the Hon Peter Garret AM MP , visits Adelaide Mosque
kangarooistan
2009-10-10 19:09:30 UTC
THE HON PETER GARRETT AM MP

MINISTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, HERITAGE AND THE ARTS

TRANSCRIPT

ANNOUNCEMENT OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN HERITAGE PROJECTS
UNDER THE $650 MILLION JOBS FUND
ADELAIDE MOSQUE, ADELAIDE

SATURDAY 10 OCTOBER, 2009

GARRETT: Thanks for coming down to this really important Adelaide City
Mosque this morning as we announce a further round of support for
heritage projects under the Government’s Jobs Fund.

I am really pleased that we are able to recognise the distinctive
contribution that the Islamic community, through this mosque, has
made. This is an important building not only for the community itself
but also for the cultural heritage and history of South Australia.

The Adelaide Mosque was built in 1888, and is the oldest mosque in
Australia.There was a bush built rough " mud Mosque at Marree then
called Hergott Springs a few years earlier built by and for the
Caelleers from the inland district Its original four minarets were
added in 1903.

Muslims from as far away as Broken Hill and Kalgoorlie gathered at
least once a year at the Adelaide Mosque, usually for the Fast of
Ramadan. In 1890 it was reported that 80 Afghans were present to
observe this important festival.

Islam was introduced to Australia in the 1860s with the arrival of the
first cameleers, brought to Australia to handle recently introduced
camel teams. Thomas Elder brought 124 camels and 31 handlers to South
Australia in 1865, establishing a stud at Beltana. The handlers came
to be known as 'Afghans' or 'Syrians' although they were actually from
various countries, including Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Adelaide_Mosque

also of interest

A Road to Mecca: The Journey of Muhammad Asad

Sunday 11 October 2009 22:15 / 10.15pm , ABC TV
A Road to Mecca: The Journey of Muhammad Asad

In the 1920s Austrian Leopold Weiss left his Jewish roots and
converted to Islam and became one of the most important Muslims of the
20th century. He was an advisor to the king’s court in Saudi Arabia
and later translated the Qur’an. He became a co-founder of Pakistan
and finally an ambassador to the United Nations.
http://www.abc.net.au/compass/comingup.htm

A very Busy week in Adelaide

Guess WHY International science centre is opening in Adelaide

Posted Thu Oct 8, 2009 7:34am AEDT

Science centre opened by Duke of Kent

Science centre opened by Duke of Kent (ABC News)

* Video: New national science centre opens Adelaide (ABC News)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/08/2707915.htm
* Map: Adelaide 5000

The VERY first international branch has opened of a world-renowned
science research centre, the Royal Institution of Great Britain. and
GUESS why they choose ADELAIDE South Australia , to open a NEW RI ,
after 200 years of only have ONE office its perfectly natural they
chose ADELAIDE for the second office , to all those who examine the
facts with an open mind

The Royal Institution has been a centre for scientific research for
two centuries and will now have a centre in the former Adelaide Stock
Exchange building.

The Duke of Kent performed the official opening.

The centre's inaugural director, Professor Gavin Brown, says it will
TRY to raise awareness of science. sadly most sheeple are to busy
watching football replays to EVER notice anything of REAL importance

"We want to design something which draws upon the more than 200 years'
tradition and success of the Royal Institution in Great Britain but is
adaptive to our time and our place in Australia," he said.

Professor Brown says the centre will feature exhibits and host
scientific debates.

"We've also equipped it with absolute state-of-the-art audio-visual
etcetera so we can beam stuff out from Adelaide to the rest of
Australia or indeed the world.

INDEED it is state of the art conference rooms , beautifully restored
too , centrally located too , now all we need if some funds for the
cutting edge of research in the backrooms where the REAL discoveries
are made , now they the public window to the world has been built , a
few dollars spent funding the workers researching in tin sheds with
dirt floors , who actually bring forth the latest discoveries fo the
media junkies and public can enjoy
the champagne launches

"We're going to arrange to have scientists communicate with the public
direct so we'll stage all of that, we'll make sure that people get a
sense of the excitement of what's going on in science and the risks
and the ethical issues that arise."

Wont be long now till the EXPERTS eventually discover the Turin
Papyrus Gold Mine is actually located in South Australia less than an
hours drive from the new science exchange building

Turin Papyrus Map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Turin Papyrus is an ancient Egyptian map, generally considered
the oldest surviving map of topographical interest from the ancient
world ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin_Papyrus_Map
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin_Papyrus_MapP
Bob Hawke
2009-10-10 21:50:09 UTC
This is Sharia law

Let the Archbishop of Canterbury witness this and see if he still wants to
cooperate with Islam!

The British National Party

Search for: Go

News Archive

Hundreds of Liverpool girls mutilated in forced circumcisions - claim!

By News Team ? February 9, 2008 ? Email this post ? Print this post ? Post
a comment

The Liverpool Echo has performed a great public service by publishing a
story on the taboo subject of forced female circumcision as practiced by
some ethnic minority groups on Merseyside.

According to the Echo:

"AFRICAN tribal elders are being flown into the UK to mutilate young
Liverpool girls in a "heartbreaking" cultural tradition. Health officials
today revealed girls aged between four and 11 are also being taken abroad
during school holidays to be illegally circumcised.

Gynaecologists at Liverpool's Alder Hey children's hospital said they had
seen young girls suffering complications after undergoing female genital
mutilation (FGM). In extreme cases, young girls can die of complications.

"There are certain communities and ethnic groups within Liverpool where 90%
of the women will have been subjected to this procedure."

The full shocking story may be read: here.

Distribute this article to the following Websites...

Hide Sites

Discussion

35 comments for "Hundreds of Liverpool girls mutilated in forced
circumcisions - claim!"

