How true
Byker
2020-07-02 17:22:03 UTC

Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings in
these countries and you'll be risking two years in prison:

wotawonderfulworld
2020-07-02 23:59:50 UTC
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about
the others.
Dechucka
2020-07-03 00:31:24 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about
the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
wotawonderfulworld
2020-07-03 12:37:41 UTC
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK,
EU, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real
feelings in these countries and you'll be risking two years in
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame
about the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
Why you would want to do that has always puzzled me ? Calling people
names... Seems just a little childish (Probably not the right word for
it, but best i could come up with at this hour)
max headroom
So no racism in OZ?
Dechucka
lots of it but so what in relation to the thread
max headroom
2020-07-04 02:30:16 UTC
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about
the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
So no racism in OZ?
lots of it but so what in relation to the thread
Ok.

So in Oz, you're not only limited to government approved guns, but to government approved thoughts.

Sounds like paradise.
Dechucka
2020-07-04 05:00:03 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about
the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
So no racism in OZ?
lots of it but so what in relation to the thread
Ok.
So in Oz, you're not only limited to government approved guns, but to government approved thoughts.
Nope
Post by max headroom
Sounds like paradise.
Got that right
max headroom
2020-07-04 14:11:24 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by max headroom
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK, EU,
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real feelings
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of course the person may
shoot you,
So no racism in OZ?
lots of it but so what in relation to the thread
Ok.
So in Oz, you're not only limited to government approved guns, but to government approved
thoughts.
Nope
Yup. (Oh, I know, you typed 'nigger' above and the LEOs haven't shown up... yet.) Your government
tolerates minor racism and minor firearms.
Dechucka
2020-07-04 20:11:46 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by max headroom
Post by Byker
[...]
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
max headroom
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Dechucka
2020-07-04 21:17:25 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by max headroom
Yup. (Oh, I know, you typed 'nigger' above and the LEOs haven't shown up... yet.) Your government
tolerates minor racism and minor firearms.
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Don't you have google? You are the one attacking our laws from a
position of ignorance so I don't really see it as my job to educate you
Fran
2020-07-05 02:27:04 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by max headroom
Yup. (Oh, I know, you typed 'nigger' above and the LEOs haven't
shown up... yet.) Your government
tolerates minor racism and minor firearms.
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Don't you have google? You are the one attacking our laws from a
position of ignorance so I don't really see it as my job to educate you
LOL. And there is no way that anyone can educate a muppet like Max
Headcase even if you posted 5xA4 pages of cites....
max headroom
I didn't attack your laws. They suit you.
Dechucka
How the hell would you know what suits me?
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 03:18:19 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:54:39 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by max headroom
I didn't attack your laws. They suit you.
How the hell would you know what suits me?
Basic lack of understanding of English there, Dechucka.

The word "you" no doubt is collective.
Dechucka
He was posting in reply to me
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 04:06:27 UTC
Correct, but the NG is not yours alone.
Dechucka
2020-07-05 04:24:07 UTC
Post by NNTP Bot
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 13:47:39 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by NNTP Bot
The word "you" no doubt is collective.
He was posting in reply to me
Correct, but the NG is not yours alone
Interesting attempt to wriggle out of it. However IF it was a collective
you, properly youse, my comment is amended to "How the hell would you
know what suits everybody on the ng or Australia?"
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 04:50:31 UTC
Wriggle Wriggle, no cigar for you, boy.
Dechucka
LOL, you've made a fool of yourself again snip boy
Harry Belafonte
2020-07-05 05:20:45 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:15:55 +1000
Post by Dechucka
LOL, you've made a fool of yourself again snip boy
Bawahahahaa a standard response from the biggest loser in this NG - you!

