Blatant discrimination by the Australian government towards Australians living abroad !
asparnique
2010-03-17 09:07:02 UTC
Blatant discrimination by the Australian Government
towards Australians living abroad !!

!! PLEASE READ !! !! PLEASE READ !! !! PLEASE READ !!

If you are interested to find out how NOT all Australian citizens are equal
before the law, or just wondering what happens in certain situations if you
decide to work overseas because of opportunities arising to further your
career, please read on . this is extraordinary by any standards !

Please consider this brief summary of our history that brought us to
Australia in the early eighties. Our family defected from a communist regime
of an eastern block country (no longer a regime in existence since 1989),
this while I was posted as a government official, the Trade Commissioner in
Indonesia, with the assistance of the Australian Embassy in Jakarta. Because
of this action, considered by the regime of the times as a form of treason,
I was subsequently sentenced in absentia to 7 years in prison and all our
remaining personal property was immediately confiscated, since under the
existing
communist laws of the time no citizen of that regime had the right to leave
or to return to his own country of origin, contrary to the Universal
Declaration of
Human Rights to which the country was obviously not a signatory to.

We arrived in Melbourne in October 1980 and after 9 months we both started
to work, my wife at the age of 37 years and I at the age of 47 years,
continuing to do so for the following 25 years up to the time of our
retirement. Three years after our arrival in Melbourne we did what most
aspiring middle-class family was doing then, built our own house in the
suburb of Mt. Waverley, and in 1983 thanks to our application for
citizenship having being granted, we became happily Australian Citizens
together with our children.

While my wife was working I worked briefly as a manager and a sales
representative until 1986, in which year I started my own business, an
import & distribution company based in Melbourne. Both my wife and I
worked very hard to succeed in a new country with very little accumulated
wealth, basically a new life, all from scratch. I remember working even more
that 12 hours a day, most of the times without vacation, and making on
average 80 000 km a year on the road in order to visit my emerging clientele
in Victoria. Slowly I built that business until I was able to start
employing staff and starting from 1993 and later on, in 2003, our small
family business grew and expanded to all of Australia. My wife later joined
me till the time of the sale of the business which happened about five years
ago.

As my business developed I was able to take advantage of some changes to
local laws in the early 90s we were able to build a villa unit on the
remaining land of my property. When the real estate prices fell in the early
1990s I was able to purchase a warehouse both to store the company stock,
and as a form of investment for later on. This was not at all uncommon and
many ordinary Australians strived for the same goals in the land of
opportunities.

Australia was going through both economic and cultural changes in many ways,
changing from many points of view, to the better and for the worse as some
would say. We all enjoyed being Australians, proud of being Aussies. Of
course during this period it was difficult, as you can imagine, to not have
experienced some form of prejudice from certain elements of Australian
society - as most immigrant tend to experience from time to time in
Australia, to a lesser or greater extent, and with greater or lesser impact
on their lives. It was unfortunate that it was our next door neighbours
that showed the most prejudice and xenophobia during this time.

The government took some measures to improve the industrial relations which
changed allot the way business was done. Also the government took the
decision to
change the way the pension is provided to aged people by applying an "asset
test". At that time and even today I considered this as being a progressive
social measure to benefit the people most in need, whilst reducing the
economic footprint on the Australian welfare system. As far as we are
concern we are glad to give up our yearly pension of $26 338 which we would
have had if we had passed the income and asset tests, since we have worked
hard and were lucky to have acquired enough assets and income for retirement
after we eventually sold our business. At that time I was in my seventies
and my wife in her sixties, and we decided to stop working and moving to
Europe were we have 99% of our relatives, with only our daughter remaining
in Australia to this day.

Now here comes the crunch ! To our surprise when we lodged our tax returns
for the financial year ending 30 June 2009, our income tax liability more
than doubled because, according to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), we
have been deemed to be non-residents of Australia for income tax purposes,
and that NO tax-free threshold is available anymore to non-residents.

We contested this information because, besides a no tax-free threshold, we
have been charged a flat tax rate of 30% for our small income earned in
Australia from our three properties, totalling no more than $24 500, instead
of the usual 15% being the tax all Australian citizens pay for their income
in that particular tax bracket, above the $7000 threshold ! In doing so the
ATO have applied "The Tax Assessment Act of 1936 and 1997" which
effectively discriminates against those Australian citizens who choose to
move their residency to another country, including their country of birth
or any other. I cannot help seeing this blatantly in complete breach of the
Australia's commitment to uphold the human rights set out in the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), to which Australia is a signatory to.