Ignore it. If we help highlight this problem, it will be yet more of our
resources being spent on a bloody foreign problem. I can see not only the
NHS and Liverpool council wasting time on this, but lottery money being
diverted to it as well.

Remember, lottery money can be spent on culturally exclusive stuff ONLY if
it's exclusively for ethnic minorities.

Case in point, tourist boards being told that not enough ethnic people use
them, yet a Hindu group wins lottery money so different Hindus don't
discriminate against each other! Marvellous, let's discriminate against
whites, so that Hindus don't discriminate against each other!

What a bizarre country we live in.

Posted by hrhdtr | February 9, 2008, 6:50 pm

I'm surprised that the loonies in Whitehall have not allowed female
circumcision on the NHS.

Ed Says: Give them time, give them time!

Posted by Mister J | February 9, 2008, 7:05 pm

They're hardly "Liverpool girls" are they. They should all be deported back
to Somali.

Posted by neversurrender | February 9, 2008, 7:13 pm

Like everything else it's swept under the carpet by the government as
something that "doesn't happen" to pacify the ethnic voters. There was a
documentary about this a couple of years ago which was very graphic and
quite horrendous to say the least. How anyone can mutilate their own
children is beyond belief but there again these people come from a backward
society and we are supposed to treat them as our equals in our own country?
Count me out on that score.

Posted by This is my country | February 9, 2008, 7:26 pm

I understand this operation has been carried out on the NHS in certain areas
for years, although I also understand since people became aware and started
to ask questions the PCT's are now reluctant to authorise it. (Strange
that!)

Posted by Despairing Dan | February 9, 2008, 7:47 pm

The innocent victims should be taken into care ASAP; there is no difference
between this or any other type of child abuse. Hopefully the behaviour of
the scum responsible won't be celebrates as part of Liverpool's 2008
celebration of other peoples culture festival

What's most disturbing is that this stone age stupidity is happening less
than 10 miles away from where I'm sitting writing this. It is every person
in the UK's right to enjoy their body to whatever extent that they wish; no
religious cult has any right to curtail the inaliable right of an individual
o do so

Hopefully the children abused have been transferred when fit to the
excellent children's home next door to the hospital. I'd suggest that the
BNP make some kind of donation be it financial or physical to Alder Hey
Hospital or Alder Road Children's home.

Posted by Andrdew W-G | February 9, 2008, 7:53 pm

If you are going to import people with a savage culture, why should anyone
then be surprised when they behave as savages ?

Clearly the cultural Marxists are entirely confused by the concept that
people of different ethnic and cultural values and ideals don't do things
the way their Marxist derived hand and text-books tell them that they should
act.

The point is, why are these savages here in the first place ? What does
Britain gain by their presence ? Answser: Nothing. It loses a lot, including
its civility.

Posted by Stephen Tolkinghorne | February 9, 2008, 8:17 pm

Revolting and barbaric. This mutiation has no place in a civilised society.

Needless to say the Arch Dhimmi of Canterbury, Williams, will be able to
deliver a four hour lecture on the merits of female circumcision!

Posted by Fatso | February 9, 2008, 8:47 pm

"Gynaecologists at Liverpool's Alder Hey children's hospital said they had
seen young girls suffering complications after undergoing female genital
mutilation (FGM). In extreme cases, young girls can die of complications.".

Surely it is the duty of the hospital to report such abuses to the police?
Or is a case that, once again, fear of upsetting ethnic minorities is
preventing simple justice being done by turning a blind eye to what is
nothing less than the torture of young girls?

Posted by Grumpygit | February 9, 2008, 8:53 pm

Sick. Go back to where ever you came from!

Posted by Adam | February 9, 2008, 9:12 pm

Check out this site. I thought it expresses many views that coincide with
those of the BNP. It is also a good site for news and views that the BNP
site cannot always report for reasons of space etc.

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/

Posted by Grumpygit | February 9, 2008, 11:04 pm

I agree with grumpygit. Hospitals have a duty to report signs of abuse in
children.

F.G.M. is abuse, so why are the perpetrators not vigorously rooted out and
prosecuted?

Hell! Anyone in this country not medically qualified could be imprisoned for
even touching this area, let alone mutilating it.

This is definitely not the same thing as male circumcision, which is usually
carried out for hygienic reasons.

Posted by Shaftmonde | February 9, 2008, 11:53 pm

And these people come here to do the jobs that Brits don't want to do.I can
understand why now!

Posted by nickg | February 10, 2008, 12:25 am

Yet more proof that these people didn't come here out of respect for us, our
culture and standards, or to respect us, our culture and our standards.
They're
just here for what they can get whilst carrying on in their own sweet,
savage way and to hell with what damage thay do to themselves or anyone
else. So why do we bother ourselves picking up the pieces, why don't we just
get shot of them?

Posted by John L | February 10, 2008, 8:19 am

Another example of the Politicaly Correct brigade allowing child molestation
with impunity.

Another example of "Criminals getting away with anything".

Prosecute and if guilty "DEPORT"

Posted by ianpenrhyndd | February 10, 2008, 8:32 am

How come they didn't blame straight White men in that article?

Oh sorry, by the time the Grauniad gets round to reporting it that
'omission'
will be corrected.

Posted by Green Man | February 10, 2008, 9:20 am

In line with our commitment to celebrate the enrichment of cultural
diversity, my government will be opening Female Genital Mutilation centres
on every High Street in every town. Furthermore, to assist with the
appropriation of up to four wives each for our male islamic citizens, my
government will sponsor a website where they can be matched up with
potential spouses, for whom we will also provide generous financial
benefits.