Run for cover, boy!
Dechucka
2020-07-05 05:24:23 UTC
Post by Harry Belafonte
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:15:55 +1000
Post by Dechucka
LOL, you've made a fool of yourself again snip boy
Bawahahahaa a standard response from the biggest loser in this NG - you!
I win 'biggest loser' where's my money
Run for cover, boy!
Harry Belafonte
2020-07-05 19:56:22 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:24:23 +1000
Post by Dechucka
Post by Harry Belafonte
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:15:55 +1000
Post by Dechucka
LOL, you've made a fool of yourself again snip boy
Bawahahahaa a standard response from the biggest loser in this NG - you!
I win 'biggest loser' where's my money
Get it from the government/taxpayer, where you sponge the rest of your
money from.
Post by Dechucka
Run for cover, boy!
Dechucka
2020-07-05 20:25:49 UTC
Post by Harry Belafonte
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:24:23 +1000
Post by Dechucka
really Harry that is a bit of a pathetic lie even for you
NNTP Bot
2020-07-04 21:55:12 UTC
On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:59:37 -0700
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Always the same twaddle from Dechuka. Gets cornered, then the only
person who "understands", is himself.
Dechucka
2020-07-04 21:59:39 UTC
Post by NNTP Bot
On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:59:37 -0700
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Always the same twaddle from Dechuka. Gets cornered, then the only
person who "understands", is himself.
Thanks mate for making it all about me. Hey you even started a thread
about me, I take that as an honour as you can't counter me me with logic
and evidence
Glasya-Labolas
2020-07-04 23:16:55 UTC
NNTP troll Bot
Headless Max, septic gun banger troll
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Yet far be it from you to expound upon them.
Always the same twaddle from Dechuka. Gets cornered, then the only
person who "understands", is himself.
Thanks mate for making it all about me. Hey you even started a thread
about me, I take that as an honour as you can't counter me me with logic
and evidence
That retarded gun fucker septic, Max the Headless who is still looking
for its missing brain, makes a good boyfriend for this new aspirational
run up candidate to the village idiot position in aus.politics.
Of course, both are also addicted to trolling and both are averse to
logic, facts and evidence so they make a good couple.
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 03:19:37 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:16:55 GMT
Post by Glasya-Labolas
so they make a good couple.
Like you and your sock puppet Fran?
Glasya-Labolas
2020-07-05 04:04:01 UTC
NNTP Bot
Post by NNTP Bot
Like you and your sock puppet Fran?
Wrong again. I am first and foremost my own sockpuppet, but in fact
aus.politics has really just a single poster and that is me....me...
sweet me.
Even you are my sockpuppet.

:P :P :P :P
--
Ördög - the one and only newsgroup Devil.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
and plutocracy!
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 03:18:54 UTC
No worries, appreciate your thanks.
Fran
2020-07-05 02:24:57 UTC
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it would
make for a better discussion
Killfile it dechucka. It's always been a troll and has not improved
over the years.
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 03:16:42 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:24:57 +1000
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it
would make for a better discussion
Killfile it dechucka. It's always been a troll and has not improved
over the years.
Yes Dechucka, do as you are told! LOL :-)

Fran loves to run to the coward's castle - also known as the "kill
file".

