"Each Way" albo shot down in flames.
Henry Briggs
2020-03-25 05:15:18 UTC
Anthony Albanese has attacked the government’s handling of the
coronavirus pandemic, urging the Coalition to implement stricter shutdown
measures.

The Labor leader on Wednesday handed down his harshest criticism yet of
Mr Morrison’s handling of the crisis, telling reporters his plan has been
designed with “politics in mind”. https://www.skynews.com.au/details/
_6144514243001

In the meanwhile, Mr Wiffle Waffle Albanese shot down by one of his own:-

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has commended Scott Morrison for
his leadership at the national cabinet as the states and territories
continue to try to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6144527116001

Keep up
the feigned attacks, Albo, you are only preaching to the minority here.
Not even your own party believes you LOL
Dechucka
2020-03-25 05:29:48 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
Let's see what will be shut down tomorrow? All of these restriction
should have been brought in a week ago not dribbled. It is not as if we
didn't have enough warning. Doesn't help that Berejiklian, who I think
has been doing a fantastic job in general, let 2700 potentially COVID-19
riddled passengers off the Ruby Princess.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Henry Briggs
2020-03-25 05:45:08 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
Agreed, we unfortunately need to go a lot further.
Dechucka
2020-03-25 06:14:00 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Dechucka
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
Exactly what Albo is saying and SloMo is not doing. Shut the gate don't
draw it closed slowly
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
:-))
Henry Briggs
2020-03-25 18:41:24 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Agreed, we unfortunately need to go a lot further.
Exactly what Albo is saying and SloMo is not doing. Shut the gate don't
draw it closed slowly
Nice try, but still doesn't address why Pale of Shit in Qld shot Each Way
Albo down.
Dechucka
2020-03-25 19:24:17 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Dechucka
Post by Henry Briggs
Agreed, we unfortunately need to go a lot further.
Exactly what Albo is saying and SloMo is not doing. Shut the gate don't
draw it closed slowly
Nice try, but still doesn't address why Pale of Shit in Qld shot Each Way
Albo down.
Even the Vic bloke said bloke said SloMo and Gladys were doing a good
job. Need to look united in a time like this.
However as you agreed SloMo is living up to his nic and is far to
reactive and slow, needs to be proactive and act as Albo said
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Ördög
2020-03-25 22:14:12 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Agreed, we unfortunately need to go a lot further.
Even the Vic bloke said bloke said SloMo and Gladys were doing a good
job. Need to look united in a time like this.
However as you agreed SloMo is living up to his nic and is far to
reactive and slow, needs to be proactive and act as Albo said
However it won't be long before SloMo decides to do even less or even
reverse some more stringent measures. After all his big brother in the US
already decided on doing just that. After all economy comes before
people. The elderly should make the necessary sacrifices to stop the
economic collapse.
(It is the patriotic thing to do...we can't have six of Trump's hotels
for instance go down the gurgler.)
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-03-25 23:31:31 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Agreed, we unfortunately need to go a lot further.
Even the Vic bloke said bloke said SloMo and Gladys were doing a good
job. Need to look united in a time like this.
However as you agreed SloMo is living up to his nic and is far to
reactive and slow, needs to be proactive and act as Albo said
However it won't be long before SloMo decides to do even less or even
reverse some more stringent measures. After all his big brother in the US
already decided on doing just that. After all economy comes before
people. The elderly should make the necessary sacrifices to stop the
economic collapse.
All over by Easter
Post by Ördög
(It is the patriotic thing to do...we can't have six of Trump's hotels
for instance go down the gurgler.)
I note that the US Congress put in stringent conditions on Trump's
$2 trillion package, to shore up US capitalism, such that no money can
go to Trump companies
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Ördög
2020-03-25 23:49:28 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
Hope so! But one can never tell with septics. The push back from above
(Trump and Co) will only increase with time.
The idea that elderly should die for the good of Wall Street is somewhat
repugnant to normal people, but when it comes to the US alt-right...who
knows!
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-03-26 00:12:52 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
I assume Dan Patrick, Lieutenant governor of Texas and grandparent is
putting up his hand to go first and set an example. Of course the POTUS
should also lead by example

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/24/covid-19-texas-official-suggests-elderly-willing-die-economy/2905990001/
Texas' lieutenant governor suggests grandparents are willing to die for
US economy
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-26 01:08:46 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
[...]
Saw that. Only in America........

Fed propaganda from birth to the grave so no wonder the poor things
think they live in the greatest nation on earth.
Henry Briggs
2020-03-26 18:59:12 UTC
Saw that. Only in America........
Fed propaganda from birth to the grave so no wonder the poor things
think they live in the greatest nation on earth.
Useless Seppos. What gets me is their belief that they can carry
firearms, in Texas, openly. Concealed in other areas.

Henry Briggs
2020-03-26 18:56:59 UTC
(It is the patriotic thing to do...we can't have six of Trump's hotels
for instance go down the gurgler.)
And where are these in Australia?