To ensure that islamic culture is not tainted by contact with our British
values, we will ensure that they retain their own laws and, consequently, we
will be providing sumptuous premises for them to dispense Allah's merciful
Sharia Law.

Public places will be set aside exclusively for stonings, executions and
amputations.

Allah Akhbar.

McBean-The-Unelected.

Posted by Lickyalips | February 10, 2008, 10:00 am

I agree with Never Surrender. They are savage and barbaric,cut the crap and
deport them back to stone age Somalia. Remember,this is England.

Posted by chrisM3 | February 10, 2008, 12:58 pm

We are filling up the UK with mutilated mental defectives. Great future for
the UK. When I am dead and gone the white children of today will curse there
parents for doing nothing and staying silent!

Posted by Brysea | February 10, 2008, 12:59 pm

Liverpool - Capital of Culture - Ha-ha-ha!

Posted by baccy_tin | February 10, 2008, 1:00 pm

It proves what we in BNP know, but the rest the dim dhimmis's are unaware
of. Or are afraid more likely to voice an opinion,in this Marxist climate of
fear.That Muslim women are not allowed to enjoy sex. But are just lumps of
sexual meat for the males to abuse at will. Great society Labour are
building! The whole of the UK is now ruled by Political Correctness which
proves the Marxists are winning. I do not think that the majority of the
population even realise they are being brain washed in this social
experiment. When they wake up it will be too late. 1984 will have arrived
and state control will prevail! Cheap imported labour kept in check for the
the Masters to reap the rewards. Keep the proll's down will be the country's
motto.

Posted by Brysea | February 10, 2008, 1:14 pm

Does the moronic Archbishop know about this? He's probably already given it
'his blessing'!

Posted by THELMA H | February 10, 2008, 3:55 pm

This abhorrent, barbaric practice has been going on in Britain for decades.

The solution must be draconian.

I am not religious, but the bible says 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a
tooth.'

In that case, whenever it can be proved that someone has deliberately
mutilated a child in this manner, his penis should be amputated. This should
be done without the benefit of anaesthetic, of course, just as the little
girls are 'operated' on.

And then get them on the next plane out of here.

Wishful thinking, of course, but one can dream.

Posted by southernbelle | February 10, 2008, 5:41 pm

Absolutely disgusting. Par for the course.

'I'm surprised that the loonies in Whitehall have not allowed female
circumcision on the NHS.' How about hymen repairs? Can do.

How are we going to get rid of these people?

Posted by apendragon | February 10, 2008, 6:49 pm

I agree absolutely with southernbelle but I'm not sure about leaving the
testticles on!

I'm not too sure about apendragon'e reference to them as people either.
They're
anthropoid

apes right enough but creatures

capable of this barabaric savagery,

quite apart from their abject failure to advance in any scientific,
technological or socially advantageous way proves conclusively that their
carriage on the evolutionary train became

decoupled and was shunted into a siding thousands of years ago.

What the hell are we doing, having

them here, otherwise than as zoological exhibits?

Posted by Noel | February 10, 2008, 10:57 pm

The actual iSLUMic purpose of this barbaric practise is being overlooked. It
is designed to stop the female of the islamic species from enjoying a bit of
the other. It's OK for the bearded variety to get orgasmic about these
things but don't let having a female orgasm get in the way of all things
Islam.

The Baby Factories (that is most muslim women) mustn't know about the joys
of sex. I don't know which is worse; the bearded variety, or the often
veiled ones who let themselves be ****ed for a baby making, Islamic cause!
Ravaged by a bearded, unwashed, unwanted, (not) chosen hubby and denied even
the pleasure of it!

Having this muslum lot loose on our streets, is like having a travelling
circus in town when all the lions and tigers have escaped - highly dangerous
and hunters the only real solution.

Posted by Winston | February 11, 2008, 12:03 am

Multicultural enrichment at its worse.My feelings would be
uniculturalism.One culture,the traditional British one, if forigners come to
Britain they should assimilate or go.In my house you live by my rules,you
dont apply your own!If you want sharia,genital mutilation,ritual islamic
buggery of your sons and daughters,bride burning,forced marrage,honor
killings(infanticide)and all these other cultural enrichments go back to
your third world excrement hole and practise your "superior
culture"there!!If
you wish to live in the UK for a better life for you and your kids,dont
bring all the backward savage traditions from your backward homeland.If you
like backward why move to an advanced country!!!???

Posted by pauli007001 | February 11, 2008, 12:30 am

Not a word from the Feminists, Womens Lobby, reason ? Because it's not
something they can blame Western European Men for so they are stuck for an
opinion..

I know All Western Europeans should unite, men and women but Women need to
wake up about the Brainwashing directed at them which is Destroying our
Society and they are allowing to happen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7373201783240489827&q=education%2Billuminati&hl=en

http://www.savethemales.ca/130302.html

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/gloria_steinem-feminism.htm

Wake up Ladies Please, We need all hands on Deck working in Unison.

Western Christian Based Family centred Society or Sharia Law, hangings
flggingsd, Enforced Circumcision / Marriage, it's that simple.

60,000 Per yr.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/241221.stm

AntiFamily Subversion

http://www.savethemales.ca/000691.html

Posted by royalecraig | February 11, 2008, 9:39 am

This has horrified me for years and to have a man penetrate you when you
have no sexual feelings must be a living hell.

What is worse, I saw on t.v. a Pakistani man saying they are avoiding these
women because they are not interested in sex and calling them 'table tops'
because the mutilation is often done on a table.

