Pathetic excuses for xenophobia and even down right racism
2020-02-12 21:22:07 UTC
*Coronavirus fears see Malaysian student evicted from Perth share house
by landlord*
/By Frances Bell/
Source: <http://tinyurl.com/wmxkdmy>

"*A Malaysian student has described being evicted from her Perth home due
to her landlord's fears about the coronavirus outbreak, despite the fact
she had not travelled to China.*

*Key points*

- The coronavirus outbreak has reached more than 40,000 cases so far

- Its origins in China have led to reports of racist attacks on
Chinese people

- The student was targeted even though she only travelled to Malaysia

..."

~~~ ~~~
Isn't it strange how racist shit creeps in semi hiding who often
obviously are profiteering on Asian students now quickly grab the first
excuse they can think of to mistreat them just because of their race.
Shame on them!

Goes to show how racism is nothing but low IQ, primitive and irrational
behaviour.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-02-12 21:27:39 UTC
*Coronavirus fears see Malaysian student evicted from Perth share house
by landlord*
/By Frances Bell/
Source: <http://tinyurl.com/wmxkdmy>
"*A Malaysian student has described being evicted from her Perth home due
to her landlord's fears about the coronavirus outbreak, despite the fact
she had not travelled to China.*
*Key points*
- The coronavirus outbreak has reached more than 40,000 cases so far
- Its origins in China have led to reports of racist attacks on
Chinese people
- The student was targeted even though she only travelled to Malaysia
Make sure you've got your anti-viral software turned on as I'm heading
up to Chinatown for Yum Cha, I'll wash it down with some Corona and do
it 'bareback' NO MASK! So when I start posting again oooh aaaah ....

Bloody hell there are some idiots in our society. Not sure this is
racism rather just pig ignorance.
Ned Latham
2020-02-12 22:03:57 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") shows off
it bigotry again...
----snip----
Post by Ördög
- Its origins in China have led to reports of racist attacks on
Chinese people
- The student was targeted even though she only travelled to Malaysia
Make sure you've got your anti-viral software turned on as I'm heading
up to Chinatown for Yum Cha, I'll wash it down with some Corona and do
it 'bareback' NO MASK! So when I start posting again oooh aaaah ....
Bloody hell there are some idiots in our society. Not sure this is
racism rather just pig ignorance.
Yap-Yap wants it to be anti-chinese racism, coz that will help justify
his own anti-white racism.
Petzl
2020-02-12 22:11:57 UTC
[...]
The landlord is Chinese

Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
Dechucka
2020-02-12 22:26:49 UTC
[...]
Are they pez? Come on tell the ng how you know.
Post by Petzl
Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
I normally drink tea but prefer Zhujiang if I'm having a beer with
Chinese. Doesn't really matter as my headmaster used to say " No such
thing as a bad beer only better beer" (excludes Green Abbott and Mosse
Head beers)

Anyhow not sure what's happening as apparently Coffs Harbour airport is
stuffed at the moment so the o/s mates I'm meeting are delayed
Petzl
2020-02-12 22:42:54 UTC
[...]
TV news showed a Asian landlord
Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
I normally drink tea but prefer Zhujiang if I'm having a beer with
Chinese. Doesn't really matter as my headmaster used to say " No such
thing as a bad beer only better beer" (excludes Green Abbott and Mosse
Head beers)
Anyhow not sure what's happening as apparently Coffs Harbour airport is
stuffed at the moment so the o/s mates I'm meeting are delayed
Shin Tao beer sometimes Aldi sell it cheap very similar taste to
Löwenbräu (China blend rice with mash).

Dechucka
2020-02-12 23:15:55 UTC
[...]
No it didn't
Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
I normally drink tea but prefer Zhujiang if I'm having a beer with
Chinese. Doesn't really matter as my headmaster used to say " No such
thing as a bad beer only better beer" (excludes Green Abbott and Mosse
Head beers)
Anyhow not sure what's happening as apparently Coffs Harbour airport is
stuffed at the moment so the o/s mates I'm meeting are delayed
Shin Tao beer sometimes Aldi sell it cheap very similar taste to
Löwenbräu
Which one?

(China blend rice with mash).
Petzl
2020-02-13 00:34:44 UTC
[...]
7 news showed a chinese asian running away
Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
I normally drink tea but prefer Zhujiang if I'm having a beer with
Chinese. Doesn't really matter as my headmaster used to say " No such
thing as a bad beer only better beer" (excludes Green Abbott and Mosse
Head beers)
Anyhow not sure what's happening as apparently Coffs Harbour airport is
stuffed at the moment so the o/s mates I'm meeting are delayed
Shin Tao beer sometimes Aldi sell it cheap very similar taste to
Löwenbräu
Which one?
Shin Tao beer (China blend rice with the mash).
Often sold at ALDI not always
http://offers.kd2.org/en/au/aldi/pcrve/
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
2020-02-13 01:26:17 UTC
Are they pez? Come on tell the ng how you know.
TV news showed a Asian landlord
No it didn't
7 news showed a chinese asian running away
How do you this person was "chinese" asian? Was this like your neo-con
racist bigot mates beating up the Indian couple at Cronulla because they
looked middle eastern. Maybe you got a quick ancestry.com DNA test
Shin Tao beer is Chinese/German beer goes great with Yum Cha
I normally drink tea but prefer Zhujiang if I'm having a beer with
Chinese. Doesn't really matter as my headmaster used to say " No such
thing as a bad beer only better beer" (excludes Green Abbott and Mosse
Head beers)
Anyhow not sure what's happening as apparently Coffs Harbour airport is
stuffed at the moment so the o/s mates I'm meeting are delayed
Shin Tao beer sometimes Aldi sell it cheap very similar taste to
Löwenbräu
Which one?
Shin Tao beer (China blend rice with the mash).
Often sold at ALDI not always
http://offers.kd2.org/en/au/aldi/pcrve/
Which Lowebrau? I like the Helle but only if it is German brewed not
brewed elsewhere under license.
Petzl
2020-02-13 02:10:37 UTC
Shin Tao beer sometimes Aldi sell it cheap very similar taste to
Löwenbräu
Which one?
Shin Tao beer (China blend rice with the mash).
Often sold at ALDI not always
http://offers.kd2.org/en/au/aldi/pcrve/
Which Lowebrau? I like the Helle but only if it is German brewed not
brewed elsewhere under license.
Only one Löwenbräu that I know of
https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_70532/l-wenbr-u-original-beer-bottles-330ml
https://is.gd/zvD4WJ
Löwenbräu Original Beer Bottles 330mL
--
It’s Racist And Insensitive
To Tell Moslems Not To Poop On The Floor

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2016/02/04/germany-develops-multicultural-toilets-to-stop-migrants-defecating-on-floor/
Fran
2020-02-13 06:13:17 UTC
*Coronavirus fears see Malaysian student evicted from Perth share house
by landlord*
Yep. That was an appalling incidence.