Another ALP commie lick spittle clown
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-19 05:24:28 UTC
"Victorian Treasurer Tim Pallas says China’s imposition of an 80 per
cent tariff on Australian barley is a consequence “of the way that the
federal government have conducted themselves”.

Mate of Shanghai Sam? Bob Carr? Or all the other Red China apologists
in the ALP?
Dechucka
2020-05-19 05:31:07 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
"Victorian Treasurer Tim Pallas says China’s imposition of an 80 per
cent tariff on Australian barley is a consequence “of the way that the
federal government have conducted themselves”.
Mate of Shanghai Sam? Bob Carr? Or all the other Red China apologists
in the ALP?
He is totally correct the Chinese tariffs are politically motivated and
totally in response to the Federal Governments comments on trying to
find out about SARS2-Cov19. Do you disagree with that?
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-19 06:12:28 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 15:31:07 +1000
Post by Dechucka
He is totally correct the Chinese tariffs are politically motivated
and totally in response to the Federal Governments comments on trying
to find out about SARS2-Cov19. Do you disagree with that?
Yes. They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on Chinese
steel and aluminium. Pleas try to keep up.
Dechucka
?
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-19 07:20:01 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:36:48 +1000
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Yes. They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on Chinese
steel and aluminium. Pleas try to keep up.
?
What sort of response is that - a "?".

Keep up with the news, you will feel much better.
Dechucka
2020-05-19 07:42:25 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:36:48 +1000
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Yes. They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on Chinese
steel and aluminium. Pleas try to keep up.
?
What sort of response is that - a "?".
It is a general questioning of what the fuck you meant with your comment
made more confusing by your random snipping without aknowledgement
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Keep up with the news, you will feel much better.
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff were
imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of spats.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-19 08:04:54 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 17:42:25 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:36:48 +1000
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Yes. They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on
Chinese steel and aluminium. Pleas try to keep up.
?
What sort of response is that - a "?".
It is a general questioning of what the fuck you meant with your
comment made more confusing by your random snipping without
aknowledgement
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Keep up with the news, you will feel much better.
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff
were imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of
spats.
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse after
Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural products.

Made it easy for you this time, I didn't "snip" <snigger>
Dechucka
2020-05-19 08:24:41 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:36:48 +1000
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Yes. They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on
Chinese steel and aluminium. Pleas try to keep up.
?
What sort of response is that - a "?".
It is a general questioning of what the fuck you meant with your
comment made more confusing by your random snipping without
aknowledgement
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Keep up with the news, you will feel much better.
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff
were imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of
spats.
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse after
Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural products.
With your knowledge of the Chinese state of mind you must really join DFAT
2020-05-19 08:48:24 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 18:24:41 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse after
Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural products.
With your knowledge of the Chinese state of mind you must really join DFAT
Instead of reading comics, or Peoples Daily, try reading Financial
Review for a change.
Dechucka
2020-05-19 08:59:04 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse after
Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural products.
With your knowledge of the Chinese state of mind you must really join DFAT
Instead of reading comics, or Peoples Daily, try reading Financial
Review for a change.
I do take the AFR and SMH among my other journals but thanks for your
advice.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
My pleasure, anytime you need real help, just ask.
Dechucka
2020-05-19 22:04:39 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Instead of reading comics, or Peoples Daily, try reading Financial
Review for a change.
I do take the AFR and SMH among my other journals but thanks for your
advice.
My pleasure,
I'm glad you pleasured yourself
Post by Dechucka
anytime you need real help, just ask.
I always do but I ask from people who know what they are talking about.
Sorry you are thus excluded
Ördög
2020-05-20 01:11:44 UTC
Old LNP propaganda troll with brand new nym
/snip retarded wanker crap/
I do take the AFR and SMH among my other journals but thanks for your
advice.
/ snip some more/
I'm glad you pleasured yourself
....I ask from people who know what they are talking about.
Sorry you are thus excluded
Anyone coming up with a subject header like "ALP commie lick spittle"
should automatically be excluded from any sane discussion on poltics and
economy as such things are well beyond their limited brain capacity. The
likelihood of they uttering anything constructive is in the vicinity of
absolute zero.

