Israel Folau/Pez unsure whether to blame gays, or thank god for flood
2020-02-09 21:38:25 UTC
Sometimes the mainstream media reports it like it is, thanks be to the FSM

Infamous football star and Australia’s leading character-comedian Israel
Folau has today reserved his right not to comment on the floods
affecting New South Wales, after he was unsure whether to condemn the
floods or thank God for them. “Look, on the one hand it’s my natural
instinct to blame natural disasters on the gays,” explained Folau. “But
then I remembered how God always likes causing a good flood every now
and again, so I decided to just tap this one out.”

more at :- https://tinyurl.com/ur89xs8

https://chaser.com.au/general-news/israel-folau-unsure-whether-to-blame-gays-or-thank-god-for-flood/?fbclid=IwAR2_pcrv-GF8nwGJ2W0F4qkb9jxKQYBVxTIfOg99wDXDGgqgtxgIhAMxn-A
Ördög
2020-02-09 21:48:21 UTC
Sometimes the mainstream media reports it like it is, thanks be to the FSM
Infamous football star and Australia’s leading character-comedian Israel
Folau has today reserved his right not to comment on the floods
affecting New South Wales, after he was unsure whether to condemn the
floods or thank God for them. “Look, on the one hand it’s my natural
instinct to blame natural disasters on the gays,” explained Folau. “But
then I remembered how God always likes causing a good flood every now
and again, so I decided to just tap this one out.”
more at :- https://tinyurl.com/ur89xs8
https://chaser.com.au/general-news/israel-folau-unsure-whether-to-blame-
gays-or-thank-god-for-flood/?fbclid=IwAR2_pcrv-
GF8nwGJ2W0F4qkb9jxKQYBVxTIfOg99wDXDGgqgtxgIhAMxn-A

A good one! LOL!
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!