Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina - Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride because of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - “I am very disappointed to hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled another author's novel, apparently because of their concerns about possible Islamic reprisals,” Rushdie said. - “This is censorship by fear and it sets a very bad precedent indeed.”,,The withdrawal of Jones's book has renewed the debate over self-censorship in the treatment of Islam.
Raptor
2008-08-17 02:05:02 UTC

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4543243.ece
Sir John Howard
2008-08-16 03:41:38 UTC
Post by Raptor
Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina
- Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a
controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride
because of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - “I am very
disappointed to hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled
another author's novel, apparently because of their concerns about
possible Islamic reprisals,” Rushdie said. - “This is censorship by fear
and it sets a very bad precedent indeed.”,,The withdrawal of Jones's
book has renewed the debate over self-censorship in the treatment of Islam.
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4543243.ece
Funny how he had to piss pislam off to grow some balls. Malcum should
take note of this.
Kayid Al-Kuffar
2008-08-16 03:47:43 UTC
Thumbs up to Aviroce, kangarooistan, Firnando, Mirelle and Trolls
Hunter

Good work guys. It takes teamwork to bring down anti-Islam trolls and
imposters. I know it was a tough few weeks but working together to
achieve
this goal is great for all visitors to alt.religion.islam forum.

I don't know how the readers can thank you guys, but you get a big
thumbs up! Keep up the good work!
Fartass Jewad
2008-08-17 05:24:24 UTC
BEHIND EVERY FILTHY POST IS A FILTHY MUZZIE POSTER
...AND THIS TROLL IS NO EXCEPTION!!

Their posts are full of lies, stupid, lunatic stories using obscene
language.

Misleading information, propaganda, fantasy stories, uneducated poster with
many aliases

Not recommended readings of any age.

The following list shows some lunatic Muzzies and thier identities.

.( Research done by : "Katrina" <***@yahoo.com )

1) :"Muslim With Mission" <***@gmail.com

2):"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <***@gmail.com

3): We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3482282C

4): "Ramabriga" <***@gmail.com

5): LeNoir http://makeashorterlink.com/?C5F83604C

6): Islam is the religion chosen by Allah for all humanity

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B34F2571C

7): "kangarooistan"
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T29D1242E

8 ): "Muslims Are Good Folks" <***@yahoo.com

9 ): ISLAM - THE SOLUTION OF MODERN PROBLEMS
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2855320D

10): "Mirelle" <***@gmail.com

11): V i v a P a l e s t i n e! http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1952320D

12): Zionism is a cancer http://makeashorterlink.com/?G5C52120D

13): All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of
the creation
http://makeashorterlink.com/?M1D53120D

14): "Avenger" <***@avengers.co.uk

15): ISLAAM -THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P29225D8D

16): ?kœü€j?kŠn http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1682282C

17) : Ilan Ramon: Kike Lost in Space
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A3561220D

18): Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B61520D

19): Muslims Always victorious http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2331210D

20): Buddy III http://makeashorterlink.com/?A5092514E

21): "Dr. Lippschitz" <***@labs.edu

22) "Venceremos" <***@bellsouth.net

23): "Aviroce" <***@gmail.com

24): "Möbius Pretzel" <***@yahoo.com

25): "Gary Renzetti" <***@connection.com

26): NY Transfer News <***@blythe.org

27): "john" <***@yahoo.com

28): "torresD" <***@hotmail.com

29):"Bongblaster" <***@peoplepc.com

30): "The Re"vvdd" <***@agglicoonn.com.za

31): "Firnando" <***@yahoo.com

32): "Qahir Al-Ashrar" <***@hotmail.com

33): "jamiil" <***@gmail.com

34): "Doc Martian" <***@verizon.net

35): "Heinrich" <***@Ruhrgasnet.de

36): "steve" <***@yahoo.com

37): Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2281282C

38): 1MAN4ALL http://makeashorterlink.com/?G16732D6C

39): markzoom http://masl.to/?T2BE4245E

40): "VTR" <***@gmx.us

41): "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com

42): "Islâm: The Only True Religion for the Whole Mankind"
<***@yahoo.com

43): "Otis Willie PIO The American War Library"
<***@pacbell.net

44): "B. H. Cramer" <***@alltimes.yep

45) "SLAP THAT MOSSAD BITCH!!!" <***@mossad.org

46) "Doomsday Cultist" <***@mypacks.net

47) "Warhol" <***@hotmail.com

48) "HHW" <***@yahoo.com

49) "Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"
<***@hotmail.com

50) "Codebreaker" <***@bigsecret.com>

51) "Bugman" <***@hotmail.com>

52) "Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com>

53) "4PeaceMirelle" <***@gmail.com>
Qahir Al-Ashrar
2008-08-16 16:05:17 UTC
Be Aware.

A troll Trying to sneak on line, anti-Islam trolls still at large
spreading hater against Muslims and Islam!!

Warning there are anti-Islam forgers and trolls amongst us, proceed
with caution

Be Aware. A Troll Trying to Sneak online

...I hate these freakin trolls...

anti-Islam trolls spreading hater against Muslims and Islam!!

They are spamming the Newsgroups with intent to hinder normal
discussions and stealing emails and aliases to post off topic and
hatred-filled, divisive rubbish on Board...... NOW they get involve in
unauthorized cancellation

Be Aware.

Letter to Non Muslims

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­-----

Dear Seeker of Truth,

No one is compelled to accept the truth, but it is certainly a shame
upon the human intellect when a man is not even interested in finding
out what the truth is!

Islam teaches that our Creator has given human beings the faculty of
reason. Therefore, it is incumbent upon them to reason things out
objectively and systematically for themselves to ponder, to question
and to reflect.

Nobody should press you to make a hasty decision to accept any of the
teachings of Islam, for Islam teaches that human beings should be
given the freedom to choose. Even when a person is faced with the
truth, there is no compulsion upon him to embrace it.

But before you begin to form an opinion about Islam, ask yourself
whether your existing knowledge about it is thorough enough. Ask
yourself whether that knowledge has been obtained through third party
sources who themselves have probably been exposed to only random
glimpses of Islamic writings and have yet to reason out on Islam
objectively and systematically themselves.

Is it fair enough that one should form an opinion about the taste of a
particular dish just by a mere hearsay from others who may themselves
have not necessarily tasted the dish yet?

Similarly you should find out for yourself about Islam from reliable
sources and not only taste it, but rather digest it very well before
you form an opinion of it. That would be an intellectual approach to
the truth.

In making your next move to the truth, Islam continually reassures you
that your rights to freedom of choice and freedom to use that God-
given faculty of thought and reason will be respected, for everyone
has that individual will. No one else can take away that will and
force you to submit to the true way of your Creator, you have to find
out and make that decision yourself!

May your intellectual journey towards the truth be a pleasant and
fruitful one.

Whatever you think, Whatever you Believe In There is No Harm In
Searching For The Truth And Studying Islam.

You will have to find and make that decision yourself.

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

http://www.faithfreedom.com/

Useful links

http://tinyurl.com/2482wo

http://www.muslim-answers.org/

www.islamonline.net

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx

http://www.studying-islam.org/index.aspx

Similar websites

Islamic Awareness http://www.islamic-awareness.org/
Bismikaallahuma.org http://bismikaallahuma.org/
The True Religion http://www.thetruereligion.org/missionary.htm
Investigating Islam http://www.islamic.org.uk/
Muslim Answers http://www.muslim-answers.org/
Sharif.org http://www.sharif.org.uk/
Guided Ones http://www.guidedones.com/
Understanding Islam http://www.understanding-islam.org/
Examine the Truth http://www.ExamineTheTruth.com
Polly the Parrot
2008-08-16 21:22:55 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT) Qahir Al-Ashrar
Post by Qahir Al-Ashrar
Be Aware.
Muslim Troll!
Aviroce
2008-08-18 01:12:08 UTC
Post by Polly the Parrot
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT) Qahir Al-Ashrar
Post by Qahir Al-Ashrar
Be Aware.
Muslim Troll!
You mean Anti-Muslims Troll?
kangarooistan
2008-08-19 15:40:10 UTC
Post by Aviroce
Post by Polly the Parrot
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT) Qahir Al-Ashrar
Post by Qahir Al-Ashrar
Be Aware.
,
Post by Aviroce
Post by Polly the Parrot
Muslim Troll!
You mean Anti-Muslims Troll?
all much the same on payday

My profile & stats
Picture ***@gmail.com
Your 7-day activity
20 discussions started
127 discussions replies
142 direct replies to your messages
2532 views of your messages
67 views of your profile

big bonus this week
tanks to raptor
Aviroce
2008-08-22 04:31:18 UTC
Great stats. Keep going.
Post by kangarooistan
Post by Aviroce
Post by Polly the Parrot
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:05:17 -0700 (PDT) Qahir Al-Ashrar
Post by Qahir Al-Ashrar
Be Aware.
,
Post by Aviroce
Post by Polly the Parrot
Muslim Troll!
You mean Anti-Muslims Troll?
all much the same on payday
My profile & stats
tanks to raptor
Qahir Al-Ashrar