On that note, maybe trolls like this one should follow the example of the
orange POTUS and doze themselves high on hydroxychloroquine just in case
it improves their brain functions in some magical ways beyond also
working beautiful placebo wonders against COVID-19 infections (all else
fails, there is always that industrial strength disinfectant they could
inject as the ultimate cure for everything).
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-20 01:15:43 UTC
[...]
:-)) I'd recommend he take a double dose. Dechucka posted lots and
lots of information about hydroxychloroquine and we've all read it.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-21 00:15:16 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 11:15:43 +1000
Post by Fran
:-)) I'd recommend he take a double dose. Dechucka posted lots and
lots of information about hydroxychloroquine and we've all read it.
So who's the unlucky guy you are sharing the motel room with this week,
Frano?

Dechuka? ShitDog had the flick? Watch out for Dechuka - has been
treated for anal warts, according to his last pegger. Alan Jones, I
believe.
Petzl
2020-05-21 01:20:17 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 10:15:16 +1000, "Andrew Forrest, True Aussie
Post by Fran
:-)) I'd recommend he take a double dose. Dechucka posted lots and
lots of information about hydroxychloroquine and we've all read it.
So who's the unlucky guy you are sharing the motel room with this week,
Frano?
Dechuka? ShitDog had the flick? Watch out for Dechuka - has been
treated for anal warts, according to his last pegger. Alan Jones, I
believe.
Well Australian Doctors are going ahead with hydroxychloroquine trails
now as we read the fairfax anti-trump rubbish.
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect
Dechucka
2020-05-21 01:39:45 UTC
Post by Fran
:-)) I'd recommend he take a double dose. Dechucka posted lots and
lots of information about hydroxychloroquine and we've all read it.
So who's the unlucky guy you are sharing the motel room with this week,
Frano?
Dechuka? ShitDog had the flick? Watch out for Dechuka - has been
treated for anal warts, according to his last pegger. Alan Jones, I
believe.
Well Australian Doctors are going ahead with hydroxychloroquine trails
now as we read the fairfax anti-trump rubbish.
The trials are, how shall I put it trials. Hydroxychloroquine is a
useful drug but can have nasty side-effects. Unfortunately the use of
HCO has not lived up to the hype of some early work but we shall see.
Fran
2020-05-21 03:50:48 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 10:15:16 +1000, "Fake Forrest, moron and pretend Aussie
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
So who's the unlucky guy you are sharing the motel room with this week,
Frano?
Aw diddums. I shafted your idiot musings easily. Get over it. Your
pathetic and juvenile attempts at insulting me are even less effective
than your ignorant comments about tariffs and your illogical bleats
about "it's all Labor's fault".
Petzl
2020-05-21 05:36:55 UTC
Post by Fran
:-)) I'd recommend he take a double dose. Dechucka posted lots and
lots of information about hydroxychloroquine and we've all read it.
So who's the unlucky guy you are sharing the motel room with this week,
Frano?
Dechuka? ShitDog had the flick? Watch out for Dechuka - has been
treated for anal warts, according to his last pegger. Alan Jones, I
believe.
Well Australian Doctors are going ahead with hydroxychloroquine trails
now as we read the fairfax anti-trump rubbish.
The trials are, how shall I put it trials. Hydroxychloroquine is a
useful drug but can have nasty side-effects. Unfortunately the use of
HCO has not lived up to the hype of some early work but we shall see.
That's what the free fake media tell you to fizzle your brain
Reality is there is no profit in selling the only known cure
hydroxychloroquine
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-20/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trial-donald-trump-game-changer/12266398
https://is.gd/uibKR6
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine, commonly used to treat lupus and
malaria, could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Ördög
2020-05-21 06:54:40 UTC
Petz
The trials are, how shall I put it trials. Hydroxychloroquine is a
useful drug but can have nasty side-effects. Unfortunately the use of
HCO has not lived up to the hype of some early work but we shall see.
Petz should ask his psycho nursie to explain to him what the word "trial"
actually means.
That's what the free fake media tell you to fizzle your brain Reality is
there is no profit in selling the only known cure hydroxychloroquine
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
ABC is mot Lefties by any means. However everything you dig up from
cyberspace is exclusively extremist far-right.
there is no profit in selling
YAWN!
Some mates of Trump are obviously manufacturing or selling this drug
otherwise the orange POTUS wonder would not go out of its way to promote
this product.
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine,
commonly used to treat lupus
...which is an autoimmune disorder...
...and malaria...
...which is a parasite that attacks red blood cells.

