Turnbull's book
2020-05-19 03:29:33 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Petzl
2020-05-19 06:51:28 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book, my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
Probably you can also?
https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/productOverview.html?b2bSite=6230&browseItemId=414178&fromPage=1
https://is.gd/t6MJbF
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-05-19 09:12:38 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book, my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
Probably you can also?
I'm stuck reading eBooks, which is why I keep looking at messages and
replying , and really don't find the experience as satisfying as an
actual book. Oh well we must all make sacrifices. Oh well back to
'Gordianus The Finder Ominibus', don't mind Saylor's writing. He is
historically accurate in his settings.
Petzl
2020-05-19 11:36:22 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book, my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
Probably you can also?
I'm stuck reading eBooks, which is why I keep looking at messages and
replying , and really don't find the experience as satisfying as an
actual book. Oh well we must all make sacrifices. Oh well back to
'Gordianus The Finder Ominibus', don't mind Saylor's writing. He is
historically accurate in his settings.
Well these are free for loan you have to install
"Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.11" for Windows
https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/search.html?b2bSite=6230&searchBy=ALL&q=Saylor
https://is.gd/SbpzTq
Borrow
Empire
Steven Saylor
Historical Fiction
eBook

Gordianus The Finder Omnibus
Preview
Reserve
On Loan,
Available on 09/06/20
Gordianus The Finder Omnibus
Steven Saylor
Historical Fiction
eBook

The Seven Wonders
Preview
Reserve
On Loan,
Available on 27/05/20
The Seven Wonders
Steven Saylor
Sagas
eBook

Gladiator Only Dies Once
Steven Saylor
Historical Fiction
eBook
If voting made any difference,
They wouldn't let us do it- Mark Twain
Dechucka
2020-05-20 02:42:38 UTC

Post by Petzl
"Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.11" for Windows
https://fe.bolindadigital.com/wldcs_bol_fo/b2i/search.html?b2bSite=6230&searchBy=ALL&q=Saylor
Wollondilly Library? Don't you claim to live on a park bench in
Campbelltown?
news18
Do you have any idea how badly geocoding of IP addresses are?
Dechucka
Geocoding? I just clicked on his link
Petzl
2020-05-20 05:45:59 UTC
Post by Petzl
Wollondilly Library? Don't you claim to live on a park bench in
Campbelltown?
Do you have any idea how badly geocoding of IP addresses are?
Geocoding? I just clicked on his link
The better source for better ebooks is from Wollomdilly, Picton to be
exact. I did look around but try your library to see whats avaliable.
Dechucka
2020-05-20 06:00:42 UTC
Geocoding? I just clicked on his link
The better source for better ebooks is from Wollomdilly, Picton to be
exact. I did look around but try your library to see whats avaliable.
bolindadigital.com provide e-books and audio books on-line to a whole
group of Shire's/Council's libraries. If you're a member of the
Shire/Council area library as you are for Wollondilly you can borrow via
this service. It's what I use. Apparently the bit
"search.html?b2bSite=6230" identifies which Shire's library system you
are borrowing from.
This is what I gather, no expert on it and over-all don't care as long
as I've got access to books.

Fran
2020-05-20 00:51:49 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book,
It's not the least bit boring. AND stop pretending that you've read it.

my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
Probably you can also?
I'm stuck reading eBooks, which is why I keep looking at messages and
replying , and really don't find the experience as satisfying as an
actual book.
Yep. I've tried ebooks and I've found that I hate them.

news18
2020-05-20 01:59:33 UTC
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book,
It's not the least bit boring. AND stop pretending that you've read it.
my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
What system do they use to allow this.
SWMBO'd found our local library allows you to view certain "films", but
she doesn't like watching movies on the computer screen.
Dechucka
2020-05-20 02:35:17 UTC
Post by news18
Picked it up from the local library today.
Very boring book,
It's not the least bit boring. AND stop pretending that you've read it.
my Library allows you to download ebooks on line
What system do they use to allow this.
SWMBO'd found our local library allows you to view certain "films", but
she doesn't like watching movies on the computer screen.
If you get onto your library website they may have an e-book system.
Maybe through this mob https://fe.bolindadigital.com. I just plug in my
name a library pin and go for it. You need to download a reader but it
was all there for me.