Aviroce
Aviroce
Thank you for doing your fair share.
Qahir Al-Ashrar

well said
Prince Andy
2008-08-16 20:38:37 UTC
Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina -
Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a
controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride because
of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - "I am very disappointed to
hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled
Must be jewish, the only thing he ever has to say is any criticism or sneer
he can find against anyone as is usually practised byjews/zionists/israelis
as their religion proscribes, sneer at all who are not jews as they are they
are to be looked down on , cheated and mislead as often as necessary.
A religion by it's corrupted holy book the Talmud, which rants aginst
christians and any other non jew against all the old testament guidance
which they have discarded for this criminal orientated book that was
critocized br Christ.
The Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions
Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written
down in Jesus time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah
(early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees),
because it nullified Biblical teachings.
THE FAMOUS WARNING OF OUR LORD ABOUT THE TRADITION THAT VOIDS
SCRIPTURE (CF. MARK 7:13), WHICH IS REGULARLY USED AGAINST
CATHOLICISM BY PROTESTANTS, IS ACTUALLY A DIRECT REFERENCE TO
THE TALMUD OR MORE PROPERLY, THE FORERUNNER OF THE FIRST PART
OF IT, THE MISHNAH, WHICH EXISTED IN ORAL FORM DURING CHRIST*S
LIFETIME, BEFORE BEING COMMITTED TO WRITING. ALL OF MARK CHAPTER 7,
FROM VERSE ONE THROUGH THIRTEEN, REPRESENTS OUR LORD*S POINTED
CONDEMNATION OF THE MISHNAH.
Unfortunately, due to the abysmal ignorance of our day, the widespread
Christian notion is that the Old Testament is the supreme book of
Judaism.
But this is not so. The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments
of rabbis, not God; the Talmudic commentary on the Bible is their
supreme law and not the Bible itself. That commentary does indeed,
as Jesus said, void the laws of God, not uphold them. As a reader
of Talmud (in the rabbinically authorized Soncino version) I know
this to be true.
There is a small Jewish sect which makes considerable effort to eschew
Talmud and adhere to the Old Testament alone. These are the Karaites,
a most hated and severely persecuted group within Judaism.
Some Teachings of the Talmud Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the
rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot
excrement in hell.
Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a
city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human
("Only ye are designated men"). Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head,
"Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are
designated animals ("she-asses").
Jews are Divine Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the
Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.
O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile
("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
Jews Have Superior Legal Status Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite
gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a
Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."
Jews May Steal from Non-Jews Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object
lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.
(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to
an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article
to a Cuthean..."
Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a
Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals
from a Gentile he may keep.
Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has "exposed their money to Israel."
Jews May Lie to Non-Jews Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies
("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children
are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from
birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a
worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"
Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover,
Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense
could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"
Attacks Christians and their Books Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians
("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be
punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition
of minim).
Sanhedrin 90a . Those who read the New Testament (uncanonical books,
see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.
Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians,
i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.
Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament
books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History,
Jewish Religion, p. 21).
ISRAEL SHAHAK REPORTS THAT THE ZIONISTS BURNED HUNDREDS OF NEW TESTAMENT
BOOKS IN OCCUPIED PALESTINE ON MARCH 23, 1980 (CF. JEWISH HISTORY, JEWISH
RELIGION, P. 21).
Sick and Insane Teachings Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should
take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with
honey and eat it.
Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy
way is given.
Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the
animals in the Garden of Eden.
Yebamoth 63a . Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.
Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically,
three years "and a day" old).
Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child
is less than nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little
girl it is nothing."
Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible
to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also
eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that
Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.
Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits
the rabbi won the debate.
Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor
toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited
long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is
with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."
Toilet and excrement obsessions are laced throughout Talmud and were
exhibited in Spielberg*s Schindlers List where the Hollywood director
shows a Jewish child jumping through a toilet seat in an outhouse and
falling into a pool of liquefied excrement. There the child meets two
other Jewish children partially immersed who inform the interloper
that this cesspool is their hiding spot exclusively and that he must
find his own. These are the kind of disgusting and morbid, psychotic
images which Jewish kids are exposed to constantly in the cinematic
liturgy of Holocaustianity and for that matter, in the Talmud as well.
Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust Here are two early "Holocaust" tales
from the Talmud: Gittin 57b . Claims that four billion Jews were killed by
the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish
children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive
by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not
16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million
Jewish children or four billion Jews).
A Revealing Admission Abodah Zarah 70a . The question was asked
of the rabbi whether some wine stolen in Pumbeditha might be used
or if it was defiled, due to the fact that the thieves might have been
Gentiles (a Gentile touching wine would make the wine unclean).
The rabbi says not to worry, that the wine is permissible for Jewish
use because the majority of the thieves in Pumbeditha, the place
where the wine was stolen, are Jews
Pharisaic Rituals Erubin 21b (p. 150). "Rabbi Akiba said to him,
"Give me some water to wash my hands." "It will not suffice for
drinking," the other complained, "will it suffice for washing your
hands?" "What can I do? the former replied, "when for neglecting
the words of the Rabbis one deserves death? It is better that I
myself should die than that I transgress against the opinion of
my colleagues."[This is the ritual hand washing condemned by
Jesus in Matthew 15: 1-9].
"Great Rabbi" Deceives A Woman Kallah 51a (Soncino Minor Tractates).
Teaches that God approves of rabbis who lie: "The elders were once
sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his
head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his
head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua
remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during
a womans menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a
bastard and a son of a niddah. "They said, "What induced you
to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?" He replied, "I will
prove it concerning him." He went to the lads mother and found
her sitting in the market selling beans. "He said to her, "My
daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you,
I will bring you to the world to come." (eternal life). She said
to him, "Swear it to me."
Rabbi Akiba, "taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his
heart," said to her, "What is the status of your son?" She replied,
"When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating)
and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had
intercourse with me and this son was born to me." Consequently
the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah. It was declared,
"..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi
Akiba..."
This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The
Jewish Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the
reading has been altered, The best among the Egyptians being generally
substituted."
In the Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates,
Soferim 41a-b]. Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage
to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the
extermination of non-Jews.("Jewish Press" of June 9, 1989, p. 56B).
On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an
orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including
children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple
of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as "dogs"
is "from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS "60 Minutes", "Kahane").
Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldsteins
philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence
against "goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26,
1994,p. 5).
Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6,
1989, p.5).
Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish
fingernail."(NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).
Judeo-Christian Response to Talmud
Neither the "modern" popes or the modern preachers of Protestantism,
have ever insisted that the rabbis of Judaism repudiate or condemn
the Talmud. On the contrary, the heads of "Judeo-Churchianity" have
urged the followers of Christ to obey, honor and support the followers
of the Talmud. Therefore, it should be obvious that "Judeo-Churchianity"
is the worst betrayer of Jesus Christ on Earth today.
THE UTTERLY RIDICULOUS IRRELEVANT STATEMENTS OF AN ISRAELI/JEWISH PATRIOT
WHO CARES NOTHING FOR THE USA TRYING TO TURN ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE
DISTORTION OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS LIVES AND MORALS FIGHTING AN UNPRINCIPLED
JEWISHWAR FOR JEWISH/ISRAELI GAIN IN LAND AND MONEY

SO TO RETURN TO WHAT THIS GIGGLING JEW/JEWISH SUPPORTER/ISRAELI WANTS TO
RIDICULE AND LAUGH AT.

NOTHINGFRIENDLY HERE THE CORRUPTION OF OUR YOUTH AND ARMED FORCES.

http://www.madcowprod.com/01192007.html

How you are corrupting the American army at the moment.

NOW THEY HAVE America participating?

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20040504_1.htm

"Mirelle" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Ø According to a political appointee within the Bush administration and
U.S. intelligence sources, the interrogators at Abu Ghraib included a
number of Arabic-speaking Israelis who also helped U.S. interrogators
develop the "R2I" (Resistance to Interrogation) techniques. Many of
the torture methods were developed by the Israelis over many years of
interrogating Arab prisoners on the occupied West Bank and in Israel
itself.
http://www.counterpunch.org/madsen05102004.html
Mirelle
You are old, you still around? thought you'd died. ChoKed up AND DIED OF
REMORSE on the lies you keep feeding anyone who befriends you to cover up
for your nazi friends in israel and those zionist friends who sold families
and children to Germans for able bodied israelis??And you know there was no
gassing policy?? But check that out at the bottom.

And how you have corrupted America with that closet jew bush.
http://www.madcowprod.com/01192007.html

http://www.nafcash.com/

Lest you think there must be some truth to the alleged Treblinka holocaust

NAFCASH TM is offering a $250,000.00 REWARD

For locating JUST ONE of the alleged "HUGE MASS GRAVES" of Treblinka

NAFCASH TM presents

THE TREBLINKA CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM

You must scientifically - forensically prove the grave's EXACT location,
its EXACT dimensions and its EXACT volumetric density.

The cremated remains must total AT LEAST one percent of the alleged mass
murder.

JUST ONE MASS GRAVE! - JUST ONE PERCENT!
Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and
have
blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid
Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's
chief
interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.
In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those
holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of
Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next
purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this
week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of
mass
murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews
too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great
murderers, among the greatest
known by modern history.
The Jews active in official communist terror apparatuses (In the
Soviet Union and abroad) and who at times led them, did not do this,
obviously, as Jews, but rather, as Stalinists, communists, and "Soviet
people." Therefore, we find it easy to ignore their origin and "play
What do we have to do with them? But let's not forget them. My
own view is different. I find it unacceptable that a person will be
considered a member of the Jewish people when he does great things, but
not
considered part of our people when he does amazingly despicable things.
Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who
served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment.
After all, others will always remind us of their origin.
In article <***@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
***@mangusta.e4ward.com says...
1290 expulsion from england.doc

http://www.heretical.org/British/jews1290.html

Although contemporary Jewish authors deny such things as ritual murder, some
admit that there may have been some unpleasant Jews around at the time.

1255, Lincoln. A boy called Hugh was kidnapped by the Jews and crucified and
tortured in hatred of Jesus Christ. The boy's mother found the body in a
well on the premises of a Jew called Jopin or Copinus. This Jew, promised by
the judge his life if he confessed, did so, and 91 Jews were arrested;
eventually 18 were hanged for the crime. King Henry III himself personally
ordered the juridical investigation of the case five weeks after the
discovery of the body, and refused to allow mercy to be shown to the Jew
Copinus, who was executed.

1144, Norwich. A twelve year-old boy was crucified and his side pierced at
the Jewish Passover. His body was found in a sack hidden in a tree. A
converted Jew, called Theobald of Cambridge, confessed that the Jews took
blood every year from a Christian child because they thought that only by so
doing could they ever obtain their freedom and return to Palestine; and that
it was their custom to draw lots to decide whence the blood was to be
supplied; Theobald said that last year the lot fell to Narbonne, but in this
year to Norwich. The boy was locally beatified and has ever since been known
as St. William. The Sheriff, probably bribed, refused to bring the Jews to
trial.

