Aussies liken Muslim immigration to the Bird Flu
Mosquebuster
2007-08-24 21:54:50 UTC
"We don't care where the people come from, what colour of the skin they are,
we are happy to accept them, particularly the Christians who have been
persecuted." That's because Christians don't set off car bombs or kill
their daughters to preserve family *honour* ---

Muslim immigration likened to bird flu

By Nick Ralston

August 23, 2007 03:12pm

A NSW Senate candidate has compared the immigration of Muslims to Australia
to the bird flu and says it should stop.

Christian Democratic Party (CDP) Senate candidate Paul Green called today
for a moratorium on Muslim immigration while a study on its social impacts
was carried out.

He said it would be easier to carry out such a study with the country's
Muslim population at 300,000, rather than three million at a later date.

A study would also give the Australian people a chance to have a say on the
immigration program, Mr Green said.

He said that in the last 12 months, a number of local Muslim senior clerics
had made statements that were not of "the Australian nature".

"If there was bird flu coming from a people's group across the nation would
we not halt, assess the risk management of what it means to Australia and
then assess the factors and then say, is it not safe to continue that or
withhold it until it is dealt with," he said.

"We are saying there's cracks in the foundation, we need to address them."

Mr Green said Australia would suffer the same fate as "Britain, France and
Holland" unless the study was carried out.

However, he said the social impact study would not form part of any
political deal done with the Liberal Party for preference swapping ahead of
this year's federal election.

Christian Democrats leader Fred Nile said his party's immigration policy
also called on a priority for Christians who have been persecuted,
particularly in Muslim countries, to be allowed into Australia.

"It's a very broad policy, and it is certainly not racist," Mr Nile said.

"We don't care where the people come from, what colour of the skin they are,
we are happy to accept them, particularly the Christians who have been
persecuted."

Mr Nile said he believed the Federal Government was already starting to
adopt some of the CDP policies.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22294677-2,00.html
c***@yahoo.com
2007-08-24 21:56:32 UTC
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
regn.pickford
2007-08-24 22:26:25 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
How well do you think Australian natives would have been treated
under Indonesian rule?

grow a brain ...
Mosquebuster
2007-08-24 22:37:27 UTC
Post by regn.pickford
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
How well do you think Australian natives would have been treated
under Indonesian rule?
As close as they were to the Land Down Under, it's amazing that seafaring
Oriental Muslims never bothered to colonize Australia centuries before the
British arrived, yet now that it's been developed by Europeans, they want to
come swarming in ---
Little Johnny Howard
2007-08-25 02:14:52 UTC
Post by Mosquebuster
Post by regn.pickford
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
How well do you think Australian natives would have been treated
under Indonesian rule?
As close as they were to the Land Down Under, it's amazing that seafaring
Oriental Muslims never bothered to colonize Australia centuries before the
That's because moslums are lazy, dirty pigs.
That's because moslums are also parasites.
Doug
2007-08-24 22:39:09 UTC
Post by regn.pickford
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
How well do you think Australian natives would have been treated
under Indonesian rule?
grow a brain ...
Don't listen to chickeshithistory, he's just disgruntled that most of
latin america is a third world shithole. He's trying to find a convenient
scapegoat for the failure of most of latin america and Europeans
are a convenient target -- especially the British sheeple.
Midex
2007-08-25 13:01:51 UTC
Post by regn.pickford
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
How well do you think Australian natives would have been treated
under Indonesian rule?
It wouldn't be indonesian rule. First the indonesian would have to
defeat all the warrier aboriginals on the northern coast line who eat
you for breakfast.

Then if they won that battle they would have had all of Australia and
Indonesian culture would have been totally unlike it ever was without
Australia. So you're the idiot speculating nonsense.
grow a brain ...
Mosquebuster
2007-08-24 22:30:53 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
The World likens European immigration to cancer.
Without Europeans, amigo, there would have been no one to intermarry with
*los indios* to produce mestizos, so you wouldn't be here, pendejo ---
c***@yahoo.com
2007-08-24 23:38:45 UTC
That's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make for my people to be free of
Europeans.
Kope
2007-08-25 20:05:38 UTC
i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
Doug
2007-08-24 22:36:41 UTC
Australians seem to be the only English speaking country that has

any balls. While the rest of Europe (the UK in particular), Canada and the
US

facilitates the islamification of their nations Australia stands up to the
fuckers!