Both of these two are very serious diseases and can be life threatening.
In both cases the benefits outweigh the risks when taking
hydroxychloroquine. It is not a harmless lolly! All drugs are dangerous
and it is always up to a risks to benefit analysis to decide if they are
to be used or not.
could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
Since this drug has NOT been proven to be killing off viruses, specially
not corona-viruses and it can have severe side effects its use is only
recommended for idiotic Trump fanatics like you.
the new Orwellian doublespeak...
You of all people, an extremist Trump fanatic, should not throw bricks
around in your political glass house.
Trump and his Republican base are the masters of 'double speak'.
They are everything Orwell had warned about.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>-game-changer/12266398
Dechucka
2020-05-21 20:52:37 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
If HCO is a cure why are all these people dying?
Post by Petzl
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-20/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trial-donald-trump-game-changer/12266398
https://is.gd/uibKR6
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine, commonly used to treat lupus and
malaria, could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
Oh wait look at your cite "could be useful in the fight against
COVID-19" . Do you actually read your own cites?
Ördög
2020-05-21 23:51:55 UTC
It was written by Dechucka:

/snip/
Post by Dechucka
Oh wait look at your cite "could be useful in the fight against
COVID-19" . Do you actually read your own cites?
C'me on Dechucka! How could you deny that hydroxychloroquine was the best
drug for every ailment known to humans. It not only prevents or cures
COVID infections perfectly but it also stop your feet from hurting and
makes your hair grow back faster just as it increases your mental powers
100 fold. Better than finding the Philosophers Stone for sure!

*Donald Trump is already tired of the lie he told a day ago about
hydroxychloroquine.*

/The Damage Report, John Iadarola - The Young Turks/

"President Trump will soon be ending his course of hydroxychloroquine, he
told reporters Wednesday.

"I think the regimen finishes in a day or two — yeah, I think it's two
days, two days," he said during a meeting with Arkansas Governor Asa
Hutchinson and Kansas Governor Laura Kelly.

Mr. Trump revealed on Monday that he's been taking the antimalaria drug,
along with zinc, to try to prevent a COVID-19 infection. The Food and
Drug Administration has warned against widespread use, but the White
House physician said he felt that the drug's possible benefits outweighed
its risks."

;)
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-05-22 00:30:04 UTC
/snip/
http://youtu.be/mtH4gOMHcQo
/The Damage Report, John Iadarola - The Young Turks/
"President Trump will soon be ending his course of hydroxychloroquine, he
told reporters Wednesday.
First thing I though of when I read that was a women saying " It's OK I
can't get pregnant I took a course of the contraceptive pill last years"

Trump obviously doesn't understand prophylaxis or is taking Pelosi's
advice.
Petzl
2020-05-22 04:29:19 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
The only way HCO will kill you is if you take it without a doctors
advice.
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-20/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trial-donald-trump-game-changer/12266398
https://is.gd/uibKR6
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine, commonly used to treat lupus and
malaria, could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
Oh wait look at your cite "could be useful in the fight against
COVID-19" . Do you actually read your own cites?
ABC bullshit they always mix a little bit of fact with a lot of crap
You though believe their crap
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Dechucka
2020-05-22 04:56:59 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
hydroxychloroquine is NOT a CURE for Covid-19 disease. If we had a CURE
nobody would die and so far 322 425 have been reported as dying due to
Covid-19 infection
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-20/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trial-donald-trump-game-changer/12266398
https://is.gd/uibKR6
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine, commonly used to treat lupus and
malaria, could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
Oh wait look at your cite "could be useful in the fight against
COVID-19" . Do you actually read your own cites?
ABC bullshit they always mix a little bit of fact with a lot of crap
You though believe their crap
hydroxychloroquine "could be useful" it certainly won't be the silver
bullet cure. I see Trump has taken Pelosi's advice and is going to stop
taking hydroxychloroquine
Petzl
2020-05-22 08:54:57 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
A lot less would die if the use of HCO was not banned by shonky
Democtrat media
Warning bigoted leftie fake news below
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-20/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trial-donald-trump-game-changer/12266398
https://is.gd/uibKR6
There are hopes hydroxychloroquine, commonly used to treat lupus and
malaria, could be useful in the fight against COVID-19
Oh wait look at your cite "could be useful in the fight against
COVID-19" . Do you actually read your own cites?
ABC bullshit they always mix a little bit of fact with a lot of crap
You though believe their crap
hydroxychloroquine "could be useful" it certainly won't be the silver
bullet cure. I see Trump has taken Pelosi's advice and is going to stop
taking hydroxychloroquine
Pelosi and her democrat clan are crooked, pure evil