If you have a look at this Act you will be surprised to find out that there
is no mention of the Australian Citizens but only of "residents" or
"no-residents". Of course, in 1936 the majority of all the Australian
inhabitants were British subjects and it was only in 1948 when the
Australian Citizenship Act was approved by the Parliament. In fact even the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act adopted on the 9th of July 1900
does not mentions even once the world "citizen" or "citizenship", and as you
might know, a "Bill of Rights" was never adopted by an Australian
Parliament. In fact I am sure Australia is the only country from OECD that
does not have a "Bill of Rights". In our opinion the Tax Assessment Acts
1936 and 1997 do not respect the fundamental principle of the justice that
states that : all citizens are equal before the law, without privileges or
discrimination. Rather it is a blatantly discriminatory application of a law
designed to cause the loss of money, in comparison to those considered
Australian residents, specifically targeting those who decide to retire and
move residency to another country other than Australia !

This discrimination is difficult to understand coming from a country such as
Australia which is a well established and recognized democracy throughout
the world, as well as one of the eight countries involved in drafting "The
Universal Declaration of Human Rights". In 1948 when Dr. H.V. Evatt, the
head of the Australia's delegation became President of UN General Assembly -
that same year he oversaw the adoption of this Universal Declaration, as
clearly outlined on Wikipedia.com etc.

I draw your attention to the article 7 of this Declaration which says "All
are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to
equal protection of the law".
Please also read article 13 of this same Declaration stating that "(1)
Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the
borders of each state. (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country,
including their own, and to return to their country".
I mentioned only 2 of the articles of the Declaration but there are more
similar articles in it. I would like propose to you this question to
consider: in your opinion, was the Australian authority really sincere, when
it fought for the adoption of "The Universal Declaration of Human Right", or
when in effect, it adopted an Act that effectively discriminates
particularly and blatantly against those Australian citizens who decide to
move their residency to another country, and all this, at no expense or
economic burden to the Australian government ?

As I mentioned before we immigrated to Australia in 1980 with 2 children and
few personal belongings, no money, effectively fleeing a repressive
communist regime, applying to the Australia's embassy for political asylum
as political refugees. As punishment for having chosen to live in a free
country, the communist regime of that time confiscated ALL of our personal
belongings, automatically sentenced me to 7 years prison in absentia and
officially labelled us traitors to their country!

If I may draw an analogy between this cruel action and the current ATO
position, there is a substantial similarity between the two: in both cases
both authorities chose to punish their citizens simply for having chosen to
live in another country, and this move, at no costs to them! I stress this
point, as it is clearly the case that we are no longer in a position to
benefit from the Australian welfare state, its Medicare system or any other
benefits citizens would be entitled to if living and residing in Australia.
In fact, our economic and ecological footprint (which I might add has always
been insignificantly small) on the Australian welfare state has reduced to
ZERO since we no longer live in Australia ! It would appear, the only
difference being, that the communist regime of the times took everything
from us within a few days, whilst the ATO prefers to bleed our hard earned
pension
more slowly, over the next few years through discriminatory income tax,
superannuation fund and capital gain tax measures designed to punish those
retired Australian citizens that leave Australia at no cost or burden to
them !

We paid more than 25 years worth of taxes in Australia, but have no
government pension, we save Australia at least $26 338 annually each, we pay
our own medical expenses in the country residing in, because Australia does
not provide us with any support in this regard. Australia also forbids us to
have a superannuation fund even if they do not provide us with a pension,
and also subjects our few properties, for which we failed their assets
tests, to capital gain tax, also a particular tax not applicable to retired
Australian citizens living in Australia.

We are currently writing more letters to various organization and bodies to
make people more aware of the way things work in Australia. Given the influx
of migrants into Australia since the Second World War, more and more cases
such as ours will arise, and I might add, I am sure we are not the only ones
in this situation.

For this reason I write this letter so as to better inform yourself, but
also ask you to make contact with us should you find yourself in a similar
situation and/or perhaps have resolved a similar situation by some means. I
am particularly am interested to hear the opinions of British citizens who
have lived in Australia, and may have returned later on back to the UK, and
may have one or two properties rented in Australia which is considered as
income making activity and subject to income tax assessment in Australia
etc.

!! Many thanks for having read our letter, hoping this may better inform all
those considering a similar move !!
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2010-03-17 09:30:00 UTC
              Blatant discrimination by the Australian Government
                            towards Australians living abroad !!
     !! PLEASE READ !! !! PLEASE READ !! !! PLEASE READ !!
*> If you are interested to find out how NOT all Australian citizens
are equal
*> before the law, or just wondering what happens in certain
situations if you
*> decide to work overseas because of opportunities arising to further
your
*> career, please read on . this is extraordinary by any standards !

Dear Sir,

I have read thoroughly your letter and I wish to offer you all my
sympathy. I know exactly what you mean & what you are going through.

With kindest regards to yourself & your wife.