Who the fuck wants to live in an islamic state? Not me.
Axel VK
Doug
2007-08-25 04:29:54 UTC
Just make sure you keep the liberal fucks from the US, the UK
and Canada OUT of Australia, otherwise they will destroy Australia
just like they've destroyed their own countries.
Post by Axel VK
Hear hear...
Axel VK
2007-08-25 05:40:40 UTC
Post by Doug
Just make sure you keep the liberal fucks from the US, the UK
and Canada OUT of Australia, otherwise they will destroy Australia
just like they've destroyed their own countries.
We're doing our best to do just that. We have seen what its done to those
countries and we don't want it to happen here.
Post by Doug
Post by Axel VK
Hear hear...
Doug
2007-08-25 07:13:41 UTC
Post by Axel VK
Post by Doug
Just make sure you keep the liberal fucks from the US, the UK
and Canada OUT of Australia, otherwise they will destroy Australia
just like they've destroyed their own countries.
We're doing our best to do just that. We have seen what its done to those
countries and we don't want it to happen here.
If you have any problems w/liberals and PC fanatics in Australia just
deport them to the UK or Canada. It'll be their dream come true anyway
so both Australia and its liberals will have the best of the deal!

I'd include the US, but I don't think you would want to subject even the
worst Australians to living here. It's too cruel a punishment for being
liberal and PC.
Midex
2007-08-25 13:02:52 UTC
Post by Doug
Australians seem to be the only English speaking country that has
any balls. While the rest of Europe (the UK in particular), Canada and the
US
facilitates the islamification of their nations Australia stands up to the
fuckers!
Who the fuck wants to live in an islamic state? Not me.
You rather live under the current ZioNazi fascist oligarch?
kangarooistan
2007-08-25 00:11:52 UTC
On
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truganini

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_Creek

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maralinga

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla_riots

List of massacres of Indigenous Australians

...This is a list of conflicts between Indigenous Australians
and
European settlers resulting in the deaths of Aboriginals, the
Australian Aboriginal people. ...
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
kangarooistan

=====
kangarooistan

kangarooistan

Doug
kangarooistan
2007-08-26 07:47:27 UTC
alt.religion.islam - OWNED - by The Infidels <The Fearless Yaako Warriors OWN Allah Mohammed P&SBUH>
2007-08-26 17:23:58 UTC
2007-08-25 00:29:40 UTC
regn.pickford
2007-08-25 08:01:52 UTC
particularly the Christians who have been persecuted......
Sure. Prosecuted Xtians? Here in Oz?
Prosecuted all the time. It's only the blow-ins like yourself that get
leniency. You lot bleet "Xenos! ...Xenos!"
Whatever funny stuff you are smoking........don'!!
Christian Democratic Party (CDP) Senate candidate Paul Green
....is a fundy moron, just like his boss Niles, who is the Xtian
equivalent of Osama bin Laden!
The Xtian Taliban!
hysterical rubbish
They are as representative of the average Australian as Jack the
Ripper is representative of the British!
exactly what would you know about the average Australian?

You're just a `blowin` from some Politzania type, european greasetrap
full of poor white trash. Still carrying the indoctrinated hate
against capitalism and free enterprise.
Mr Nile said he believed the Federal Government was already starting to
adopt some of the CDP policies.
Really? Than he lives in la la land! Wishful thinking is not reality.
Australia is a secular country and not some crazy theocracy.
they are bowing to the public's concerns in a very small way.
Fewer muslims and efricahn bleck refo's are being accepted as `suitable'
Well, in any case this was a lovely post. You have done your good deed
for the day.
And now please fuck off, back to the church they have sent you from.
I bet you've polished the arse on a statue of Stalin with your nose
often enough to call it a religion, or at least you've done it `religiously
...'
Ördög
2007-08-25 09:41:59 UTC
Axel VK
2007-08-25 10:29:27 UTC
"�rd�g" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:***@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
"regn.pickford" and his flights of fancy.
"Ördög" wrote in message
:Hey Reg, I knew from your previous posts that you weren't a high IQ
intellect.
LOL
As if you're qualified to judge......
Ördög
2007-08-25 12:14:21 UTC
Post by Axel VK
:Hey Reg, I knew from your previous posts that you weren't a high IQ
intellect.
LOL
As if you're qualified to judge......
I am a lot better qualified to judge of such things as you (and Reg
and the rest of your ragtag propaganda brigade) could ever be. At this
stage only one of us is on public record for rejecting fanatical
extremist political views and that one is me!
Extremists and fanatics have never been found to possess plausible
intellect and the ability to make correct judgments.

Nice try but it has missed its target as usual!

