Only in America....
2020-03-24 04:38:42 UTC
As we all know, Trump has been touting the efficacy of chloroquine as a
Covid-19 treatment.

A man has died and his wife is very ill from self medicating:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-dies-ingesting-chloroquine-prevent-coronavirus-banner-health/story?id=69759570
Dechucka
2020-03-24 04:56:35 UTC
As we all know, Trump has been touting the efficacy of chloroquine as a
Covid-19 treatment.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-dies-ingesting-chloroquine-prevent-coronavirus-banner-health/story?id=69759570
A candidate for the Darwin awards for 1) listening to Trump and 2)
taking fish tank cleaner.
Personally I've planted a Cinchona officinalis and will have enough
quinine and quinidine to turn into chloroquine in a couple of years.
Well if I don't get cinchonism, headache, rash, abdominal pain, deafness
and/or blindness from the alkaloids.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-24 06:19:16 UTC
As we all know, Trump has been touting the efficacy of chloroquine as a
Covid-19 treatment.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-dies-ingesting-chloroquine-prevent-coronavirus-banner-health/story?id=69759570
more fakenews
Every time I speak of the haters and losers
I do so with great love and affection.
They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Dechucka