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert

(Who never received a thanks nor a cent in return over 40 years since
found)
ZmVycmV0NTdAc2N0ZWxjby5uZXQuYXU=@REGISTERED_USER_usenet.com.au (ray)
2010-03-17 09:54:36 UTC
Post by Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
[...]
Bulls---, Turd. You took the money. We all know that. Get over it, Troll.
Back to the funny farm for you.
Posted at www.usenet.com.au
asparnique
Posted at www.usenet.com.au
Hey, like sorry don't wanna get cought up in a flame war or nothin', but if
somebody "took the money" - was it yours by any chance ? If so then you
should have written a letter to your local representative, if not then why
bring it up as it's got nothing to do with the original letter, which btw
relates specifically to the double standards of the Aus government and its
disciminatory, application of tax laws targeting a group of specific
Australians - something no other OECD country does - please check the
similar, relevant laws for British, American, French, Canadian, German, etc
citizens choosing to live in another country, freelly, of their on choice,
and at no economic burden or cost to their country from which they've left.
By god, you'll be surprised even the former eastern block countries have
more respect for their own citizens living abroad than Australia, there's no
"resident" vs "non-resident" issues there, its just plain simple "citizen" !
Some of them even pay state pensions to those retirees living abroad, even
though they can afford less so than Australia. Land of opportunities hey,
for whom ? the ATO ?
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2010-03-17 21:33:22 UTC
*> Hey, like sorry don't wanna get cought up in a flame war or
nothin', but if

You are wasting your time replying to Ray, this is not a ray of hope
indeed, just a poor sod living on the dole & staying at his mum's
since being fired 10 years ago....
Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology
2010-03-17 10:57:57 UTC
On Mar 17, 10:30 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
[...]
Please note in passing how Mining Criminals hate Australian Mining
Pioneers
Kangaroo Court Australia
2010-03-17 23:58:57 UTC
UN Human Rights Council and the International Criminal Court asked to
investigate and prosecute Australia, Australian Politicians and Judges
for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=z9gxjy8dns

Communications and claims under art.15 of the Rome Statute may be
addressed to:

Information and Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor
Post Office Box 19519
2500 CM The Hague
The Netherlands

or sent by email to ***@icc-cpi.int ,
or sent by facsimile to +31 70 515 8555.
Human Rights Council and Treaties Division
Complaint Procedure
OHCHR-UNOG
1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
Fax: (41 22) 917 90 11
E-mail: ***@ohchr.org
To the Office of the Prosecutor - International Criminal Court, and
Human Rights Council and Treaties Division

Attached is our petition and complaint against the Commonwealth of
Australia, its politicians and judges, in their attempts of genocide
and crimes against humanity: state sponsored terrorism against
Australians.

We seek that the ICC and the Human Rights Council send prosecutors to
Australia in order to investigate and prosecute the Commonwealth of
Australia.

c pham BSc (Hons, Melbourne)
Collective Human Experience
http://kangaroocourtaustralia.com/
http://iwitness.x24hr.com/judicial_corruption/
http://kangaroocourtaustralia.wordpress.com/

To the

International Criminal Court Prosecutors
Our Reference: OTP-CR-415/09
United Nations Human Rights Council (Universal Declaration for Human
Rights; International Covenant for Civil and Political Rights)
United Nations Committee for the Elimination of All forms of Racial
Discrimination
Governor General (Commonwealth of Australia)
Chief Justice of the High Court (Commonwealth of Australia)
Chief Justice of the Federal Court (Commonwealth of Australia)
Prime Minister (Commonwealth of Australia)
Attorney General (Commonwealth of Australia)
Attorneys General of the States
Australian Federal Police

The Commonwealth of Australia (Australia) and her States and
Territories are now put on Notice, for

1. the conspiracy to pervert the course of justice by
Commonwealth and State officers including judicial officers,
administrative officers, parliamentarians, police officers inter alia;
2. the conspiracy to cause injury and death to Australian
Citizens;
3. abuse of discretion, and legal precedents, Australian and
international laws;
4. fabricating evidence and documents;
5. perverting the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution (the
Constitution), a Christian document, in order to
6. incite racial hatred, pitting white Australia against
Australians from other backgrounds, creed and religion;
7. conspiring to cause injury and deaths, which
8. constituting crimes under Australian laws, international laws
and statute of the International Criminal Court, inter alia
9. acts of genocide by slow death;
10. acts of treatment of human degradation and abuse, amounting to
torture;
11. extra-judicial imprisonment, and slavery;
12. authorising unlawful police abuse, torture and genocide of
Australians;
13. Without consent, amounting to rape and torture;
14. Breach of United Nations Treaties:
a. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR);
b. International Covenant on the Elimination of All Forms of
Racial Discrimination (ICERD);
15. Breach of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights (UDHR);
16. Breach of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
(ICC).
17. Australia has breached both ICCPR and ICERD
a. in implementation of the Northern Territory (NT) intervention
in Indigenous culture and lives;
b. without giving six (6) months notice for seceding from either
Treaties;
c. implementation of the Australia Act as an extension of the
White Australia Policy;
d. conspiring with their Judges including the High Court
Australia, inter alia, in order to engaging in acts and acts of
omission that violate the Constitution, and other Australian laws
including the Evidence Act, the Crimes Act, and international laws
including ICCPR, ICERD, inter alia;
e. authorising statutory bodies including state and federal
police, medical boards and local council, inter alia, to violate local
and international laws;
18. Australia has breached the Rome Statute of the ICC:
a. By engaging in genocide by slow death by authorising statutory
bodies including the police and medical boards, to violate local and
international laws, causing deaths and injury;
b. Crimes against humanity: by authorising statutory bodies
including the police and medical boards, to violate local and
international laws, causing deaths and injury; false imprisonment, and
hate crimes.
19. We don't intend to mince words with a bunch of racist "White
Australia" vigilantes, because genocide and crimes against humanity
deserve the harshest condemnation;
20. Below is irrefutable evidence of judicial corruption,
perverting justice, unlawful racial discrimination, in the name of the
Australia Act.
21. Corrupt Australian Parliamentarians, cowardly instructing
their dishonourable judges to re-react White Australia Policy in
stealth, in the name of the Australia Act, in violation of the
Constitution.
22. Racist "White Australia Policy" vigilantes hiding behind
dishonourable judges who abuse discretion in re-implementing the White
Australia Act;
23. Cowardly dishonourable Judges abusing discretion in abusing
Australian laws, the Constitution, the Evidence Act, the Human Rights
and Equal Opportunity Act (HREOCA), Racial discrimination Act (RDA),
inter alia, in addition to internal laws ICCPR, ICERD.
?
Background:

