Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
Mattb
2020-05-07 17:02:52 UTC
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest

CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.

A report from the inquiry on child sexual abuse had been released in
2017, but findings concerning Pell — who was formerly Pope Francis'
finance minister and at one time the third-highest ranking cleric in
the Vatican — had been redacted until Thursday to avoid prejudicing
juries in any future prosecutions.

The government decided to release the full report after the High Court
last month overturned convictions against Pell on charges he molested
two choirboys in a Melbourne cathedral in the late 1990s when he was
an archbishop. The 78-year-old cleric spent 13 months in prison before
being released last month.

The findings undermine Pell's criticisms of what he described as the
church's inadequate response to the global abuse crisis and concealing
its extent.

Pell, who now lives in a Sydney seminary, said in a statement that he
was "surprised by some of the views" of the inquiry about his actions.

"These views are not supported by evidence," Pell said.

The inquiry rejected Pell's evidence given by video link from Rome in
2016 that he was deceived and lied to by church officials about
Australia's worst pedophile priest, Gerald Ridsdale, and disturbed
Melbourne parish priest Peter Searson.

Ridsdale is in prison on convictions for sexually abusing boys over
three decades.

https://www.startribune.com/inquiry-pell-knew-of-abuse-by-australian-pedophile-priest/570260512/
Dechucka
2020-05-07 18:11:52 UTC
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
Patrick B
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Dechucka
2020-05-07 20:12:27 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
Mattb
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Petzl
2020-05-08 03:30:57 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
Well, it’s [the media] run by Godless Communists
who fear the religious more than anything,
as we don’t put the entirety of our faith in
hapless politicians & the state
Mattb
2020-05-08 04:12:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
Petzl
2020-05-08 07:23:00 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem

Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.

Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter in modern
history,and the fact that the world is largely ignorant and uncaring
about this fact is proof that the global media are in the hands of the
perpetrators
Dechucka
2020-05-08 08:11:40 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
and the Jews deserved to die in the Holocaust according to you. BTW the
Spanish Inquisition wasn't to keen on the Jews or protestants either. Of
course as I'm sure you don't know the Spanish Inquisition was not the
only one.

What your rant has to do with the covering-up of sex abuse, the enabling
of sex abusers and the other evil in the RCC I'm not sure
Patrick B
2020-05-08 13:57:10 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
and the Jews deserved to die in the Holocaust according to you. BTW the
Spanish Inquisition wasn't to keen on the Jews or protestants either. Of
course as I'm sure you don't know the Spanish Inquisition was not the
only one.
What your rant has to do with the covering-up of sex abuse, the enabling
of sex abusers and the other evil in the RCC I'm not sure
Go after the larger number of sex abusers. Step fathers, coaches,
teachers, and civil servants. You'll get a lot more abusers and
identify many times the victims.
Mattb
2020-05-08 16:28:41 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
To Patrick Barker RCC priest have the right to rape kids in Jesus
name. Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give
last rites, all before washing their hands.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:45:00 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Patrick B
2020-05-08 22:41:04 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:43:32 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
The question remains Are you 'Patdick' misrepresenting ' "Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '?
Fran
2020-05-09 04:29:14 UTC
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick.  Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
He's not the only person to have a genuine and reasonable gripe bout
Patrick. Patrick is an apologist for paedophile priests
Yep.
Patrick B
2020-05-09 13:25:03 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
The question remains Are you 'Patdick' misrepresenting ' "Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '?
Patrick doesn't misrepresent anything.
He calls em like he sees em.
Every single time.

Mattb
2020-05-09 03:11:53 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I'd say Patrick, Duke and Rod all three do that.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Sad thing is some like Patrick think they should cover it,up and
enable.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:26:15 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I'm for going after all abusers wherever they are. However I'm also
believe that those people in organisations that covered-up the abuse and
worse allowed that abuse to continue/enable them e.g. Harrington case in
Tas should be brought to justice.
Mattb
2020-05-08 16:27:03 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth. Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
You do know the inquisitions went on for centuries.
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Yes they killed many as did China and the Catholic Church.
Ned Latham
2020-05-08 17:56:56 UTC
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth.
Yes, it is. It was driven by Ferdinand and Isabella, crusading against
Islam and uniting Spain.
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.

----snip----
Petzl
2020-05-08 22:40:13 UTC
On Fri, 08 May 2020 12:56:56 -0500, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
----snip----
Correct, absolutely
You would think that some would get a clue.
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"
Mattb
2020-05-09 03:13:45 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth.
Yes, it is. It was driven by Ferdinand and Isabella, crusading against
Islam and uniting Spain.
I said all the inquisition, Petzl wants to limit discussion to the
Spanish inquisition
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
----snip----
Petzl
2020-05-09 03:37:02 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
Do even a little bit of research!
Muslims started invading Spain and Portugal in the early 700s. For
large periods of time muslims did not persecute christians or jews who
were free to exercise their religion.

