Does anybody know if Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-16 06:29:46 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Lee
2010-01-16 06:38:32 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-16 08:06:25 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
--

- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-16 08:48:45 UTC
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Or Bentgay.
--
http://youtu.be/_ipvdBnU8F8

- Garrett the carrott
Ahura Mazda
2010-01-16 13:02:07 UTC
Thumbs up to Aviroce, kangarooistan, kayed Al-kuffar, Qahir Al-Ashrar,
Mirelle, Firnando, Shoes Thrower, Kike Online and Trolls Hunter

Good work guys. It takes teamwork to bring down anti-Islam trolls and
imposters.

I know it was a tough few weeks but working together to achieve this goal is
great for all visitors to alt.religion.islam forum.
Krudd the Dud
2010-01-16 15:55:10 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:02:07 +0200, "Ahura Mazda"
Muslims are the scum of the earth, and Mohammed is the scam of the world.
Muslims are the Devil's brood. They are cruel, heartless and soulless killers,
liars and deceivers, sons of pigs and monkeys.Thanks for posting.
I don't know how we can thank you enough!

Two thumbs up, keep up the good work!

I look forward to hearing from you again!
Lee
This is highly offensive to both pigs and monkeys!!!
Krudd the Dud

Obviously Muslims are below pigs and monkeys!
Lee
2010-01-17 08:31:25 UTC
Post by Krudd the Dud
Post by Lee
Post by Krudd the Dud
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:02:07 +0200, "Ahura Mazda"
Muslims are the scum of the earth, and Mohammed is the scam of the world.
Muslims are the Devil's brood. They are cruel, heartless and
soulless
killers,
liars and deceivers, sons of pigs and monkeys.Thanks for posting.
I don't know how we can thank you enough!
Two thumbs up, keep up the good work!
I look forward to hearing from you again!
This is highly offensive to both pigs and monkeys!!!
My apologies!
Obviously Muslims are below pigs and monkeys!
Pigs and monkeys are just like all sentient beings and don't like
arselifters.
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-17 09:26:28 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Or Bentgay.
Nah, more like Sergay.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-17 09:31:10 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Or Bentgay.
Nah, more like Sergay.
But could be Bentgay.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-17 10:18:36 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Or Bentgay.
Nah, more like Sergay.
But could be Bentgay.
Or even Sergay.
But more like Bentgay.

- Garrett the carrott
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-17 10:21:12 UTC
Anyone?
Krudd the Dud
2010-01-17 10:43:53 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 02:21:12 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
Post by bringyagrogalong
Does anybody know if Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err ... no one!

LOL!

Shows you how completely irrelevant you are!

Bawahahahahahahahah
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Krudd the Dud
Worth repeating.
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-17 11:05:34 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Or Bentgay.
Nah, more like Sergay.
But could be Bentgay.
Or even Sergay.
Worth repeating.
Worth repeating some more.

- Garrett the carrott
unknown
2010-01-16 13:39:45 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
It looks like Sergay.
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
***@gmail.com
***@wn.apc.org
***@gmail.com
***@hotmail.com
***@muslimmatch.com or ***@muslimmatch.com or
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - ***@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

***@gmail.com
***@wn.apc.org
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@muslimmatch.com or ***@muslimmatch.com or
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com
***@hotmail.com
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - ***@med.usyd.edu.au

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

[...]

cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

***@hotmail.com
***@gmail.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially
an apostate and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the
beekeepers suite - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's
preference to bestiality. - Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or
email ***@hotmail.com to hear more about her ex-husbands
backward mohammadan family -

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 01:40:31 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?

- Garrett the carrott
Lee
2010-01-25 06:52:35 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 07:50:51 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told he was going
to marry her.

- Garrett the carrott
Lee
2010-01-25 07:59:50 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told he
was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 08:43:40 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told he
was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
Yep, a real piece of work.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 11:10:28 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told he
was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when she was older.
I posted it here over a month ago.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 11:30:11 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told
he was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when she was
older. I posted it here over a month ago.
The story is also available online.

