Labor May Shut Down Live Exports
Green Lantern
2007-11-04 11:59:07 UTC
Radical left wing groups are already sinking their claws into Labor:

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740

If Labor shut down live exports, it will be a disaster for farmers.
H Dickmann
2007-11-04 12:06:48 UTC
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They continue
telling lies.
Green Lantern
2007-11-04 12:12:26 UTC
Post by H Dickmann
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They continue
telling lies.
Try disputing these facts:
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
H Dickmann
2007-11-04 12:56:59 UTC
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They continue
telling lies.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
"If it comes to the point where the Australian public do not accept that
animal welfare concerns are properly being met, governments of any
persuasion will be faced with a difficult decision and will probably be
almost forced to shut it down," he told ABC TV today during a debate with Mr
McGauran.
Green Lantern
Correct. You've just supported my original claim.
H Dickmann
So if enough people demand it, the liberals will stop life animal trade.
Green Lantern
2007-11-04 14:19:07 UTC
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They
continue telling lies.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
"If it comes to the point where the Australian public do not accept that
animal welfare concerns are properly being met, governments of any
persuasion will be faced with a difficult decision and will probably be
almost forced to shut it down," he told ABC TV today during a debate
with Mr McGauran.
Correct. You've just supported my original claim.
So if enough people demand it, the liberals will stop life animal trade.
No. It was raised by Labor. Labor only speak for themselves. Let me say it
again: Labor may shut down live exports.

Labor must seriously be thinking of doing this or they wouldn't mention it.
H Dickmann
2007-11-04 14:29:35 UTC
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They
continue telling lies.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
"If it comes to the point where the Australian public do not accept
that animal welfare concerns are properly being met, governments of any
persuasion will be faced with a difficult decision and will probably be
almost forced to shut it down," he told ABC TV today during a debate
with Mr McGauran.
Correct. You've just supported my original claim.
So if enough people demand it, the liberals will stop life animal trade.
No. It was raised by Labor. Labor only speak for themselves. Let me say it
again: Labor may shut down live exports.
Labor must seriously be thinking of doing this or they wouldn't mention it.
Any Government should do it if the people demand it. ( The people are the
Government)
Of course, you can always vote for a Liberal Dictator who doesn't give a
damn what the people want.
Trevor Wilson
2007-11-04 19:49:33 UTC
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
Post by Green Lantern
Post by H Dickmann
No they don't.
Satanistic radical right wing groups do what they do best: They
continue telling lies.
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
"If it comes to the point where the Australian public do not accept that
animal welfare concerns are properly being met, governments of any
persuasion will be faced with a difficult decision and will probably be
almost forced to shut it down," he told ABC TV today during a debate
with Mr McGauran.
Correct. You've just supported my original claim.
So if enough people demand it, the liberals will stop life animal trade.
**The Libs are in denial (as usual). McGauran stated that the only people
who objected to live exports were "letter writers, associated with animal
rights groups." Mr McGauran is in for a huge shock. There are a lot more
Australians who are both horrified by the practice and utterly mystified as
to why value adding does not occur within Australia.

Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson
2007-11-04 19:38:41 UTC
Post by Green Lantern
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=28&ContentID=45740
If Labor shut down live exports, it will be a disaster for farmers.
**Bullshit. Points:
* Many Australians do not support live exports.
* By value adding here in Australia, farmers can make more money for their
products.
* The combination of the strength of the AUS$ and the drought have pushed
the prices of Aussie livestock to very high levels.

Trevor Wilson