Posted by carolfarrell | February 11, 2008, 11:15 am

If it is a widespread problem, why no widespread prosecutions? A
straightforward child protection issue if ever there was one, it should be
dealt with by public criminal proceedings and deportation of the offenders
wherever possible. Medical professionals have a duty to report child abuse
where they suspect it, and a clitoridectomy without anaesthetic is fairly
abusive, I should imagine. It's no good tolerating barbarity like this in
pursuit of a pipe dream of multicultral harmony. We don't want this in
Britain. Out! Out! Out!

Posted by MayHawk | February 11, 2008, 11:39 am

Are they even white girls?

Posted by muzzyno1 | February 11, 2008, 12:02 pm

We can all write about how we feel about this barbaric practice, but what
about a bit of ACTION from everybody who objects to this and the operation
of any aspect of Sharia Law.

REFUSE TO BANK OR DO BUSINESS WITH ANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION THAT OFFERS
SHARIA BANKING FACILITIES.

I have done so and continually monitor my Bank for news that they may do the
"Sharia" thing.And I write to them to tell them why I use them .

Maybe the BNP could look into this and set up a data base of non-Sharia
Banks and Building Societies.If enough of us do that and suggest to our
friends and relatives that they should do the same, then maybe the idea will
spread to include retail outlets which sell Halal meat for example.

So come on all you frantic e-mailers out there, phone your bank and
fast-food restaurant. Show these Muslim lovers how you intend to "Vote with
your feet".

Posted by jamesct | February 11, 2008, 2:50 pm

A misleading headline, "Hundreds of Liverpool Girls Mutilated . . . "
they're
not "Liverpool" girls; they're members of an unwanted, unwelcome ethnic
group; frankly, I dont care what sort of unspeakable perversions these
people perform on one-another; they should n't be here in the first place.

Posted by Askari | February 12, 2008, 1:37 am

This practice is assault causing actual bodily harm and should be
investigated more readily by the authorities, the children and their parents
should be sent back to their DNA homeland upon their conviction, why,
because its not our problem.

I am 100% behind jamesct lets start voting with our money.

The government spend millions trying to attract the 1.5 mil muslim vote, but
ignore the 2+ mil

BNP(and growing) voters

Posted by Sean Lovell | February 12, 2008, 2:54 am

jamesct#

well said lets do and not just talk about doing!

action now!

Posted by Ancient Briton | February 12, 2008, 10:31 am

Post a comment
Gary Renzetti
2009-10-10 23:17:28 UTC
Post by Bob Hawke
This is Sharia law
Let the Archbishop of Canterbury witness this and see if he still wants to
cooperate with Islam!
WTF does this barbaric practice have to do with any of the groups you
posted it to? We all know that it happens, we all agree that it's
disgusting and savage, and hopefully we'd all bang up anyone caught
committing such horrors in all of the countries you posted to.
So, what's your point?
Post a comment
Bob Hawke
Reply to Malcom Fabian = kangarooistan = mooslime troll.
Gary Renzetti
2009-10-11 02:41:37 UTC
Post by Bob Hawke
Post by Gary Renzetti
Post by Bob Hawke
This is Sharia law
Let the Archbishop of Canterbury witness this and see if he still wants to
cooperate with Islam!
WTF does this barbaric practice have to do with any of the groups you
posted it to? We all know that it happens, we all agree that it's
disgusting and savage, and hopefully we'd all bang up anyone caught
committing such horrors in all of the countries you posted to.
So, what's your point?
Reply to Malcom Fabian = kangarooistan = mooslime troll.
Point taken, but this crap isn't a Muslim thing; it's a Somali/Ethiopian
tribal savagery thing and has bugger-all to do with religion. I'd bet
that it horrifies most muzzies as much as it horrifies everybody else.
Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology
2009-10-11 02:56:12 UTC
On Oct 11, 4:41 am, Gary Renzetti <***@connection.com> wrote:

While an innocent young man is roting in Tasmanian Jail, framed by the
Australian Political Criminals who are running free, as well as the
Australian Media Criminals who were part of the whole cover up !

HENCE AS ACCOMPLICES THE ABC THE AUSTRALIAN THE SMH THE AGE have their
HANDS DRIPPING FROM THE BLOOD OF THE PORT ARTHUR HOLOCAUST MARTYRS

( Offered to what god by the way, to the gory father YHWH, to his
eldest son Jesus Christ or to his youngest son Allah ? Wondering ! )

In any case the suffering of that innocent young man shouts to high
Heaven for revenge over the lying / murdering Antipodean Swines of
Howard & Co as well as their backing Rudd & Co accomplices of now !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Father
Gary Renzetti
2009-10-11 04:02:02 UTC
Kanga, you fruitcake!
I wrote nothing of the kind and I really don't appreciate being drawn
into your flaky flame wars. I have nothing against you or for you; I
just don't want to be involved in fights that don't concern me.
the man from havana
2009-10-11 04:29:11 UTC
the man from havana
2009-10-11 06:35:57 UTC
Post by Gary Renzetti
Kanga, you fruitcake!
I wrote nothing of the kind and I really don't appreciate being drawn
into your flaky flame wars. I have nothing against you or for you; I
just don't want to be involved in fights that don't concern me.- Hide quoted text -
kangarooistan
2009-10-11 04:24:47 UTC
On Oct 11, 1:13 pm, "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True
Kind forward of reply to Mr Kanga on another thread
Dear Mr Kanga,
Those who cover up Criminals become their accomplices & hence
Criminals themselves.
INDEED Sir JPT

Everybody who even remains silent or PERMITS their taxes to be used by
criminals is GUILTY