Crawl back under your rock you rock spider. Seeing at the moment America is
only " that far " as Maxwell Smart used to say from being a Hebrew speaking
all Israeli colony, so the only view currently accepted is a rabid zionist
nazi view which accepts only rabid zionist sources.
So it's a nice change to get away from mein kampf in Yiddish you zionist or
zionist arse licker, whichever fits.
We need another world-wide krystallnacht against Zionist interests.
Let's get the terrorists packing back to Israhell! No more evil scum
perverting society from the top. Death to Zionism.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Kristallnacht.htm
Kristallnacht
The real story
Some history leading up to Kristallnacht and WW 2
Amschel Rothschild finances the Bolshevik revolution
The three Jews Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin kill over twenty million
Russians who were opposing the Jewish swindle. Russian artists,
teachers, intellectuals, leaders are imprisoned and sent to the Gulags.
In 1933 -34 the Ukraine farmers refused to turn their land over to the
communists and Stalin confiscated their crops and starved seven
million to death.
wpe108.jpg (9124 bytes)
Hitler blocks communism and Jews declare war on Germany
Hitler is in the way of Communism
wpeFE.jpg (2489 bytes)
Infuriated Jews declared war on Germany
wpeF9.jpg (26368 bytes)
Hitler stood alone and defiant against the tidal wave of Jewish
organized Communism then sweeping all before it. The Communists had
seized Russia and were at the bottom of civil unrest and revolution
throughout eastern Europe; Britain, France, - the Spanish Civil War -,
the British dominions and the United States.
Germany alone repelled and held in check this tidal wave of subversion
and insurrection.
Circumstances leading up to Kristallnacht
Herschel Grynszpan
wpeF5.jpg (3777 bytes)
A Jew assassinates a diplomat
Grynszpan was an 17 yr old unemployed Jew who was funded by LICRA (
Jewish activist group ). His father had been a tailor who had moved
from Poland to Germany. Herschel had a reputation for disliking work
and he hung out at the homes of his uncles in Brussels and Paris.
He checked into an expensive hotel just round the corner from the
offices of LICA.
On November 7 1938, Herschel Grynszpan walked into the German embassy
in Paris and shot Ernst vom Rath, a German diplomat, five times.
LICA at once hired one of the foremost barristers in Paris, and paid
his legal costs when he was arrested.
wpeF8.jpg (3083 bytes) Ernst vom Rath
Was a 31 yr old German diplomat in Paris.
Grynszpan was arrested
wpeF6.jpg (4305 bytes) Grynszpan was arrested at the scene and was
taken to a police station. Although he was a totally obscure Polish Jew
with no money and no apparent supporters, nevertheless one of France's
most famous lawyers, Moro Giafferi, appeared at the police station a
few hours after the shooting and told the police that he was
Grynszpan's attorney
Famous lawyer ( Moro Giafferi ) mysteriously appears
wpeF7.jpg (2288 bytes)
Moro Giafferi turns out to be the legal counsel of the LICA which was
founded in Paris in 1933 by the Jew Bernard Lecache and operated as a
militant propaganda organization .
Another assassination
In February 1936 Giafferi represented the Jew David Frankfurter who had
shot and killed Wilhelm Gustloff, the head of the Swiss branch of the
German National Socialist Party. During the subsequent trial it was
clearly established that Frankfurter had been a hired murderer with
backed by LICRA.
Grynszpan survives the war and lives in Paris supported by LICRA
LICRA
wpeF6.jpg (3187 bytes)
Grynszpan survived the war and returned to Paris where he was supported
by LICRA and was never charged.
Bernard Lecache - LICRA founder
wpe100.jpg (2347 bytes) Grynszpan family recieved a vast sum and
papers to Palestine from LICRA
What Really Happened During the Crystal Night
wpeFC.jpg (11969 bytes)
Provocateurs appear in border towns
wpeED.jpg (4105 bytes) On 8 November 1938, one day before the Crystal
Night, strange persons who had never been seen there before suddenly
appeared in several small towns in Hessen near the French-German
border. They went to mayors, Kreisleiters (district Party leaders) and
other important officials in these towns and asked them what actions
were being planned against the Jews. The officials were rather startled
by these questions and replied that they didn't know of any such plans.
The strangers acted as if they were shocked to hear this. They shouted
and complained that something had to be done against the Jews and then,
without further explanation, they disappeared.
They usually regarded the strangers as crazy anti-Semites and promptly
forgot about the incidents - until the next evening. Some of these
apparently crazy individuals really outdid themselves.
Provocateurs dress as SS
wpeEF.jpg (2292 bytes) In one case two men, dressed as members of the
SS, went to an SA Standartenfuehrer (Colonel) and ordered him to
destroy the nearby synagogue. To understand the absurdity of this one
must know that the SS and SA were completely separate organizations. A
real SS member would never have tried to give orders to an SA unit.
This case shows that the strangers were foreigners who did not even
understand the distinctions of German authority. The SA
Standartenfuehrer rejected the demands of the self-styled SS men and
reported the incident to his superiors.
Strangers giving speeches
wpeFB.jpg (5701 bytes) When the provocateurs realized that their
efforts were not working with local officials, they changed their
tactics. Instead they tried to incite directly the people in the
streets. In another town, for example, two men appeared at the market
place and began making speeches to the people there, trying to incite
them against the Jews. Eventually some people did indeed storm the
synagogue, but by then the two provocateurs had, of course,
disappeared. Similar incidents occurred in several towns.
Unidentified strangers suddenly appeared, gave speeches, started
throwing stones at windows, stormed Jewish buildings, schools,
hospitals, and synagogues, and then disappeared.
These unusual incidents had already started on the 8th of November,
that is, before Ernst vom Rath was dead. His death was only reported
late on the evening of the 9th. The fact that this strange pattern of
incidents had already begun one day earlier proves that the death of
vom Rath was not the reason for the Crystal Night outburst. Vom Rath
was still alive when the pogrom began.
These were methodical thugs and not enraged citizens
wpe102.jpg (1793 bytes) Well organized and widespread incidents began
on the evening of 9 November. Groups of generally five or six young
men, armed with bars and clubs, went down the streets smashing store
windows. They were not Jew-hating SA men, enraged over the murder of a
German diplomat. They operated too methodically to have been motivated
by anger.
They carried out their work without any apparent emotion. Nonetheless,
it was their destruction
that encouraged certain other individuals from the lowest social
classes to become a mob and continue the destruction.
All one can learn from history writers is that "all" synagogues were
demolished and that "all" shop windows were destroyed. Aside from this
vague description, one is given almost no details.
Jews fought off attacks
History writers tell us that during the Crystal Night all the Jews were
frightened, meekly accepted whatever happened to them and watched the
destruction of their property with no resistance. The contrary is true.
While going through the files on this subject, I found many documents
which report precisely just the opposite of what is claimed. The fact
is that in many cases Jews and their German neighbors fought together
against the attackers, pushing them down staircases. Street mobs were
beaten up and chased away in more than one case.
Police on side of Jews
SA officers stood watch preventing attacks
Police and Party officials were generally on the side of the Jews. Some
Jewish community leaders went to police stations the next morning and
asked the police to investigate the damage done to their synagogues.
The resulting police reports are still available in the files today.
wpeEF.jpg (4518 bytes)
Jews weren't phased by attacks
wpeF7.jpg (5870 bytes) Also contrary to what we have been told, most
Jews were not directly affected by these events. In Berlin, for
example, all of the teachers and pupils of the city's largest Jewish
school, which served the entire Berlin area, appeared in their classes
the next morning without having noticed anything unusual during the
previous night.
Heinemann Stern, the Jewish principal of that school, wrote in his
postwar memoirs that he noticed a burning synagogue on his way to the
school on the morning after the Crystal Night, but he thought it was
just an accidental fire.
It was only after he arrived at the school that he received a telephone
call informing him of the destruction of the previous night. He then
went on with his classes of the day and only during the first recess
did he take the trouble to inform the entire student body about what
had happened.
Jewish historians rewrote history
Historians wrote: "Every single Jew was beaten, chased, robbed,
insulted and humiliated. The SA tore the Jews from their beds,
mercilessly beat them in their apartments and then ... chased them
almost to death ... Blood flowed everywhere."
[9] Is it conceivable that thousands of Jewish children would be have
been sent to school by their parents on the morning after that fateful
night if the attacks against Jews had been so horrific or extensive?
Would any parents have let their children go to school if they had
thought there was even the slightest danger of them being attacked by
roving gangs of SA men? I think the answer is clearly no!
Who Could the Provocateurs Have Been?
In the wake of the Crystal Night, almost everyone wanted to know who
the culprits were. Dr. Goebbels expressed his suspicion that a secret
organization must have instigated the entire affair. He simply could
not believe that anything so well organized could have been a
spontaneous popular outburst.
Apparently to avoid internal wrangling and the harm that this would do
to their public image, an investigation to determine the instigators
never took place. Hitler believed that Dr. Goebbels, his closest
confidant and the one man he could never abandon, had been the
instigator.
The only persons actually punished were individual SA men who had
participated directly in the pogrom and been accused in German courts
of murder, assault, looting or other criminal acts by Jewish or German
witnesses to these crimes. But before any of these cases ever actually
came to trail, Hitler issued a special decree ordering the postponement
of all such cases until after the accused individuals were first
prosecuted by the Supreme Party Court, an internal court concerned with
discipline within the National Socialist Party organization.
Mystery phone calls to local town officials
wpe103.jpg (1679 bytes) Several district and local Party leaders
(Kreisleiters and Ortsgruppenleiters) were awakened from their sleep in
the middle of the night by telephone calls. Someone claiming to be from
the regional Party headquarters or the regional Party propaganda bureau
(Gauleitung or Gaupropagandaleitung) would ask what was happening in
the official's town or city. If the Party official answered "Nothing,
everything is quiet," the telephone caller would then say in German
slang that he had received an order to the effect that the Jews were
going to get it tonight and that the respective official should carry
out the order.
In most cases the Party leader, disturbed from his sleep, did not even
understand what had happened. Some simply dismissed the call as a joke
and went back to bed.
Others called back the office from where the telephone voice had
pretended to be calling. If they managed to reach someone in charge,
they were often told that nobody knew anything about such a call. But
if they reached only a lower official they were often told: "Well, if
you got that order, you'd better go ahead and do what you were told."
These telephone calls caused considerable confusion. All this came out
months later during the trials conducted by the Supreme Party Court.
The Chief Judge concluded that in every case a misunderstanding had
arisen in one link or other of the chain of command. But when they were
confronted with apparently genuine orders to organize demonstrations
against the Jews that night, most of the Party leaders had simply not
known what to do.
Obviously a group of centrally organized thugs
The pattern of seemingly sporadic anti-Jewish incidents in small towns,
followed only later by a carefully planned outburst in many large
cities throughout Germany, clearly suggests the work of a centrally
organized group of well-trained agents. Even shortly after the Crystal
Night, many leading Party officials suspected that the entire affair
had been centrally coordinated. Significantly, even Hermann Graml, the
only West German historian who has written in detail about the Crystal
Night, carefully distinguished between provocateurs and people who were
simply carried away by their emotions and spontaneously took part in
the riot and destruction.
The timing was perfect
Most party officials were at a commemoration at the Alte Rathaus in
Munich
wpeF5.jpg (5381 bytes)
Munich on the Ninth of November
While all this was happening across the Reich, a special annual
