MY WHOLE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE
Jean-Paul Turcaud
2020-02-10 15:54:54 UTC
Copy to Scott Morrison

Prime Minister of Australia

& to a few more blokes down under / 2nd February 2020

2020-02-10 16:16:36 UTC
http://blog.go-here.nl/7917

THE TRUE GEOLOGY

Estimate recovery will cost $100 billion - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/perspectives/australia-fires-cost/index.html

THE REAL COST OF AUSTRALIA 'S CHASTISEMENT

https://aus.history.narkive.com/wTk5Lpce/statue-of-mining-pioneer-dr-david-stuart-tyrwhitt-unveiled-in-perth-wa-today

STATUE OF MINING PIONEER DR DAVID STUART TYRWHITT UNVEILED IN PERTH TODAY

THE GOLDEN RULE by Bob Sheppard.
He who has the gold makes the rules
- The Discovery of Australia 's Telfer Mine -
Jeßus
2020-02-10 22:27:35 UTC
2020-02-12 02:15:24 UTC
Hello, Jean-Paul. Good to hear from you Keep well.
Arindam
Jean-Paul Turcaud
2020-02-12 11:07:22 UTC
Super to hear from you too, Arindam. Going ahead with your hydrogen generation project?
I am presently very busy myself with some deep sea mining venture, which is the future for recovery of rare earth etc. Fortunately developed new concept making such seemingly very difficult operation quite easy & affordable.
The main hurdle being of not steering the silt on the ocean floor to comply with the ISA 's drastic requirements re. pollution of marine life environment. Fortunately again I have resolved that problem.
Still, my main concern is all those mining criminals around the place who haven't a clue about the True Geology, and are just on the hunt for a free lunch.
Cheers Jean-Paul
(Remember our wandering in Paris with your dear wife ? I fact I admit I got bushed 😁 I get lost in cities due to the perturbed energy field. By the way I still have the same mail. As you know I never will be able to you a visit due to all those bastards down below who hate my guts. They would rather throw me down a shaft then admit their crimes! See?)
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-02-12 13:12:14 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Still, my main concern is all those mining criminals around the place who haven't a clue about the True Geology, and are just on the hunt for a free lunch.
Has JPT been following the iron-ore billionaire Wright family soap opera?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-10/julian-wright-sues-angela-bennett-michael-wright-family-fortune/11948916
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-13 05:40:07 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Super to hear from you too, Arindam.
Lovely to hear from you again, Jean-Paul. I do hope you are keeping well.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Going ahead with your hydrogen generation project?
Afraid, no.My father tried very hard in India to get a pilot project going. The Govt. scientist gave my report to two professors from IISc Bangalore. They rejected it out of hand, giving the most ridiculous excuses.
As you may suspect, the oil companies have all the top people everywhere in their pockets. Or intimidate them somehow. They probably fear and correctly too that any implementation seriously done of the hydrogen economy using the HTN, solar, electrolysis, fuel cells, steel piping etc. will be hugely successful and so cut into their profits.
In Australia I met our local MP. Gave a presentation. He forwarded the work to Canberra. Then I got a call from someone there saying I should contact private parties.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
I am presently very busy myself with some deep sea mining venture, which is the future for recovery of rare earth etc. Fortunately developed new concept making such seemingly very difficult operation quite easy & affordable.
I wish you all the best.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
The main hurdle being of not steering the silt on the ocean floor to comply with the ISA 's drastic requirements re. pollution of marine life environment. Fortunately again I have resolved that problem.
My interest (one of them) is to make new engines for space travel, by updating physics. Getting rid of the laws of thermodynamics is crucial. The world should know that Newtonian laws do not work when internal Lorenz forces are involved. For they do not have an opposite reaction, as my experiments show.