Unless you SCREAM 24/7 you have BLOODGUILT

granted we all need a day off to rest and need to attend to other
obligations at different times of life , we are both older men with a
long insight and foresight to see what lay ahead for the unwary

we can only warn those with the IQ to understand mate

you can NOT educate a brick wall, and its a waste of time tryin mate

I ENJOYED a nice day off with the family at the new Science Exchange ,
and new extensions on adelaide mosque look GREAT , I took my latest
batch of grandchildren to visit Great great great great great
Grandfathers grave near the Mosque , hits a real history lesson to see
who is buried on either side of him and WHO paid for his headstone is
interesting too , the jews poisoned him with arsenic in 1898 because
he was city Treasure and would not let the jews STEAL from the state
so they murdered him
President Obama is covering up Bush & his clique of Traitors to
America in the in infamous 9/11 Mass Murderers Psy Op aiming to get
the same result as the Pearl Harbour & Lusitania episode.
Prime Minister Rudd is doing likewise in preventing a Royal Inquiry
into the Port Arthur Mass Murders commissioned by Howard & Co
Government.
INDEED OBAMA is trying to cover up the western taxpayers war crimes
mate

BUT we are only able to read what they choose to publish

OBAMA has ordered every USA soldier to withdraw from Every USA base
Premier Barnett is doing likewise too in preventing a Royal Inquiry
into the massive Telfer Mine Swindle of 1000s of Boral / Narla
shareholders, right owners indeed of Telfer Mine. Burnett like his
gutless predecessors included those filth who stepped down in shame
recently ( Lawrence, Gallop, Carpenter) is establishing the legal
right of Mining Criminals to lie, murder as well to falsify the
history !
I am sorry, Mr Kanga, I have no time nor patience for traitors or
their accomplices, as well as they well tamed dogs : the US &
Australia Mass Merdias
We must be patient mate

If we jamb the TRUTH down the sheeples throats they will CHOKE

We need to spoon feed them TRUTH slowly so they dont CHOKE on the
hard bits

we KNOW the TRUTH and need to teach the ' children " in language they
understand

You need to teach babies tiny lessons , spoon fed in puree form they
can digest

they simply can not digest big meaty topics mate

EVENTUALLY when the ' growup ' they can then ,manage the BIG ISSUES
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
OBAMA admits the war is OVER

Islam won the war long ago but he can not tell the western taxpayers
yet as they will RIOT and burn the western countries rich people on
the spot like in the French Revolution

OBAMA must TRY and prevent the death of hundreds of millions of rich
white christians and jews if he can if he simply admits the USA and
Israel are doomed , he MUST tell them SLOWLY so they dont CHOKE or
RIOT

We need to finish the planning of hundreds of new cities for after the
sea levels rise by many many meters in the VERY near future and the
100 million refugees about to arrive in australia

no to mention the FLOOD of new evidences of the ANCIENT MINING
activity that emerge faster and faster every day now, no point
telling the christians and jews any more for now , i have rolled gold
evidence and its useless to try and convince fools , ill wait until
its all laid out on video so even christians and jews can see the
LARGEST mine in ALL HISTORY is indeed in South Australia , and we
wqill one day share a cuppa in quiet as th EXPERTS pop champagne at
the media release of the Video

kanga
=====
Bob Hawke
2009-10-11 04:41:09 UTC
Two Kooks - Le-Turd and Malcom Fabian - hardly any neurons, to think of or
with, between them.

Le-Turd - "The French Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey".
Bob Hawke
2009-10-10 22:02:15 UTC
Understanding Muhammad
by Ali Sina (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/reader/0980994802?%5Fencoding=UTF8&ref%5F=sib%5Fdp%5Fpt#reader

Product Description
Why are some Muslims intolerant, violent and supremacist? Why do they bully?
What spurs them to riot and murder over the silliest things? To understand
Muslims, one must understand their prophet. This psychobiography seeks to
unveil the mystery of the prophet of Islam. Historians tell us Muhammad used
to withdraw to a cave, spending days wrapped in his thoughts. He heard bells
ringing and had ghostly visions. He thought he was demon possessed, until
his wife reassured him he had become a prophet. Convinced of his status, he
was intolerant of those who rejected him, assassinated those who criticized
him, raided, looted, and massacred entire populations. He reduced thousands
to slavery, raped, and allowed his men to rape female captives. All of this,
he did with a clear conscience and a sense of entitlement. He was
magnanimous toward those who admired him, but vengeful toward those who did
not. He believed he was the most perfect human creation and the universe's
raison d'être. Muhammad was no ordinary man. This book ventures beyond the
stories. Focusing on the "why" rather than the "what," it unravels the
mystique of one of the most enigmatic and influential men in history. Islam
is Muhammadanism. Muslims worship and emulate Muhammad. Only by
understanding him can one know what makes them tick. Understanding Muhammad
begins with a brief history of his life. Muhammad had a loveless childhood.
He then passed to the care of relatives who took pity on him and spoiled
him. As the result he developed narcissistic personality disorder, a trait
that made him a megalomaniac bereft of conscience. Muhammad believed in his
own cause. Even when he lied, he felt entitled and justified to do so.
Thanks to another mental illness, namely temporal lobe epilepsy, the prophet
of Islam had vivid hallucinations he interpreted as mystical and divine
intimations. He also suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder, causing
his fixations on numbers, rituals and stringent rules. In the addition, he
suffered from acromegaly, a disease caused by excessive production of a
growth hormone resulting in large bones and odd facial features. The
combination of his psychological disorders and his unusual physiognomy made
him a phenomenon that set him apart from ordinary people. His uneducated
followers interpreted his differences as signs of his prophethood. Like
devotees of all cults, they rose to champion his cause with dedication. By
defying death and butchering others they made Islam the world's second
largest religion, now the biggest threat to world peace. The author argues
that Islam is incompatible with democracy and human rights, and the only way
to avert the clash between barbarity and civilization, and a world disaster,
is to expose its fallacy and demystify it. "Muslims must be weaned from
Islam for humanity to live in peace," says Ali Sina.