commemoration was being held in Munich. Fifteen years earlier, on 9
November 1923, a movement led by Adolph Hitler, Erich von Ludendorff (a
leading First World War General), and two major figures in the Bavarian
government tried to depose the legal government and take responsibility
themselves as a new national government. wpeF6.jpg (2743 bytes)
Feldherrnhalle
wpeF1.jpg (8854 bytes) The uprising or putsch was put down and 16
rebels were shot down next to the Feldherrnhalle, a famous old monument
building in central Munich. Accordingly, the 9th of November had been
commemorated every year since 1933 as the memorial day for the martyred
heroes of the National Socialist movement. Adolph Hitler and the Party
veterans, as well as all of the Gauleiters (regional Party leaders) met
every year in Munich for the occasion. Hitler would usually deliver a
speech to a select audience of Party veterans at the famous
Buergerbraeukeller restaurant on the evening of the 8th.
Hitler and veterans reenact
On the morning of the 9th Hitler and his veteran comrades would reenact
the 1923 "March to the Feldherrnhalle."
wpeF7.jpg (3902 bytes)
wpeF0.jpg (3689 bytes) SS ceremony
On the evening of the 9th the Fuehrer always held an informal dinner at
the Old Town Hall ("Alte Rathaus") with old comrades as well as all the
Gauleiters. At midnight young men who were about to enter the SS and
the SA were sworn in at the Feldherrnhalle.
All of the Gauleiters and other guests participated in this very solemn
ceremony. After it was over they left Munich and returned to their
homes throughout the Reich.
Gaulieters not at posts
It is clear that the 9th of November date was chosen very cleverly. The
annual commemoration ceremony of that day insured that almost all of
the Gauleiters would be away from their home offices when the
anti-Jewish demonstrations began. In other words, the actual
decision-making responsibilities that were normally carried out by the
Gauleiters were temporarily in the hands of lower-ranking individuals
with less experience.
Between 8 and 10 November, subordinate officials stood in for the
Gauleiters who were either in Munich or en route to or from the annual
commemoration there. This temporary transfer of decision-making
authority is very important because it contributed to much of the
subsequent confusion and thus helped the provocateurs. Another
contributing factor was the fact that no one expected any trouble. At
that time Germany was one of the most peaceful countries in the world.
There was no reason to expect any kind of unrest. It was only during
dinner at the Old Town Hall that the first sporadic reports of riot and
destruction reached Munich from some of the Gauleiter's home offices.
At the same time it was learned that Ernst vom Rath had died in Paris
from his wounds.
What Was Goebbels Doing?
wpeF2.jpg (2300 bytes) After the dinner was over, the Fuehrer left at
about 9 p.m. and returned to his apartment. Dr. Goebbels then stood up
and spoke briefly about the latest news. He informed the audience that
vom Rath had died and that, as a result, anti-Jewish demonstrations had
spontaneously broken out in two or three places. Goebbels was renowned
for his passionate and inspiring speeches. But what he gave that
evening was not a speech at all but only a short and very informal
announcement.
He suggested that the Gauleiters and the head of the SA, Viktor Lutze,
should contact their home offices to make sure that peace and order
were being maintained.
You may have heard the widespread allegation that Goebbels started the
Crystal Night pogrom with a fiery speech on that evening of 9 November.
This widely accepted story is false. The following facts will clarify
As Gauleiter for Berlin, Dr. Goebbels had no authority outside of his
Berlin district. Although he was also the Propaganda Minister of the
German government, this did not give him any authority over Party
officials. Furthermore, he had no authority whatsoever over the SA or
the SS.
Goebbels understood this damaged the Reich international standing
Of all the National Socialist leaders, Dr. Goebbels would have
understood better than anyone else the immense damage that an
anti-Jewish pogrom would cause for Germany. On the morning of 10
November, when he first learned about the extent of the damage and
destruction of the previous night, he was furious and shocked at the
stupidity of those who had participated.
How could a speech given after 9 p.m. on the evening of 9 November have
possibly incited a "pogrom" which had already begun the day before when
the first provocateurs appeared at municipal and Party offices to
persuade officials to take action against the Jews?
Gauleiters telephoned subordinates to maintain peace
The Gauleiters and the SA commander went to the telephones and called
their respective home offices to order their subordinates to do
everything necessary to maintain peace and order. They emphasized that
under no circumstances must anyone take part in any demonstrations.
These telephone instructions were written down at the home offices by
whoever was on duty. The orders from each Gauleiter were then passed on
by telex to other offices within the Gau or district. These telex
messages are still in various records files and are available to anyone
who wishes to examine them.
Orders to Stop the Pogrom
wpeF5.jpg (3954 bytes) While the Gauleiters were calling their home
offices, the head of the SA, Viktor Lutze, ordered all of his immediate
subordinates, the SA Gruppenfuehrers, who were together with him in
Munich, to call their home offices as well. Lutze ordered that under no
circumstances could SA men take part in any demonstrations against
Jews, and that furthermore the SA was to intervene to stop any
demonstrations already in progress.
SA, Viktor Lutze gives orders to protect Jews
As a result of these strict orders, SA men began to guard Jewish stores
that very night wherever windows had been broken. There is no doubt
about this order by Lutze because we have the postwar court testimony
of several witnesses confirming it. The SS and the police were given
similar orders to restore peace and order.
wpeFB.jpg (2954 bytes)
Heydrich orders SS to protect Jews
wpeFC.jpg (1558 bytes) Himmler ordered Reinhard Heydrich to prevent
all destruction of property and to protect Jews against demonstrators.
The telex communication of this order still exists. It is in the files
of the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg.
However, during the Nuremberg trial this telex order was presented in
three different forms, with forged amendments to change the original
meaning.
In my book Feuerzeichen I undertook to restore the original text.
wpeED.jpg (6116 bytes)
Hitler was furious
wpeFE.jpg (2489 bytes) Adolf Hitler joined the midnight celebration at
the Feldherrnhalle. It was only after he returned to his apartment
about one o'clock in the morning that he learned about the
demonstrations which had been taking place in Munich, during which one
synagogue had been set on fire. He was furious and immediately ordered
the police chief of Munich to come see him. Hitler told him to
immediately stop the fire and to make sure that no other outrages took
place in Munich. He then called various police and Party officials
throughout the Reich to learn the extent of these demonstrations
Finally, he ordered a telex message sent to all Gauleiter offices. It
read: "By express order from the very highest authority, arson against
Jewish businesses or other property must in no case and under no
circumstances take place." Synagogues were not specifically mentioned,
apparently because Hitler was still unaware of the burning of
synagogues, apart from the one in Munich.
How Did the SA Get Involved Despite the Orders From Its Own Leaders?
According to the records, at least three of the 28 SA Groups did not
obey the orders of SA chief Lutze. Instead, they sent out their men to
destroy synagogues and Jewish buildings. In effect they did precisely
the opposite of what Lutze had ordered. What actually happened is clear
from the testimony and evidence presented at postwar trials against
former SA men accused of participating in the riot.
Provocateurs sent messages to SA Brigade
wpeED.jpg (2921 bytes) The trials, held between 1946 and 1952, were
based to a large extent on the report of SA Brigade 50 chief Karl Lucke
and begins with these words: "On 10 November 1938, at 3 o'clock in the
morning, I received the following order: 'By order of the
Gruppenfuehrer, all Jewish synagogues within the Brigade district are
to be immediately blown up or set on fire'." Lucke then included in his
report a listing of synagogues which had been destroyed by members of
his Brigade.
This report has been cited by the prosecution at the Nuremberg Tribunal
and by practically all of the consensus historians ever since as proof
that the SA was given orders to destroy Jewish stores and synagogues.
Lutze ordered the Group leaders to contact their home offices to stop
all anti-Jewish demonstrations, Fust, along with the other SA leaders,
did just that. He called his office in Mannheim and passed on the
orders he had received from Lutze. The man who was on duty that night
at the Mannheim SA office telephone and who received Fust's order
confirmed that he understood it and then hung up. But he never passed
on the order he had received. Instead, he transmitted precisely the
opposite order.
Fritsch gets bogus orders
wpeF0.jpg (1550 bytes) The normal procedure would have been for the
man on duty at the telephone to immediately call the deputy group
leader, Lucke, who was in nearby Darmstadt. But instead he called SA
Oberfuehrer (senior colonel) Fritsch and asked him to come to the
office. Fritsch had a reputation for not being particularly clever.
When he arrived, the man who had received the telephone call showed him
a small paper slip with a few notes on it which said that the
synagogues within the Mannheim SA Group district were to be destroyed.
The man who had received the call explained to Fritsch that the order
had just arrived from Munich. Slow-minded as he was, Fritsch did not
know what to do and called the local Kreisleiter (district Party
leader) and his deputy. These two men then arrived at the SA office and
discussed the situation, while at the same time the telephone duty man
notified other SA leaders, but still not the deputy Group leader Lucke.
In the meantime the small paper slip disappeared and the SA men now
arriving at the headquarters met only the Kreisleiter, who told them
about the order which he thought had come from Munich. No one asked for
any further confirmation. The SA men then left to begin the
destruction. Hours later, when the whole action was almost finished,
the telephone guard finally called Deputy Group Leader Lucke and passed
on the false order. He also informed Lucke that the action had already
been going on for several hours. Since it was almost all over by this
time, Lucke also neglected to ask for confirmation of the order. It was
already 3 o'clock in the morning. Lucke then alerted the
Standartenfuehrer of his Brigade and carried out the destruction within
the Darmstadt district.
Mysterious telephone call
At 8 o'clock the next morning Lucke sat down and wrote the report which
was later cited at the Nuremberg Tribunal. In fact, as already shown,
there was no order to commit arson or carry out destruction against any
Jewish property from the Gruppenfuehrer in Munich, but only from the
telephone guard. Who he was remains a mystery. During the postwar
trials against members of this SA unit, none of the judges asked for
the name or identity of this telephone guard. This mysterious man was
very probably an agent for those who were actually behind the entire
Crystal Night Affair.
The Fine Imposed on the Jews
wpeA9.jpg (11601 bytes) German government and Party officials were
furious about what had happened. Hermann Goering, who was responsible
for Germany's economy, complained that it would be impossible to
replace the special plate glass of the broken store windows because it
was not manufactured in Germany. It had to be imported from Belgium and
would cost a great deal of precious foreign currency.
Reason for fine
wpeF8.jpg (3662 bytes) Because of the Jewish boycott against German
goods, the Reich was short of foreign exchange currency. Goering
therefore decided that because this shortage was caused by the Jews, it
was they who would have to pay for the broken glass. He imposed a fine
of one billion Reichsmarks on the German Jews.
It was certainly unjust to force Jews to pay for damage which they had
not caused. Goering understood this. However, in private he justified
the fine by citing the fact that the 1933 Jewish declaration of war
against Germany was proclaimed in the name of the millions of Jews
throughout the world.
Therefore they could now help their co-religionists in Germany bear the
consequences of the boycott. It should also be pointed out that only
German Jews with assets of more than 5,000 Reichsmarks in cash had to
contribute to the fine. In 1938, when prices were very low, 5,000
Reichsmarks was a small fortune.
The Reich confiscated all insurance payments that were to have been
paid to Jews whose businesses and homes were looted or destroyed and
the Jewish owners were made personally responsible for the cost of all
repairs.
'Crystal Night' 1938: The great Anti-German spectacle
Ingrid Weckert
* Paper Presented to the Sixth International Revisionist
Conference.
WHO WOULD WANT TO DO SUCH A THING???

