Camilla Regina
Gregory Toomey
2005-02-10 11:30:02 UTC
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
All those who voted for the monarchy in the referendum can rejoice:

Queen Camilla of Australia.

Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.

gtoomey
ferret
2005-02-10 11:38:06 UTC
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.
gtoomey
After all this time he finally gets his trophy wife.

Or

He wanted to marry somebody just like dear old mummy.
Thus avoiding that whole incest thing.
Monty
I wonder whether he will follow the precedent and abdicate.
dechucka
abdicate from what? being the Prince of Wales?
Monty
No, but decide that he cannot become the king ;)
Insider
He never will be king if his mum obviously has anything to do with it.
Gregory Toomey
2005-02-10 11:55:17 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by Monty
Post by ferret
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.
gtoomey
After all this time he finally gets his trophy wife.
Or
He wanted to marry somebody just like dear old mummy.
Thus avoiding that whole incest thing.
I wonder whether he will follow the precedent and abdicate.
abdicate from what? being the Prince of Wales?
Yup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_of_the_United_Kingdom

gtoomey
Insider
2005-02-10 12:39:35 UTC
Post by Gregory Toomey
Post by dechucka
Post by Monty
Post by ferret
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.
gtoomey
After all this time he finally gets his trophy wife.
Or
He wanted to marry somebody just like dear old mummy.
Thus avoiding that whole incest thing.
I wonder whether he will follow the precedent and abdicate.
abdicate from what? being the Prince of Wales?
Yup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_of_the_United_Kingdom
gtoomey
Or will Charlie's stated wish of turning into Camilla's tampon finally come
true?
infidel
2005-02-10 17:06:19 UTC
"Insider" <***@corkus.com> wrote in message news:bCIOd.155199$***@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

| "Gregory Toomey" <***@bigpond.com> wrote in message
| > dechucka wrote:
| >

| > > "Monty" <***@aus.tv> wrote in message

| > > abdicate from what? being the Prince of Wales?
| >
| > Yup.
| > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_of_the_United_Kingdom
| >
| > gtoomey
| > >>
| Or will Charlie's stated wish of turning into Camilla's tampon finally
come
| true?

He would definitely then be an 'inside her'
(sorry, couldn't help it.)
-------
FA
I.
d***@adfa.edu.au
2005-02-10 12:05:58 UTC
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.
While its possible that we may swear allegiance to King Charles one
day, when he carks it we will probably swear allegience to his son. Or
rather the position they hold as titular Head of State. Camilla, like
Phil at present, is just the monarch's spouse. She won't get a mention
in the official swearing. (Just the unofficial swearing from the ARM
that been going on since the referendum).

DM
personal opinion only
Insider
Grow up!! It's well overdue that we ditched this family of galahs.
RT
2005-02-10 13:31:04 UTC
Post by Insider
Post by d***@adfa.edu.au
She won't get a mention
in the official swearing. (Just the unofficial swearing from the ARM
that been going on since the referendum).
DM
Grow up!! It's well overdue that we ditched this family of galahs.
Now lissen, you poor simple stupid drooling ignoramus - DO THE SUMS.

At the moment we have a head of state paid for by the bloody Poms - it's
their head of state and we tag along. But you, you Einstein you, want to
build a multimillion presidential palace and siphon off bulk millions (of
our money) each year to some local dropkick who has EXACTLY the same
responsibilities of signing a few bits of paper on request.

Being as polite as possible you are a fucking idiot.

Anyone who thinks that some other country paying for your HOS costs is
anything but unbelievably fortuitous is invited to give the dribbling
"insider" a clue..................

I can see why the gummint wants a standard education test.......
<sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh>
Mango
2005-02-10 19:34:25 UTC
Post by RT
Post by Insider
Post by d***@adfa.edu.au
[...]
Parhaps you should take into account that we do pay for the Queen when she
is here and we also pay for her to keep a representative here in Australia,
providing them with a generous salary and accomodation. Some monarchists
would even have you believe that that representative is actually our Head of
State, and the Queen fills another role.
Axel VK
We don't swear allegiance to any royalty anymore. That's been removed.
b***@yahoo.com.au
2005-02-10 13:11:19 UTC
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
Just imagine the diggers swearing allegiance to that thing.
gtoomey
No like we had a clear choice.

The though of a "President" who thinks he has a "mandate" is enough to
make me as pukey as it is to think of Camilla, Charles and that Tampon
thing.

We don't need yet another politician. Here's a reality: politicians
don't improve democracy or people power. Only if we can grasp back
control from politicians and transfer it to citizen initiated referenda
or to direct people votes at the local government level will we have
any democracy.
Don H
2005-02-10 17:14:15 UTC
Poor old Charles, basically a decent sort of chap, he should have married
Camilla years ago, when he had the chance. His marriage to Di was arranged
by the grandmothers, I understand, and the disparity in age wasn't a good
sign. Then there was Camilla, still around, who may not be a beauty, but
must have character. Still, marriage vows are meant to be taken seriously.
(How's dear old Twiggy nowadays?)
The whole Monarchy versus Republic thing is really a side-show. We live
in a nominal Democracy; but really a Plutocracy. Referendums might help,
but the basic problem remains.
Fred and Mary are due out here soon, and hopefully they've more sense than
to be jealous of each other. Their ages are similar, which helps.
=====================================
any democracy.
Diabolik
2005-02-11 00:24:15 UTC
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
Queen Camilla of Australia.
The poor old spineless prince will finally marry his real love.
If he had balls he would have done that from the start.
Walsingham
2005-02-26 03:54:06 UTC
Post by Diabolik
Post by Gregory Toomey
Prince Chucky is has announced he's about to marry Camilla Parker
Bowles. All those who voted for the monarchy in the referendum can
Queen Camilla of Australia.
The poor old spineless prince will finally marry his real love.
If he had balls he would have done that from the start.
One the most pathetic situations I have seen was during a trip to the zoo.

A group of chimpanzees in their cage running around with their arms around
each other and looking for any chance to strike at the humans _outside_ the
cage. They loped around and surreptitiously picked up small bits of dung,
then when they thought it opportune, they threw the dung at the humans.
Of course, none of it hit anyone as we were well aware of the plot, but
they went around again and again with the same old plan - failing every
time but no doubt convincing each other in a group fantasy that, `this time
it will work`!
At the end of the visit we humans left the zoo to go wherever we chose, but
the chimps stayed locked in their cage with their fantasy.
--
"Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... the only one
that can be mass-produced with unskilled labor."