1. Australia has a genocide past and present; their forefathers
sought to wipe out the Indigenous peoples; almost succeeding on the
island state (?) of Tasmania;
2. They instituted the White Australia Policy;
3. In an attempt to join with the civilised world, the
Australians become signatory to many Human Rights Treaties under the
auspices of the United Nations, including ICCPR, ICERD, and the Rome
statutes of the ICC.
4. In order to do so, they hid their White Australia Policy under
a new act called the Australia Act, after having enacted ICCPR and
ICERD under the HREOCA, RDA and other local human rights laws;
5. The Australia Act attempts to empower Australian Judges with
unconstitutional powers as puppets for the Executive branch,
dispensing with judicial system and legal precedents and the
collective human experience attained from understandings from a nation
empire, the United Kingdom, where ethnic and religious strife have
been ongoing for centuries;
6. These Judges are to act as vigilantes for the White Australia
Policy, dispensing with the rule of law and abusing discretionary
powers, like delinquent juveniles, without any checks and balances for
their abuses, left to their own sandlot devices;
7. However, Australian signatures on International Treaties
provide for the policing of Australian racist vigilante criminals
under the United Nations auspices;
8. We have clear and irrefutable abuse of the Commonwealth of
Australia Constitution, and thereby the abuse of the Australia people;
9. We seek that the Committee for the International Covenant on
the Elimination of ALL Forms of Racism, to redefine the term "racism"
for the Australian Judiciary, since they have unlawfully refused to do
so;
10. We seek that the Human Rights Council disqualify Australia and
revoke its membership from the United Nations of civilised peoples;
11. We seek that the International Criminal Court prosecute
Australia for genocide and Crimes Against Humanity, authorised and
endorsed by the Australian Judiciary and the High Court Australia;

?
Northern Territory Intervention in Indigenous Culture and Wellbeing:

1. Another illegal land grab by the Commonwealth of Australia
under the guise of child protection;
2. Theft, rape and murder of Australian Indigenous peoples,
WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE, authorised by the Australian
High Court at the behest of the Howard Government, and maintained by
the Rudd Government;
3. The Australian government took the extraordinary step to have
the High Court Australia legitimise their unlawful activities, by
fabricating evidence, and having the Racial Discrimination Act
repealed for Northern Territory Indigenous peoples;
4. The Committee for ICERD, is now asked to determine if this is
not direct DISCRIMINATION AGAINST A PARTICULAR RACE, under HREOCA, and
ICERD, inter alia;

5. A recurring theme throughout this submission, IS THE
FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE BY THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA against its
citizens, endorsed and authorised by the Australian Judiciary and the
High Court Australia;

6. The Human Rights Council is asked to determine whether
a. High Court Australia has jurisdiction to unilaterally secede
Australia from ICERD and ICCPR, inter alia;
b. WITHOUT proper notification to the United Nations;
c. WITHOUT consent from the Australian people to wage war on
defenceless people by sending in the Australian Army;
d. And then racially targeting a group of peoples for
displacement and apartheid, socially and culturally, depriving them of
their land and possessions;
e. In breach of local laws, HREOCA AND RDA, and international
laws, ICERD and ICCPR, inter alia;
f. Australia should be used as an example for the rest of the
world, and have its membership in the UN revoked;
7. Allegations against the Indigenous peoples have, to no
surprise, proven to be false under full public scrutiny;
8. And yet the unlawful racial targeting of Indigenous peoples
continues unabated;
9. We will file a challenge and injunction against the unlawful
apartheid and extra-judicial imprisonment of Indigenous peoples;
10. We seek that the International Criminal Court send observers
to monitor the Kangaroo Courts of Australia in session and prosecute
them under International and local laws;

