Legislation that is a worry
2020-05-16 06:20:01 UTC
as it's being put forward by that ex-walloper Dutton the Dangerous and
it will extend ASIO powers and will allow all sorts of nasty things
including allowing the US to access Aussies info without first checking
with our govt:
https://tinyurl.com/yb2543hm
Dechucka
2020-05-17 02:28:47 UTC
as it's being put forward by that ex-walloper Dutton the Dangerous and
it will extend ASIO powers and will allow all sorts of nasty things
including allowing the US to access Aussies info without first checking
https://tinyurl.com/yb2543hm
Not wrong. The lack of the need for warrants is a great danger as is the
increased questioning power. There seems to be no transparency or checks
and balances
Ördög
2020-05-17 02:53:13 UTC
as it's being put forward by that ex-walloper Dutton the Dangerous and
it will extend ASIO powers and will allow all sorts of nasty things
including allowing the US to access Aussies info without first checking
https://tinyurl.com/yb2543hm
Not wrong. The lack of the need for warrants is a great danger as is the
increased questioning power. There seems to be no transparency or checks
and balances
Our lovely Gestapo Dutton wants to have his fascist police state
established ASAP. He also wants to enable the use of interrogation
techniques on as young as 14 or maybe younger if I am not mistaken.

What next?
In public torture of dissidents like in the good old days of dark middle
ages?
And this government still claims the right to and has the audacity to
actually criticise China for civil rights abuses!
OK, I acknowledge that we have not yet progressed that far down the track
towards an outright brutal and authoritarian surveillance police state as
China has but if we let it up to creeps like Dutton we can't get there
fast enough.

Just as China should be called out on these kind of issues so should our
Federal Government be.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-05-17 03:17:19 UTC
as it's being put forward by that ex-walloper Dutton the Dangerous and
it will extend ASIO powers and will allow all sorts of nasty things
including allowing the US to access Aussies info without first checking
https://tinyurl.com/yb2543hm
Not wrong. The lack of the need for warrants is a great danger as is the
increased questioning power. There seems to be no transparency or checks
and balances
Our lovely Gestapo Dutton wants to have his fascist police state
established ASAP. He also wants to enable the use of interrogation
techniques on as young as 14 or maybe younger if I am not mistaken.
Your not.
Hopefully saner heads in the Senate will knock this back but I'm not
hopeful. All you need to to do is mention terrorism and child-abuse and
people get wedged.
Post by Ördög
What next?
In public torture of dissidents like in the good old days of dark middle
ages?
Only if social distancing is kept
Post by Ördög
And this government still claims the right to and has the audacity to
actually criticise China for civil rights abuses!
They should as China's civil rights are limited by a brutal
authoritarian one-party state, no wonder pez loves them.
Post by Ördög
OK, I acknowledge that we have not yet progressed that far down the track
towards an outright brutal and authoritarian surveillance police state as
China has but if we let it up to creeps like Dutton we can't get there
fast enough.
Just as China should be called out on these kind of issues so should our
Federal Government be.
I know the slippery slope argument is considered a logical fallacy but
the chipping away at our rights to privacy shows etc it isn't one in
this situation.
Fran
2020-05-17 03:46:37 UTC
as it's being put forward by that ex-walloper Dutton the Dangerous and
it will extend ASIO powers and will allow all sorts of nasty things
including allowing the US to access Aussies info without first
https://tinyurl.com/yb2543hm
Not wrong. The lack of the need for warrants is a great danger as is the
increased questioning power. There seems to be no transparency or checks
and balances
Nope. None. But what can one expect from the likes of Dutton.