Barnaby
FMurtz
2018-06-05 15:01:20 UTC
What are you lot of wafflers going to do when Barnaby is deputy again?
de chucka
2018-06-05 20:39:13 UTC
Nothing
SG1
2018-06-05 20:48:03 UTC
Wow we will have DPM that is not a member of parliament....
Ördög
2018-06-05 22:56:16 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by FMurtz
What are you lot of wafflers going to do when Barnaby is deputy again?
Nothing
Precisely.
We could just sit back and wait to watch is he fucks up completely.

Both he and Pauline are their own worse enemies!
Ördög, without any apologies
Fran
2018-06-05 22:42:58 UTC
Post by FMurtz
What are you lot of wafflers going to do when Barnaby is deputy again?
He'll never be Deputy again. The Nats have moved on. Barnaby has gone
from being an asset to a liability. Joe Public is making (erroneous)
but typically moronic statements about him such as this gem I heard the
other day "He's been paid to have a baby!"
Ördög
2018-06-05 22:53:39 UTC
Post by FMurtz
What are you lot of wafflers going to do when Barnaby is deputy again?
Bugger if I know!
But first maybe you could enlighten us: "deputy" what?
Deputy street sweep??? Deputy garbage collector???

:p
--
Ördög, without any apologies