?
Phuong Ngo Criminal Case

1. We are not here to determine this man's guilt or innocence, of
which charge is dubious in itself;
2. It is said to be Australia's only political assassination
case; in fact, it is a double political assassination case: John
Newman and Phuong Ngo.
3. After a few mis-trials by incompetent Police and Office of
Public Prosecutions (OPP), Phuong Ngo was convicted of "plotting" the
murder of John Newman, and sentenced.
4. Many legal experts and professors, journalists and human
rights defenders called it an "UNSAFE" conviction;
5. The conviction is labelled UNSAFE because the OPP gave full
immunity to the confessed shooters and killers of John Newman.
6. "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man" may be king, but
any blind man can see that if you give immunity to confessed killers,
they will say what you what them to say; even the blind can see that
"beyond reasonable doubt" principle is threatened, by the mere fact of
immunity;
7. After we indicated that we would submit a Habeus Corpus for Mr
Ngo, the NSW government set up a public show-pony of a hearing and
$700,000 jobs-for-the-boys, in order to attack and humiliate publicly,
legal experts and professors, journalists and human rights defenders,
without barely looking at the facts at hand, for a man destined to
lose his freedom on hearsay evidence;
8. It saved their current sitting judges from exposing themselves
as racist hypocrites, and thereby having their pensions suspended, by
having some retired judge acting as their lapdog;
9. Not only did the retired judge David Patten attack defenders
of the rule of law relentlessly, but he re-affirmed that confessed
killers are more reliable witnesses than Australian Citizens, probably
of Asian descent; that White police and prosecutors who make a mistake
on testimony are innocent mistakes but Australian citizens of Asian
descent deserve life imprisonment for lapse of memory, for concocted
and hearsay testimonies of confessed killers and shooters;
10. It is NOT reasonable for those who plot murders to be onsite
when the killing occurs; you can plot the black deaths in and out of
custody from the High Court Australia and pretend that you don't have
blood on your hands (below);
11. What is NOT clear is if the JURY was properly instructed on
the immunity given to confessed killers and shooters, so we will still
file Habeus Corpus for Mr Phuong Ngo;
12. We seek that the International Criminal Court send observers
to monitor the Kangaroo Courts of Australia in session and prosecute
them under International and local laws;
13. Living in fear is what it means to be a slave;
14. Fear of the OPP and the police giving immunity to confessed
killers and shooters in order to engage in extra-judicial imprisonment
of people they and their masters do not like.
15. http://netk.net.au/NSW/Ngo9.asp
16. The refugee advocate Marion Le, former MP Peter Breen and
Emeritus professor Don Greig of Australian National University,
academic Hugh Selby, will be asked to file documents to the United
Nations and the ICC;

?
Black Deaths in and out of Custody

1. Compared to the Phuong Ngo case, these cases demonstrate how
corrupt, racist, a Mickey Mouse judicial system is run by the
Australian Judiciary in order to implement White Australia Policy to
protect their white racist mates;
2. A young Aborigines boy, TJ Hickey was run over and impaled by
white policemen. Suffice to say, the black boy deserved to die for
daring to look at the whiteman; The Kensington, Flemington, Fitzroy
Legal Centers have filed a submission for TJ Hickey; it's imperative
that they file submissions for ALL victims of racist "White Australia
Policy" vigilantes of the State (States and Commonwealth);
3. A black Aborigines Man, Mr Ward was left to die in the back of
a security van in the middle of a heatwave in the middle of the
desert;
4. Numerous Black deaths in custody by the hand of the police
when they think no one is looking, leads a courageous Indigenous Man,
Lex Wotton, to fight back for his people, resulting in more hearsay
evidence and incarceration;
5. The Kensington, Flemington and Fitzroy Legal Centers report
numerous (60+) attacks and intimidation of African immigrants by the
Victorian Police; they are asked to provide the ICC with those
reports;
6. Indian students are now targets for death by racist vigilante
Australians; if the corrupt, racist police, lawyers, politicians can
cause death, why not the simple Australians;
7. A four year old Aborigines girl was left to die when a
Queensland hospital refused to admit her for observations;
8. If anyone has been plotting murder, it's been the High Court
Australia;
9. The outgoing arguably honourable Michael Kirby (High Court)
has labelled the French High Court racist for refusing to hear cases
involving Aborigines;
10. The Appeals Court Victoria, Maxwell, Campbell et al, have
authorised that white police constables Simon Riddle, Rebecca Barrett,
Robert Spillane, can commit perjury in a court of law;
11. The Victorian Office of Police Integrity refuses to
investigate these officers but have enough time to prejudice and kill
off their cases against other corrupt police officers.
12. All under the knowledge and authorisation of the Victorian
Attorney General Hulls;
13. Proceedings will commence against the Victorian Attorney
General; the ICC prosecutors are sought to observe the Kangaroo Courts
in session;

