Wuhan: What the news channels aren't reporting
Byker
2020-01-25 19:30:11 UTC
The MSM is too busy reporting the Trump impeachment:

Overworked doctors freaking out @ 2:39

50-mile traffic jams of people fleeing to Shanghai @ 4:58

Just like in "Contagion" @ 6:36 and 7:10

"I am Chinese from Wuhan, no one can leave the city or enter the city, total
cases is 170 dead, over 5,000 infected.

"We cannot leave the city anymore, we cannot allow others to enter the city,
the army guarding all exit-entry point. All forms of mass transit have been
locked-down, including the airport, they will let us all die here.

"I'm seen soldiers in full hazmat suits here in Hanyang, from my second
floor apartment window, they are spraying something fluid on the street via
large trucks using water cannons.

"Using VPN, here it is not allowed to talk-criticize about the virus, jail
sentence is sure if one does..."
Oleg Smirnov
2020-01-25 20:46:59 UTC
Post by Byker
"I am Chinese from Wuhan, no one can leave the city or enter the city, total
cases is 170 dead, over 5,000 infected.
"We cannot leave the city anymore, we cannot allow others to enter the city,
the army guarding all exit-entry point. All forms of mass transit have been
locked-down, including the airport, they will let us all die here.
"I'm seen soldiers in full hazmat suits here in Hanyang, from my second
floor apartment window, they are spraying something fluid on the street via
large trucks using water cannons.
"Using VPN, here it is not allowed to talk-criticize about the virus, jail
sentence is sure if one does..."
In the recent years, when some few accidents happened in
Russia, the Kiev-funded bot farms were active to spread
various horrific fake news intended to instigate panic.
Byker
2020-01-26 23:24:38 UTC
In the recent years, when some few accidents happened in Russia, the
Kiev-funded bot farms were active to spread various horrific fake news
intended to instigate panic.
Traditionally, panics in China associated with disasters meant the end of
one dynasty and the beginning of another (the "Mandate of Heaven")...