Scotty from Marketing is really abysmal
2020-03-26 01:18:00 UTC
This is about the USA, but equally applies to Australia.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/03/coronavirus-is-it-too-much-to-ask-
for-an-actual-plan/

Starts;
What are we doing here? —
Coronavirus: Is it too much to ask for an actual plan?
Editorial: We need someone who can explain how we'll deal with the
pandemic.

John Timmer - Mar 25, 2020 10:17 pm UTC

In difficult and frightening times, it's normal for a certain amount of
confusion and misinformation to spread. The existence of social media and
hyperpartisan "news" outlets undoubtedly exacerbate the problem, but even
those are just exaggerated versions of things that have been with us for
some time.

Ends;
A reality-based plan, clearly communicated by people who understand it,
will help the public understand three things: what sacrifices will need
to be made, what we will get in return for them, and, most importantly,
how these sacrifices will be brought to an end. It's tragic that, nearly
three months into this growing crisis, we still lack such clear
communications from our leaders.
Petzl
2020-03-26 02:18:04 UTC
https://is.gd/BWymVE
Post by news18
A reality-based plan, clearly communicated by people who understand it,
will help the public understand three things: what sacrifices will need
to be made, what we will get in return for them, and, most importantly,
how these sacrifices will be brought to an end. It's tragic that, nearly
three months into this growing crisis, we still lack such clear
communications from our leaders.
Sounds like spin to me
Fact is it is new territory, kids uder 10 survive, those over this age
die from it, the older you are the more likley to die from it.

A cite which will not looked at but asked for when the now 4 lefties
in this group get caught lying, spinning, twisting, decietful.
See Fran has blocked you, you must be smarter than her.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a31926939/chloe-middleton-coronavirus-youngest-death/
https://is.gd/DoM2tr
A healthy British woman, 21, has tragically died from coronavirus
Chloe Middleton had no underlying health conditions.
When all the guns have been banned,

When all the words have been censored,

When all the history has been erased,

When all the freedom has been taken,

Only then will you discover that you
should've spoke up and done something

Vote One Nation
news18
2020-03-26 02:52:58 UTC
Post by news18
https://is.gd/BWymVE
Post by news18
A reality-based plan, clearly communicated by people who understand it,
will help the public understand three things: what sacrifices will need
to be made, what we will get in return for them, and, most importantly,
how these sacrifices will be brought to an end. It's tragic that, nearly
three months into this growing crisis, we still lack such clear
communications from our leaders.
Sounds like spin to me
Bloody god analysis of the current situation in the USa and here.
Post by news18
Fact is it is new territory,
Nope, how to handle infectious disease and pandemics are centuries old.
Post by news18
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
Post by news18
those over this age die from it,
everyone can die from it.
Post by news18
the older you are the more likley to die from it.
Age is turning out not to be the major factor.
It was just an easy factor to pick up first.
Post by news18
A cite which will not looked at
Becasuse it hasn't been provided.

Hint, post from faecesbook are not real news,especially when some 2 bit
"paper' quote them.

Try a credible source.
If true,it jstdisproves your claims.
jonz
2020-03-26 03:18:19 UTC
Post by news18
https://is.gd/BWymVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such as yer *God Analysis*??........ <FBG>
news18
2020-03-26 05:24:29 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Petzl
Post by news18
https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/03/coronavirus-is-it-too-much-
to-
Post by jonz
Post by Petzl
ask-for-an-actual-plan/
Post by news18
https://is.gd/BWymVE
Post by news18
A cite which will not looked at
Becasuse it hasn't been provided.
Hint, post from faecesbook are not real news,especially when some 2 bit
"paper' quote them.
Try a credible source.
If true,it jstdisproves your claims.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such as yer *God Analysis*??........ <FBG>
Well, after Norma Swan, they probably rank as demi-gods.
For what is largely a techo magazine, they've been sot on on a number of
analysis they've carried out over the years.
Petzl
2020-03-26 05:53:46 UTC
Post by news18
https://is.gd/BWymVE
Post by news18
A cite which will not looked at
Becasuse it hasn't been provided.
I did leftie scum!
Dechucker does this shit now you!
Post by Petzl
Hint, post from faecesbook are not real news,especially when some 2 bit
"paper' quote them.
Try a credible source.
If true,it jstdisproves your claims.
You have turned into a useless leftie arsehole
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a31926939/chloe-middleton-coronavirus-youngest-death/
https://is.gd/DoM2tr
A healthy British woman, 21, has tragically died from coronavirus
Chloe Middleton had no underlying health conditions.
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
2020-03-26 06:33:48 UTC
Post by news18
Becasuse it hasn't been provided.
I did leftie scum!
So it will be easy for you to give it again. Do so if you aren't lying
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
2020-03-26 07:28:03 UTC
You have turned into a useless leftie arsehole
Well, i'm clser to Dog that you'll ever bee.
Ördög
2020-03-26 07:51:10 UTC
Post by news18
Petz
Post by Petzl
You have turned into a useless leftie arsehole
Well, i'm clser to Dog that you'll ever bee.
You have so shamelessly disappointed our resident village idiot, the alt-
right wanker and neo-Nazi Petz!