I think mining asteroids for rare earths is something that can be seriously considered.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Still, my main concern is all those mining criminals around the place who haven't a clue about the True Geology, and are just on the hunt for a free lunch.
Cheers Jean-Paul
(Remember our wandering in Paris with your dear wife ?
We remember you very fondly and are proud to know you. As a real druid, who drinks tea and juices while we ate duck near Champs Elysees in a lovely restaurant. We were so happy to see your grandchild. I hope you are all fine.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
I fact I admit I got bushed 😁 I get lost in cities due to the perturbed energy field.
I regret that your brilliant plan to run trucks on rail did not work out. You were busy about that on the day, so took us round and round...
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
By the way I still have the same mail. As you know I never will be able to you a visit due to all those bastards down below who hate my guts. They would rather throw me down a shaft then admit their crimes! See?)
Anyway, one good thing for me from your unfortunate experience is that I have not felt too disappointed about the powers that be here. I avoid all contact these days, with them. My wife and I, we foster unwanted dogs.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
Jean-Paul Turcaud
2020-02-13 12:42:32 UTC
So many things to say...
The important thing is for you to feel through your doggie friends that empathy & gratitude exist on this plane, although they have deserted a lot of so-called human beings.
You should look at attentively, if you have time, at te "Turcaud Boots" free system. Here I have observed it cures the "Flu" overnight thanks to the onion, garlic & black pepper solutions which neutralise the viruses in no-time. The proof of its efficiency is the fact that those who have experienced the system stick onion & garlic for 3 days afterwards. The importance is they are cured,never mind the smell inconvenience.
Hence take care of yourself in case of that miserable Coronavirus coming your way...and share it with needy people.
Kind regards
Jean-Paul
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-16 06:20:04 UTC
Dear Jean-Paul,
I have tried out your onion paste remedy for a bad cold I had some two years ago.
The Turcaud boot worked like a charm when I needed it badly!
What happened was, that I had a lingering cold caught in Kolkata. Kolkata in winter is very sneaky. It is not really cold, but the damp can get you. I tried medicines of all sorts for 6 months, but only had temporary relief.
And then my foster dog came to my rescue.
She had been booked for an operation, but the day before the cold worsened so much, with a lot more pain, that I could barely move. But I had to go the next day with the dog, drive some 40Km in bad traffic. Did not think I could manage.
Then I thought about your Turcaud boot remedy. I had fortunately some 2 Kg of onion, and without peeling them (hardly could do that!) I put them in the blender one Kg at at time. These I put in two large plastic bags.
I could not believe, that almost as soon as I put my feet in those onion pastes, I started feeling better. After 3 hours I was at least 40% better and after a night's rest some 60% better, So I could drive the dog to the vet for the operation, and back again. Even better, within a week or so I was completely cured and never caught such a cold again.
This your remedy for the flu should be one of the greatest boons to mankind. We (my wife and I) were about to go to China for a 13 day holiday. We had no fear for we knew that onions would be available in China! Okay this time we would need garlic and pepper for the coronavirus. I suppose even just onion would work okay.
Unfortunately, the world is run by crooks who will ignore simple cures as these will rob them of tax income. Much better to brainwash the masses and make
them sick, then rob them with expensive treatment.
I cannot thank you and Kangrooistan enough for your insights relating to cancer. I have made an anti-cancer drink which is full of antioxidants and herbs. It has kept my wife and I safe from cancer and other diseases as well.
Cheers,
Arindam
Jean-Paul Turcaud
2020-02-18 16:24:37 UTC
Great!
In fact onions, garlic, black pepper (originally from South India) are full of organic sulfur.

Through the "Turcaud Boots" procedure these symbiotic elements pass-by (shunt) the usual digestive barrier presented mainly by stomach with its acidic gastric juices containing MAO (Mono-amine-oxidase) whose roles are to degrade aliments in the process of digestion.In one of the 3 "Turcaud Boots" procedures, i.e. the one used to knock off viruses & bacteriae etc. present in an alkaline (either oxydised or reduced "milieu intérieur"), the full strength of the onion, garlic & black pepper is fully transferred to the blood stream through the well known process of direct osmosis.
This is not good for the Diseazez Industry nor for the chemical drug-pushers riding on its back, since that way people, once they have understood the principle, can heal themselves of any diseases indeed. The 2 other applications of the "Turcaud Boots" system are related to mental health and skeleton (bones) problems.
I have to stress here that through my research in this particular field I discovered that "Turcaud Boots" was known by the wise women of old, those calumniated as witches. Indeed have noticed how they are depicted riding a broom or with the face completely green! Why?
This is because they used special plants macerated in either water or alcohol (of course I know these plants well) and pasted the maceration either directly on the skin or on a broom handle which they rubbed against the sexual very permeable vagunal parts. (direct osmosis, see?) Of course completely ignored by the Antipodean Quacks (& other as well by the way)
Here I have to stress that the "Turcaud Boots" have their complement used to get rid of heavy metals poisoning, like those resulting from the abominable vaccinations resulting from the criminal manipulation of opinion of 2 notorious frauds : Veterinarian Jenner & Chemist Pasteur . It works through inverse osmosis but it is delicate to use and requires supervision. Still it is known in the therapeutic world alongside the "Japanese Bath" or the "Russian Bath".