PHAM vs French & Ors M142 of 2007, VID91/2009, and others

1. A fifteen year sacrifice by C Pham in order to expose a
corrupt white racist Australian Judiciary;
2. What was initially a breach of contract by the Royal Australia
Navy, and unlawful racial discrimination, against its own officer;
3. Led to coverup of unlawful racial discrimination, and attempts
to cause injury in the workplace, by
i. The Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission and its
presidents;
ii. Australian Tribunals and Judiciary;

4. In M412 of 2007, a Writ of Mandamus was filed against the then
Federal Court Judge Robert Shenton French et al, for denial of justice
and fabricating evidence; The Prime minister having known of the fact
promptly appointed French the Chief Justice of the High Court; SO much
for separation of powers;
5. The presiding High Court judge, Hayne J, decides that Mandamus
was actually spelt Certiorari; modifying application, without consent
is RAPE; continous case of getting raped by the Australian Judiciary;
6. Australia must be the only system whereby the Chief Justice of
the highest court in the land had been served with a Writ of Mandamus
for perverting justice;
7. In VID91/2009, once again the Federal Court Judge Middleton J,
refuses to answer questions of law under a Notice of a Constitutional
Matter;
8. In front of witnesses and Aboriginal leaders including Sharon
Firebrace, the judge Middleton J refuses to answer challenge to his
suitability to hear the case if he had indeed not taken the oath of
office; Middleton J continues to refuse to answer whether he had taken
the oath of office, verbally or in writing;
9. Middleton J in his written "opinion" did authorise that the
Commonwealth of Australia can dispense with the rule of evidence,
pervert the Evidence Act; fabricate documents and signatures;
?
10. Between 2000 and 2010, Heerey, Ryan, Marshall, North, French,
Hayne, Gummow, Crennan JJ et al,
a. Did label the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission
Act 1986 a "general" rule;
b. Did abuse discretion and refusing to answer questions of law
under Notice(s) of a Constitutional Matter;
c. Did authorise the police to cause bodily harm and deaths to
Aborigines and White Australians and other Australians;
d. Did pervert justice by allowing John Handley (Administratative
Appeals Tribunal), Tim de Uray (AGS), Paul Mentor (Sparke Helmore),
Joe Lenczer (AGS) and others, to fabricate evidence and documents;
e. Did unlawfully racially discriminate by cowardly authorising
High Court Registrars (Mussolino, Weybury et al), State Registars
(Saltalamacchia et al) to refuse filing court documents alleging human
rights violation by Commonwealth and state officials and police; inter
alia;
f. Plot the deaths of Aborigines (Ward, TJ Hickey) and others,
false imprisonment of Australians (Phuong Ngo, and Lex Wotton);
g. Habeus Corpus will be filed for All Australians for false
imprisonment outside of the Constitution, extra-judicially;
h. The arguably Honorable Michael Kirby labelled the French High
Court racist for refusing to hear application by Aborigines for
answers to questions of law;
i. Michael Pelley of the Australian Newspaper labelled the French
High Court Racist hypocrites for inconsistent rulings based on based
personal opinions in order to maintain judicial pensions at the cost
to taxpayers;
j. Law professors and journalists and human rights advocates
labelled the Phuong Ngo conviction as "UNSAFE" because the evidence
was outrageously lacking, allowing prosecutors and police to
manipulate evidence and poorly informing jury; "Beyond reasonable
doubt" is abused;
k. The corruption and abuse of discretion of judicial and
commonwealth officers have made a mockery of the "Beyond reproach"
fitness test for Judicial officers;
l. To save the White man from himself, Aborigines leaders
including Robbie Thorpe will be asking to file Mandamus against the
Chief Justice of the High Court to the Queen in Council;
m. We urge all other Australians to do so to protect the
Constitution;
n. Alleging conspiracy to pervert of the Constitution, a
Christian document, in inciting racial hatred and genocide, in the
name of God, without having made the Oath of Office:
o. By the Executive (The Howard and Rudd Government);
p. By the Judiciary, French, Hayne et al;
q. By the Parliament, both sides of politics represented by
Senators Barnett (Liberals) and Crossin (Labour) and the Senate Legal
and Constitutional Affairs Committee;
r. Commonwealth Of Australia Constitution Act Chapter VIII.
Alteration Of The Constitution.
128. This Constitution shall not be altered except in the following
manner:--
?
s. Commonwealth Of Australia Constitution Act Chapter III. The
Judicature.
74. Except as provided in this section, this Constitution shall not
impair any right which the Queen may be pleased to exercise by virtue
of Her Royal prerogative to grant special leave of appeal from the
High Court to Her Majesty in Council.

75. In all matters--
(i.) Arising under any treaty:
(iii.) In which the Commonwealth, or a person suing or being sued on
behalf of the Commonwealth, is a party:
(iv.) Between States, or between residents of different States, or
between a State and a resident of another State:
(v.) In which a writ of Mandamus or prohibition or an injunction is
sought against an officer of the Commonwealth:
the High Court shall have original jurisdiction.

