LNP to spend $4million on feasibility study for coal fired power station at Collinsville
2020-02-09 01:08:20 UTC
If coal fired power stations are such an effective way of producing
power why is the government doing this and not private enterprise? Maybe
Angus Taylor could answer this question but all we'll get is the
National Party's and SloMo the Coalman's speaking points. However I know
the answer private enterprise won't touch this with a barge pole
with-out giant subsidies, reminds me of the Ardarni mine.

As Mark Butler said “If the industry itself won’t touch this project,
why should taxpayers foot the bill?”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/08/private-investors-wont-touch-new-coalition-backed-coal-plant-labor-says

The LNP should realize industry's die as the world moves on, remember
the Australian whaling industry died with a sperm whale on 20 November
1978. All the arguments that were used to keep the whaling industry
going than are the ones pro-coal lobby is using now
Petzl
2020-02-09 01:31:21 UTC
If coal fired power stations are such an effective way of producing
power why is the government doing this and not private enterprise? Maybe
Angus Taylor could answer this question but all we'll get is the
National Party's and SloMo the Coalman's speaking points. However I know
the answer private enterprise won't touch this with a barge pole
with-out giant subsidies, reminds me of the Ardarni mine.
As Mark Butler said “If the industry itself won’t touch this project,
why should taxpayers foot the bill?”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/08/private-investors-wont-touch-new-coalition-backed-coal-plant-labor-says
Coals replacement!!!

Pommie "Greens" celebrating the burning of the wood chip mill at Eden
to those cheering the new policy in GB of cutting down forests to burn
in place of Coal.
Last year, 6 million tonnes of “wood pellets” harvested from forests
in Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Virginia were shipped
across the Atlantic, to be burnt in renewable “biomass” power plants.]

http://theconversation.com/british-power-stations-are-burning-wood-from-us-forests-to-meet-renewables-targets-54969
https://is.gd/2tRUg0
British power stations are burning wood from US forests – to meet
renewables targets
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.
Dechucka
2020-02-09 02:35:45 UTC
If coal fired power stations are such an effective way of producing
power why is the government doing this and not private enterprise? Maybe
Angus Taylor could answer this question but all we'll get is the
National Party's and SloMo the Coalman's speaking points. However I know
the answer private enterprise won't touch this with a barge pole
with-out giant subsidies, reminds me of the Ardarni mine.
As Mark Butler said “If the industry itself won’t touch this project,
why should taxpayers foot the bill?”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/08/private-investors-wont-touch-new-coalition-backed-coal-plant-labor-says
Coals replacement!!!
Yep coals replacement is renewable energy sources
Post by Petzl
Pommie "Greens" celebrating the burning of the wood chip mill at Eden
to those cheering the new policy in GB of cutting down forests to burn
in place of Coal.
Last year, 6 million tonnes of “wood pellets” harvested from forests
in Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Virginia were shipped
across the Atlantic, to be burnt in renewable “biomass” power plants.]
http://theconversation.com/british-power-stations-are-burning-wood-from-us-forests-to-meet-renewables-targets-54969
https://is.gd/2tRUg0
British power stations are burning wood from US forests – to meet
renewables targets
All very stupid but nothing to with the LNP subsidizing private
enterprise for an industry they claim is viable
Petzl
2020-02-09 03:31:26 UTC
If coal fired power stations are such an effective way of producing
power why is the government doing this and not private enterprise? Maybe
Angus Taylor could answer this question but all we'll get is the
National Party's and SloMo the Coalman's speaking points. However I know
the answer private enterprise won't touch this with a barge pole
with-out giant subsidies, reminds me of the Ardarni mine.
As Mark Butler said “If the industry itself won’t touch this project,
why should taxpayers foot the bill?”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/08/private-investors-wont-touch-new-coalition-backed-coal-plant-labor-says
Coals replacement!!!
Yep coals replacement is renewable energy sources
300 year old North American pines?
Pommie "Greens" celebrating the burning of the wood chip mill at Eden
to those cheering the new policy in GB of cutting down forests to burn
in place of Coal.
Last year, 6 million tonnes of “wood pellets” harvested from forests
in Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Virginia were shipped
across the Atlantic, to be burnt in renewable “biomass” power plants.]
http://theconversation.com/british-power-stations-are-burning-wood-from-us-forests-to-meet-renewables-targets-54969
https://is.gd/2tRUg0
British power stations are burning wood from US forests – to meet
renewables targets
All very stupid but nothing to with the LNP subsidizing private
enterprise for an industry they claim is viable
Climate change is just a scam

Australian Politician
when you’re driving along a country road
and you come across a fence post with a turtle
balanced on top,
that’s called a fencepost turtle

You know he didn’t get up there by himself,
he definitely doesn’t belong up there,
he doesn’t know what to do while he is up there,
and you just gotta wonder what kind of dill
put him up there in the first place!
Dechucka
2020-02-09 03:44:17 UTC
If coal fired power stations are such an effective way of producing
power why is the government doing this and not private enterprise? Maybe
Angus Taylor could answer this question but all we'll get is the
National Party's and SloMo the Coalman's speaking points. However I know
the answer private enterprise won't touch this with a barge pole
with-out giant subsidies, reminds me of the Ardarni mine.
As Mark Butler said “If the industry itself won’t touch this project,
why should taxpayers foot the bill?”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/feb/08/private-investors-wont-touch-new-coalition-backed-coal-plant-labor-says
Coals replacement!!!
Yep coals replacement is renewable energy sources
300 year old North American pines?
That would be silly now wouldn't it.
Really? What about the ice ages?
Ned Latham
2020-02-09 04:30:25 UTC
Why? Only takes 300 years to replace them.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-02-09 03:39:59 UTC
Incredibly disappointing. Recently the government announced 2 new gas power
stations, which are the best short-term solution (although they are only a
measly 130 and 220 MW). I thought for a moment they had put coal to rest.
But no, the far-right dinosaurs in the coaltion are still fucking shit up.
Fran
And gas is hardly a solution given how polluting it is.
Petzl
2020-02-10 01:18:53 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Incredibly disappointing. Recently the government announced 2 new gas power
stations, which are the best short-term solution (although they are only a
measly 130 and 220 MW). I thought for a moment they had put coal to rest.
But no, the far-right dinosaurs in the coaltion are still fucking shit up.
And gas is hardly a solution given how polluting it is.
What we should do is stop burning coal and import wood pellts from
centuries old North American forests
https://www.iflscience.com/environment/british-power-stations-are-burning-wood-us-forests-meet-renewables-target/
https://is.gd/bFkxuB
British Power Stations Are Burning Wood From US Forests – To Meet
Renewables Target

Another good idea is to continue to export all our rubbish which is
then dumped in places like the Amazon, Yellow River etc

Plastic rubbish being dumped into the amazon river

Ördög
2020-02-10 01:40:11 UTC
Petz
What we should do is stop ...
... allowing our politicians to waste taxpayers money on keeping afloat a
now rapidly outdated and horribly polluting industry in Australia.
It does not make sense environmentally, technologically nor economically.
Yes, those hard right ideological morons of the LNP should be on display
in a museum of horrors stuffed and well preserved to scare thrill seeking
future generations for entertainment instead of making moronic self
serving decisions in the Parliament.
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>