AND WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE THE POWER, MONEY AND READY ARMY???

American society.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/rothschild2.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_rothschild_bloodline.htm

http://www.rothschild.com/groupprivatebanking/?id=businesses/RothschildBankZurich
w w w . h a a r e t z . c o m
Last update - 01:18 15/06/2007
The twilight zone / 'Now you are paralyzed, as we
promised'
By Gideon Levy
"We have to make you do a little sports," the Shin Bet
interrogator said, launching four successive days of
questioning accompanied by brutal physical torture.
The result: Luwaii Ashqar can no longer stand on his
feet. He sits in his wheelchair, dressed in a
fashionable quasi-military suit, super-elegant, new
Caterpillar-brand shoes on his paralyzed feet.
"I love this color," he says about his uniform. "It's
the color of the soldiers who came to arrest me for
the interrogation that did all this to me."
His smile is captivating, his Hebrew rich and
incisive. He is a young man whose world fell apart. He
entered prison sound of body and mind and emerged a
broken man. For four days and four nights nonstop, he
says, he was interrogated and subjected to torture of
the most brutal kind. The result is the person we see
before us in the wheelchair, in the elegant home high
in the village of Saida, north of Tul Karm, which was
placed at his disposal by a friend after he was
released from Israeli prison a month ago.
Was there a judgment by the High Court of Justice?
There was. It banned precisely the types of torture he
underwent: the "banana posture," the "shabah" (body
stretching with hands tied to a chair), "invisible"
blows and the "frog posture" (being forced to stand
for hours on the toes in a crouching position) - all
the way to a vicious kick to his chest that bent his
body backward while he was tied to a chair with his
arms and legs, and which was the probable cause of the
partial paralysis of his legs.
Throwing up with the vomit entering his nostrils,
losing consciousness and being given only saltwater to
drink, relieving himself in his pants, not sleeping or
resting - all of that for four consecutive days and
nights.
What does the interrogator Maimon tell his children
when he goes home? What do Eldad and Sagiv tell their
wives about their daily labors before they turn in?
That they tortured another helpless prisoner until
they turned him into a cripple? That they beat this
charming young man brutally and that at the end of the
interrogation he was tried for only marginal offenses?
And where is the Supreme Court, which in 1999
prohibited precisely the chain of torture that Luwaii
Sati Ashqar, 30, who was married three years ago,
underwent in the Kishon detention facility?
Ashqar is not alone. The Public Committee Against
Torture in Israel has just issued a new report
containing the testimonies of nine torture victims
(English version: http://www.stoptorture.org.il/eng/
). As the authors of the shocking report say, the
testimonies "paint a dismal picture in which can be
discerned various categories of secret-keeping
collaborators, who, in keeping silent, protect the
[Shin Bet] system of torture." ...
On the wall is a picture, a fine drawing of a kneeling
prisoner, his head between his knees. The caption: "I
am in the darkness of the prison, living on your
memory. I am far from you, lying in my bed, my spirit
cruising your land all night. God will release all the
prisoners, the strong will triumph."
Ashqar is sitting in his wheelchair, his left leg
completely enclosed in a cast, his right leg shaking
nonstop. When he tries to get up and lean on his
crutches, he threatens to topple over. "I was married
in 2004, and I started to work in aluminum in the
village to provide for my new household. On April 22,
2005, at 2:30 A.M., the soldiers came and started to
throw grenades and to shout for everyone in the house
to go outside. They blindfolded me with whatever they
use and handcuffed me. I was taken in a jeep to prison
and I was examined by an army doctor. He looked over
my body - no operations, doesn't take medication, no
illnesses. Again I was taken in a military jeep, this
time to Kishon. 'Yehuda, incoming,' the warder said
and transferred me to the interrogation office. They
opened my eyes: Good morning. An excellent morning.
One of the interrogators, Maimon, told me: I am
responsible for your file. What file? The one you were
arrested for. This is the major, and this tall guy is
the colonel, this is Sagiv and this is Eldad. Eight
interrogators.
"They said: We have no time, it will soon be our
Passover and you have to finish everything in a short
time. Finish what? You have to tell us what you have.
I don't have anything to tell you. I begged. They
said: We know all that nonsense. We are talking about
security. Plans for terrorist attacks at Passover. I
said: I don't understand what you are talking about.
They said: The suicide bomber was at your place. What
suicide bomber?
"After two hours of talking they said to me: If you
don't give everything you have, we will have to take
it by a different way. What is the different way? Did
you hear of a military interrogation? You might leave
here with your body battered or crippled. I was taken
to a military interrogation. Here you pray to God that
you will die, they said, but we won't give you that.
We will let you die only after you spill out what we
are looking for. He gave me a prison uniform and I
told him that if I was going to die, I preferred my
own clothes.
"They sat me down on a square chair without a back,
which was attached to the floor and had sharp metal
ends [sticking up]. My legs were tied to the legs of
the chair with metal cuffs and my hands were tied
behind my back with metal cuffs. One interrogator sat
behind me and the other in front of me. The
interrogator opposite me said: We have to give you a
little sports, so you will be able to hold out in the
military interrogation. The sports was that they
pushed me backward by the chest, a backward
somersault, and I would hold myself so my bones would
not break. After a minute or two I would automatically
fall on the floor, but the interrogator behind me
would put his foot on my chest and press, and the
interrogator in front would grab my hands and pull and
pull behind the chair. They kept on like that until I
don't know what happened to me, heat in every part of
my body, puking everything I had in my stomach and it
would go into my nostrils. I would wake up when they
poured water on my face. When I woke up, we went back
to the same situation. It went on like this 15-20
times an hour.
"After that they made me crouch on my toes, not
letting me lean on the back of my foot. I was in that
position for 40-50 minutes, maybe an hour - that was
my estimate - until I felt my soles swelling and they
turned blue and there was tremendous pain. After that,
stand up, and they tied my hands and pressed as hard
as they could on the metal handcuffs until the metal
dug into my hand. Here are the signs, you can still
see them. Because of the pressure, the key of the
handcuffs didn't always work and they would bring huge
metal scissors, like they use in construction, and
tear off the handcuffs and then bring new ones, to go
on. The color of my hands changed to blue, and when
they opened [the handcuffs] my hands shook. The
interrogator stood on the table and pulled me with a
chain of handcuffs. When I fell, they pulled me by the
hair.
"I would cry, beg, shout, and they came back to me
with words, that it was impossible to stop, only after
Tell me what you want. Tell me I am responsible for
the attack on the Pentagon, I am ready to confess to
everything, just tell me what. I want to end this
death."
"There were always four interrogators and two rotated
every four hours, day and night. The new ones would
tell me they were stronger than the ones before, that
the ones before were a joke, we are the strong ones.
And that was true. The new ones tied me and started to
beat me all over my body. One interrogator pressed
hard on my testicles and on my feet with his shoes.
When they slapped me and I tried to pull back, the
major would say: What are you doing? If you move back,
I will break your nose, and if you move forward I will
rip off your ear. Be strong and take it sportingly,
because you are a soldier and a fighter. They broke
this tooth."
Ashqar suddenly stops talking. He turns pale and his
face is covered with beads of perspiration. His
father, Sati, quickly wipes his face with a damp
cloth. "Every time I try to remember I get dizzy, even
when I am alone." Quiet descends in the room. It will
take Ashqar another few minutes to pull himself
together.
"I was taken into detention on Friday morning, and
that was the last light of day I saw before the
interrogation. I came out for the first time on Monday
night or before dawn on Tuesday morning. On those long
days I sat in a chair and did not even go to the
toilet. So you won't kill yourself, they said. I
urinated in my clothes, and a terrible stench started.
For four days I didn't eat anything. They told me: If
we give you something to eat, something will happen to
your stomach and your intestines. Maybe they will
explode under the pressure of the food when we push
you backward. You will drink only half a cup of
saltwater. That is what they gave me every time after
they bent me and I vomited. Why with salt? I asked.
Give me without salt. No, so nothing will happen in
your stomach and intestines. I would drink it and
vomit.
"On Monday evening, they told me that five witnesses
had testified that Luwaii had transported a wanted
man. I told them that there was a famous wanted man
named Luwaii Sadi, but my name is Luwaii Sati, and
maybe they had mixed us up. He said to me: Are you
saying the Shin Bet is that stupid? We know exactly
what we're doing, and it is all correct. I said: Put
me on trial for whatever you want. He said: Ya'allah,
sports again. He pushes me backward in the chair. I
will help you become a story in Palestinian history.
He is talking to me and my head is down below. He
pushes strongly with his leg and presses on my chest.
I felt something like an explosion in my body. Like
something broke. After that I don't know what
happened. I woke up and they were pouring water on my
face. Again they pushed me backward and again I
fainted.
"He said to me: Stand on your feet. I felt that my
legs were cold, like pins and needles in the legs. I
I guess I am. He said: That is what we promised you
and that is what you want."
"I discovered I had a wound in the back and it was
bleeding - because of the sharp chair - and one of my
bones was protruding. Because of the blood and because
of the urine of four days there was such a stench that
Why do you stink like that? I told him: That is your
perfume. A warder took me to the shower and threw me
on the floor and said to me: Ya'allah, you have two
minutes to shower. I looked at the faucet up above and
I could not reach it. I pulled down my pants and the
underpants stayed in place. I tried to pull them down
- I could do it in front but behind it was stuck to my
back. The two minutes went by and the warder started
to pound on the door. Time's up. I told him: Give me
another two minutes, I can't reach the faucet. He came
in and asked: What do you have on your back? I said: I
don't know.
"He called the interrogator and said: Come and see the
prisoner. The interrogator came and asked: What do you
have, Luwaii? I said: I don't know what I have on my
back, I can't pull the underpants down and I can't
reach the faucet. He said: Ya'allah, we will go up and
finish the story and take you to the doctor.
"Two warders took me in a Prisons Service vehicle to
Rambam [Medical Center in Haifa]. In emergency, my
hands and feet were tied and a Russian doctor asked
me: What hurts you? I told him: My whole body hurts
from the interrogation. The Druze warder said: Shut
up. The doctor turned me on the side and stuck a
finger into my ass. I asked him: What are you doing?
He said: I am checking whether you have hemorrhoids.
Why didn't you ask me first? I am a professional, he
said. I said: What about the wound on the back? He put
ointment there and dressed it. After 10 minutes I was
taken back to interrogation. Again I was tied to the
square chair. The bandage fell off and the wound
started to bleed again. After that, they stopped the
military interrogation."
He was interrogated for another two months, but
without physical torture. He was told that his wife
had been arrested because of him - a complete
fabrication - and he was given a lie detector test
("the falsehoods machine," in his Hebrew). For two
weeks he was placed in a cell with stool pigeons. In
the end, he was indicted on only two counts, in
Prosecution File 2157/05: assisting a wanted person to
hide and using a forged document. No ticking and no
bomb. Ashqar was sentenced to 26 months in prison and
was released a month ago. In the meantime, his younger
brother, Osaimar, disappeared. Soldiers came to the
house looking for him, but he was not there. His
family has not seen him since: He told them that he
was not willing to undergo what Luwaii did.
Luwaii is now looking for a way to get medical
treatment in Israel or abroad, after his physician
told him that he would not be able to get
rehabilitation in the West Bank. His lawyer told him
that the Shin Bet will almost certainly prevent him
from going anywhere.
---
This is the response received by Haaretz from the Shin
Luwaii Ashqar was arrested in April 2005, after
serious suspicions were raised against him concerning
his involvement in terrorism, including possession of
weapons and assistance to wanted individuals - terror
activists from Islamic Jihad.
One of the suspicions was that he had provided
accommodation, ahead of a terrorist act, for Sirhan
Sarhan, the perpetrator of the attack in Kibbutz
Metzer, who murdered Revital Ohayon and her two
children, Noam and Matan, of blessed memory.
The suspect was tried and convicted in a plea bargain,
and sentenced to 14 months in prison and another 14
months in prison stemming from a pending conditional
sentence, so that all told he was sentenced to 26
months in prison. In addition, he received a 28-month
suspended sentence.
His interrogation was carried out according to the
rules and directives, with constant review of the
interrogation process.
During the interrogation, the above-named put forward
medical complaints, which were examined and treated by
the appropriate medical authorities, including an
examination he underwent in hospital.
It should be noted that during the interrogation he
did not cite medical complaints of the same
seriousness as those mentioned in the query.
Complaints relating to his interrogation, from, among
other sources, the Committee Against Torture and the
Red Cross, were referred to the State Prosecutor's
Office for examination, which ordered an examination
by the Ombudsman of Interogees' Complaints.
The examination of the complaints did not turn up any
excesses in the interrogation, and in the wake of
this, the official in charge of the OIC in the State
Prosecutor's Office decided to close the examination
file.
WHO WOULD WANT TO DO SUCH A THING???

