Adulterers as our future Heads of State!
The Organiser
2005-03-23 01:23:15 UTC
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future point, Camilla
will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of Australia. Wooo
hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man has
no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly independent
nation.
Heretic
2005-03-23 01:34:09 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen
Camilla. In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future
point, Camilla will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of
Australia. Wooo hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man
has no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly
independent nation.
Are you serious? Your condition for being Australia's head of state is
that they don't engage in sexual congress without benefit of clergy? Of
course we should be a republic, but not for that crass reason.

When we are a republic, what would you want to have happen if the head of
state indulges his or her sexual appetites other than with their legal
partner? The answer is that what they do with their privates is none of
our business. Is it?
Mike
Spot on.
The Organiser
2005-03-23 02:28:52 UTC
So you think Charles is a fit and proper person to be Australia's head of
state???
If checks on a potential Aust Governor General revealed a similar record of
(public) infidelity to Charlie Windsor's track record then he/she would
NEVER be appointed to the role. The whole world knows that Charlie was
having sex out of marriage pretty much from the start. Do you think an
Aussie with a similar background would be appointed as our GG? Of course
they wouldn't, so why should Aussies have to put up with Charlie?

Roll on the republic. The British are stuck with him but we have a choice.
Dump the British monarch as Australia's head of state.
Post by Mike
Spot on.
Heretic
2005-03-23 03:47:00 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So you think Charles is a fit and proper person to be Australia's head of
state???
If checks on a potential Aust Governor General revealed a similar record
of (public) infidelity to Charlie Windsor's track record then he/she would
NEVER be appointed to the role. The whole world knows that Charlie was
having sex out of marriage pretty much from the start. Do you think an
Aussie with a similar background would be appointed as our GG? Of course
they wouldn't, so why should Aussies have to put up with Charlie?
No one particularly cares about Charles.

But if we were a republic, are you saying that you would be concerned to
know about the private life of a prospective candidate for the role of
head of state? The private life of our public figures is private.
Post by The Organiser
Roll on the republic. The British are stuck with him but we have a
choice. Dump the British monarch as Australia's head of state.
The British have as much choice as we do. The difference is that he is
British, and the preference of Australians is for an Australian head of
state. It's that simple.
jg
2005-03-23 06:43:56 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So you think Charles is a fit and proper person to be Australia's head of
state???
If checks on a potential Aust Governor General revealed a similar record of
(public) infidelity to Charlie Windsor's track record then he/she would
NEVER be appointed to the role. The whole world knows that Charlie was
having sex out of marriage pretty much from the start. Do you think an
Aussie with a similar background would be appointed as our GG? Of course
they wouldn't, so why should Aussies have to put up with Charlie?
Roll on the republic. The British are stuck with him but we have a choice.
Dump the British monarch as Australia's head of state.
By your definition of unsuitable... obviously someone already has. And I
don't like the replacement much either... or the PM or his opposite number
come to that.
Ed ()
2005-03-23 09:17:21 UTC
she is just plain ugly
and he is just like his dad, phil the greek.
skribe
2005-03-23 23:30:34 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So you think Charles is a fit and proper person to be Australia's head of
state???
Hey, he's the people's choice. When we had the referendum in 99 we were
voting for who would be the next head of state. Chucky won. Now, you can
bitch and moan about his suitability all you like, but he won with
something like 60% of the vote. Ain't it grand living in something
resembling a democracy? =)

skribe
EEEK
2005-03-23 23:40:42 UTC
Snip
Post by skribe
Ain't it grand living in something
resembling a democracy? =)
skribe
It is when it goes MY way else it's a right wing left wing nazi capitalist
commo lezzo pinko feminist plot
fasgnadh
2005-03-23 07:12:20 UTC
Post by Heretic
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen
Camilla. In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future
point, Camilla will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of
Australia. Wooo hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man
has no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly
independent nation.
Are you serious? Your condition for being Australia's head of state is
that they don't engage in sexual congress without benefit of clergy?
Actually it's worse that that, you can't be tory Prime Minister
UNLESS you have sexual congress with clergy. ;-)