Ördög
2020-05-22 09:33:40 UTC
Petz

/snip/
Post by Petzl
A lot less would die if the use of HCO was not banned by shonky
Democtrat media
Care to show the relevant scientific proof for your brain fart assertion
about hydroxychloroquine pulled out of your arse?
(I am not deluding myself about your 'ability' (?) to actually supply
even a single one, LOL!)

BTW the news media regardless of its real or imaginary bias has no
authority to ban any drugs anywhere on the planet.
Post by Petzl
Pelosi and her democrat clan are crooked, pure evil
Yawn!
But if they were all of what you've suggested what would that actually
make Trump and his henchmen in comparison, Petz dear?
It is definitely difficult to find a negative term strong enough for
describing that horrible lot misusing the not so great US of A these days.
Post by Petzl
Joe Biden's son, zero track record,
You are off to the fairies again in goonbags' fumes land!
Biden's son is not running for the presidency...so who cares what the
fuck he did or does. Nor do I care what his butler does during his
private time nor how many times his dog pees on the carpet.
Post by Petzl
Corruption ...
...is rampant in both of the two major parties in the USA, but by far
more dominating amongst the Republicans.

Dechucka
2020-05-22 09:59:07 UTC
Post by Fran
[...]
but it is being used in world wide trials
\
at least Trump is seeing the she is citing
Ördög
2020-05-21 02:39:41 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
Well Australian Doctors are going ahead with hydroxychloroquine trails
now as we read the fairfax anti-trump rubbish.
How is a report on conducting a proper Australian scientific study on the
questionable antiviral effects of hydroxychloroquine is just anti Trump
rubbish?

And BTW why do you insist, Petz dear that Trump has valid relevance to
Australian internal politics?

If you are in so much love with him, then just fuck off to golden
showered Trumpland. Go! FUCK OFF!

Ördög
2020-05-21 02:31:35 UTC
nym-shitter troll's latest ravings posing as some sort of
Andrew Forrest idiot
:-))
Alan Jones, I believe.
Praying to that LNP shock-jock cretin speaks volumes about this troll's
mindset.
Can't say anyone familiar with this newsgroup and this troll's pathetic
track record is surprised at all.

I wonder when will the troll start raving again about the humanistic
advantages of good old apartheid in Rhodesia.
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-21 03:51:48 UTC
nym-shitter troll's latest ravings posing as some sort of
Andrew Forrest idiot
:-))
Alan Jones, I believe.
Praying to that LNP shock-jock cretin speaks volumes about this troll's
mindset.
Mind? It's missing one of those.
:-))
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-21 00:12:59 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 01:11:44 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Ördög
Anyone coming up with a subject header like "ALP commie lick spittle"
should automatically be excluded from any sane discussion on poltics
and economy as such things are well beyond their limited brain
capacity.
Bawahahahahaha

So says ShitDog, Hungarian Turd Pot, who refuses any debate at all, when
he doesn't like the poster or subject.