AND WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO???

WELL THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT THE NEXT .
U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens
Published on Monday, February 04, 2008.
Source: Propaganda Matrix- Paul Joseph Watson
U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and
shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members,
as
part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial
law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.
We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that
runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which
according
to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard,
Reserve
and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career
training
and employment opportunities within the construction industry."
Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned
from
Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not
they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members
during
a national state of emergency in America.
"I have become very close to this young man and have gained his respect
and
trust," writes Scott. "I want you to know that he informed me about one
particular training exercise his superiors made them perform. It was
concerning the rounding up of American citizens that disobey any type of
martial law or in other words any type of infringement on our freedoms."
"He was asked if he could shoot his friends or family members if ordered
do so. At the time he said he could," writes Scott.
Scott says that the soldier later "had time to clear his head" and realize
the truth, recanting his vow to kill his own countrymen if ordered to do
so.
The issue of whether U.S. troops would be prepared to round-up, disarm and
if necessary shoot Americans who disobeyed orders during a state of
martial
law is a question that military chiefs have been attempting to answer for
at
least 15 years.
Its known origins can be traced back to an October 1994 Marine
questionnaire
out of the Twentynine Palms Marine Base in California. Recruits were asked
46 questions, including whether they would kill U.S. citizens who refused
surrender their firearms.
Documentary film maker Alex Jones brought to light similar training
programs
that were taking place across the country in the late 90's which revolved
around U.S. Marines being trained to arrest American citizens and take
them
to internment camps.
During one such program in Oakland California, dubbed "Operation Urban
Warrior," Marines refused to answer if they would target American citizens
for gun confiscation if ordered to do so.
During hurricane Katrina, National Guard units were ordered to confiscate
guns belonging to New Orleans residents.
As we first exposed in May 2006, Clergy Response Teams are being trained
by
the federal government and FEMA to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to
obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.
Pastors and other religious representatives are being taught to become
secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the
government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property
and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.
Many scoffed at our original story, which was based on the testimony of a
whistleblower who was asked to participate in the program. Claims that the
story was a conspiracy theory soon evaporated when a mainstream KSLA news
report confirmed the existence of the program.
The experiences of U.S. troops in the worst areas of Iraq, where soldiers
are ordered to go door to door and arrest all men of military age as well
as
confiscate their weapons, is a mere portend of what is being planned for
America if these training programs ever come to fruition.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=5482
Semitism is the baton used in Germany to kill any sounds that clear the
picture of human rights violation Israel commits.

HAVE WE JOINED THE GUTLESS POLS AND ACADEMICS IN OUR COUNTRY?

AND THESE GUTLESS ACADEMICS IN NOT QUESTIONING ARE SUPPORTING THE LIES AND
PROPAGANDA SPREAD BY ZIONISTS / ISRAEL AND
SUPPORTERS WHO BY THE WAY ARE NOT EITHER LOYAL CITIZENS TO OUR WESTERN
DEMOCRACIES OR HONEST MEN/WOMEN TO SUPPORT SUCH LIES.

ACADEMICS BY THEIR SILENCE ALLOWING THESE FRAUDS TO ENJOY A GOOD LIVING ON
THESE LIES AND BY THEIR INACTION PERSECUTING HONEST ACADEMICS SIMPLY FOR
EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

Casualties in WW2
Not including the documented 5 million non Jewish in concentration camps
who far out numbered the suspected true number (700,000 ODD) of Jewish
victims. And this is without lies and exaggerations about non jewish
cassualities. And freedom for any historian or amateur history buff to
examine and point out flaws without fear of castigation or jail terms.

And no one is going around asking for special favors and sympathy because of
these immense casualities. And certainly don't look like getting anything
from jewish interests who by lies have swollen their numbers to higher than
these. AND BEGGED ALL SORTS OF FAVORS AND REPARATIONS WITH THOSE EXAGERATED
FIGURES. WHILE USING THEIR STORIES TO CAUSE AN IMMENSE SPLIT BETWEEN NON
JEWS IN EUROPE AND AMERICA.

WHILE OF COURSE QUITE FREE THEMSELVES TO ASSOCIATE WITH THEIR FELLOW JEWS IN
Germany, EUROPE AND ARAB COUNTRIES.

Soviet Union 25,568,000
China 11,324,000
Germany 7,060,000
Poland 6,850,000
Japan 1,806,000
Yugoslavia 1,700,000
Rumania 985,000
France 810,000
Austria 525,000
Italy 410,000
Great Britain 388,000
USA 295,000
Holland 250,000
Belgium 85,000
Finland 79,000
Canada 42,000
India 36,000
Australia 29,000
Albania 28,000
Spain 22,000
Bulgaria 21,000
New Zealand 12,000
Norway 10,000
South Africa 9,000
Luxembourg 5,000
Denmark 4,000

Fees for evac.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/18/lebanon.evacuation/

Right-Wing Attacks American Evacuees: 'Ingrates,' 'Whining,' 'Spoiled-Rotten
Little Children' Not that the right wing is heavily populated by
jews/zionists
Israel's original sin
http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/Aug102005/editpage162334200589.asp

http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Palestine/kidnap.htm

"At a daily rate of $8.10, hospitalized troops, including those wounded in
Iraq and Afghanistan, are being charged for their meals

http://www.antiwar.com/barganier/ba091503.html

UN urges Israel halt 'violations'

GENEVA - A UN human rights expert on Wednesday criticized the United States,
European Union, Russia and the United Nations for ignoring countless Israeli
violations of human rights, international law and other standards.

Apparently they should be as happy as they are that their fellow israelis
are bombing them. The chickenhawks now showing their brave side.

http://pseudojournalist.blogspot.com/2006/07/americans-trapped-in-lebanon.html

The Bush administration's evacuation of Americans in Lebanon has been
disorganized and lagged behind the efforts of other countries. As of
yesterday, only a few thousand had been able to evacuate, and they departed
"two days after the first Europeans left on ships." Denmark, for example,
"evacuated more than 4,000 of its citizens" by Thursday.

Conservatives have reacted to this incompetence by attacking the evacuees:

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/21/right-wing-evacuees/

http://gmroper.mu.nu/archives/187407.php

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/news_theswamp/2006/07/americans_trapp.html

http://pseudojournalist.blogspot.com/2006/07/americans-trapped-in-lebanon.html

KILLINGS AT A BEACH PICNIC.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/israeli_artillery_kills_seven_members_of_a_palestinian_family_Jun_10_2006.html

Lebanon

http://lebanonheartblogs.blogspot.com/2006/07/warning-strong-pictures.html

"At a daily rate of $8.10, hospitalized troops, including those wounded in
Iraq and Afghanistan, are being charged for their meals

http://www.antiwar.com/barganier/ba091503.html

UN urges Israel halt 'violations'

GENEVA - A UN human rights expert on Wednesday criticized the United States,
European Union, Russia and the United Nations for ignoring countless Israeli
violations of human rights, international law and other standards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14029827/

BEIRUT, Lebanon - An Israeli bomb destroyed a U.N. observer post on the
border in southern Lebanon Tuesday, killing three observers and leaving
another feared dead,

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1947UN181.html

Resolution 181
http://www.mideastweb.org/181.htm

http://www.nogw.com/israeliatrocities.html#thewall

A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel" Here is a list of UN resolutions
that Israel has not complied with, far more than Iraq. Note that she has
also illegally developed nuclear weapons. Further, the situation is far
worse than would at first appear, it involves the serious distortion of the
official Security Council record by the profligate use by the United States
of its veto power. (See Table) Israel's, defiance goes back to its very
beginnings. This collection of resolutions criticizing Israel is unmatched
by the record of any other nation as Israel stands in violation of more UN
resolutions than ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH.