- Garrett the carrott
Lee
2010-01-25 23:48:35 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told
he was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when she
was older. I posted it here over a month ago.
The story is also available online.
Mohamed was buttraping anybody with their head still connected to their
body and the old fart was 53+ years so that would not be surprising that
she did after growing up with the old perv sending her friends out while
she was at play so he could indulge in a little kiddy twiddling between
raids.
- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-26 08:57:58 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was told
he was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when she
was older. I posted it here over a month ago.
The story is also available online.
Mohamed was buttraping anybody with their head still connected to their
body and the old fart was 53+ years so that would not be surprising that
she did after growing up with the old perv sending her friends out while
she was at play so he could indulge in a little kiddy twiddling between
raids.
Yep, a real class act.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-26 12:32:22 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was
told he was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when she
was older. I posted it here over a month ago.
The story is also available online.
Mohamed was buttraping anybody with their head still connected to
their body and the old fart was 53+ years so that would not be
surprising that she did after growing up with the old perv sending her
friends out while she was at play so he could indulge in a little
kiddy twiddling between raids.
Yep, a real class act.
He'd probably make a good labour politician.

- Garrett the carrott
Lee
2010-01-26 15:05:48 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Allah be praised it is the face of the prophet.
Ugly as shit, isn't he?
Especially for 9 year old girls that get left on their own with him.
Yep. That explains why Aiesha's hair all fell out when she was
told he was going to marry her.
F*kcing dirty, pervy old prophet.
There's an interesting story about how Aiesha cuckolded him when
she was older. I posted it here over a month ago.
The story is also available online.
Mohamed was buttraping anybody with their head still connected to
their body and the old fart was 53+ years so that would not be
surprising that she did after growing up with the old perv sending
her friends out while she was at play so he could indulge in a
little kiddy twiddling between raids.
Yep, a real class act.
He'd probably make a good labour politician.
Mohamed was a thieving criminal who got people to die to feed his ego.

Uh oh yes I see what you mean.
- Garrett the carrott
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-16 07:02:11 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
***************************************

I believe Johnette has switched her gay
interest away from poor old Green Latrine
and onto that awful Zionist, Cornholio.

I think Johnette gave up on sheep after
her surgery, when her nickname became
"Sir Lady Stumpy" or some similar term
of psychopathological endearment.

*
*
***************************************
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-16 08:36:34 UTC
Post by Benway (original non-Zionist)
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
***************************************
I believe Johnette has switched her gay
interest away from poor old Green Latrine
and onto that awful Zionist, Cornholio.
I think Johnette gave up on sheep after
her surgery, when her nickname became
"Sir Lady Stumpy" or some similar term
of psychopathological endearment.
*
http://www.bilegrip.com/var/www/html/images/gee.ozbest2.png
*
***************************************
Could Mary MacKillop's miracles regenerate stumps?

This a bit delicate, and I don't mean to sound crude
or indelicate over what must be a tragedy for Sir Johnette.

Now that Johnette is technically an "it" - and speaking
of Saintly Miracles - if Mary touched the stump or
where the stump once was, would an actual male member
grow there or would the alien gay body reject it?

Most importantly - Would it be a miracle, or a gross,
vile, and accursed abomination in the Holy sight of God?

Krudd the Dud
2010-01-16 07:20:42 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:29:46 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Looks like a Muslim mistook the sheep for a goat.

Same as Sergay mistakes his daughter when he is porking her, with his
sister!
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-17 09:06:11 UTC
Anyone?
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-17 09:29:12 UTC
Anyone?
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-17 09:33:14 UTC
Anyone?
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-17 09:52:55 UTC
Anyone?
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-21 01:52:55 UTC
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Krudd the Dud

Shows how completely irrelevant you are!
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-21 09:17:43 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err .. No One!
LOL!
Shows how completely irrelevant you are!
"Indeed!" - TURDCARD

- Garrett the carrott
bringyagrogalong
Err, no one except you and Johnny, that is. ROFLMAO
Krudd the Dud
2010-01-21 12:30:47 UTC
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:32:42 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by Krudd the Dud
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err .. No One!
Err, no one except you and Johnny, that is. ROFLMAO
Bawahahahahahahahah.