Ördög (The friendly Hungarian Devil in service of aus.politics and
Usenet)
## I usually treat pests with pesticide.
That goes for the lying rodent too! ##
Axel VK
2007-08-25 14:19:46 UTC
:Hey Reg, I knew from your previous posts that you weren't a high IQ
intellect.
LOL
As if you're qualified to judge......
I am a lot better qualified to judge of such things as you
In your dreams.........
No one else thinks so.
Ördög
2007-08-25 23:52:57 UTC
Post by Axel VK
I am a lot better qualified to judge such things.........
No one else thinks so.
Hey, Axe, how come you entertain the idea that you speak on behalf of
anyone else here beside yourself and some of your extremists mates?

An other try down the drain!

Axel VK
Just like you do. Besides, I'm better than you. Worth more to society.
Ördög
2007-08-27 01:36:10 UTC
Post by Axel VK
Besides, I'm better than you.
A German proverb comes to my mind: "Einbildung ist auch eine Bildung"

I won't have to translate it for you. Superman like you supposed to
know everything always better than anyone else. Might even know how to
use Babelfish!
Post by Axel VK
Worth more to society.
Aren't confusing your bank account with society? But just in case you
don't, please let us know urgently your account (and pin) number so we
can see how beneficial you really intend to be to members of our
society!

regn.pickford
2007-08-25 22:29:06 UTC
"Ördög" wrote in message
Hey Reg, I knew from your previous posts that you weren't a high IQ
intellect. In fact, on the average you mostly post right-retarded
idiocy but I haven't realised till now that you have sunk to the level
of Niles and his fundy sect.
Reading responses in this forum from you and your ideological fellow
travelers speak volumes in support of my analogy. Need no further
comment on my part.
That sounds really profound when you leave out the quote where
you make claim Fred Niles is an osama bin laden.

not a little bit hysterical? ridiculus?

You can't be so confined in you thoughts that you actually see
no difference in their views and methods?
They are as representative of the average Australian as Jack the
Ripper is representative of the British!
exactly what would you know about the average Australian?
Quite a lot. You should come out of your walled in enclave and
discover real Australia. Who knows, you might like what you see so
much that you might lose all interest in going back to your lot again.
You seem to think I live in a walled enclave.
No, it is an historical old house, the first built in the valley.

Do I meet them and know my neighbours? Having lived here
for 35+ years and recently operated the local general store
and takeaway shop for 6 months, I'd say I would.

Do I meet people and have social interactions? My line of work
ensures I meet and know _thousands_ across the hunter valley.

Though I generally only get decent conversations on politics
from ye olde farts.

el nino's just quote the headlines.
......european greasetrap full of poor white trash....
And I have though you were only discriminating against non-whites.
An exciting way to look on your own "race"! Alas you are full of
surprises.
It isn't surprising to me that you don't know.
Still carrying the indoctrinated hate against capitalism and free
enterprise.
Ahem! Indoctrinated are your own Thatcherist and Reagenite ravings.
Unlike you, I have had the opportunity to see and experience the best
and the worse of both systems.
Even those who had welcomed the fall of the SU in the countries of the
"Communist Block" became quickly disillusioned with what was on offer
instead. Every day of continuing dog eat dog, extremist capitalism
drives home with ever more added force the validity of what Marx and
Lenin had said about the nature of this particular political system.
I guess for some people it's a scary world when the state doesn't
do all your thinking for you and you must use your initiative and
take your own risks.

Your parents must have brought you out here. Somehow I don't
think you have the cajones.
Fewer muslims and efricahn bleck refo's are being accepted as `suitable'
Flights of fancy and wishful thinking replaces the reality of gnome's
regime in your fantasies.
Cheap labour is flooding in to feed the money hunger of unbridled
capitalist corporations, with courtesy of gnome and co.
Fewer muslims and efricahn blecks sounds like a good start to me ...
as for flooding the market with cheap labour is concerned, as long as
they are not muslims or bleck efricahns they are not a first priority.
Well, in any case this was a lovely post. You have done your good deed
for the day.
And now please fuck off, back to the church they have sent you from.
Hmmm. I can't say much about that, since I was only two when Stalin
has finally dropped dead. His demise has stopped most of the personal
cult and the Hungarian 1956 revolution removed the last traces of that
mass psychotic stupidity.
But I do thank the communist system for teaching me how to think for
myself and how to differentiate fairy tales from reality. I can also
thank communism for opening my eyes about the true nature of religion
and those who trade logical thoughts and reason for anachronistic
medieval muck and mumbo-jumbo.
I liken the nutters going on about joos and conspiracies with commies going
on
about religion. You should consider whether you were enlightened
or indoctrinated and damaged in some far off innocent youth.