What a man he is! Not.
Ördög
2020-05-21 03:10:42 UTC
nym-shitter troll's latest ravings posing as some sort of
Andrew Forrest idiot
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Anyone coming up with a subject header like "ALP commie lick spittle"
should automatically be excluded from any sane discussion on poltics
and economy as such things are well beyond their limited brain
capacity.
ShitDog
Hungarian Turd Pot
refuses any debate at all
Why on Earth would anyone be motivated at all to have a debate with a
creature lower in IQ than Lumbricus terrestris. Might as well attempt to
have a debate with a kitchen sink.
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
What a man he is! Not.
Anywho, I am not now nor ever have been interested in idiotic pissing
contests (who got the bigger dick) dressed up as some sort of rational
debate. Keyboard warriors like this particular specimen aren't ever
interested in proper discussions, their primitive vocabulary and gutter-
trash abuses attest to that fact.

YAWN!

Note:
FUP is set for the appropriate ngs.
and plutocracy!
news18
2020-05-19 09:47:43 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 18:04:54 +1000, Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
A token purchase of a few million.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-21 00:19:35 UTC
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs

"Few million" LOL Moron!
news18
Donald is easily fooled.
Petzl
2020-05-21 01:17:03 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse after
Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural products.
A token purchase of a few million.
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs
"Few million" LOL Moron!
Still token.
Donald is easily fooled.
Your mind is being frazzled by Fairfax and ABC
If it's free you are the product
Listen to Bidens conversation with the Ukraine

news18
2020-05-21 01:56:47 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse
after Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural
products.
A token purchase of a few million.
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs
"Few million" LOL Moron!
Still token.
Donald is easily fooled.
Your mind is being frazzled by Fairfax and ABC If it's free you are the
product Listen to Bidens conversation with the Ukraine
Desperately Trolling. Do you have any idea how much the USA is in debt to
China. It wasn't even cents in the dollar amount.
Petzl
2020-05-21 05:27:12 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse
after Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural
products.
A token purchase of a few million.
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs
"Few million" LOL Moron!
Still token.
Donald is easily fooled.
Your mind is being frazzled by Fairfax and ABC If it's free you are the
product Listen to Bidens conversation with the Ukraine
Desperately Trolling. Do you have any idea how much the USA is in debt to
China. It wasn't even cents in the dollar amount.
Not due to Trump
Obama, Biden yes

Ördög
2020-05-21 07:06:33 UTC
Petz
news18
Post by news18
Desperately Trolling. Do you have any idea how much the USA is in debt
to China. It wasn't even cents in the dollar amount.
Not due to Trump Obama, Biden yes
Nothing to do with Obama nor Biden!
The sorry facts (of which existence you are in a pathological denial) are
these:
~~~US deficits have more than tripled since Trump took office.
It was he who gave a tax cuts bonanza to his billionaire ilk, who gave
near to a trillion dollars as free bail out to his corporate donors
using COVID-19 as an excuse. Where do you think this money is coming
from? Is Trump shitting money??? Highly unlikely as his own businesses
are crap.
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
That is Trump's morning routine looking and talking into his bathroom
mirror.
cannot help the fact that ...
...Trump was ...
... born fucked up!
That's a fact!
:P :P :P :P :P

Fran
2020-05-22 12:37:56 UTC
Petz
news18
Post by news18
Desperately Trolling. Do you have any idea how much the USA is in debt
to China. It wasn't even cents in the dollar amount.
Not due to Trump Obama, Biden yes
Nothing to do with Obama nor Biden!
The sorry facts (of which existence you are in a pathological denial) are
~~~US deficits have more than tripled since Trump took office.
It was he who gave a tax cuts bonanza to his billionaire ilk, who gave
near to a trillion dollars as free bail out to his corporate donors
using COVID-19 as an excuse. Where do you think this money is coming
from? Is Trump shitting money??? Highly unlikely as his own businesses
are crap.
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
That is Trump's morning routine looking and talking into his bathroom
mirror.
The poor village idiot seems to be reading too many US cesspit sites.
He's really lost the plot.
Ördög
2020-05-21 02:19:14 UTC
Petz
news18
nym-shitter troll, currently Andrew Forrest,
True somethin'...somethin'...
/snip its trolling crap/
Still token.
In the greater scheme of things, obviously.
Donald is easily fooled.
The limits of the orange POTUS's attention span stops at the edge of his
bathroom mirror as he is looking at his own image with great adoration
and tender love.
... being frazzled by Fairfax and ABC ...
Hardly!