I hope that many people like you, in Australia & India, will realise how easy it is to cure oneself of pretended incurable diseases through the discerning use of the plants of the field and the garden.
Kind regards
Jean-Paul
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-20 01:40:43 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Great!
In fact onions, garlic, black pepper (originally from South India) are full of organic sulfur.
True. Green pepper is also nice in salads.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Through the "Turcaud Boots" procedure these symbiotic elements pass-by (shunt) the usual digestive barrier presented mainly by stomach with its acidic gastric juices containing MAO (Mono-amine-oxidase) whose roles are to degrade aliments in the process of digestion.In one of the 3 "Turcaud Boots" procedures, i.e. the one used to knock off viruses & bacteriae etc. present in an alkaline (either oxydised or reduced "milieu intérieur"), the full strength of the onion, garlic & black pepper is fully transferred to the blood stream through the well known process of direct osmosis.
Yes I could feel the healing effect almost immediately. I wonder at the stupidity of the world that is not carrying out the Turcaud Boots therapy on a mass scale.
There is no point in blaming big organisations.
Anyone can make and use Turcaud boots. No one can stop them. It is not a terrorist canard after all.
That they do not makes me a believer of Darwin, abeit up to a point.
Certainly men have developed from apes, for as apes ape the greatest ape, so do men from their own alpha structures. In this case the alpha structres are the media, medical establishment, Govts. academics, etc. Unless they give the nod nothing good can be expected. Exactly as for my inventions! And yours.
Nevertheless women who spend billions on creams, etc. may perhaps take up this cause on the scientific basis you have given, Jean-Paul.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
This is not good for the Diseazez Industry nor for the chemical drug-pushers riding on its back, since that way people, once they have understood the principle, can heal themselves of any diseases indeed. The 2 other applications of the "Turcaud Boots" system are related to mental health and skeleton (bones) problems.
Exactly. I have yet to try your Turcaud bath.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
I have to stress here that through my research in this particular field I discovered that "Turcaud Boots" was known by the wise women of old, those calumniated as witches. Indeed have noticed how they are depicted riding a broom or with the face completely green! Why?
This is because they used special plants macerated in either water or alcohol (of course I know these plants well) and pasted the maceration either directly on the skin or on a broom handle which they rubbed against the sexual very permeable vagunal parts. (direct osmosis, see?) Of course completely ignored by the Antipodean Quacks (& other as well by the way)
In India small children and even adults take mustard oil "baths" and the children are left for a time in the not too hot sun. Good for immunity. Also helps against itches. Good for skin, too. Women some 50 years ago would apply a paste of cream, flour and turmeric paste. Fantastic results!
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Here I have to stress that the "Turcaud Boots" have their complement used to get rid of heavy metals poisoning, like those resulting from the abominable vaccinations resulting from the criminal manipulation of opinion of 2 notorious frauds : Veterinarian Jenner & Chemist Pasteur . It works through inverse osmosis but it is delicate to use and requires supervision. Still it is known in the therapeutic world alongside the "Japanese Bath" or the "Russian Bath".
I hope that many people like you, in Australia & India, will realise how easy it is to cure oneself of pretended incurable diseases through the discerning use of the plants of the field and the garden.
Certainly I take a herbal potion every morinng, ever since my friends here started dropping off because of cancer. I give you and K. the credit for starting me on this line.