Only a damaged mind with seriously distorted values could imagine
the was a real comparison between Fred Niles and Osama Bin Laden
Siegfreed
2007-08-25 11:03:30 UTC
Muslim (follower of a paedophile named mohammed) cleric sheik Taj Aldin
Alhilali branded Australians liars and excused gang rapists in an
interview aired on Egyptian television this week.

The idiotic islamic leader also claimed in the interview that muslims
had more right to live in Australia than those descended from convicts,
most likely because they believe in the word of paedophile-mohammed.

The camel-fucker comments come just months after he compared scantily
clad women to uncovered meat and said such women should blame themselves
if they were raped.

"Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no
freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people," the sheik said in
the arabic-language interview.

Camel-Fucker Hilali also defended the muslim men convicted of Sydney's
gang rapes, a position that has caused controversy in the past.

"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and
it (the sex) was agreed on," he said.

Camel-Fucker Hilali also poured scorn on Australia's convict history and
seemed to suggest muslims were in Australia long before the British
settled here in 1788.

"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than
them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before
the English fleet."

The latest controversy angered commentators, who told A Current Affair
the camel-fucker-islamic-sheik promoted bigotry and hatred within his
community.

Commentator Andrew Bolt told ACA that the sheik needed to be stopped.

"For more than 20 years he's been saying things like this, and worse,
and he's still the leading mufti - the leading imam in Australia - what
does it say about muslims in Australia that this man continues after all
he's done to represent them," Bolt said.

"He's been protected by too many people (see Australian Labour Party)
for too long."

Hilaly preach hatred, praise suicide bombers as heroes, he called the
September 11 terror attacks "God's work against oppressors", and
insisted raped women be "jailed for life". And what a symbol of
determined apartness he was, with so little English after 30 years here.

We have to be grateful to the ALP, in fact it was the ALP who let the
mufti stay here, in particular the multi-millionaire Paul J. Keating.
--
http://www.faithfreedom.org/comics/comics.htm
http://www.laughingatislam.com/adamandeve.html

Muslim ways to chill out (as voted for by Muslims in a recent survey)

1. Blame all Infidels for being so Islamophobic. (Why don't they
understand you are only killing them for their own good?);
2. Eat a whole slice of Halal cheesecake;
3. Strap on belt, find as many innocent men, women and children as you
can and shout "Allahu Akbar" 3 times before pulling the pin;
4. Switch channels to BBC1 and feel soothed by pro-Islamic propaganda;
5. Read 2 verses of "The modern muslim male guide to wife beating"
(Number 1 best seller again, available from all good mosques);
6. Book an "Adventure Training" holiday to Pakistan (don't forget to
pack your own dynamite);
7. Get your cousins to beat up your sister just because she won't marry
you; and

If all of the above fail, KILL some more and keep KILLING some more (Old
Habits Die Hard) until you feel better and the world finally understands
that you are indeed a peaceful and tolerant follower of the "Religion of
Peace".
Ördög
2007-08-25 12:24:50 UTC
Siegi the Nazi rides again but his propaganda is loosing its novelty
Yep. Muslims this and Muslims that, hate, bile, fire and brimstone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well. It will take even longer before radicals like you are eradicated
from our hearts and minds. But that does not mean we are not looking
forward to it.

http://www.geocities.com/newworldorder_themovie/intro_neonazi.html

#@# Nazi ways to chill out (as voted for by Boneheads and White
Supremacist in a recent survey everywhere)

# 1. Blame all non Aryans and the political left for anything and
everything you don't happen to like (Why don't they understand you are
only hating them for their own good?);
# 2. Hate that others don't eat what you choose;
# 3. Shave those empty heads, put on brown shirts and wave Nazi flags
and sing patriotic Drittes Reich songs. After that grab some baseball
bats, go out to the dark streets and bash to smithereens anyone you
can find whose skin has a slightly darker shade than those Aryan hero
idols.
Shout Sieg Heil and sing more patriotic songs afterwards.
#4. Switch channels to senders with right wing shock jock talk show
hosts and feel soothed by the racist propaganda;
# 5. Read two chapters of "Mein Kampf" (Number 1 best seller again,
available from all good cybernazi websites);
# 6. Book an "Adventure Training" holiday to anywhere secluded for
some heavy duty right retard indoctrination. (The southern USA is a
preferred destination; don't forget to pack your own Nazi uniform;
burning crosses and standard KKK issue white hoods are provided);

# 7. Get your cousins to beat up your Lebanese neighbors' sons and
molest their daughters just because you don't like the way they look
at you.
#8 If all of the above fails go into cyberspace (Usenet preferred) and
post endless spam and hate propaganda against the state, the political
left and everyone different from you.