How could you!
He'll never forgive you for this crass betrayal his righ-retarded trust.

;)
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-03-26 06:30:15 UTC
Post by news18
https://is.gd/BWymVE
Post by news18
Fact is it is new territory,
Nope, how to handle infectious disease and pandemics are centuries old.
Except in this day and age there is easy travel between counties and
within countries. Travel was one of the reasons that the "Spanish flu"
hit so hard.
Post by news18
the older you are the more likley to die from it.
Age is turning out not to be the major factor.
Apart from it being a higher risk factor for several reasons
Post by Petzl
It was just an easy factor to pick up first.
One that is still valid
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
2020-03-26 07:26:36 UTC
Post by news18
Nope, how to handle infectious disease and pandemics are centuries old.
Except in this day and age there is easy travel between counties and
within countries. Travel was one of the reasons that the "Spanish flu"
hit so hard.
Whch doesn't stop them doing what wortked before, which was isolation.
Food helth services was also another proven factor time after time.
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
It was just an easy factor to pick up first.
One that is still valid snip
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
Have a lopk at the Wuhan data, males far more than females.

I'm treating "age' as typical media simplification for the chooks.
Dechucka
2020-03-26 07:40:25 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Nope, how to handle infectious disease and pandemics are centuries old.
Except in this day and age there is easy travel between counties and
within countries. Travel was one of the reasons that the "Spanish flu"
hit so hard.
Whch doesn't stop them doing what wortked before, which was isolation.
Unfortunately it has spread between countries. Yep self isolation will
work and the virus may die out or mutate to a less severe problem but
who knows how long that will be. Roll on a vaccine created by PR science
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
It was just an easy factor to pick up first.
One that is still valid snip
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1105088/south-korea-coronavirus-mortality-rate-by-age/
Post by news18
Have a lopk at the Wuhan data, males far more than females.
I'm treating "age' as typical media simplification for the chooks.
you would. The major risk factor is an underlying heart, lung or
endocrine condition. More common in the older both diagnosed and
undiagnosed so you are more likely to cark it if your are over ~70 and
the data continues to show it.

https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
2020-03-26 09:43:03 UTC
Nope.
Fran
2020-03-26 22:52:01 UTC
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
For deaths or for infection rates? Do you have a cite?
Post by Dechucka
Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
Nope.
Yes, for death rates it IS those figures he's given whereas there is no
death shown for the 20-30 age group.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1105088/south-korea-coronavirus-mortality-rate-by-age/
news18
2020-03-27 00:06:04 UTC
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
For deaths or for infection rates? Do you have a cite?
She must have been quoting figures from this;
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102730/south-korea-coronavirus-cases-
by-age/
Dechucka
2020-03-27 00:22:45 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
For deaths or for infection rates? Do you have a cite?
She must have been quoting figures from this;
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102730/south-korea-coronavirus-cases-
by-age/
Which showed Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
No, it didn't. wrong page goose ball.
Dechucka
2020-03-27 03:08:14 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
by-age/
Which showed Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
No, it didn't. wrong page goose ball.
OK you're using 'Age distribution of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in
South Korea as of March 26, 2020 in a discussion about which group
suffers the most deaths. Strange
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
2020-03-27 03:49:55 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
by-age/
Which showed Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
No, it didn't. wrong page goose ball.
OK you're using 'Age distribution of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in
South Korea as of March 26, 2020 in a discussion about which group
suffers the most deaths. Strange
Actually, I said that some SK might no confirm the Chinese figures.
And, as i said in te toter thread, the emphasis on death is ignring the
likelihood of infection. Since it is the number infected that is the real
problem.
jonz
2020-03-27 05:20:15 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
by-age/
Which showed Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
No, it didn't. wrong page goose ball.
OK you're using 'Age distribution of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in
South Korea as of March 26, 2020 in a discussion about which group
suffers the most deaths. Strange
Actually, I said that some SK might no confirm the Chinese figures.
And, as i said in te toter thread, the emphasis on death is ignring the
likelihood of infection. Since it is the number infected that is the real
problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All these poasts, all these stats., all this reasoning and blaming. Don`t make no difference coz:

Fran
2020-03-27 01:53:45 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
For deaths or for infection rates? Do you have a cite?
She must have been quoting figures from this;
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102730/south-korea-coronavirus-cases-
by-age/
So you were talking about cases within that group not deaths.

I wouldn't call that age group being the 'worst hit' when the discussion
had been about which was the group that had the most chance of death as
a result of infection.