See also: http://www.faithfreedom.org/2009/05/24/understanding-muhammad/

A Bold and Daring Masterpiece! The hallmark of a seminal work is that it
crystallizes into a single, overpowering coherence its reader's dark
suspicions, ephemeral unease, and penumbral stirrings. Understanding
Muhammad introduces an organizing principle into what hitherto appeared to
be utter mayhem and lethal chaos. Ali Sina's book offers an explanatory
scheme. One "a-ha" moment chases another as things fall into place and a
causative chain emerges leading all the way from medieval founder to his
current day followers and emulators. This blood-curdling tome is a sweeping,
thought-provoking, and thrilling historical panorama that weaves seamlessly
insights from numerous disciplines: history, mental health, theology, and
more. [Dr. Sam Vaknin author of "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism

And at: http://www.faithfreedom.org/the-challenge/

The Challenge
Sina's Challenge to Muslims
I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who sometimes beg me, and
sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider both, pleading and
bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad baculum and argumentum ad
misericordiam are both logical fallacies.

If you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as
a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically. Not
only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam is a true
religion. I will also pay $50,000 U.S. dollars to anyone who can disprove
any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made against Muhammad. I
accuse Muhammad of being:

a narcissist
a misogynist
a rapist

a pedophile
a lecher
a torturer

a mass murderer
a cult leader
an assassin

a terrorist
a mad man
a looter

I have debated with many Muslims. Their defense of Islam can be summarized
in two categories:

a- Denial of the authenticity of Islamic sources that report the stories of
crimes of Muhammad (example: debate with Edip Yukssel, a leader of the
Submitters)

b- Moral relativism and situational ethics, e.g., "In those days,
pedophilia, assassination, rape, raid, pillage, massacre and lying, were
common practices, so Muhammad is innocent because he did what everyone else
was doing." Muslims even go as far as to question the legitimacy of the
Golden Rule to claim I do not have any basis to condemn Muhammad. In other
words, who can say what is good and what is evil? That is up to the
messenger of God to decide. (Example: debate with Yamin Zakaria)

These are the main two arguments that Muslims present in defense of Islam.
Any rational person can see they are logical fallacies.

These charges are irrefutable. You simply can't disprove them because they
are reported in Islamic sources and as such they are as good as confession.
You can't acquit a criminal after he has confessed, unless you plead
insanity, which is my point.

Muslims often ask: "Who will judge whether or not an attempt to disprove
your accusations against Muhammad and Islam, was successful?" The readers
will be the jury. It is not difficult to see which side is right once both
arguments are presented without one side fearing the other. I will publish
the debates in this site. My opponents are also encouraged to publish them
in any Islamic site. Please note that I will not accept face to face
debates. The debates must be in writing.

Edit 2007/07/29

The above challenge was issued in 2001 and it hasn't been met yet. See the
debates I had with Muslims. Also see the pathetic attempt of some Muslims
trying to refute me here , here, here and here. Is that all the Muslim
world can offer? Where are the scholars of Islam? Why such an important
task is left to a bunch of amateurs who actually do more damage to Islam?
Isn't it time that the real scholars come forth and refute my charges?

The truth is that several of the people that debated me were real scholars,
such as the eminent Pakistani scholar Mr. Javed Ahmed Ghamidi and his
disciple Dr. Khalid Zaheer. This debate is a must read and is available for
download. Dr. Zaheer is a learned man, a moderate Muslim and a good human
being. I have utmost respect for him.

As of this date (2007), I will no longer debate with people who want to
debate anonymously. I only debate with reputable scholars. I made this
decision because often, Muslims moved by their faith and zealotry, but with
little knowledge of Islam, challenge me to debate. They rehash the same
tried and refuted arguments that bore everyone and disappear. Then, other
Muslims, either accuse me of fabricating those debates or pooh-pooh my
opponents for not being scholars.

As of this day, I am also doubling the reward. If you are not a reputable
scholar, you can still win the prize. All you have to do is persuade a
scholar to debate with me. If he (she) disproves my charges or can prove
that Muhammad was a prophet of God, both you and he (she) will be rewarded
$50,000 dollars each. This is to encourage you to write to your admired
scholar and convince them that Islam is in danger and that it is their duty
to defend it. Once you write to invite someone, please CC a copy to us for
announcing the invitation. Our email is faithfreedom2 (at) gmail.com

Yes, Islam is in grave danger. Never, since its inception, Islam has faced a
threat as serious as this. Today, millions of ex-Muslims are questioning the
claimed truth of Islam, can make their criticisms heard worldwide, and
unlike before, not fear for their lives. As long as these questions are not
answered, this trend is only bound to continue, until the trickle becomes a
torrent and the fall of Islam becomes obvious. In the past, the critics of
Islam briefly shined like lamps in darkness, only to be put out by winds of
persecution. What is happening today can be likened to the break of the
dawn. Darkness has no chance in front of this much light. Muslims are
waking up and leaving Islam like never before. A spiritual and intellectual
revolution is underway. This is the century of enlightenment of the
benighted Muslims. The giant is finally awakening. The days of Islam are
numbered. This demon of hate and ignorance will be slain by the hands of
its own primary victims. The unity of mankind and the world peace are
around the corner.

Please advertise this challenge. Every Muslim must see it. This is like
throwing water on their fire. Nothing will dampen their zeal more than the
realization that among a billion Muslims there is not a single scholar who
can prove the wild claims of Muhammad, nor acquit him of these grave
charges. This unmet challenge has a sobering effect on them. They can make
any excuse, such as, I am not worth their response, that there have been
greater men than me who opposed Islam, or that I have been refuted already,
but they will not be able to fool themselves. The more this challenge is
circulated, the more Muslims will be forced to remain silent and doubt
Islam. Do not undermine the psychological effect of this impossible
challenge.

