Moronavirus
Trevor Wilson
2020-05-25 22:16:07 UTC
This is for you, Petzl:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/friends-bad-news-moronavirus-is-getting-worse-in-the-us-20200525-p54w3h.html
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
2020-05-25 22:49:00 UTC
On Tue, 26 May 2020 08:16:07 +1000, Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
https://www.smh.com.au/national/friends-bad-news-moronavirus-is-getting-worse-in-the-us-20200525-p54w3h.html
The guy with a red banana on his head.
Peter FitzSimons: ‘a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy’
natural-born elite.
He lives in an expensive house in an exclusive suburb. He has lots of
access to the media.
So like all elites, he thinks he has the right to tell other people
how to live their lives.
Fairfax, ABC push leftie lies
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the
truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
longer recognize the truth at all.”
news18
2020-05-26 01:51:47 UTC
Post by Petzl
The guy with a red banana on his head.
Peter FitzSimons: ‘a one-man, putrid, steaming cesspit of hypocrisy’
natural-born elite.
He lives in an expensive house in an exclusive suburb. He has lots of
access to the media.
So like all elites, he thinks he has the right to tell other people how
to live their lives.
Yep, he has been a long time wanna-be Aussie Royalty.