Viz:
On 26/03/2020 6:26 pm, news18 wrote:> On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:30:15
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
everyone can die from it.
news18
2020-03-27 02:53:28 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
by-age/
So you were talking about cases within that group not deaths.
I wouldn't call that age group being the 'worst hit' when the discussion
had been about which was the group that had the most chance of death as
a result of infection.
I'm still looking for a roer break down on factors other than age.
"Co-morbidity" isn't really helpful.
I guess it is a bit early for autopsies on the "odd" deaths.
Dechucka
2020-03-27 03:19:37 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
by-age/
So you were talking about cases within that group not deaths.
I wouldn't call that age group being the 'worst hit' when the discussion
had been about which was the group that had the most chance of death as
a result of infection.
I'm still looking for a roer break down on factors other than age.
"Co-morbidity" isn't really helpful.
Yes it is which explains why age is a risk factor
Post by news18
I guess it is a bit early for autopsies on the "odd" deaths.
13 is an odd number of deaths, if it reaches 14 it will be an even
number of deaths
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
2020-03-27 00:06:40 UTC
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
Nope.
Well done the 3 monkeys position taken in the face of the data
Youre doing it well.
Dechucka
2020-03-27 00:21:22 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
Post by news18
Have a look at the South Korean data. 20- 30 were the worst hit.
Death rate from COVID-19 rates by age 80+ 9.26% 30-39 0.12%
Nope.
Well done the 3 monkeys position taken in the face of the data
Youre doing it well.
No prizes for second in this ng
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
news18
Then why do you keep going for it.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-03-26 09:51:45 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
Petz may be right (for the first time ever in usenet):
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/

Seems unusual as with many diseases the death rate is high for infants,
then decreases to a minimum around 14 years of age then increases again
as one gets older.
news18
2020-03-26 11:21:35 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
I'm certain that if you pick your data and time, you can get any figures
you want atm. I just think it is changing too much to have any clear
picture above that if a country doesn't isolated hard, you are going to
have deaths.
Post by Dechucka
Seems unusual as with many diseases the death rate is high for infants,
then decreases to a minimum around 14 years of age then increases again
as one gets older.
Could be reasonable assumption, but that dip could just be too few to be
certan(statistical variatin).

The other thing about age is that co-morbities are almost certain, so it
might not be just that they were old, but the prescence of certain co-
morbilties.

Highest in China was heart disease, then diabetes, then high blood
pressure. List was reversed in Italy, but did you notice that in Italy,
70% who died had high blood ressure. So much for the Mediterranean diet.

In the early information here, they said smokers were susceptable, but no
one has counted that atm. That is if they even recordede it on admission.
I don't knw where SWMBO'd got the South Korean rates from, but their ages
and ipmacts were different to the Chinese one.

Interesting times as they say.
Dechucka
2020-03-26 19:03:56 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
Seems unusual as with many diseases the death rate is high for infants,
then decreases to a minimum around 14 years of age then increases again
as one gets older.
Your cite shows no such thing
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-26 19:10:15 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
Seems unusual as with many diseases the death rate is high for infants,
then decreases to a minimum around 14 years of age then increases again
as one gets older.
Your cite shows no such thing
https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
https://is.gd/MfTVg3
Age (deaths/cases) CFR (95% CI)
= 9 years (0/416) 0%
10 to 19 years (1/549) 0.18% (0.03 to 1.02%)
20 to 49 years (63/19790) 0.32% (0.25% to 0.41%)
50 to 59 years (130/10,008) 1.3% (1.1% to 1.5%)
60 to 69. years (309/8583) 3.6% (3.2% to 4.0%)
70 to 79 years (312/3918) 8.0% (7.2% to 8.9%)
=80 years (208/1408) 14.8% (13.0% to 16.7%)
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Dechucka
2020-03-26 19:23:17 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
Seems unusual as with many diseases the death rate is high for infants,
then decreases to a minimum around 14 years of age then increases again
as one gets older.
Your cite shows no such thing
https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
https://is.gd/MfTVg3
Age (deaths/cases) CFR (95% CI)
= 9 years (0/416) 0%
10 to 19 years (1/549) 0.18% (0.03 to 1.02%)
20 to 49 years (63/19790) 0.32% (0.25% to 0.41%)
50 to 59 years (130/10,008) 1.3% (1.1% to 1.5%)
60 to 69. years (309/8583) 3.6% (3.2% to 4.0%)
70 to 79 years (312/3918) 8.0% (7.2% to 8.9%)
=80 years (208/1408) 14.8% (13.0% to 16.7%)
So no infant deaths. Death rate increases with age as comorbidities
diagnosed or undiagnosed increase. WOW Pez you're wrong and Bruce is a
very silly person believing you.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-26 19:32:16 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
[...]
More lying twisted spin

What I stated was
Fact is it is new territory, kids uder 10 survive, those over this age
die from it, the older you are the more likley to die from it.

from Bruce58's cite

Dechucka
2020-03-26 19:40:16 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
[...]
I apologize I was replying to Bruce
Post by Petzl
What I stated was
Fact is it is new territory, kids uder 10 survive,
on the current data that is correct but being under 10 doesn't give you
magical survival powers sadly just less comorbidities. :-(
Post by Petzl
those over this age
die from it,
Which is incorrect SOME die from it
Post by Petzl
the older you are the more likley to die from it.
yep
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-26 22:57:49 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
kids uder 10 survive,
Nope, they can get it too and their chnces are supposedly higher.
I'm still waiting for the big picture.
https://www.cebm.net/global-covid-19-case-fatality-rates/
?????? Not possible. That cite shows pretzel is wrong. There are no
recorded deaths shown for kids under 10. They DO survive.
Dechucka