Sincerely

Ali Sina
kangarooistan

kangarooistan
2009-10-11 01:06:38 UTC
Post by kangarooistan
[...]
When western media start telling the TRUTH and ADMIT OBAMA has ordered
a complete withdrawal of ALL USA troops from every country on earth
the
sheeple will eventually work out WHY Obama got the peace prize

Western Media can not tell the sheeple that ALL USA troops ARE BEING
WITHDRAWN ASAP , as a complete retreat is underway , on every front ,
we no longer hear the WAR DRUMS beating over North Korea , Iran ,
Sudan , Zimbabwe , Burma , Iraq and even the TALIBAN have now been
ACCEPTED as rulers in Afghanistan

ISLAM WON THE WAR , Israel is DOOMED , PEACE is now unstoppable

Its only after ALL USA troops are safe the media can ADMIT the west
lost the war LONG AGO

Western taxpayers are completely bankrupt and completely defeated ,
but
they can NOT admit it until the troops are all safely back home

Like the retreat from Gallipoli / Dardanelles was kept QUITE well
after the troops had all been evacuated , and the LEADER who ordered
the retreat was seen as a HERO endlinga FAILED battle , in 1914 , the
entire WAR has now finally been abandoned as all western countries can
no longer BORROW money , to continue o defend ISRAEL is now pointless
and DOOMED after nearly a century of wasting every last dollar every
western taxpayer has AND borrow against western childrens FUTURE
earnings , the bitter end has FINALLY arrived and total defeat has
been acknowledged by OBAMA behind closed doors

It TOOK a very brave LEADER to admit DEFEAT , sadly the sheeple cant
hear about it for months until troops are ALL out , and the media
spin doctors can create some smoke screens and myths to hide western
defeats as best they can

kanga
=====

kangarooistan
2009-10-11 05:20:34 UTC

Post by kangarooistan
[...]
Stephen Murray-Smith Memorial Lecture 2009: The Challenges of Nuclear
Disarmament

|Sunday 5pm
repeated midnight Sunday and 4am Friday
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/

Two weeks ago Iran announced that they had testfired medium and short
range missiles that had sufficient range to strike Israel, parts of
Europe and American bases in the Persian Gulf.

This came days after the US President had addressed the UN General
Assembly, calling for all nations to adopt the nuclear non-
proliferation treaty. The president also announced that he was
cancelling plans to build a missile shield over Eastern Europe.

Before these events happened Gareth Evans delivered the 2009 Stephen
Murray-Smith memorial lecture at the State Library of Victoria on 14
September 2009. His theme was 'The Challenges of Nuclear Disarmament'.

Show Transcript | Hide Transcript

This is the full and unedited transcript
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2009/2709735.htm

The present reality is this. Twenty years after the end of the Cold
War there are at least 23,000 nuclear warheads still in existence,
nearly every one of them having many times the destructive power of
the bomb that devastated Hiroshima: over 9,000 of these are in the
hands of the US, around 13,000 in the hands of Russia, and around 1000
with the other nuclear-armed states: China, France, the UK, Israel,
India and Pakistan. Nearly half of all these weapons -- some 10,000 --
remain operationally deployed. And, most extraordinarily of all, over
2000 of the US and Russian weapons remain on 'hair trigger alert',
ready to be launched on warning in the event of a perceived attack,
within a decision window for each president of four to eight minutes.
Given what we now know about how many times the very sophisticated
command and control systems of the Cold War years were strained by
mistakes and false alarms, and what we both know and can guess about
how much more sophisticated cyber attacks on defence systems may get
in the years ahead, it is hard to believe that our Cold War luck can
continue in perpetuity.

In the years since the Cold War ended, moreover, we have seen the
beginnings of a breakdown in the non-proliferation system, which
despite many forebodings had held together remarkably for the first
thirty years of the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)'s existence. India
and Pakistan, who had never signed the treaty, joined the undeclared
Israel as fully-fledged nuclear-armed states in 1998, with each of
them now possessing at least 60 warheads, and in the case of Israel
maybe closer to 200. North Korea has thumbed its nose at the NPT,
purporting to walk away from it and now likely to have five or six
nuclear explosive devices, although is currently regarded as a
backslider capable of redemption rather than a fully nuclear-armed
state; and Iran, with its uranium enrichment program, probably now has
weapon-making capability if it chooses to go down that path. With
these developments all occurring in the world's most volatile regions,
with less reason to be confident about weapons security and command
systems than in the case of the longer-established nuclear powers, and
with considerable potential for what has been described as a 'cascade'
of proliferation should Iran, in particular, go over the top, the risk
of something going badly wrong here is disconcertingly high.
kangarooistan
2009-10-11 06:37:56 UTC

Horry
2009-10-14 03:01:58 UTC
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:09:30 -0700, kangarooistan wrote:

<snip>

Hey Kanga,

Why do I never hear the Islamic 'Call to Prayer' coming from the Adelaide
Mosque? Is there something wrong with my hearing, or have they stopped
doing it?
kangarooistan
2009-10-14 05:37:18 UTC
Post by Horry
<snip>
.
Post by Horry
Hey Kanga,
Why do I never hear the Islamic 'Call to Prayer' coming from the Adelaide
Mosque?  Is there something wrong with my hearing, or have they stopped
doing it?
I only attend the Adelaide Mosque on fridays , as I live in the
country ,I have no trouble hearing the call to prayer