Yes, you are a fool!

According to you, we don't count, so the answer, cock breath, is no one!

ROFLMAO!
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-21 13:19:06 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by Krudd the Dud
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err .. No One!
Err, no one except you and Johnny, that is. ROFLMAO
Bawahahahahahahahah.
Yes, you are a fool!
According to you, we don't count, so the answer, cock breath, is no one!
ROFLMAO!
LOL! Not even his boyfriends at the gay clubs he goes to will stick up for him.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Krudd the Dud
Usual lack of denial by SerGay, Keating's butt boy, noted!
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

- Garrett the carrott
Krudd the Dud
Worth repeating!
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 13:16:10 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by Krudd the Dud
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err .. No One!
Err, no one except you and Johnny, that is. ROFLMAO
Bawahahahahahahahah.
Yes, you are a fool!
According to you, we don't count, so the answer, cock breath, is no one!
ROFLMAO!
LOL! Not even his boyfriends at the gay clubs he goes to will stick up for him.
See what I mean?
Usual lack of denial by SerGay, Keating's butt boy, noted!
Of course.
Worth repeating!
He'll probably post a list. Just like he's been doing with photos of his gay
friends.

- Garrett the carrott
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-25 09:08:02 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by Krudd the Dud
Was Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Err .. No One!
Err, no one except you and Johnny, that is. ROFLMAO
Bawahahahahahahahah.
Yes, you are a fool!
According to you, we don't count, so the answer, cock breath, is no one!
ROFLMAO!
LOL! Not even his boyfriends at the gay clubs he goes to will stick up for him.
See what I mean?
Usual lack of denial by SerGay, Keating's butt boy, noted!
I'll bet Bentgay goes to the same club(s).

- Garrett the carrott
bringyagrogalong
Wrong! According to everyone you don't count.
Krudd the Dud
Don't flatter yourself, loser boy!
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-25 00:46:20 UTC
Anyone?
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-25 08:28:23 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Does anybody know if Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
*********************************

Is Tony Turkish?

Tony "Open Borders" Abbott:
"My instinct is to extend to as many
people as possible the freedom and
benefits of life in Australia"

******************************
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-25 08:50:15 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Does anybody know if Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
*********************************
Is Tony Turkish?
"My instinct is to extend to as many
people as possible the freedom and
benefits of life in Australia"
******************************
In the short run, toxic immigration transfers
wealth from one group - workers to another -
employers. The main mechanism through which the
economy "benefits" from immigration is the
lowering of wages by increasing the supply of
workers.
Immigration to Britain would be dramatically
scaled back under plans for a "one in, one out"
policy. A cross-party parliamentary group - says
net immigration must be reduced to zero, with the
numbers arriving balanced by those leaving.
The media drones carefully avoid connecting
unaffordable housing and high rents to plague
immigration. They prefer to give the impression
that it is all some dark mystery.

**************************
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-25 09:32:44 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
Does anybody know if Sir John Howard was in Izmir, Turkey recently?
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
*********************************
Is Tony Turkish?
"My instinct is to extend to as many
people as possible the freedom and
benefits of life in Australia"
******************************
What an irresponsible bastard!

Another reason not to vote for the fruitloop.
bringyagrogalong
If another one were needed.
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-26 00:18:15 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
bringyagrogalong
2010-01-26 09:02:05 UTC
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Krudd the Dud
2010-01-26 10:37:19 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:02:05 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
Post by bringyagrogalong
Post by bringyagrogalong
http://tinyurl.com/ye8p35u
Anyone?
Poor old "brinyagrogalong", who thinks the world hangs breathlessly for his

LOL!

No response, dog's breath; what does this tell you about yourself?

ROFLMAO!