Abuses against White Australia:

1. It would be laughable if the racist vigilante judges use the
excuse that it wouldn't be racism if they abuse the laws against white
Australia as well;
2. So are the cases against J Wilson, J Bauksis using and abusing
the police and sheriffs in order to intimidate physically and
psychologically, depriving of
3. and J Walsh: same theme of perverting justice and fabricating
evidence.
4. Dogwhistling authorisation from the judiciary to the police,
to statutory bodies such as the Medical Board of Victoria, the
Administrative Appeals Tribunal and other tribunals; leading to
diminished public safety for immigrants, indigenous and other
Australians;
5. The former President of Human Rights and Equal Opportunity
Commission, John von Doussa, had been lying to the United Nations
regarding human rights abuses in Australia;
6. Von Doussa perverted the HREOCA 46PO (which is to have
discrimination and human rights cases heard in the courts) by refusing
to investigate or terminate cases before the commission;
7. This is to prevent exposure of their vigilante judges to the
HREOCA and the international laws, ICERD and ICCPR and Rome Statutes
of the ICC;
8. We believe the Prime Minister has appointed a new Chief
Justice of the Federal Court
?
9. We wonder if this is the
a. Incompetent who refuses answer questions of law for the
Queensland Attorney General, under a Notice of a Constitutional
Matter;
b. Or the racist who doesn't think an Asian Australian should
receive answers to questions of Law; in VID91/2009
10. In either case, we wonder if the Australian Judiciary will
continue to run the cases for the Executive, just as Middleton J did
in VID91/2009.
11. It's time for the prosecutors of the International Criminal
Court to send observers to bear witness to the Kangaroo Courts of
Australia, in session.

?
Admissibility

1. We believe that these corrupt racist "white Australia policy"
vigilantes, judges and politicians are in violation of the following
local and international laws:
ICCPR:
Article 14
1. All persons shall be equal before the courts and tribunals. In
the determination of any criminal charge against him, or of his rights
and obligations in a suit at law, everyone shall be entitled to a fair
and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal
established by law.
5. Everyone convicted of a crime shall have the right to his
conviction and sentence being reviewed by a higher tribunal according
to law.
Article 16
Everyone shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person
before the law.

Article 17
1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference
with his privacy, family, or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks
on his honour and reputation.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such
interference or attacks.

ICC:
Article 5
Crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court
1. The jurisdiction of the Court shall be limited to the most
serious crimes of concern to the international community as a whole.
The Court has jurisdiction in accordance with this Statute with
respect to the following crimes:
(a) The crime of genocide;
(b) Crimes against humanity;
(c) War crimes;

Article 6
Genocide
For the purpose of this Statute, "genocide" means any of the following
acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a
national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life
calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in
part;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article 7
Crimes against humanity
1. For the purpose of this Statute, "crime against humanity"
means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread
or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with
knowledge of the attack:
(a) Murder;
(b) Extermination;
(c) Enslavement;
(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty
in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
(f) Torture;
(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy,
enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of
comparable gravity;
(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on
political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as
defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally
recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection
with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the
jurisdiction of the Court;
(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;
(j) The crime of apartheid;
(k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally
causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or
physical health.
2. For the purpose of paragraph 1:
(a) "Attack directed against any civilian population" means a
course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts referred
to in paragraph 1 against any civilian population, pursuant to or in
furtherance of a State or organizational policy to commit such attack;
(b) "Extermination" includes the intentional infliction of
conditions of life, inter alia the deprivation of access to food and
medicine, calculated to bring about the destruction of part of a
population;
(c) "Enslavement" means the exercise of any or all of the powers
attaching to the right of ownership over a person and includes the
exercise of such power in the course of trafficking in persons, in
particular women and children;
(d) "Deportation or forcible transfer of population" means forced
displacement of the persons concerned by expulsion or other coercive
acts from the area in which they are lawfully present, without grounds
permitted under international law;
(e) "Torture" means the intentional infliction of severe pain or
suffering, whether physical or mental, upon a person in the custody or
under the control of the accused; except that torture shall not
include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental
to, lawful sanctions;
(f) "Forced pregnancy" means the unlawful confinement of a woman
forcibly made pregnant, with the intent of affecting the ethnic
composition of any population or carrying out other grave violations
of international law. This definition shall not in any way be
interpreted as affecting national laws relating to pregnancy;
(g) "Persecution" means the intentional and severe deprivation of
fundamental rights contrary to international law by reason of the
identity of the group or collectivity;
(h) "The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character
similar to those referred to in paragraph 1, committed in the context
of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination
by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and
committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;
(i) "Enforced disappearance of persons" means the arrest,
detention or abduction of persons by, or with the authorization,
support or acquiescence of, a State or a political organization,
followed by a refusal to acknowledge that deprivation of freedom or to
give information on the fate or whereabouts of those persons, with the
intention of removing them from the protection of the law for a
prolonged period of time.

Article 8
War crimes
1. The Court shall have jurisdiction in respect of war crimes in
particular when committed as part of a plan or policy or as part of a
large-scale commission of such crimes.