As you may know there is a VERY high wall enclosing the Adelaide
Mosque and I dont KNOW what you can HEAR outside the courtyard ,
naturally Im there already as with MOST others we live very far from
hearing distance and need to organize well in advance and are usuallty
all there well ahead of time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_to_prayer
Horry
OK. I'm just around the corner, and I've never heard it.
kangarooistan
2009-10-14 07:29:50 UTC
Post by Horry
<snip>
.
Post by Horry
Hey Kanga,
Why do I never hear the Islamic 'Call to Prayer' coming from the
Adelaide Mosque?  Is there something wrong with my hearing, or have
they stopped doing it?
I only attend the Adelaide Mosque on fridays , as I live in the country
,I have no trouble hearing the call to prayer
As you may know there is a VERY high wall enclosing the Adelaide Mosque
and I dont KNOW what you can HEAR outside   the courtyard , naturally Im
there already as with MOST others we live very far from hearing distance
and need to organize well in advance and are usuallty all there well
ahead of time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_to_prayer
.
OK.  I'm just around the corner, and I've never heard it.
On friday about noon , go down and open the brown door in little
gilbert street and walk into the court yard and say Hello , its only
the door into the courtyard , not the mosque door , you dont need
remove your shoes , but should be modestly dressed

, they will be a bit sus until they get to know who you are and what
you want

, find a young man and introduce yourself , the young men will answer
your questions and tell you how things work , and who to speak to if
you want the call to prayer LOUDER

95% of those there will not live nearby , most are city workers and
students who are basically visitors

the regulars are so used to seeing new faces they may actually not
notice you are NEW

it seems a bit different to some western churches

You may need to make the first move and introduce yourself to a
friendly young man who may introduce you slowly to those who live
nearby , dont speak to women mate unless / until you know them ,

most "long term local South Aussie" Muslims dont live near the CBD
central Adelaide Mosque ,

You will be surprised at how many very highly qualified people attend
the Adelaide mosque , most by far are University educated
professional and very rich by my standards, Tourists and visitors ,
be warned you could embarrass yourself when talking in a small group
once you discover who they are , and at times how rich they are, it
does not show at the mosque , you can be sitting with airline pilots
and surgeons and uni lecturers and "filthy rich' business men who all
look the same , even some students from over seas own their own jets
at times are from very wealthy families , its a real eye opener once
you get to know them , often the higher educated richer Muslims ,
dress and talk VERY VERY modestly

As to the call to prayer , go out on Friday and listen , you should
hear it if you live close , 99% plus of those attending will be from
outside the city
Horry
2009-10-15 20:42:34 UTC
Post by kangarooistan
Post by Horry
<snip>
.
Post by Horry
[...]
You seem very preoccupied with money, Kanga.

Who cares?

kangarooistan
2009-10-15 07:36:53 UTC

Post by kangarooistan
[...]
Merrill Johnson commented on your link:

"I have really been busy with our nursery the last couple of days and
haven't be up to any comments. I Googled Emily Fabian as you
requested.

The text and the text with the images were truly disgusting lies.

Do other Moslem couples receive the same treatment as Emily and leo
Fabian?

We haven't heard from Emily for some time."

Do all Australians abuse women and children

or just the Christian police and magistrates
Post by kangarooistan
Another-SA Christian top cop jailed for sexual assaults
A former high-ranking police officer has been jailed for nine years
for sexually assaulting two girls.
Graham Bennett Fraser, 68, pleaded guilty to seven counts of indecent
assault against the girls, nine and 14.

The offences happened in the 1980s while Fraser was chief inspector
in
South Australia.
Post by kangarooistan
The District Court heard he made admissions to his superior when the
police department conducted an internal investigation in 1986, but the
statute of limitations back then prevented the laying of charges.
Judge David Smith said the punishment Fraser was given, a reduction of
his rank to inspector, was astonishingly inadequate.
The judge also said Fraser's justifications for his behaviour were
lame and disingenuous.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/13/2712512.htm?section=justin
Post by kangarooistan
* Steve Larkin
* October 13, 2009 - 8:29AM
A former police chief inspector has been jailed for sexually
assaulting two girls in what a judge termed "loathsome" offending.
Graham Bennett Fraser was on Tuesday imprisoned for nine years by the
South Australian District Court after pleading guilty to seven counts
of indecent assault.
Judge David Smith said Fraser's two victims were aged nine and 14 when
the sexual abuse started in 1980.
"The offending was loathsome... you exploited and harmed them for your
own sexual gratification," Judge Smith told Fraser.http://www.watoday.com.au/breaking-news-national/exsa-top-cop-jailed-...
PM - Former SA magistrate sentenced to 25 years for child sex crimes
7 Sep 2001 ... Former South Australian Magistrate Peter Liddy
continues to make Australian legal history In June he became the
first
Australian judicial pedophile arrested convicted and jailed ,now for
the rest , one by one..
.www.abc.net.au/pm/stories/s361246.htm-
Post by kangarooistan
1.
Disgraced porn addict pastor Michael Guglielmucci a porn addict

Post by kangarooistan
... THE father of disgraced pastor Michael Guglielmucci has
revealed his ... last week week admitted his two-year battle with
cancer was fake ...
www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24232365-1246,00.html- Similar -
Post by kangarooistan
2.
Christian City Church Whitehorse The Dirty Facts:
Accountability ...
.. Accountability Mike Guglielmucci Cancer Fraud ... Adelaide
Post by kangarooistan
Pastor Addicted to Porn · Adelaide Pastor Terminal illness Scam ...www.liquidpixel.biz/.../accountability-mike-guglielmucci-cancer.html-
Cached - Similar -
the man from havana
2009-10-15 08:32:43 UTC
On Oct 15, 6:36 pm, kangarooistan <***@gmail.com> wrote:

you are a vile anti australian ! Bet you enjoy your pension hideous
grub.
kangarooistan