*Signs looking bad for Trump*

/The Majority Report with Sam Seder/
If it's free you are the
product Listen to Bidens conversation with the Ukraine
Sorry, I have not refreshed recently my non-existent Ukrainian.
Anywho, Biden is absolutely boring, so why the fuck should I listen to
anything he says. If he ever wins this next election it will be due to
the golden showered wonder's incompetence.

Fran
2020-05-21 03:57:01 UTC
*Signs looking bad for Trump*
God I hope so! Poor old USA. I really feel for them. It was the US of
the 1960s and that got me interested in politics and to watch what that
ignorant fucking idiot and his appallingly dim supporters are doing to
that country is distressing
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot

Come back here when you get your facts right.
news18
Chicken feed to what the USA owes China. Not even a cent in the dollar.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-23 09:07:28 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse
after Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural
products.
A token purchase of a few million.
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs
Come back here when you get your facts right.
Chicken feed to what the USA owes China. Not even a cent in the dollar.
Which has nothing at all to do with your claim of "a few million".
Evading that, I notice.
news18
2020-05-23 10:34:14 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 19:07:28 +1000, Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Post by news18
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Imposed six years ago, Chinese have been looking for an excuse
after Xi & Trump came to a deal to buy more US agricultural
products.
A token purchase of a few million.
Ignorant statement. $12.5 billion USD. https://tny.im/js2Gs
Come back here when you get your facts right.
Chicken feed to what the USA owes China. Not even a cent in the dollar.
Which has nothing at all to do with your claim of "a few million".
Evading that, I notice.
Nope, it was a token of a few million, a few thousand million you idiot.
Total chicken feed compared to the amount the UISa owes China, which you
are totally ignoring.
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-25 20:51:01 UTC
On Sat, 23 May 2020 10:34:14 -0000 (UTC)
Post by news18
Total chicken feed compared to the amount the UISa owes China, which
you are totally ignoring.
Which is not what we were talking about.

Nice try, no cigar!
news18
2020-05-26 01:48:07 UTC
On Tue, 26 May 2020 06:51:01 +1000, Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Post by news18
Total chicken feed compared to the amount the UISa owes China, which
you are totally ignoring.
Which is not what we were talking about.
Nice try, no cigar!
Lol, why would I want ONE cigar. Gt the crate.
If you owe the bank 100 trillion dollars and the bank suddenly sends you
a captain chook Holiday bonus dividend of $1 million dollars, it is ony a
wind for the terminally stupid as you still owe the bank 100 trillin
dollars.

Hint, china doesn't give a fuck what decoration Trump puts up, they have
the USA by the balls and it isn't the Chinese who pay the tariffs on
their goods imported into the USA.

If you are a renter in Australia atm and you land lord agrees to forgo
collecting your rent whilst you are unemployed, you still have to pay the
rent. Similar thing.

Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-19 08:09:07 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff
were imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of
spats.
Not according to the Financial Review.

"More grating for the Chinese, perhaps, was that Australian Ministers
continued to travel the world lecturing others on free trade, while
quietly erecting sizeable tariff barriers at home.

For steel pipes imported from China those tariffs are currently as high
as 144 per cent.

This contradiction at the heart of Australian industry policy was
largely without consequences until November 2018 when Beijing launched
its first ever anti-dumping action against Australia.

In proposing a tariff of 74 per cent on Australian barley, Beijing was
essentially saying it too could play this game."