A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel" 1955-1992: *
Resolution 106: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid". *
Resolution 111: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed
fifty-six people". * Resolution 127: " . . . 'recommends' Israel suspends
it's 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem". *
Resolution 162: " . . . 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions". *
Resolution 171: " . . . determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its
attack on Syria". Resolution 228: " . . . 'censures' Israel for its attack
on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control". *
Resolution 237: " . . . 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967
Palestinian refugees". Resolution 248: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for its
massive attack on Karameh in Jordan". *
Resolution 250: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military
parade in Jerusalem". *
Resolution 251: " . . . 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in
Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250". *
Resolution 252: " . . . 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem
as Jewish capital". *
Resolution 256: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant
violation". * Resolution 259: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept
UN mission to probe occupation". *
Resolution 262: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport". *
Resolution 265: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in
Jordan". * Resolution 267: " . . . 'censures' Israel for administrative acts
to change the status of Jerusalem". *
Resolution 270: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in
southern Lebanon". *
Resolution 271: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions
on Jerusalem". *
Resolution 279: " . . . 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from
Lebanon". * Resolution 280: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against
Lebanon". *
Resolution 285: " . . . 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form
Lebanon". * Resolution 298: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's changing of the
status of Jerusalem". * Resolution 313: " . . . 'demands' that Israel stop
attacks against Lebanon". * Resolution 316: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for
repeated attacks on Lebanon". * Resolution 317: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's
refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon". *
Resolution 332: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against
Lebanon". * Resolution 337: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for violating
Lebanon's sovereignty". * Resolution 347: " . . . 'condemns' Israeli attacks
on Lebanon". *
Resolution 425: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from
Lebanon". * Resolution 427: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to complete its
withdrawal from Lebanon. * Resolution 444: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's lack
of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces". *
Resolution 446: " . . . 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious
obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva
Convention". *
Resolution 450: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon". *
Resolution 452: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in
occupied territories". *
Resolution 465: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member
states not to assist Israel's settlements program". *
Resolution 467: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention
in Lebanon". * Resolution 468: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal
expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their
return". *
Resolution 469: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the
council's order not to deport Palestinians". *
Resolution 471: " . . . 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to
abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention". *
Resolution 476: " . . . 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are
'null and void'". * Resolution 478: " . . . 'censures (Israel) in the
strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'". *
Resolution 484: " . . . 'declares it imperative' that Israel re- admit two
deported Palestinian mayors". *
Resolution 487: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's
nuclear facility". *
Resolution 497: " . . . 'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan
Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision
forthwith". *
Resolution 498: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon". *
Resolution 501: " . . . 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon
and withdraw its troops". *
Resolution 509: " . . . 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith
and unconditionally from Lebanon". *
Resolution 515: " . . . 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and
allow food supplies to be brought in". *
Resolution 517: " . . . 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions
and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon". *
Resolution 518: " . . . 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces
in Lebanon". *
Resolution 520: " . . . 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut". *
Resolution 573: " . . . 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia
in attack on PLO headquarters. *
Resolution 587: " . . . 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw
its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw". *
Resolution 592: " . . . 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian
students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops". *
Resolution 605: " . . . 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices
denying the human rights of Palestinians. *
Resolution 607: " . . . 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and
strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention. *
Resolution 608: " . . . 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United
Nations and deported Palestinian civilians". *
Resolution 636: " . . . 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian
civilians. * Resolution 641: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's continuing
deportation of Palestinians. * Resolution 672: " . . . 'condemns' Israel for
violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount. *
Resolution 673: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the
United Nations. Resolution 681: " . . . 'deplores' Israel's resumption of
the deportation of Palestinians. * Resolution 694: " . . . 'deplores'
Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe
and immediate return. *
Resolution 726: " . . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of
Palestinians. * Resolution 799: ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's
deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for there immediate return.

1993 to 1995UNGA Res 50/21 - The Middle East Peace Process (Dec 12, 1995)
UNGA Res 50/22 - The Situation in the Middle East (Dec 12,

1995) UNGA Res 49/35 - Assistance to Palestinian Refugees (Jan 30 1995)
lUNGA Res 49/36 - Human Rights of Palestinian Refugees (Jan 30 1995) UNGA
Res 49/62 - Question of Palestine (Feb 3 1995) UNGA Res 49/78 - Nuclear
Proliferation in Mideast (Jan 11 1995) UNGA Res 49/87 - Situation in the
Middle East (Feb 7 1995) UNGA Res 49/88 - The Middle East Peace Process (Feb
7 1995) UNGA Res 49/149- Palestinian Right- Self-Determination (Feb 7 1995)
UNGA Res 48/213 - Assistance to Palestinian Refugees (Mar 15, 1994) UNGA Res
48/40 - UNRWA for Palestinian Refugees (Dec 13, 1993) UNGA Res 48/41 - Human
Rights in the Territories (Dec 10 1993) UNGA Res 48/58 - The Middle East
Peace Process (Dec 14 1993) UNGA Res 48/59 - The Situation in the Middle
East (Dec 14 1993) UNGA Res 48/71 - Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone in Mideast (Dec
16 1993) UNGA Res 48/78 - Israeli Nuclear Armament (Dec 16 1993) UNGA Res
48/94 - Self-Determination & Independence (Dec 20 1993) UNGA Res 48/124-
Non-interference in Elections (Dec 20 1993) UNGA Res 48/158- Question of
Palestine (Dec 20 1993) UNGA Res 48/212- Repercussions of Israeli
Settlements (Dec 21 1993) ==========+++===========

U.S. Vetoes of UN Resolutions Critical of Israel (1972-2002)
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
-----
Vetoes: 1972-1982 Subject Date & Meeting US Rep Casting Veto Vote Palestine:
Syrian-Lebanese Complaint. 3 power draft resolution 2/10784 9/10/1972 Bush
13-1, 1 Palestine: Examination of Middle East Situation. 8-power draft
resolution (S/10974) 7/2/1973 Scali 13-1, 0 (China not partic.) Palestine:
Egyptian-Lebanese Complaint. 5-power draft power resolution (S/11898)
12/8/1975 Moynihan 13-1, 1 Palestine: Middle East Problem, including
Palestinian question. 6- power draft resolution (S/11940) 1/26/1976 Moynihan
9-1,3 (China & Libya not partic.) Palestine: Situation in Occupied Arab
Territories. 5-power draft resolution (S/12022) 3/25/1976 Scranton 14-1,0
Palestine: Report on Committee on Rights of Palestinian People. 4- power
draft resolution (S/121119) 6/29/1976 Sherer 10-1,4 Palestine: Palestinian
Rights. Tunisian draft resolution. (S/13911) 4/30/1980 McHenry 10-1,4
Palestine: Golan Heights. Jordan draft resolution. (S/14832/Rev. 2)
1/20/1982 Kirkpatrick 9-1,5 Palestine: Situation in Occupied Territories,
Jordan draft resolution (S/14943) 4/2/1982 Lichenstein 13-1,1 Palestine:
Incident at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. 4-power draft resolution
4/20/1982 Kirpatrick 14-1, 0 Palestine: Conflict in Lebanon. Spain draft
resolution. (S/15185) 6/8/1982 Kirpatrick 14-1,0 Palestine: Conflict in
Lebanon. France draft resolution. (S/15255/Rev. 2) 6/26/1982 Lichenstein
14-1 Palestine: Conflict in Lebanon. USSR draft resolution. (S/15347/Rev. 1,
as orally amended) 8/6/1982 Lichenstein 11-1,3 Palestine: Situation in
Occupied Territories, 20-power draft resolution (S/15895) 8/2/1983
Lichenstein 13-1,1 Security Council Vetoes/Negative voting 1983-present
Subject Date Vote Occupied Arab Territories: Wholesale condemnation of
Israeli settlement policies - not adopted 1983 S. Lebanon: Condemns Israeli
action in southern Lebanon. S/16732 9/6/1984 Vetoed: 13-1 (U.S.), with 1
abstention (UK) Occupied Territories: Deplores "repressive measures" by
Israel against Arab population. S/19459. 9/13/1985 Vetoed: 10-1 (U.S.), with
4 abstentions (Australia, Denmark, UK, France) Lebanon: Condemns Israeli
practices against civilians in southern Lebanon. S/17000. 3/12/1985 Vetoed:
11-1 (U.S.), with 3 abstentions (Australia, Denmark, UK) Occupied
Territories: Calls upon Israel to respect Muslim holy places. S/17769/Rev. 1
1/30/1986 Vetoed: 13-1 (US), with one abstention (Thailand) Lebanon:
Condemns Israeli practices against civilians in southern Lebanon.
S/17730/Rev. 2. 1/17/1986 Vetoed: 11-1 (U.S.), with 3 abstentions
(Australia, Denmark, UK) Libya/Israel: Condemns Israeli interception of
Libyan plane. S/17796/Rev. 1. 2/6/1986 Vetoed: 10 -1 (US), with 4
abstentions (Australia, Denmark, France, UK) Lebanon: Draft strongly
deplored repeated Israeli attacks against Lebanese territory and other
measures and practices against the civilian population; (S/19434) 1/18/1988
vetoed 13-1 (US), with 1 abstention (UK) Lebanon: Draft condemned recent
invasion by Israeli forces of Southern Lebanon and Draft condemned recent
invasion by Israeli forces of Southern Lebanon and repeated a call for the
immediate withdrawal of all Israeli forces from Lebanese territory;
(S/19868) 5/10/1988 vetoed 14-1 (US) Lebanon: Draft strongly deplored the
recent Israeli attack against Lebanese territory on 9 December 1988;
(S/20322) 12/14/1988 vetoed 14-1 (US) Occupied territories: Draft called on
Israel to accept de jure applicability of the 4th Geneva Convention;
(S/19466) 1988 vetoed 14-1 (US) Occupied territories: Draft urged Israel to
abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention, rescind the order to deport
Palestinian civilians, and condemned policies and practices of Israel that
violate the human rights of the Palestinian people in the occupied
territories; (S/19780) 1988 vetoed 14-1 (US) Occupied territories: Strongly
deplored Israeli policies and practices in the occupied territories, and
strongly deplored also Israel's continued disregard of relevant Security
Council decisions. 2/17/1989 Vetoed 14-1 (US) Occupied territories:
Condemned Israeli policies and practices in the occupied territories.
6/9/1989 Vetoed 14-1 (US) Occupied territories: Deplored Israel's policies
and practices in the occupied territories. 11/7/1989 Vetoed 14-1 (US)
Occupied territories: NAM draft resolution to create a commission and send
three security council members to Rishon Lezion, where an Israeli gunmen
shot down seven Palestinian workers. 5/31/1990 Vetoed 14-1 (US) Middle East:
Confirms that the expropriation of land by Israel in East Jerusalem is
invalid and in violation of relevant Security Council resolutions and
provisions of the Fourth Geneva convention; expresses support of peace
process, including the Declaration of Principles of 9/13/1993 5/17/1995
Vetoed 14-1 (US) Middle East: Calls upon Israeli authorities to refrain from
all actions or measures, including settlement activities. 3/7/1997 Vetoed
14-1 (US) Middle East: Demands that Israel cease construction of the
settlement in east Jerusalem (called Jabal Abu Ghneim by the Palestinians
and Har Homa by Israel), as well as all the other Israeli settlement
activity in the occupied territories 3/21/1997 Vetoed 13-1,1 (US) Call for
UN Observers Force in West Bank, Gaza 3/27/2001 Vetoed 9-1 (US), with four
abstentions (Britain, France, Ireland and Norway) Condemned acts of terror,
demanded an end to violence and the establishment of a monitoring mechanism
to bring in observers. 12/15/2001 Vetoed 12-1 (US) with two abstentions
(Britain and Norway) Source: U.S. State Department

WAR CRIMES

Israel accused Friday, 3 November, 2000 - Israel has always sought to escape
responsibility for what was done in Khiam

OPENING GRAVE WOUNDS / EVIDENCE OF ISRAELI ATROCITIES DURING THE 1967 WAR
WITH EGYPT THREATENS THE COUNTRIES' FRAGILE TIES FREDERICK PAINTON REPORTED
BY AMANY RADWAN/CAIRO AND ERIC SILVER/JERUSALEM - The fury aroused in Egypt
by the apparent proof of massacres was fueled by the press, which matched
wartime photos with imaginative illustrations showing Egyptian soldiers
surrendering, being ordered to dig their graves, then being executed.