Midex
Only Zionists spew this kind of crap.
Midex
2007-08-25 12:59:46 UTC
Post by Mosquebuster
"We don't care where the people come from, what colour of the skin they are,
we are happy to accept them, particularly the Christians who have been
persecuted." That's because Christians don't set off car bombs or kill
their daughters to preserve family *honour* ---
Muslim immigration likened to bird flu
By Nick Ralston
August 23, 2007 03:12pm
A NSW Senate candidate has compared the immigration of Muslims to Australia
to the bird flu and says it should stop.
Christian Democratic Party (CDP) Senate candidate Paul Green called today
for a moratorium on Muslim immigration while a study on its social impacts
was carried out.
Muslim culture is the coolest. I love the hubbly bubbly drinking
coffee. And their women are so hot they have to cover them up from
white chrsitian rapists.
Doug
2007-08-25 21:02:38 UTC
Then go back to islamastan and fuck a camel!
Midex
2007-08-25 23:00:25 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Midex
Muslim culture is the coolest. I love the hubbly bubbly drinking
coffee. And their women are so hot they have to cover them up from
white chrsitian rapists.
Then go back to islamastan and fuck a camel!
I'm white aussie digger thinking about converting to Islam just
because their women are so hot.
Doug
2007-08-26 23:48:20 UTC
Post by Midex
Post by Doug
Post by Midex
Muslim culture is the coolest. I love the hubbly bubbly drinking
coffee. And their women are so hot they have to cover them up from
white chrsitian rapists.
Then go back to islamastan and fuck a camel!
I'm white aussie digger thinking about converting to Islam just
because their women are so hot.
How can you tell when they're all hidden under burkhas?
How do you know they're not men under those burkhas?
Ah, that's right you really don't care either way do you?
kangarooistan
2007-08-29 19:07:16 UTC
Post by Midex
Muslim culture is the coolest. I love the hubbly bubbly drinking
coffee. And their women are so hot they have to cover them up from
white chrsitian rapists.
Yes midex

Kanga has a photo of a fully veiled muslim woman with only eyes and
hands feet visible , with real gold dripping off her , driving a ten
ton truck in the desert with the door open

AND another with a large group of Iranian women all fully covered ,
in black , in lines , hundreds of them all with an AK47 slung on the
shoulder during the CIA / Mossad /Iraqi war in early 1980s

Its interesting to see femininity combined with very strong willed
women who are no pussy cats , they would defend themselves far better
than anybody would think , BUT dont have the butchy attitude seen by
women in the west who do "mens" work , they are women still , just
doing "mens" work , not pretending to be men

I trained my daughters to drive trucks and shoot as soon as they could
reach the pedals , indeed Muslim women are very beautiful creatures
but I dont really like the dumb Blondie model types much at all

Just be carefull though mate , look but never ever touch , best not
to even shake hands , unless they offer it , which most wont

You could lose more than your head

kanga
====
Doug
====
Ördög
2007-08-30 10:22:37 UTC
Send_Em_Back
2007-08-30 00:17:08 UTC
Post by kangarooistan
Just be carefull though mate , look but never ever touch , best not
to even shake hands , unless they offer it , which most wont
Nobody is interested in looking at or touching your greasy women. But
you can solve the issue for everybody by getting the hell out of White
countries and going back to your Islamic pest holes.
Doug
You're too polite. shithole is the word you're looking for.
Ördög
2007-08-30 10:32:07 UTC
kangarooistan
2007-08-26 07:42:42 UTC
alt.religion.islam - OWNED - by The Infidels <The Fearless Yaako Warriors OWN Allah Mohammed P&SBUH>
2007-08-26 17:23:47 UTC
Doug
2007-08-29 17:58:02 UTC
came from. You're trying to argue/debate w/people who
are clearly your intellectual, moral and ethical superiors.

"�rd�g" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote in message news:***@r23g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
alt.religion.islam - OWNED - by The Infidels
The Fearless Yaako Warriors OWN Allah Mohammed P&SBUH.....
etc...etc...etc...

Further well deserved titles earned: Usenet Troll, mindless moron,
bored idiot.

As one can clearly see you have absolutely no intention to contribute
anything meaningful to this debate. How about fucking off permanently
for this newsgroup? Be a nice boy and beat it!

Ördög (The friendly Hungarian Devil in service of aus.politics and
Usenet)
## I usually treat pests with pesticide.
That goes for the lying rodent too! ##

PS:
I am far from supporting Kanga and his posting style here but retards
like you should be none the less institutionalized without Internet
privileges.
Ördög
2007-08-30 11:04:31 UTC