trump makes our PM look competent
Not even Satan could do that.
????? WTF?
Post by Jilad
Now FUCK OFF OUT OF AMERICAN POLITICS, you exterminable shite!
You are THE most amazingly stupid, fuckwitted, ignorant, juvenile and
hypocritical retard.

YOU, have posted into the AUSTRALIAN politics group telling dechucka to
get out of an INTERNATIONAL newsgroup. That shows what an ignorant
hypocite you are.

You are too stupid to read the name of talk.politics.guns and ' figure
out that group is neither an AMERICAN group, nor even an AMERICAN
POLITICS group.

Fuck off yourself you ignorant and stupid moron.
Dechucka
2020-03-18 23:49:54 UTC
You are too stupid to read the name of talk.politics.guns and ' figure
out that group is neither an AMERICAN group, nor even an AMERICAN
POLITICS group.
Fuck off yourself you ignorant and stupid moron.
It's smarter than me ;-) so it's gone in the big k/f in both ngs
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-19 00:04:57 UTC
You are too stupid to read the name of talk.politics.guns and ' figure
out that group is neither an AMERICAN group, nor even an AMERICAN
POLITICS group.
Fuck off yourself you ignorant and stupid moron.
It's smarter than me ;-) so it's gone in the big k/f in both ngs
It's no smarter than our village idiot, but at least that idiot is ours.
But I've decided to take a leaf out of your book - he's boring and a
retard and I have better things to do with my time.
Ördög
2020-03-19 00:38:39 UTC
Idiotic septic Yank
Post by Fran
You are too stupid to read the name of talk.politics.guns and ' figure
out that group is neither an AMERICAN group, nor even an AMERICAN
POLITICS group.
Fuck off yourself you ignorant and stupid moron.
It's smarter than me ;-) so it's gone in the big k/f in both ngs
It's no smarter than our village idiot, but at least that idiot is ours.
But I've decided to take a leaf out of your book - he's boring and a
retard and I have better things to do with my time.
I agree. As far as I am concerned cross-posting septic trolls should all
be kill-filed immediately, and I don't care what kind of agenda they
push, be it Trump-lover crap, Republican alt-right insanity or desperate
Democrats' fight back.
It is not that I would have something against a decent political
discussion about US internal and US-Australian relations with sane
posters but there are definitely none to found in talk.politics.guns
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-03-19 03:09:29 UTC
Idiotic septic Yank
Post by Fran
[...]
:-)) Indeed - it's always good to find an American who is interested
and has some understanding of their system but sadly most seem to just
be rusted on to one side or other in a similar fashion as Henry/Harry ??
Briggs and have no clue about how their system works.
Henry Briggs
Fran, time for you and WogDog to get a room together!
Petzl
2020-03-21 01:19:17 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
) Indeed - it's always good to find an American who is interested and
has some understanding of their system but sadly most seem to just be
rusted on to one side or other in a similar fashion as Henry/Harry ??
Briggs and have no clue about how their system works.
Fran, time for you and WogDog to get a room together!
Wu-Flu, been a safe cure since Malaria medication became available.

Trump has been trying to get this used for months but rejected by
America's "Quid pro quo" Democrat's would rather people being killed
than cured!

Clive Palmer gave a million dollars so this cure should be available
this week in your local Hospital
https://is.gd/L3KVHv
Professor David Paterson has this down to two medications.
One of the two medications is a HIV drug, which has been superseded by
“newer generation” HIV drugs, and the other is an anti-malaria drug
called chloroquine which is rarely used and “kept on the shelf now”
due to resistance to malaria.
Both medications are safe for use and available in Australia - one
treats malaria, the other HIV.
Good exists all around us and sometimes those that the media love to hate, are the ones actually contributing to their community and helping those in need. It is unfortunate that the media choose to ignore this, and continue their hate attacks on these people.

Two days after the devastating 911 attacks, Donald Trump sent over 200 workers to Ground Zero, to help find and identify victims. He contributed to Americans well before he had Presidential aspirations but you will not be able to find any substantial reporting on this by mainstream media.

Trump must be congratulated for keeping his election promises,
a rarity in modern politics.
The paradox of his administration is why senior people have
been appointed who do not support his bold anti-establishment
policy agenda,especially in winding back
USA foreign intervention
Dechucka
2020-03-21 03:57:34 UTC
Wu-Flu, been a safe cure since Malaria medication became available.
So no more deaths, excellent
Fran
2020-03-21 06:24:15 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
) Indeed - it's always good to find an American who is interested and
has some understanding of their system but sadly most seem to just be
rusted on to one side or other in a similar fashion as Henry/Harry ??
Briggs and have no clue about how their system works.
Fran, time for you and WogDog to get a room together!
??????? I only mentioned you and some unnamed American in my post so
your fantasy makes no sense

Jilad
2020-03-19 17:47:24 UTC
Post by Jilad
Now FUCK OFF OUT OF AMERICAN POLITICS, you exterminable shite!
You are THE most
I have warned you.

Be careful.