"The saving of the Jews in Europe did not figure at the head of the list of
priorities of the ruling class. It was the foundation of the State which was
primordial in their eyes."
http://www.al-shia.com/html/eng/books/miscelleneous/the-founding-myths-of-israeli-politics/part3.htm

"The masses of Jews from Hungary's ghettos obediently boarded the
deportation trains without knowing their fate. They were full of
confidence in the false information that they were being transferred to
Kenyermeze.

The Nazis could not have misled the masses of Jews so conclusively had
they not spread their false information through Jewish channels.

The Jews of the ghettos would not have trusted the Nazi or Hungarian
rulers. But they had trust in their Jewish leaders. Eichmann and others
used this known fact as part of their calculated plan to mislead the Jews.
They were able to deport the Jews to their extermination by the help of
Jewish leaders.

The false information was spread by the Jewish leaders. The local leaders
of the Jews of Kluj and Nodvarod knew that other leaders were spreading
such false information and did not protest.

Those of the Jews who tried to warn their friends of the truth were
persecuted by the Jewish leaders in charge of the local 'rescue work'.

The truth is that somewhere between 700,000 and 1,500,000 people died in
German work camps in 1944 and 1945. Most of them were Jews. Many were not.
Most of them died in the last six months of the war from disease and hunger
caused by America's bombing of Germany and subsequent destruction of her
infrastructure. There were some atrocities but very few. Few people realize
that
the International Red Cross had a field office in Auschwiz from 1942 until
the end of the war.
That office never reported or recorded any atrocities (Several years ago
international Jewry forced the Red Cross to apologize to the Jews -
apologize for not seeing something that never happened.)

Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation
as far as they were able. The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that
food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German
transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on
March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter
Arma Caritas, p. 78). By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German
Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation
system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany
were becoming inevitable.
Aviroce
2008-08-18 01:14:58 UTC
You are not following Israeli law documents. There is a lawsuit that
specifies "Jews stop spitting on Christians." It was filed in Israeli
higher court for Jews to cease and desist on spitting on Christians
and that is now and has been.
read more »- Hide quoted text -
Sir John Howard
Yes, you must be.
Aviroce
2008-08-18 01:21:51 UTC
Post by Raptor
Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina
- Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a
controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride
because of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - “I am very
disappointed to hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled
another author's novel, apparently because of their concerns about
possible Islamic reprisals,” Rushdie said. - “This is censorship by fear
and it sets a very bad precedent indeed.”,,The withdrawal of Jones's
book has renewed the debate over self-censorship in the treatment of Islam.
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/boo...
Salman Rushdie is not an authority. He is a smart fellow playing both
sides against the middle and reaping a great wealth. He produced
nothing. What is written by Midievil Church about Muslims is being
repeated. He fails to show how the same Church slaughtered so many
Europeans like Pope Pius IX would hang adversaries 24-7-365.25.
Raptor
2008-08-20 15:29:45 UTC
Post by Raptor
Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina
- Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a
controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride
because of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - “I am very
disappointed to hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled
another author's novel, apparently because of their concerns about
possible Islamic reprisals,” Rushdie said. - “This is censorship by fear
and it sets a very bad precedent indeed.”,,The withdrawal of Jones's
book has renewed the debate over self-censorship in the treatment of Islam.
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4543243.ece
Sina's Challenge - I receive many emails from angry Muslims, who
sometimes beg me, and sometimes order me to remove this site. I consider
both, pleading and bullying, signs of psychopathology. Argumentum ad
baculum and argumentum ad misericordiam are both logical fallacies.,,If
you do not like this site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as
a bully or as a victim, disprove my charges against Muhammad logically.
Not only will I remove the site, I will publicly announce that Islam
is a true religion. I will also pay ,,$50,000 U.S. dollars ,,to anyone
who can disprove any of the dozen of the accusations that I have made
against Muhammad. I accuse Muhammad of being:,a narcissist a
misogynist a rapist,a pedophile a lecher a torturer -
http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm
RBRK
2008-09-07 22:31:34 UTC
Post by Raptor
Post by Raptor
[...]
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

***@muslimmatch.com or ***@muslimmatch.com or
***@googlegroups.com
***@islamsa.org.za
***@mweb.co.za
***@lantic.co.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
***@sanha.org.za
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com

Qahir Al-Ashrar
2008-09-07 01:07:23 UTC
Breaking news: few of our trolls are missing...

"btinternet.com" is the mother of all spam, scam and identity theft!!!

A troll using "btinternet.com" sending barrage spam

it is very quiet here since few of our trolls are missing, and since in the
past at least two of them have made a clumsy, embarrassed departure (only to
creep back sheepishly mere days later) I'm rather concerned at these
peremptory departures, unannounced and unexplained.

I have assumption that maybe they get restraining orders, incarceration,
heart-attacks, committed suicide, admission to mental hospital, murder and
mayhem: so I'm always vaguely relieved when one or any of them reappears,
even if it's just for the same old same old tricks such forgeries and spam.

A breif list of the missing trolls

"RBRK" ip 216.77.188.18
"Mitchell Holman" ip 216.196.97.131
"juno Forger" ip 67.73.167.2
"Sirknight67" ip 69.232.69.193
"yaako forger" ip 218.26.240.242
"saix.net imposter" ip 196.43.2.61
"daveonline1969" ip 148.233.159.58

and

A list of anti-Islam trolls missing in action

1)- ip 203.118.36.59 Singapore
2)- ip 24.20.174.247 comcast.net Vancouver, Washington, USA
3)- ip 88.191.28.23 dedibox.fr France
4)- ip 87.106.27.17 schlund.de Germany
5)- ip 196.207.40.212 vodacom.co.za South Africa
6)- ip 72.228.47.177 rr.com Albany, New York, USA
7)- ip 85.234.130.43 poundhost.com UK
8)- ip 41.208.48.1 mtn.co.za South Africa
9)- ip 213.100.46.210 swipnet.se Sweden
10)- ip 218.26.80.242 yaako.com China
11)- ip 216.224.124.124 ethr.net. Chicago, Illinois, USA
12)- ip 204.13.236.244 nnfiber.net Chicago, Illinois, USA
13)- ip 72.21.50.94 layeredtech.com Alexandria, Virginia, USA
14)- ip 208.64.36.68 waveform.net Waterford, Michigan, USA
15)- ip 128.2.141.33 andrew.cmu.edu Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
16)- ip 80.78.230.135 globalcore.net Vienna, Austria
17)- ip 212.112.241.44 IPX-Server-NET Berlin, Germany
18)- ip 71.240.209.125 verizon.net State College, Pennsylvania, USA
19)- ip 81.233.3.224 tbcn.telia.com Stockholm Sweden
20)- ip 67.18.176.114 theplanet.com USA
21)- ip 81.197.74.247 elisa.fi Tampere Finland

Notice that most anti-Islam trolls activities originated from
"news.btinternet.com" Usenet- Provider:

"btinternet.com" is the mother of all spam, scam and identity theft!!!
RBRK
2008-09-08 06:56:49 UTC
This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.
Raptor
2008-08-21 21:14:41 UTC
Post by Raptor
Sir Salman Rushdie attacks 'censorship by fear' over The Jewel of Medina
- Salman Rushdie has criticised his publisher for withdrawing a
controversial novel about the Prophet Muhammad and his child bride
because of fears of a violent backlash from Muslims. - “I am very
disappointed to hear that my publishers, Random House, have cancelled
another author's novel, apparently because of their concerns about
possible Islamic reprisals,” Rushdie said. - “This is censorship by fear
and it sets a very bad precedent indeed.”,,The withdrawal of Jones's
book has renewed the debate over self-censorship in the treatment of Islam.
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article4543243.ece
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** moslem cartoon character

Raptor

RBRK

Raptor

Aviroce
2008-08-22 04:36:49 UTC
Is your mouth in your anus or your anus in your mouth. Too much gas.
Post by Raptor
[...]
                           ,/_  /
                          /    /
                    /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                 /'/    /    /    /" /_\
                ('(    ' /'   ')
                 \      /
                  '\'              _.7'
                    \             (
                      \            \
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**- Hide quoted text -
kangarooistan
2008-08-20 21:23:43 UTC
kangarooistan
2008-08-20 21:48:43 UTC
fran kelly updates baby whale on radio am
RADIO NATIONAL australia
News and analysis from Australia and the world
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/schedule/thu.htm
.

ABC TV GUILD australia
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/
.

SBS TV GUILD , australia
http://www.sbs.com.au/schedule
.

ISLAMONLINE NEWS, and views
http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtml
http://www.islamonline.net/discussione/index.jspa
ask the scholars
http://www.islamonline.net

ALJAZEERA
http://english.aljazeera.net/
http://english.aljazeera.net/business/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia-pacific/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/
httpd://english.aljazeera.net/your_views/
Raptor
2008-08-21 22:07:54 UTC
This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

Aviroce
RBRK

Qahir Al-Ashrar
2008-09-06 22:27:18 UTC
Muslims should never come down to anti-Islam posters level. We are not like
them, nor do we ever want to be like them. We are Muslims, we are extremely
proud of it

Anti-Islam posters just can't take it anymore! They know that Islam growing
fast in America and Europe. In Africa too.... So they became desperate

In The Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His
Messenger

They want to blow out the Light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah
perfecting His Light no matter how much the disbeliever hate it.

(Qur'an 61:8)

Anti-Islam posters are busy spewing LIES, HATE, BIGOTRY and PREJUDICE
against Muslims and Islam.

Dealing with the dregs of humanity anti-Islam trolls

Anti-Islam troll those who continuously posting off topic and hate- filled,
divisive rubbish on board. They have something in common, they post
inflammatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane and racially offensive
material. I would like to outline some basics of how to deal with anti-Islam
trolls?

Generally speaking, ignore the flame-bait!!

Do not feed the animals, do not feed the anti-Islam Trolls. Generally
speaking, all of these filthy messages should be ignored, and left to expire
from the news feed. Anti-Islam trolls who post articles of this nature are
out looking for trouble and trying to create it.

They are morally bankrupt, rude and hostile you don't need to sink to their
low level of immorality and filth.

If you do feel the need to write something to them, respond in private
e-mail to them - despite the facts that they posts via invalid or stolen
emails- Otherwise, please leave matters to the experienced posters. They've
had to deal with these situations many times before and know what route to
take.

If we don't follow these guidelines, we would all descend into anarchy, and
the whole point of the group would be lost.

Having said all that, I believe, Islam had faced 1400 years of attacks from
extreme religious people of other faiths. It not only survived, it actually
became the fastest growing religion of the world!

Warning there anti-Islam forgers and trolls amongst us, proceed with caution

http://cair.com/default.asp

Notice that anti-Islam trolls are busy trying to cheat us !!
RBRK