But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.

But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.

Those who did not were expelled from Spain.

The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.

It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
European countries which banned Muslim so called “refugees”.

Hungary: 0 terror casualties
Poland: 0 terror casualties
Slovakia: 0 terror casualties
Czechia: 0 terror casualties

Only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were invaders from third world Moslem countries.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 03:43:27 UTC
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
So the Christians are just as bad as the Moslem's you despise. I've been
telling you this for ages so it is great you've come over to the light
side from the darkness of your bigotry and racism
Mattb
2020-05-09 04:57:55 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
Do even a little bit of research!
Muslims started invading Spain and Portugal in the early 700s. For
large periods of time muslims did not persecute christians or jews who
were free to exercise their religion.
You do know I was taking of all the inquisitions are you are only
about the one.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
Petzl
2020-05-09 06:19:04 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.
But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.
Those who did not were expelled from Spain.
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
<https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html>
https://is.gd/Fq5wj0

This style of invasion was started by Mohammad fleeing Mecca in AD622
to Jewish run Yathrib (Medina) to join his other "refugees" from Mecca
who were welcomed by the Jews who controlled the city.
(insurgents who Mecca found to be criminals from AD610)

Within 5 years Mohammad had driven out, executed, or enslaved every
Jew living in Yathrib/Medina.

Then conquered the Arab peninsular. Moslem's celebrate the day of
conquest AD622 as day 1 of the Islamic calendar (Hijrah).

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the
worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created! Still the
same today!

Welcomed by idiots who refuse to learn from history
New South Wales health minister Brad Hazzard, Pro-Abortionist!
Should be the one to lance the fetus larynx so no-one can hear the unborn scream.
Most do not know this is part of the abortion "procedure"
Dechucka
2020-05-09 06:45:29 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.
But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.
Those who did not were expelled from Spain.
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
And as you clearly stated previously the Christians are equally as bad,
well except, as you claimed, your God cracked a hissie about the Chinese
changing the Bible and sent SARS-Cov-19
Petzl
2020-05-09 07:51:52 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
[...]
More twisting, lying, spinning, deceit
The ONLY reason Australia and USA have done well is because of their
Christian History

Whereas Moslem countries are all kleptocratic shitholes is because of
their being raised by Islamic "values"
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 08:29:01 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
[...]
That is what you've claimed. All there and everyone who could be
bothered has seen it

snip the subject change
Ned Latham
2020-05-09 10:17:27 UTC
----snip----
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
And as you clearly stated previously
You shouldn't need lies, Dopey.
the Christians are equally as bad,
Nope. They have no qualms about massacre, but Christianity doesn't
preach it; Islam does, and has more murders to its name than all
the mass murders of the twentieth century combined. 170 million
in Africa and India alone.
well except, as you claimed, your God cracked a hissie about the
Chinese changing the Bible and sent SARS-Cov-19
More twisting, lying, spinning, deceit
The ONLY reason Australia and USA have done well is because of their
Christian History
The advances made since the Renaissance were made *in spite of*
Christianity, not because of it.
Post by Petzl
Whereas Moslem countries are all kleptocratic shitholes is because
of their being raised by Islamic "values"
True. Just like Christian countries from the Late Empire until about
the 17th century in protestant countries, later in Catholic countries.
Petzl
2020-05-08 22:38:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Often it is WWII is opinion omitting real truths,
Flogged out in books.

Same missinformation touted about the reasons for the Spanish
inquisition.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:48:27 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Often it is WWII is opinion omitting real truths,
What has WW2 got to do with the Inquisition?
Post by Petzl
Flogged out in books.
Do you still celebrate May 10, 1933?
Which misinformation is about the reasons for the inquisition.
Patrick B
2020-05-08 13:54:53 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is like saying all Irish men - world wide - are alcoholics.
Or that the world wide epidemic of black men being involved in the
criminal justice system should have better reprocussions.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:29:44 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
[...]
Not all the Catholics were involved in the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC and the enabling of the abusers to keep abusing.
Fran
2020-05-08 01:09:06 UTC
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing  by the RCC
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
Patrick B
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:50:48 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?

I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Patrick B
2020-05-08 22:43:38 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Thank you for the history lesson.
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:58:41 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Why do you think she is a 'looser'? What is a looser?
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Thank you for the history lesson.
My pleasure, I love overcoming ignorance wherever it is.
Post by Patrick B
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
His greatest child was Europe of course. When it comes to children he
was a bit like a Catholic priest in an orphanage and had heaps and heaps
of children. You have been educated, here endeth the lesson.
Fran
2020-05-09 04:36:00 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Yep.  I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
I'm neither of those mispellings. :-))
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I used to correct people when they said 'Americans are stupid'. I no
longer bother to do so.
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-)) Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).