Of course the stupid part about Australia imposing these tariffs, is
that a lot of the goods are not even available from Australian
manufacturers.
Dechucka
2020-05-19 08:30:24 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff
were imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of
spats.
Not according to the Financial Review.
More etiquette for yo, give the address when citing

"https://www.afr.com/companies/agriculture/australia-is-not-blameless-in-china-trade-war-20200512-p54sax"
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
"More grating for the Chinese, perhaps, was that Australian Ministers
continued to travel the world lecturing others on free trade, while
quietly erecting sizeable tariff barriers at home.
For steel pipes imported from China those tariffs are currently as high
as 144 per cent.
Imposed 6 years ago
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
This contradiction at the heart of Australian industry policy was
largely without consequences until November 2018 when Beijing launched
its first ever anti-dumping action against Australia.
The barley parleys have been on for awhile
manufacturers.
Fran
2020-05-20 01:05:46 UTC
Post by Dechucka
[...]
In summary, the morn Fake Forrest gives a cite from the AFR that proves
Pallas' point and shoots down his own posts. Well done Fake Forrest.
The actions of the Australian government IS indeed a consequence “of the
way that the federal government have conducted themselves”. Now or 6
years ago. All tariff actions are done by the Federal government.
Dechucka
Just wish I could remember what persona he was using last time
Fran
2020-05-20 01:19:41 UTC
In summary, the morn Fake Forrest gives a cite from the AFR that
proves Pallas' point and shoots down his own posts.  Well done Fake
Forrest. The actions of the Australian government IS indeed a
consequence “of the way that the federal government have conducted
themselves”.  Now or 6 years ago. All tariff actions are done by the
Federal government.
Just wish I could remember what persona he was using last time
Ordog will probably know. Whoever it is, it's a prize boob. It's too
stupid to even try to keep it's trolling consistent with it's original
premise of Labor's at fault.
Ördög
2020-05-20 01:24:07 UTC
In summary, the morn Fake Forrest gives a cite from the AFR that proves
Pallas' point and shoots down his own posts.  Well done Fake Forrest.
The actions of the Australian government IS indeed a consequence “of
the way that the federal government have conducted themselves”.  Now or
6 years ago. All tariff actions are done by the Federal government.
Just wish I could remember what persona he was using last time
Do you even care? And why would you? ;)

The never changing context and the bulk of the wording of its posts are a
dead giveaway, which we can recognise instantly regardless off what
retarded nym it uses.
and plutocracy!
Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
2020-05-21 00:09:48 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 11:09:38 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Just wish I could remember what persona he was using last time
Let me help you. ShitDog says "Little Johnny Howard".

Who are we to argue with him/her/it?
Dechucka
Did I give "Little Johnny Howard" the flick as well?
Fran
2020-05-20 01:00:35 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:36:48 +1000
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Yes.  They are in response to Australia imposing tariffs on Chinese
steel and aluminium.  Pleas try to keep up.
?
What sort of response is that - a "?".
It is a general questioning of what the fuck you meant with your comment
made more confusing by your random snipping without aknowledgement
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
Keep up with the news, you will feel much better.
Australia is not blameless in this trade spat but the steel tariff were
imposed ~6 years ago so aren't the trigger for this round of spats.
And, who does the moron fake Forrest thinks imposes tariffs?

Since the Fed govt imposes tariffs, then those tariffs ARE “the way that
the federal government have conducted themselves”. Tim Pallas is right.
Fake Forrest adds 2+2 and gets 22
Fran
Oh my God. Fake Forrest is delusional!
Fran
2020-05-20 00:54:19 UTC
Post by Andrew Forrest, True Aussie Patriot
"Victorian Treasurer Tim Pallas says China’s imposition of an 80 per
cent tariff on Australian barley is a consequence “of the way that the
federal government have conducted themselves”.
Mate of Shanghai Sam?  Bob Carr?  Or all the other Red China apologists
in the ALP?
He is totally correct the Chinese tariffs are politically motivated and
totally in response to the Federal Governments comments on trying to
find out about SARS2-Cov19. Do you disagree with that?
He is indeed correct about why China is imposing tariffs on our barley.
That idiot fake Forrest is as politically astute as my garden edging and
all it does is loll about and retain soil.
Ördög
2020-05-20 01:18:50 UTC
/snip old LNP propaganda troll's idiocy regardless of what nym he is
using currently/
... totally correct the Chinese tariffs are politically motivated and
totally in response to the Federal Governments comments on trying to
find out about SARS2-Cov19. Do you disagree with that?
He is indeed correct about why China is imposing tariffs on our barley.
Of course, he is!
That idiot fake Forrest is as politically astute as my garden edging and
all it does is loll about and retain soil.
Well said! ;))))