Eden-Monaro
2020-05-07 01:13:22 UTC
I thought it might end up being an interesting by-election with 3 solid
candidates (and Jim Molan as the joker in the pack) but now.....

What a pity that Barilaro and Constance didn't proceed.
Dechucka
2020-05-07 20:15:34 UTC
I thought it might end up being an interesting by-election with 3 solid
candidates (and Jim Molan as the joker in the pack) but now.....
What a pity that Barilaro and Constance didn't proceed.
I thought that Constance would be a good candidate. Incompetent as a
Minister but showed a lot of empathy and sympathy during the fires
having been there.
Petzl
2020-05-07 23:02:14 UTC
I thought it might end up being an interesting by-election with 3 solid
candidates (and Jim Molan as the joker in the pack) but now.....
What a pity that Barilaro and Constance didn't proceed.
I thought that Constance would be a good candidate. Incompetent as a
Minister but showed a lot of empathy and sympathy during the fires
having been there.
BREAKING: After a bit of slapstick, the Coalition's Eden-Monaro
campaign has narrowed its candidate choices down to Larry, Curly or
Moe.
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Ördög
2020-05-07 23:36:23 UTC
Petz

/snip/
the Coalition's Eden-Monaro campaign ...
... hopefully should have a rough belly landing.

The LNP has NOT really earned any additional seats in Parliament.
Mark Latham has ...
...been (and still is) an anger management failure basket case w/o any
real ideology or self-discipline beyond limitless narcissism and
opportunism. He is as meaningless as his pathetic tilt at becoming a
relevant far right shock jock.
Voting Coalition, ...
...and...
... One Nation is like eating shit because you ...
...hate your socially responsible fellow citizens.

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Fran
2020-05-08 01:07:09 UTC
I thought it might end up being an interesting by-election with 3
solid candidates (and Jim Molan as the joker in the pack) but now.....
What a pity that Barilaro and Constance didn't proceed.
I thought that Constance would be a good candidate. Incompetent as a
Minister but showed a lot of empathy and sympathy during the fires
having been there.
Yep, he sure did show empathy and sympathy but I also think he's rather
fragile right now as a result of wha the and his electorate have been
through. I think for his own sake, he needs to do a bit of recovering
before he faces too much that will be a big challenge to him.

Barilaro would have been interesting. He'd have been huge threat to
McCormick so of course that is why he got so little support to stand.
He might even have had a chance given that he's a not unpopular pollie.
The nitwit is a great brumby supporter though and the brumbies really
need to be culled.
news18
2020-05-08 01:52:14 UTC
Barilaro would have been interesting. He'd have been huge threat to
McCormick so of course that is why he got so little support to stand.
The impression I gained from the outburst is that he expects the party to
do all the work for him to be elected.
Post by Fran
might even have had a chance given that he's a not unpopular pollie.
Apparently not with the local party member? He obviousy didn't want to
face any party pre-selection.
Eradicated actually.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 01:56:55 UTC
[...]
He apparently got good support in Queanbeyan but less so in the rest of
the Monaro and not at all on the coast
Fran
2020-05-08 04:48:57 UTC
[...]
That is at somewhat at odds with some of the stuff I've been hearing
about his chances. Mind you, I think McBain will have the best chance
given her performance during the bushfires.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 04:57:18 UTC
[...]
I got that from the ABC, so I'll say no more about posting watermelon
left-wing propaganda. I'm sorry ;-(
Post by Fran
Mind you, I think McBain will have the best chance
given her performance during the bushfires.
Given she seems to have local and national party support, did well
during the bush-fires and has history on her side she should win.
Fran
2020-05-08 05:38:40 UTC
[...]
LOL.
Mind you, I think McBain will have the best chance given her
performance during the bushfires.
Given she seems to have local and national party support, did well
during the bush-fires and has history on her side she should win.
I imagine so too. Although is Jim Molan going to get pre-selection we
ask ourselves?