Cheers, and keep well. Deep regards,
Arindam
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Kind regards
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul Turcaud
2020-02-21 23:08:39 UTC
Good, Arindam 👍
You have fully understood the system, and I am certain it will give you confidence in the future.
Another important thing is water. Do not trust tap water for drinking and cooking, as well as all foods & drink on shelves made with it. You can only use tap water in multi-levels atmospheric steam cookers, where usually you have 3 levels: 1st for water & others for veggies.
Personally I go and fetch my water direct from springs I know in the Pyrenees mountains, and brought back in our last trip over 800l in the car & trailer. That one with easy access comes out 15cm dia. thick day & night, and even start a small river.
No access to pure water is the reason for so many dizeazez in population, since tap water through added chemicals purportedly is supposed biologically sterile. That's true, but from the physical aspect it is dead with a very low resistivity value. In Australia below the 1000O Ohms/cm mark, which means the mineral saturation of the human pile through destruction of the nephrons ionic elimination potential. Hence the human body becomes a electrolytic cell with transfer of mg/ca ions from the spine (the anode) toward all lower potential parts of the body leading to all types of bones, muscular & arteries diseases.
Of course, recourse to all types of chemical drugs only bring temporary relief & as well recourse to the drug-pushing Antipodean Quacks whose common traits with those other clueless fools
i.e gogologists is clulessness (no geologists. down below, only mind-programmed parrots spewing their hard-learned Universities'creeds & dogmas! See?
You are right to take your health in your own hands. So do I 😎
Cheers
Jean-Paul
Arindam Banerjee
2020-02-23 23:44:39 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Good, Arindam 👍
You have fully understood the system, and I am certain it will give you confidence in the future.
Another important thing is water. Do not trust tap water for drinking and cooking, as well as all foods & drink on shelves made with it. You can only use tap water in multi-levels atmospheric steam cookers, where usually you have 3 levels: 1st for water & others for veggies.
This is very difficult! Of course, water quality is very important. There are a number of products claiming to purify water. I am not sure if they work. I do use tap water, not much alternative. No wells here. I suppose rainwater can be tapped for drinking.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Personally I go and fetch my water direct from springs I know in the Pyrenees mountains, and brought back in our last trip over 800l in the car & trailer. That one with easy access comes out 15cm dia. thick day & night, and even start a small river.
Great idea. In my father's house in India, deep bore water is there and it was very good. Prior to his stay there, to improve conditions, disease was rampant as the locals drank from puddles at times. His efforts to improve local water quality with pumpsets has changed the economy and health of the whole place.
Previously there was leprosy, TB and other diseases there which made it one of the poorest regions despite its enormous natural wealth.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
No access to pure water is the reason for so many dizeazez in population, since tap water through added chemicals purportedly is supposed biologically sterile. That's true, but from the physical aspect it is dead with a very low resistivity value. In Australia below the 1000O Ohms/cm mark, which means the mineral saturation of the human pile through destruction of the nephrons ionic elimination potential. Hence the human body becomes a electrolytic cell with transfer of mg/ca ions from the spine (the anode) toward all lower potential parts of the body leading to all types of bones, muscular & arteries diseases.
This is beyond me, but I take your word for it. Water is so fundamental, that it's worth is ignored. I have no idea about potential distributions within the body.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
Of course, recourse to all types of chemical drugs only bring temporary relief & as well recourse to the drug-pushing Antipodean Quacks whose common traits with those other clueless fools
It is a matter of luck, what sort of doctor you get. Some doctors are brilliant, while most are average. We have been very fortunate with our doctors. The surgeons have been fantastic. To the extent, the medicos are constrained by the US medical system, they can be obtuse and bent upon providing unnecessary medication.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
i.e gogologists is clulessness (no geologists. down below, only mind-programmed parrots spewing their hard-learned Universities'creeds & dogmas! See?
My peeve is with the Einsteinian physicists, the most regressive creatures on the planet and as such the cause of all the most overt evils. The whole of physics must be updated.
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud
You are right to take your health in your own hands. So do I 😎
Indeed. Let us live long and prosper!
With regards,
Arindam
Post by Jean-Paul Turcaud