Article 12
Preconditions to the exercise of jurisdiction

1. A State which becomes a Party to this Statute thereby accepts
the jurisdiction of the Court with respect to the crimes referred to
in article 5.
?
Collective Human Experience:

1. The United Nations was set up to enforce the Universal
Declarations on Human Rights;
2. And for the prevention of genocide such as the Holocaust;
3. And the enactment of Treaties, inter alia, ICCPR and ICERD;
4. We seek that the UN and the International Criminal Court
prosecute the Commonwealth of Australia for
a. Genocide
b. Crimes against Humanity
c. Perverting Australian and International Laws
d. Failing to give six (6) months Notice to the UN of secession
from treaties, inter alia, ICCPR and ICERD, prior to reverting to
their genocidal and racist ways;
5. We seek an audience with the UN and the International Criminal
Court; on what amounts to state terrorism against its own people(s);
6. We seek that the United Nations and the International Criminal
Court send observers in order to ascertain that ICCPR article 14.1,
and 17, inter alia and all the articles relating to independent and
fair Judicial hearings, inter alia, are observed and protected as
inalienable rights;
7. We fully intend to file High Court challenges to the
Commonwealth of Australia's unlawful activities;
8. Is it the intention of the United Nations to continue to let
Australia continue with its genocidal practices and crimes against
humanity under both local and international laws.
9. A fifteen year sacrifice by c pham in order to expose a
corrupt white racist system; wasn't necessary, since the White
Australia Judiciary has found enough rope to hang themselves in the
Northern Territory Aborigines Intervention;
10. We expect that the ICCPR Articles 14.1 and 17, inter alia, to
be honoured and protected;
11. We are to file and expect to be heard in the Court of Law, on
the following matter, and questions of law, inter alia, WITHOUT
INTERFRENCE:
a. Validity of the NT intervention under HREOCA, and ICCPR,
ICERD, inter alia;
b. Validity of Appointments of Judges who have failed to take the
oath of office as prescribed by the Constitution;
c. Whether the Australia Act violated the Constitution; by
elimination of protection against corrupt High Court Australia, inter
alia;
d. Whether the Australia Act violated the Constitution; by
allowing the Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee to
violate Australian laws, HREOCA and RDA;
e. Whether the Australia Act violated the Constitution by
allowing the removal of the Grand Jury;
12. The International Criminal Court is now asked to provide such
protection for the Australian people under Article 12 of the Rome
Statute;
a. Protection against genocide;
b. Protection against crimes against humanity in
i. Conspiracy to pervert justice;
ii. Conspiracy to cause injury and deaths;
iii. False imprisonment;
iv. Inciting racial hatred;
v. Mental and psychological torture by abuse of law and justice;
vi. Theft of possession and lands;
vii. Theft of legal rights before the Law;
viii. Inter alia.
13. We seek that the Australian Federal Police to investigate and
prosecute
a. ALL the names mentioned within this document, including c pham
who had the courage to make his testimonies under oath, in an attempt
to expose how the Australian Judiciary conducts findings of evidence
and facts;
b. Australia Judicial Officers who have not taken the oath of
office to be removed with immediate effect;
c. Statutory bodies, such as the federal and state police
officers; to be investigated and indicted for murder and abuse of
position;
d. Statutory bodies, such as the Medical Board of Victoria; in
protection of corrupt doctors who discriminate based on race, inter
alia, causing injuries and death;
e. Statutory bodies, such as the Human Rights and Equal
Opportunity Commission; for failure to comply with HREOCA 46PO, inter
alia;
f. Statutory bodies, such as the High Court Registry and the
Federal Court Registry; for failure to comply with Court Rules for
proper filing of court documents, inter alia.
14. This is a copyleft document, and thus permission is given for
reprint, redistribution without permission.
COLLECTIVE HUMAN EXPERIENCE
FILED BY C PHAM
R THORPE

GPO BOX 1007
SPRINGVALE 3171
AUSTRALIA

For r thorpe and his peoples, c pham, l pham, t tran, h zhang, j
wilson, j bauksis, phuong ngo, inter alia

//./
.

why little Johnnie Winston Coward Howard?

why must you cover up for your crooked white mates like crooked high
court judges French, Hayne, Gummow and Crennan JJ ?

Senate Enquiries: Whitewash
http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/committee/legcon_ctte/judicial_system/in...
iWitness: Judicial Corruption Australia
http://iwitness.x24hr.com/judicial_corruption/index.php?/topic/2217-y...

Heres a Documentary on how these corrupt judges conspire to pervert
justice and fabricate documents, include the newly appointed Chief
Justice Robert Stenton French

The little Johnnie Winston Coward Howard neverending Magic Pudding
therapy,
where feckin white pedophiles with the nerve to accuse blackfellas !!!

Crooked racist white Australia ^^

http://youtu.be/yyj_gWqdDWQ
http://www.youtube.com/user/fightKangarooCourts