Sock puppet that she is for WogDog the Hungarian wog.
max headroom
2020-07-05 03:43:55 UTC
Post by NNTP Bot
If you had an understanding of our hate speech and gun laws it
would make for a better discussion
Killfile it dechucka. It's always been a troll and has not improved
over the years.
Yes Dechucka, do as you are told! LOL :-)
Fran loves to run to the coward's castle - also known as the "kill file".
Tru dat. I beat her like an ugly stepchild and she ran away crying.
He's all bark. Funny that he's offended that I replied to Chucky's crosspost and not Chucky.
wotawonderfulworld
2020-07-04 09:28:22 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK,
EU, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real
feelings in these countries and you'll be risking two years in
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people,
shame about the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
So no racism in OZ?
lots of it but so what in relation to the thread
Ok.
So in Oz, you're not only limited to government approved guns, but to
government approved thoughts.
Sounds like paradise.
Well we don't have the right to own bazookas, and low yeild nuclear
weapons, so yeap comparied to the Orange gnomes kingdom, its pretty well
paradise, albit a fliipin' dry one,
max headroom
Excellent example of a government-approved thought! Thank you.
Dechucka
what a strange conclusion
max headroom
Aww, isn't that cute? He doesn't see it.
Dechucka
See what?
max headroom
2020-07-05 03:37:47 UTC
Post by max headroom
isn't that cute
You latest uninvited trolling in aus.politics is anything but cute or
tolerable.
Chucky invited talk.politics.guns into your little parochial group.
FOAD!
Hey bad doggie-- eat shit and die.
Dechucka
2020-07-05 03:54:10 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
isn't that cute
You latest uninvited trolling in aus.politics is anything but cute or
tolerable.
Chucky invited talk.politics.guns into your little parochial group.
parachia? It is AUSTRALIAN politics not austin.politics
Fran
2020-07-05 05:20:37 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
isn't that cute
You latest uninvited trolling in aus.politics is anything but cute or
tolerable.
Chucky invited talk.politics.guns into your little parochial group.
Liar, liar pants on fire! Chucky did no such thing!
Yup. :-))
max headroom
2020-07-05 07:02:00 UTC
Fran
2020-07-05 02:35:23 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by max headroom
So in Oz, you're not only limited to government approved guns, but to
government approved thoughts.
Sounds like paradise.
Well we don't have the right to own bazookas, and low yeild  nuclear
weapons, so yeap comparied to the Orange gnomes kingdom, its pretty well
paradise, albit a fliipin' dry one,
Excellent example of a government-approved thought! Thank you.
what a strange conclusion
You didn't expect it to understand did you?

It takes a brain to understand that bazooka ownership and low yield
nukes is only required by those who spend their lives in fear. Ya gotta
arm yourself to the teeth to feel safe in their scared world.
Fran
2020-07-05 02:29:50 UTC
Post by max headroom
Post by Dechucka
Post by Byker
[...]
Even as dry as a dead dingo's donga, it's more of a paradise than the
land of the conman, home of the blustering....
NNTP Bot
2020-07-05 03:15:02 UTC
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:29:50 +1000
Fran <***@loonynutters.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Fran
Even as dry as a dead dingo's donga, it's more of a paradise than the
land of the conman, home of the blustering...
Channelling your hero KRudd, the Snivelling Apologist, again Fran?

Do try to be original. Oops, that's too much to ask.
NNTP Bot
2020-07-04 08:16:03 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 08:00:52 -0700
Post by max headroom
So no racism in OZ?
According to Dechuka, none, because "Whitlam made Australia a better
society".

Of course, please excuse our Dechuka - truly delusional at the best of
times.
Dechucka
LOL read the thread before you fantasise
Fran
2020-07-05 02:37:17 UTC
Post by NNTP Bot
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 08:00:52 -0700
Post by max headroom
So no racism in OZ?
According to Dechuka, none, because "Whitlam made Australia a better
society".
Of course, please excuse our Dechuka - truly delusional at the best of
times.
LOL read the thread before you fantasise
Reading is not the bot's strong suit as we know from it's failure to
understand cites that destroy it's delusions.
wotawonderfulworld
2020-07-04 09:25:33 UTC
Post by Byker
https://i.redd.it/8tf4dequ37211.jpg
Here in the U.S. we don't have "hate speech" laws, unlike the UK,
EU, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Dare to express your real
feelings in these countries and you'll be risking two years in
https://i.redd.it/piqukm2jwf111.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1407378759815.jpg
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame
about the others.
The land of the free where can call a spade a spade or a nigger. Of
course the person may shoot you,
So no racism in OZ?
Well none that i've seen where i live, My Neighbours are 2 Isralie
lesbians, a family of Aboriginals, and a couple from the ACT.There is a
family out the back of me, but have no idea who they are.All get a long
great. So No racism in my neck of the woods, (that i'm aware of).
Byker
2020-09-24 22:07:01 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
Eh.. probably why the US is now a shit hole.Some nice people, shame about
the others.
The "others" being BLM, Antifa, and the MSM...