And American Presidents;

http://www.geocities.com/mild_colonial_boy/bushbitch.html
Neville Duguid
2005-03-23 01:51:13 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future point, Camilla
will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of Australia. Wooo
hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man has
no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly independent
nation.
To follow through your "moral outrage" card with any credibility you
will first need to make it unconstitutional for any Australian HOS to be
other than a celibate non-divorcee - the same as you ostensibly require
of our current monarch-in-waiting.
atec
2005-03-23 02:30:29 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future point, Camilla
will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of Australia. Wooo
hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man has
no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly independent
nation.
Apart from you being a troll I should have thought that they ARE the
ugliest couple possible would be of much more concern ..
Chucky is indeed an utter Wally .
Hyperoglyphe
2005-03-23 02:32:28 UTC
Post by atec
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future point, Camilla
will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of Australia. Wooo
hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man has
no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly independent
nation.
Apart from you being a troll I should have thought that they ARE the
ugliest couple possible would be of much more concern ..
Chucky is indeed an utter Wally .
Don't you love the idea of having them as our monarchs? The ugliness is one
sick attraction. The fact that they were both betraying their partners in
an illicit relationship says much about their attitute to others, including
us plebs.

But the best part of all is that our head of state will be a used tampon.

Dave
unknown
2005-03-23 04:19:11 UTC
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:32:28 +0800, "Hyperoglyphe"
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
Why the apparent surprise?

I suspect that trained historians amongst us would be very hard pressed
to find a British Monarch that hadn't been an adulterer!
--
steve.hat.stephencarter.not.com.but.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
The Organiser
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
unknown
2005-03-23 06:21:31 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
Why the apparent surprise?
I suspect that trained historians amongst us would be very hard pressed
to find a British Monarch that hadn't been an adulterer!
How about the current one for starters?
You might think that, but I could not possibly comment...

<http://www.throneout.com/images/royal_affairs.pdf>
--
steve.hat.stephencarter.not.com.but.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
unknown

Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
Alan R Williams
2005-03-23 14:28:20 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
Why the apparent surprise?
I suspect that trained historians amongst us would be very hard pressed
to find a British Monarch that hadn't been an adulterer!
There are probably lots of them e.g. Mary I, Elizabeth I (unless you
count relationships with other women's husbands), James VI/I (at least
not with women), probably Charles I, William III (as for James VI),
George III, Victoria.
Post by unknown
--
steve.hat.stephencarter.not.com.but.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!
Alan
--
Alan Williams, Room IT301, School of Computer Science,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, U.K.
Tel: +44 161 275 6270 Fax: +44 161 275 6280
RT
2005-03-23 16:16:10 UTC
Post by Alan R Williams
Post by unknown
I suspect that trained historians amongst us would be very hard pressed
to find a British Monarch that hadn't been an adulterer!
There are probably lots of them e.g. Mary I, Elizabeth I (unless you
count relationships with other women's husbands),
Que?

You are claiming adultery occurs only when the man pumps up someone else
who is married, but not when the woman is pumped up by someone else who is
married?
David Platt
2005-03-23 07:35:20 UTC
Nothing new, Edward the VII was an adulterer too.
Ed ()

and phil the greek
BryanB
2005-03-24 02:50:57 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen
Camilla. In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future
point, Camilla will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen
of Australia. Wooo hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The
man has no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a
truly independent nation.
Put a better system forward for consideration.
The reason the last referendum failed was the alternative put forward was
inferior.
Childish name calling is no substitute for a sound workable proposal for
change.
jg
2005-03-24 03:31:40 UTC
Post by BryanB
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen
Camilla. In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future
point, Camilla will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen
of Australia. Wooo hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The
man has no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a
truly independent nation.
Put a better system forward for consideration.
The reason the last referendum failed was the alternative put forward was
inferior.
Childish name calling is no substitute for a sound workable proposal for
change.
...and decided by in a silly way and put up by inferior people. The kind of
occurrence the monarchy system evolved to avoid.
spodosaurus
2005-03-24 09:05:34 UTC
Post by The Organiser
So now its official. Australia is going to have a pair of confirmed
adulterers as our future Head/s of State - King Charles and Queen Camilla.
In the event that Charles is incapacitated at some future point, Camilla
will take over as regent and truly rule as the Queen of Australia. Wooo
hooo!
Time for an Australian republic methinks. Lets end this madness. The man has
no respect or credibility whatsoever. Its time we became a truly independent
nation.
It's interesting to me that a compulsive masturbator would point fingers
at anyone else and complain about their sex lives...

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/